Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Should I break up because she is still a minor? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I break up because she is still a minor? (3677 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Do I Break Up With Him? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by Bradford111(m): 6:46am On Apr 05
okoroemeka:
I think that should be their main priority for now,but sincerely a 16yr old girl maybe a small girl in the 70s,80s and 90s but now the reverse is the case,most of them have homongous sized breasts and ass that leaves you wondering what is going on
Who told you I haven’t written waec or jamb?
Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by tiswell(m): 9:39am On Apr 05
fyzaila:
She even have the guts to tell her mum at this her tender age already following man up and down.
Her mother agreeing for her daughter to collect phone from a man says alot about her parenting. . Please parents teach your children contentment, oju kokoro longer throat is what is killing all this girls. The other one was a 14 years old girl dying in a hotel. Sometimes i don't even blame the men. Smh
use common sense,na single momma product
Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by tiswell(m): 9:42am On Apr 05
thesicilian:
You're a criminal that deserves to be in jail, one for sleeping with a minor at all whether you knew or not. Two it's possible you continued sleeping with her even after you knew, because why is it now that she demanded for a new phone that her age suddenly became an issue? I put it to you that your real problem is how to afford the phone and you're just using her age as an excuse to refuse and break up. Lastly you still deserve to be in jail for blabbing online about your nefarious activities with a minor.
he has been noted.

It's time the govt starts rounding up all of them

1 Like

Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by Zonefree(m): 11:00am On Apr 05
EreluRoz:
Broad daylight child abuse, why didn't you leave her when you found out her real age?

When I was that age and younger, a lot of guys didn't know my age but were approaching me but were wise enough to back off when they eventually find out. So what are you still doing with her?

He has even started having sex with her sef hian
So, how old are you now, ma'am?

1 Like

Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by EreluRoz: 11:06am On Apr 05
Zonefree:

So, how old are you now, ma'am?
60+

1 Like

Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by papyjaypaul: 12:04pm On Apr 05
I am not supporting OP but are we trying to pretend that teenagers did not date older people during our time? It is hypocrisy to pretend like it never happened. Before phones came out, we had teenagers dating teachers sad What were they telling themselves before she got pregnant Na pregnancy de make some of us know say somtin don happen
Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by Solofresh2: 12:10pm On Apr 05
You are a minor too young man.You are not wise at all for you to create a thread with this foolish question of yours
Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by XY01: 3:18pm On Apr 05
At 22, you are still being controlled by you dick, it's expected
Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by fyzaila: 4:49pm On Apr 05
tiswell:
use common sense,na single momma product

Oh i see

1 Like

Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by REGINALD001(m): 5:35pm On Apr 05
Puss360:
This is sort of an erotic chat nah... Ashiawo dey Una two eye

I KNOW SAY NA THAT KISS AND LIPS SIDE MAKE YOUR VIRGIMUS SWELL UP SMALL........ grin grin
Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by Johnwrite(m): 5:38pm On Apr 05
It's all ur choice
Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by Truvelisback(m): 8:05pm On Apr 05
Go ahead. Keep grooming her until she becomes 18.[quote author=Bradford111 post=129270691]Hello fellas good day I will make this brief I need your sincere advice on something

I’m dating this girl, we started dating in the latter part of January, she is 16 years old while I’m 22.
I know some people will say why I’m I dating a minor I swear I didn’t know she was 16 cuz she looks older not until when she told me just recently..

So last week her phone got spoiled and she said I should get her a new one I’m contemplating on getting it I asked her if her mom won’t get mad at her for using a phone that she doesn’t know where she got it from, she told me she has talked to her mom already that is not an issue

Please guys should I go ahead and get the phone or quit the relationship since she is a minor cuz I’m also scared of the fact if she might mistakenly get pregnant one day it might put me in a deep shit…
Please your advice is needed here
Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by imagrg(m): 4:59am On Apr 06
Be with her...sex free until she's 18, then fvck the he'll out of her and probably marry her. grin
Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by Coolgent(m): 5:41am On Apr 06
emekalovepets:
Please drop that minor number here so that I can follow up cause they have the best pussy in the world 🌎 I just want to bang those under age pussy with aggressiveness and make dem feel pains in their pussy so that they can use ice rub to run their pussy
In a developed country, this post is enough to take you to prison for a very long time.
Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by dkidd: 6:57am On Apr 06
If u think that girl is still innocent at 16 after reading that chat then u are a fool

If u think the 22 year old op can take advantage of that girl he's chatting with then u are even a more bigger fool!

