Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? (3575 Views)

Men Over 33 Years Old Should Be Arrested / Got Trashed Talked By A Lady For Not Supporting Her Opinion / What Did I Do Wrong In Supporting Her Career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by tommy589(m): 11:21pm On Mar 31
grin
Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by jasent(m): 11:28pm On Mar 31
tommy589:
grin
Why?
Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by stanvesco(m): 11:37pm On Mar 31
jasent:
Good evening people. Please be the judge and let me know if I'm being wicked

In the compound where I live in Ghana, there's this 19 old girl. Infact,I got to know her when she was 14,she was respectful so I kept her as my friend. When she turned 18,I had interest in her but I was afraid of her rejecting my proposal and I didn't want to lose the respect she has for me. Fast forward to January 2023,I bought a new car. And then she repeatedly begged that I start teaching her how to drive.

I was afraid of what the father would say if he finds out that I'm taking her out for driving lessons,but reluctantly I took her out for learning like twice. So around March she went to school in another region. They don't allow them to go to school with phones,so when in school she becomes unreachable, except she calls.

So one day,I was just somewhere when a call from from a number not on my contact came. The call went like this:

Me:Hello

Her: Good morning, it's me Amina

Me:oh Good morning,how are you?

Her: I'm fine,you?

Me: I'm fine too

Her: Thank God. Please I need some money,like 50cedis(5000naira)

Me: ok. Where should I send it to?

Her: this number. The name is ****

After the call I sent the money straight away. After that day,it became regular. She would call severally in a month to request for money,and I sent every time she requested.

Because of her frequent demand from me,I felt I should propose, Thursday she came back for Easter holiday.

Today I spoke with her about the possibility of dating her,and she rejected my proposal straight away. When I asked why she said I'm not a Muslim,that she needs a serious Muslim,not even a part time Muslim.

Then I asked if she will accept if I become a Muslim. She said no,she needs someone that will even teach her more about Islam.

I said ok, that's fine. I'll move on.

I wanted to tell her straight up to stop calling me when she get back to school,for some reasons I didn't,but within me I know I can never send her money.

PLEASE AM I BEING HARSH ON HER?

What of the one whey she don chop?

Women shaaaaaa oh.

You made a missed-stake with the asking her out. This kind of babe, you go just assume the position of a boyfriend.

1 Like

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by stanvesco(m): 11:37pm On Mar 31
jasent:

In the compound where I live in Ghana, there's this 19 old girl. Infact,I got to know her when she was 14,she was respectful so I kept her as my friend. When she turned 18,I had interest in her but I was afraid of her rejecting my proposal and I didn't want to lose the respect she has for me. Fast forward to January 2023,I bought a new car. And then she repeatedly begged that I start teaching her how to drive.

I was afraid of what the father would say if he finds out that I'm taking her out for driving lessons,but reluctantly I took her out for learning like twice. So around March she went to school in another region. They don't allow them to go to school with phones,so when in school she becomes unreachable, except she calls.

So one day,I was just somewhere when a call from from a number not on my contact came. The call went like this:

After the call I sent the money straight away. After that day,it became regular. She would call severally in a month to request for money,and I sent every time she requested.

Because of her frequent demand from me,I felt I should propose, Thursday she came back for Easter holiday.

Today I spoke with her about the possibility of dating her,and she rejected my proposal straight away. When I asked why she said I'm not a Muslim,that she needs a serious Muslim,not even a part time Muslim.

Then I asked if she will accept if I become a Muslim. She said no,she needs someone that will even teach her more about Islam.

I wanted to tell her straight up to stop calling me when she get back to school,for some reasons I didn't,but within me I know I can never send her money.

Women shaaaaaa oh.

You made a missed-stake with the asking her out. This kind of babe, you go just assume the position of a boyfriend.

Just arrange go and see her in school. Feign interest in her bestie
Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by jasent(m): 11:47pm On Mar 31
stanvesco:

Women shaaaaaa oh.

I know one of her friend that's very beautiful. I'm even thinking of getting close to that one
Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by advanceDNA: 4:02am On Apr 01
jasent:

Thanks. But I was not looking at buying her affection though.

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by 99thEnemy(m): 4:07am On Apr 01
EreluRoz:
Learn to give without expecting anything in return
When OP want to Japata!? cool

1 Like

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by 1Sharon(f): 4:08am On Apr 01
How old are you and why have you had her as your friend since she was 14?

1 Like

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by advanceDNA: 4:11am On Apr 01
jasent:
lol. Why you vex like this? What makes me a fool? That I want to stop supporting her or for supporting her in the first place?

