Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,379 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) (37658 Views)

Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / Man Displays His Wedding Ring in a Club party While Grabing 2 Ass At Once.(photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by LaSenior: 3:38pm On Apr 02
The man didn't tell the truth

His money is also involved

Go and ask someone who knows ebonyi people.marriage rites
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by Chosimba: 3:38pm On Apr 02
Savedday2:
This one never know what await him in the hands of that girl.

There is no amount of gift the girl's family will give you that will equates, the amount of deceit, pain and death she is preparing for you.

Kindly, collect the gifts and throw that useless ashawo back to the family. Who needs a Borden in this modern life!

The only thing you should do, is use and dump her. Not shining teeth because of gifts.

Wow. Just wow.

You actually thought this through and then typed it on the internet.

Would you be proud to say this in person? If no, why hide behind a keyboard and type like a coward?

1 Like

Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by Almaiga: 3:42pm On Apr 02
RickyJesus:

Yeah, normal practice depending on the family strength.

True
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by Father4all: 3:44pm On Apr 02
Why won't kidnapper's go after them. Bragards
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by TrackerSK: 4:06pm On Apr 02
The way that man go knack the woman for the foam ehhn
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by DeGods007(m): 4:11pm On Apr 02
Come to the west you will end up feeding the hungry brides family with your money

After offering you a damaged product with smelly pussy grin
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by Jamsam: 4:19pm On Apr 02
People from Ilorin also do this
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by sylve11: 4:34pm On Apr 02
Savedday2:
This one never know what await him in the hands of that girl.

There is no amount of gift the girl's family will give you that will equates, the amount of deceit, pain and death she is preparing for you.

Kindly, collect the gifts and throw that useless ashawo back to the family. Who needs a Borden in this modern life!

The only thing you should do, is use and dump her. Not shining teeth because of gifts.

E be like them don dealt with you before o shocked cool
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by sylve11: 4:40pm On Apr 02
Almaiga:

grin grin

Serious o 😆 🤣 😂 cool
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by sylve11: 4:42pm On Apr 02
Theoarhics:
Something they do in wukari among the jukuns, but my issues with this is that any quarrel the girl pack her things the man's house become empty

Lol grin cool
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by Cantonese: 4:59pm On Apr 02
extol1:

Lol, at least there is love in sharing

No be meat o.
Na person sister you wan share so.
Nothing for you there bro.
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 5:12pm On Apr 02
emmeyen:

Did you read where they said, those were gifts from the bride's family to the couples? And not on the list for traditional rites
?

I don't think he did
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 5:13pm On Apr 02
Omoh I have never heard of this before...
Dem try oo kaii
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by blahc007: 5:26pm On Apr 02
emmeyen:

Did you read where they said, those were gifts from the bride's family to the couples? And not on the list for traditional rites?
😂
When the mind is already distorted, white will always appear black...

The guy is sick

1 Like

Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 5:33pm On Apr 02
Joke apart shortigboman, are you being serious?

Almaiga:

You are right. This is a must in all Northern marriages. During my marriage, my wife came with a set of executive Chairs, a 50 inches smart tv, two deep freezers, a massive family bed with it's mattress, makeup mirror,2 sets of AC, wordrope and all Kitchen utensils including a cooker.
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by luminouz(m): 5:45pm On Apr 02
I hope she is a virgin sha

Cuz I am not spending this much for a babe wey no be me break her hymen oh but she can buy them herself like this woman did abd give me 😉
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by Prigidypogodo(f): 6:20pm On Apr 02
ThatFairGuy1:
Joke apart shortigboman, are you being serious?

you dey take that thing serious ?
haaaa you can do better
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by Dybala11(m): 6:25pm On Apr 02
Goodlady:
Correct bride's family. Not all these lazy nairaland broke ass boys family wey do head like prîck!
Hustle o, so you won't have to depend on Nairaland broke ass boys for survival. 🙄
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by Agugbadin: 6:26pm On Apr 02
fyzaila:
This is normal in Northern marriages. It's not new to me.

You know Ndigbo will always want to show as if they are the best
They always engage in unhealthy competition and this is what drives crime .

1 Like

Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by adecz: 6:37pm On Apr 02
After collecting almost N8 million from
the man, guilt nor allow them, so they
used N500k out of the bride price to buy
these things for her....❗️❗️❗️❗️
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by adecz: 6:39pm On Apr 02
Almaiga:

You are right. This is a must in all Northern marriages. During my marriage, my wife came with a set of executive Chairs, a 50 inches smart tv, two deep freezers, a massive family bed with it's mattress, makeup mirror,2 sets of AC, wordrope and all Kitchen utensils including a cooker.

Hope they also paid for your 2 years
NEPA bill to power all these gadgets❗️❗️
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by Xpol: 6:43pm On Apr 02
If things go wrong in the future, the man won't get liver to sack the wife.
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by broadman20: 6:58pm On Apr 02
Almaiga:

See painment grin

I feel your pains. Cause in some other Regions, some People are forced to marry some retired Ashawo and still pay millions as bride price. Yet,the lady comes to the house empty handed grin

Post your village own if you are not ashamed of your village.

Just post and shame us all.
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by ubimagos: 7:08pm On Apr 02
Dem give you wife, give you bed, you don't mean it!
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by extol1(m): 7:11pm On Apr 02
Cantonese:

No be meat o.
Na person sister you wan share so.
Nothing for you there bro.
Na marry I dey talk
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by Almaiga: 7:40pm On Apr 02
broadman20:

Post your village own if you are not ashamed of your village.

Just post and shame us all.

We no get Ashawo for my village,if na wetin you wan see be that. And we no dey sell our precious daughters for millions of naira.
E pain u well well grin

Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by fyzaila: 7:52pm On Apr 02
Sheuns:

And when there’s a divorce the bride packs all that she brought to the house.

True she packs all, and the husband will start another marriage preparation with another lady. That's why divorce is kind of cheap in the north
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by Cantonese: 7:54pm On Apr 02
extol1:

Na marry I dey talk

As I see you so, no be marry.
You wan do try ya luck.
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by fyzaila: 7:56pm On Apr 02
Almaiga:

In the North,it is a thing of pride to arrange household stuffs for any bride. Infact, that is one of the most important part of the marriage. Most Aunt's and friends of the brides mom will come around to see what and what they bought for their daughter that'd getting married.

No family joke with that aspect of marriage rights

True! And the groom focus on the set of boxes to fill up, bride price and wedding events
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by Almaiga: 8:03pm On Apr 02
fyzaila:

True! And the groom focus on the set of boxes to fill up, bride price and wedding events

Yes.
But most families do give the bride the bride price. Same was done to my wife. Her father asked her to do as she wish with it.

1 Like

Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by broadman20: 8:14pm On Apr 02
Almaiga:

We no get Ashawo for my village,if na wetin you wan see be that. And we no dey sell our precious daughters for millions of naira.
E pain u well well grin

You see why you wrote jamb 10 times without success

We only asked you to post pictures of your village wedding and you are calling Ashawo!

What is the relationship there?

Are you sure you are okay?

Post pictures too confirm to us you are really okay.
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by extol1(m): 8:19pm On Apr 02
Cantonese:

As I see you so, no be marry.
You wan do try ya luck.
Lol. Funny
We are going to be helping one another

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? / Top 3 Lies Nigerian Men Tell Their Women / Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.