Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? (3577 Views)

Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested / Got Trashed Talked By A Lady For Not Supporting Her Opinion / What Did I Do Wrong In Supporting Her Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by NEUDUDE: 2:15pm On Apr 02
Jflex07:
A Simp who later realised that simping is a sin. Welcome one board.

Realized ke lol. this op wey dem go still carry handicap. E has not yet realized that you dont lead with money when it comes to relationships except you just wan lash the banny and even at that na pay as you go grin, no go pay before service lol
Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by TheBlueDiamond(m): 2:45pm On Apr 02
jasent:

Thanks. Truth is,I will not be able to keep helping her going forward. I need a woman,and it will be difficult to be supportive to her and my woman. Bro,you have no idea how much I've spent on this girl.

Mister,

even if you finally finds the woman you've been looking for, at dating/girlfriend level, you're not obligated to be supportive especially monetarily.

even if you'll support, it should be by choice and not by force. Buhh if she's turned wife, then, obligation sets in, buhh it's important you make sure she has a job of her own and earn!

no dey give any girl money and attention anyhow. Most of them are rude, arrogant over nothing and snobbish, so dem no worth am.

1 Like

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by pansophist(m): 8:42pm On Apr 02
UyaiIncomparabl:

The "many of you" is INCLUSIVE OF YOU. So, stop trying to exonerate yourself from this making you seem as though you are holier than the pope. When e reach means to dey supportive (I am sure financially useful), you remember say late 20s dey relevant. But, for innocence, non-combativeness and lowbody count (according to your many contributions here), na unders go work am. grin wink

Tongue twister. grin

grin grin

So you still have my time abi? Anyways, patience is a virtue. Happy Easter cool
Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by fox26: 9:37pm On Apr 02
Lol
Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by Scentedgrance: 9:42pm On Apr 02
Another simp, being useless by the eve gender.
Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:34pm On Apr 02
pansophist:

grin grin

So you still have my time abi? Anyways, patience is a virtue. Happy Easter cool

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by Aklee4994(m): 11:35pm On Apr 02
UyaiIncomparabl:

What a fallacious conclusion.

I find it cringy and laughable when I see statements as the emboldened above especially from men who do not understand the makeup of a woman's body. These things are not characterised or determined by age. Largely genes and how well a woman takes care of herself determines this. I am sure you are not talking about the under 20 year olds we have in this present dispensation, right? The ones with the forgotten numbers of body counts and heaped mileage, right? Most of these kids with fallen heroes I see around? I can only wonder what the situation down below feels like. grin

You had better get your facts right and go re-confirm your tastebuds. cheesy
Wittiness to this your assertion...you said it all
Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by imagrg(m): 5:23am On Apr 03
Since she's not a Christian, stop doing the 'Good Samaritan' thing for her.

1 Like

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by AsaBlackheart(m): 6:42am On Apr 03
Karlifate:

Nonsense!

OP, you don't need to "clear up" anything with her.

Your no should be no.

It amazes me how [young] men are always jittery in making firm decisions.

What's jittery in letting someone know your stand?
Be like say you don't understand the meaning of "clearing things" these days lol.
It simply means we both know where we stand.

You don't want to date me? Fine.
That also means I can't cater to your needs whenever you want.

No stress man.

1 Like

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by Karlifate: 1:27pm On Apr 03
AsaBlackheart:

What's jittery in letting someone know your stand?
Be like say you don't understand the meaning of "clearing things" these days lol.
It simply means we both know where we stand.

You don't want to date me? Fine.
That also means I can't cater to your needs whenever you want.

No stress man.

People know what they're doing.

Closure is a waste of time.
Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by MichealOlajide: 1:33pm On Apr 03
you mentioned she has a father!

you not her father op don't send her anything again.

1 Like

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by AsaBlackheart(m): 10:00pm On Apr 03
Karlifate:

People know what they're doing.

Closure is a waste of time.

Now that is your personal view.

Also, isn't closure the term used when people break up? Hmm🤔

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In The Uk, Why So Difficult To Date Nigerian Girls In Uni / Why Will Your Ex Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Tell You That He/she Is Engaged / Question For The Ladies!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.