I don't know why women don't see anything wrong in begging...Geez!!..its so unattractive...

even woman wey u dey fvck seff..it gets to a point always asking for money becomes irritating
... ..once a man says hello to them.. weda he's romantically interested or not...they just seize opportunity to use him for money...

....u shouldn't have sent money to her the first time....
....there are lots of people who need genuine help...not some girl in school who's not just contended with what her father gives her..

She knows what she's doing...she knows u like her..... she's just exploiting you

2 Likes

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by jasent(m): 5:03am On Apr 01
advanceDNA:

I don't know why women don't see anything wrong in begging...Geez!!..its so unattractive...

even woman wey u dey fvck seff..it gets to a point always asking for money becomes irritating
... ..once a man says hello to them.. weda he's romantically interested or not...they just seize opportunity to use him for money...

....u shouldn't have sent money to her the first time....
....there are lots of people who need genuine help...not some girl in school who's not just contended with what her father gives her..

She knows what she's doing...she knows u like her..... she's just exploiting you
Thanks

1 Like

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by Bellotelli: 5:34am On Apr 01
EreluRoz:
You never had good intentions for her else this isn't enough to stop sending money to her.

God will send her another helper.

Learn to help people without expecting anything in return.
It's only women that can give advise that they can't give to their sons.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by okoroemeka(m): 6:15am On Apr 01
jasent:

I have a sinking feeling that you cannot resist sending money to the girl,you are a good man and a gentleman to wait till she is 18yrs to propose and also give her money anytime she asks,you may not believe but your good man behavior maybe the reason she is not interested in a relationship with you,she may even be unhappy that you are forming big boy when she is giving you green light at 15yrs

1 Like

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by Tunde835(m): 6:15am On Apr 01
jasent:

I was afraid of what the father would say if he finds out that I'm taking her out for driving lessons,but reluctantly
Op what you did here is known as simping. So she can't date you but can collect money she's taking advantage of you. You need to wash your hands and stop sending her money i'm sure there are other aspects of your life the funds can go to. You need to start visiting the redpill thread. Next time she calls don't pick it or do and tell her no.

1 Like

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by jamesversion: 6:31am On Apr 01
EreluRoz:

Your head no correct.

2 Likes

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by Gerrard59(m): 6:32am On Apr 01
Another Nigerian man who wants to buy genuine desire. grin

So, if she had agreed to your conversion attempt, you would have converted to Islam because of woman wey still dey school? Looking at the history between you and her, it is obvious you are older than she is by at least seven years. With that, she is better off marrying a practicing Muslim, even if he is way older than you. Nice calculation from her.

She is a smart girl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by jasent(m): 6:35am On Apr 01
Bellotelli:

It's only women that can give advise that they can't give to their sons.
Don't mind her

2 Likes

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by jasent(m): 6:37am On Apr 01
okoroemeka:
I have a sinking feeling that you cannot resist sending money to the girl,you are a good man and a gentleman to wait till she is 18yrs to propose and also give her money anytime she asks,you may not believe but your good man behavior maybe the reason she is not interested in a relationship with you,she may even be unhappy that you are forming big boy when she is giving you green light at 15yrs
Thanks,but I have already zero my mind. Never sending her a penny

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by Samesame247: 6:48am On Apr 01
Help your same sex; help your fellow man, na brotherhood menz dey

2 Likes

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by stanvesco(m): 7:07am On Apr 01
jasent:

I know one of her friend that's very beautiful. I'm even thinking of getting close to that one

I am not advising you to become a bad boy. If you are interested in her, then you should plan out your game to get her and not flirt with every girl in the hood

1 Like

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by seguno2: 7:14am On Apr 01
EreluRoz:

Is this applicable to men only or girls should also give their totos without expecting anything in return

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by jasent(m): 7:17am On Apr 01
stanvesco:

I am not advising you to become a bad boy. If you are interested in her, then you should plan out your game to get her and not flirt with every girl in the hood
No, I'm not a bad boy. I won't become one before of her. However,I wasn't giving her friend attention because of her. But now that she's off the table,I think I can give some attention to her friend

1 Like

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by Olayinka8793(m): 7:43am On Apr 01
If you send her any money from henceforth even when the majority of sane people here have advised you to stop, na thunder go fire you
Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by Innobee99(m): 7:52am On Apr 01
EreluRoz:
You never had good intentions for her else this isn't enough to stop sending money to her.

God will send her another helper.