She's clearly on top of her game and op is just one of them. Minor indeed 😆😆😆
Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by dkidd: 7:01am On Apr 06
papyjaypaul:
I am not supporting OP but are we trying to pretend that teenagers did not date older people during our time? It is hypocrisy to pretend like it never happened. Before phones came out, we had teenagers dating teachers sad What were they telling themselves before she got pregnant Na pregnancy de make some of us know say somtin don happen
Lol no mind them.. 16 year old of today easily manipulate 35+ guys they are here forming legal age when we all know how it plays in the real world 😂😂😂
Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by Autobot05: 7:11am On Apr 06
Lol all these small boys sef 😂
Buy for her 15/15pro or pro max

I Dey your back
Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by toujurs: 7:31am On Apr 06
16years old girls of this generation are eating 40 years old gbola, and you are just 22 talking about being scared. Someone else will do it.
Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by Chukwuka319(m): 2:54pm On Apr 06
Bradford111:

So would you suggest I leave her now? She is 16 and I’m 22 is that bad?
Do you have sense at all? Look at this man,oo!
As old as you are, you don't know that you can be jailed for sexual abuse , dating a girl who's not even close to 18.
No, since you are so foolish, keep dating her till her family discovers.
Then when you are in court, arraigned on charges of defilement of a minor, you will be blaming your blatant foolishness.
Oga, you are nothing but a paedophile and deserves to be locked up.
A 22 year old man is old enough to know what is legal or not.
Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by Deicide: 10:03am On Apr 07
Facebook, Have you ever met her in person before? cause i feel like it is a guy you are chatting with grin
Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by Merry100: 12:26pm On Apr 07
Bradford111:
Hello fellas good day I will make this brief I need your sincere advice on something

I’m dating this girl, we started dating in the latter part of January, she is 16 years old while I’m 22.
I know some people will say why I’m I dating a minor I swear I didn’t know she was 16 cuz she looks older not until when she told me just recently..

So last week her phone got spoiled and she said I should get her a new one I’m contemplating on getting it I asked her if her mom won’t get mad at her for using a phone that she doesn’t know where she got it from, she told me she has talked to her mom already that is not an issue

Please guys should I go ahead and get the phone or quit the relationship since she is a minor cuz I’m also scared of the fact if she might mistakenly get pregnant one day it might put me in a deep shit…
Please your advice is needed here 🙏
No, don't break up with her, go and introduce yourself to her mum as her boyfriend.
Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by Bradford111(m): 1:03pm On Apr 07
Deicide:
Facebook, Have you ever met her in person before? cause i feel like it is a guy you are chatting with grin

I have met her even had sex
Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by Gabrielwilliams(m): 1:56pm On Apr 07
I always enjoy your comments bro. Keep it up!

Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool If u try buy her that phone!!!!

I SWEAR DOWN. Na my OLD KALA i go use BLAST BLAST ur left leg drop for ground b4 people go begin ask us waiting happen!!!

In fact 2morrow morning I de go meet my NATIVE DOCTOR make e give me location to ur house..

Make I go clean my OLD KALA and load BULLET inside..

MUMU boy!!!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by captainbangz: 2:16pm On Apr 07
dey careful o, this children dey dey very clingy. if them gum you lie this, otilor.
Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by Deicide: 1:35am On Apr 08
You had sex with a minor?
Bradford111:

I have met her even had sex
Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by pansophist(m): 6:07am On Apr 08
The age difference is not the issue, it's the timing. So both of you are six years apart, but if you were 30 years old, and she is 24 years old, then it's perfectly normal.

If dating doesn't involve sexual activities, then don't break up, keep seeing each other.

Also, legal age, and sexual age (age of consent)) are not the same thing. She might not be of legal age, but in many countries, she is of sexual age. In Nigeria, sexual age is 18.

If you guys were in Europe, then many European countries sexual age is 14 years old. In the North where Sharia laws apply, its 12, not sure if this is true, just random checked it on google.

Anyways, be careful.

2 Likes

Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by EreluRoz: 7:37am On Apr 08
pansophist:
The age difference is not the issue, it's the timing. So both of you are six years apart, but if you were 30 years old, and she is 24 years old, then it's perfectly normal.

If dating doesn't involve sexual activities, then don't break up, keep seeing each other.

Also, legal age, and sexual age (age of consent)) are not the same thing. She might not be of legal age, but in many countries, she is of sexual age. In Nigeria, sexual age is 18.

If you guys were in Europe, then many European countries sexual age is 14 years old. In the North where Sharia laws apply, its 12, not sure if this is true, just random checked it on google.

Anyways, be careful.
Why are you soft on him? The age consent is 18 for crying out loud and he's already having sex with her.
Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by Exceed15: 10:42am On Apr 08
REAL MEN DON'T DO MINOR. U WILL HAVE A DAUGHTER SOME DAY.
Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by CaveAdullam: 8:20pm On Apr 08
A pretty young 16-year-old girl is using your head to play ludo, and you are here contemplating nonsense. Whether you should continue dating her or not.

See how she's playing the game so sleek. Truly women are born Machiavellians.

You want to buy her phone. I laugh. I laugh heavily. Lol.

Premium tears await you.

By the way, if you don't want to spend some hard time in jail, stay aloof from her in matters of sex. She's a minor. Wait for 2 years.

Even if you want to keep her close...your hormones will betray you.

Please, just ghost this girl for now. Because you're making moves that are detrimental to your well-being.

PS: if you buy her a phone, you're a big fool.

Thanks.
Re: Should I break up because she is still a minor? by stacyadams: 8:35am On Apr 09
grin see u
grin see r kelly >:
grin see Kiri Kiri grin
grin if u mistakenly give am belle
grin otiloh

Phone wey u go buy for her wey she go use start her olosho career grin

Las las u go open another thread to complain

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Can't Cook: / Commitment - A New Perspective / My Nigerian Boyfriend Hates Me,because I Am Not Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.