Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man (44082 Views)

COVID-19: 184 New Cases Reported, 6 Deaths And 111 Discharged On May 13 / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases / No More Excuses: See The 111 Year Old Man Who Hits The Gym Every day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:54pm On Apr 06
Igb0sCriminals:
Hehehe

Àìrìnjìnà la ò rí abuké òkéré

My great grandfather is 139 although a bit fragile now

My grandfather is 106 and still agile

Thing is dem get birth certificate? Think GWR is using that verify the authenticity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Tetraozonaitera: 9:55pm On Apr 06
The White Just think the World revolves around them alone.
They don't regard Africans at all.

4 Likes

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Kennitrust(m): 9:55pm On Apr 06
But honestly, I don't want to live an unnecessary long life that will be full of pain and weakness. It good to die at a reasonable time let 80 if possible

1 Like

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by jude33084(m): 9:55pm On Apr 06
Sirmwill:

cheesy

They should check Tinubu first

cheesy
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by davidtemi(m): 9:56pm On Apr 06
I love his pictures. I dnt knw why I connect straight with his fotos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by youngrichnigga: 9:56pm On Apr 06
Why dem come put lipstick for his lips and eyelids like a clown undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Impliment: 9:58pm On Apr 06
KillIgbohoN0W:
Rubbish.
Living without a working preeq is akin to death.

May God have mercy on you.

4 Likes

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Gwan2(m): 9:58pm On Apr 06
thatsleepboy1:

Pure rubbish. Let them come to Oye Ekiti here and see pple older than 111. The oldest person in oye here is older than 111.

GUINESS don’t go to regions or people seeking records, people take their verifiable records to them with cogent evidences and empirical proves…..not just someone claiming he was born when they first discovered crude oil or when Mary selessor stops the killing of twins in Calabar

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Bimpe29: 9:59pm On Apr 06
Old age with its peculiarities.
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Impliment: 9:59pm On Apr 06
Igb0sCriminals:
Hehehe

Publish it let's see.

2 Likes

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Antoeni(m): 10:00pm On Apr 06
Where Dem Come put Tinubu?
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Impliment: 10:01pm On Apr 06
Mentorray:
Make Guinness world record come Africa, they will see people older than that actually age.. I'm not surprised actually, the award is a western thing
Meanwhile at a cheap price dm me for your logo and flyer design

Approach them with evidence. Stop all these milky arguments.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by ovieigho(m): 10:02pm On Apr 06
Depriest2020:
111yrs oldest man alive? I doubt that, Guinness world record (GWR) never go south Western Nigeria, older people are there.

I know comment like this will pop up

South west or Africa have no records of birth , some of those you see are even less that 100yrs but poverty made them look older than their real age
Guinness book of records won’t rely on Oral tradition

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by hadjipapiey(m): 10:03pm On Apr 06
Igb0sCriminals:
Hehehe

My great grandfather is 139 although a bit fragile [b]FRAIL[/b]now

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Sirianese: 10:03pm On Apr 06
KillIgbohoN0W:

Which puts you around 50 years old yet you spend your days constituting a nuisance on Nairaland for free.

+1
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by igahdavid(m): 10:04pm On Apr 06
Depriest2020:
111yrs oldest man alive? I doubt that, Guinness world record (GWR) never go south Western Nigeria, older people are there.

It's easier to give it to them because they have verifiable records unlike us.

My Grand mother died at 97 and she was the one that died the youngest in her family.

My Grand father her dad Died at 144yrs.
Some of her siblings died at 120, 114, 110

2 Likes

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by tubolancer(m): 10:06pm On Apr 06
KillIgbohoN0W:
Rubbish.
Living without a working preeq is akin to death.
The same thing will happen to you, that prick that you glorify will raise and fall, you will do your best to assist it but it won't work. Just prepare for that day and time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Shegzdave: 10:08pm On Apr 06
thatsleepboy1:

Pure rubbish. Let them come to Oye Ekiti here and see pple older than 111. The oldest person in oye here is older than 111.
I was about to post this when I saw the headline
Ekiti state has lots of people older than this man
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by marlow1962(m): 10:08pm On Apr 06
Malroux:
I pray to be the next.
At that age, you will be a burden to your kids.

1 Like

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Focusmind: 10:09pm On Apr 06
Nigerians are funny!

People are here lambasting GWR. These guys works with verifiable data to safeguard the integrity of their award.
Yes, your grandfather in the village may be 120 years. Is there any incontrovertible record to show that?

6 Likes

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by article1: 10:10pm On Apr 06
Depriest2020:
Don't mind them. Let them come to my village and see people of over 120years of age.
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by iamtardey: 10:15pm On Apr 06
Does he still walk himself… I’m just curious
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by OBA117(m): 10:17pm On Apr 06

1 Like

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by djbussy(m): 10:28pm On Apr 06
Go to Abeokuta. You will see the ones not on the media there.

1 Like

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Stanweezy(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06
He's not the oldest man but rather the officially registered oldest man with Guinness.

My grandma alone died at the age of 127yrs

Another guy from our age grade meeting dey bury em grandma and what I saw in the burial poster is 115yrs

2 Likes

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by KmniAutos(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06
KillIgbohoN0W:

Which puts you around 50 years old yet you spend your days constituting a nuisance on Nairaland for free.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

2 Likes

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by steeltrust: 10:36pm On Apr 06
Watin I wan de life de do at 111

Abeg 85 do me maximum 90
Make I go rest

After all nothing de this life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Elidrisy20: 10:38pm On Apr 06
He go soon die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Mikael0407(m): 10:47pm On Apr 06
[quote author=Igb0sCriminals post=129302808]Hehehe

Contact GWR at once
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Theoarhics: 10:49pm On Apr 06
Nonsense, come to my village you will see 120 years old still living

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? / 8 Usual Habits That Are Dangerous For Your Brain / Medical Facts Picture Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.