Learn to help people without expecting anything in return.
This is not help. The lady is taking advantage of his generosity and exploiting him. Let's be truthful please

2 Likes

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by Innobee99(m): 7:53am On Apr 01
EreluRoz:
Take over and start sending from where he stopped pls

2 Likes

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by jasent(m): 8:01am On Apr 01
Olayinka8793:
If you send her any money from henceforth even when the majority of sane people here have advised you to stop, na thunder go fire you
Bro,if I send it means I be fool

1 Like

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by AsaBlackheart(m): 8:09am On Apr 01
jasent:

Haa. So,i should just keep sending 15k and above monthly to someone I have nothing with when I'm also having other responsibilities at home? What if she's sending my money to her boyfriend? I should keep sending? Nawa o

Clear things up with her. Don't cut her off completely though. That's shitty.

Simply tell her that you may not be able to meet up with her requests instantly again whenever she asks.
We humans gain an entitlement mentality when we get something easily. So when she asked the first few times and noticed that it didn't seem to be a problem or constraint for you, she took full advantage of the situation.
Normal thing.

It's up to you to reduce your generosity... cos that's what people will call it. *Generosity*

Don't fulfill her demands instantly. Sometimes even, you can tell her that no cash dey currently.
But that doesn't mean you should do that every single time though.

I hope you understand my epistle

1 Like

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by AsaBlackheart(m): 8:10am On Apr 01
Innobee99:
This is not help. The lady is taking advantage of his generosity and exploiting him. Let's be truthful please

Exactly. Same thing we all do though.
You see an opportunity, you take full advantage

3 Likes

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by jasent(m): 8:16am On Apr 01
AsaBlackheart:

Clear things up with her. Don't cut her off completely though. That's shitty.

Simply tell her that you may not be able to meet up with her requests instantly again whenever she asks.
We humans gain an entitlement mentality when we get something easily. So when she asked the first few times and noticed that it didn't seem to be a problem or constraint for you, she took full advantage of the situation.
Normal thing.

It's up to you to reduce your generosity... cos that's what people will call it. *Generosity*

Don't fulfill her demands instantly. Sometimes even, you can tell her that no cash dey currently.
But that doesn't mean you should do that every single time though.

I hope you understand my epistle
Thanks. Truth is,I will not be able to keep helping her going forward. I need a woman,and it will be difficult to be supportive to her and my woman. Bro,you have no idea how much I've spent on this girl.

1 Like

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by pozehnani(f): 8:23am On Apr 01
I'm still trying to see where the dots connect between helping a lady and that help making her an automatic date. Like seriously??.. you helped her a few times with some cedis and she's expected to become yours. Just like that?

Did you ever think of what she wants or respect the fact that she's still a student and doesn't need any form of distractions at this time?

You men will never cease to amaze me.
Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by jasent(m): 8:35am On Apr 01
pozehnani:
I'm still trying to see where the dots connect between helping a lady and that help making her an automatic date. Like seriously??.. you helped her a few times with some cedis and she's expected to become yours. Just like that?

Did you ever think of what she wants or respect the fact that she's still a student and doesn't need any form of distractions at this time?

You men will never cease to amaze me.
men will never cease to amaze you yenyenyen. Coming here to type nonsense as if I pick money from the floor. How many male students are you sending money too? I can give you her contact so you take over from where I stopped. If me withdrawing my support for her triggers you so badly,I guess you won't have problem taking over from me. Entitlement mentality

4 Likes

Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by pozehnani(f): 8:45am On Apr 01
jasent:
men will never cease to amaze you yenyenyen. Coming here to type nonsense as if I pick money from the floor. How many male students are you sending money too? I can give you her contact so you take over from where I stopped. If me withdrawing my support for her triggers you so badly,I guess you won't have problem taking over from me. Entitlement mentality

Wow! Who's the entitled one here? Is it I who think you should not take advantage of someone because of the help you rendered or you who feel you have a right to her body just because of a few cedis you spared.

I don't need to mention the number of students I help and even nonstudent but I don't go feeling entitled over them because of that.

Please take a chill pill and chillax.
Re: 19 Years Old. Should I Stop Supporting Her? by AsaBlackheart(m): 8:46am On Apr 01
jasent:

Thanks. Truth is,I will not be able to keep helping her going forward. I need a woman,and it will be difficult to be supportive to her and my woman. Bro,you have no idea how much I've spent on this girl.

I have no doubts you have spent a lot on her really.
But then again it was your fault for assuming that she would agree to date you. Women are very complicated creatures 😕

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Romance Section: Who's Your Crush Of The Week? (8th Edition) / Give This Kissing Pattern A Name [pics / A Very Important Question For All Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.