Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) (37730 Views)

Man's Valentine's Gifts From His Girlfriend, Amaka Vs His Ex Girlfriend (photos) / 15 Ways Women React When They Received Gifts From Their Man – Ada Bekee / Man Displays His Wedding Ring in a Club party While Grabing 2 Ass At Once.(photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by oneman2k7: 8:21pm On Apr 02
Almaiga:

You are right. This is a must in all Northern marriages. During my marriage, my wife came with a set of executive Chairs, a 50 inches smart tv, two deep freezers, a massive family bed with it's mattress, makeup mirror,2 sets of AC, wordrope and all Kitchen utensils including a cooker.

Na she marry u.
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by Cantonese: 8:31pm On Apr 02
extol1:

Lol. Funny
We are going to be helping one another

Hahaha
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by Shantyken(m): 9:14pm On Apr 02
Borrow to display
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by Oluwazeezu(m): 9:34pm On Apr 02
house don complete na smiley
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by mediclife1987(m): 12:02am On Apr 03
Almaiga:

You are right. This is a must in all Northern marriages. During my marriage, my wife came with a set of executive Chairs, a 50 inches smart tv, two deep freezers, a massive family bed with it's mattress, makeup mirror,2 sets of AC, wordrope and all Kitchen utensils including a cooker.

They really want you to bang their daughter very well, and fill her up with your pap. cheesy
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by mediclife1987(m): 12:05am On Apr 03
Goodlady:
Correct bride's family. Not all these lazy nairaland broke ass boys family wey do head like prîck!

Fine girl like you dey yab pesin like this?

You go really like príck the way I dey see you so oh.
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by Goodlady(f): 12:17am On Apr 03
mediclife1987:

Fine girl like you dey yab pesin like this?

You go really like príck the way I dey see you so oh.
Wats prîck sir?
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by mediclife1987(m): 12:21am On Apr 03
Goodlady:

Wats prîck sir?

Lols nawti girl like you.

Kontinuu
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by BrutusOj(m): 9:17am On Apr 03
Almaiga:

My Wife's father bought almost everything. The mom bought all cooking utensils. That's what tradition demands for them.

The idea is this. Without knowing the full financial status of the groom, they want their daughter to be comfortable in n her husband's house. As for the cooking utensils, you know most bachelors only have few plates, few cutleries.

But as he gets married, his wife will need complete Kitchen utensils. There are even times that, she might need bigger pots to cook in the house. Maybe they are hosting friends or families for a birthday occasion or anything that calls for celebration.

She won't need to go borrow those stuffs like big pots, mortar, big bowls, big trays etc. The mom will provide everything during the marriage.

Another reason for this is that. Some men are fun of having querells with their wife's every now and then. They will call the woman names. They mostly tell her to pack her bag and leave his house. That she didn't even bring anything to the house when he married her. Some will even claimed that,he picked her from the gutter and wretched. But with things like this, every groom will have some respect for his wife to some extent.
Interesting, I love the whole idea. However, what happens if there is a dispute and the couple decide to separate, will the wife pack her kaya or leave them behind for the ex husband?🙄
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by diogo23: 9:29am On Apr 03
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Na all these kind list of bride price dey give man instant erectile dysfunction undecided
Jeez do you read at all?
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by pelumi25: 11:22am On Apr 03
Just pack in
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by EreluRoz: 8:51pm On Apr 03
luminouz:
I hope she is a virgin sha

Cuz I am not spending this much for a babe wey no be me break her hymen oh but she can buy them herself like this woman did abd give me 😉
So you will sit comfortably and watch a woman buy this for herself and you disguise as if you are responsible for it, is that what the redpill teaches you?
Re: Man Displays Bride's Traditional Wedding Gifts From Her Family (photos, Video) by omobolarinwa1(m): 11:27pm On Apr 05
Almaiga:

Yes the Northern tradition be that and do no forgot if in future your enemy get divorce,the woman will packed all the gift back to her father's house. Thats how it works

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot / He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer / 10 Gifts To Get For Your Man This Valentine Season!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.