Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man (44084 Views)

COVID-19: 184 New Cases Reported, 6 Deaths And 111 Discharged On May 13 / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases / No More Excuses: See The 111 Year Old Man Who Hits The Gym Every day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by McPolomy(m): 1:55pm On Apr 07
My first daughter is 8th, my wife is 35, her mother 61 who's own mother is 88 has a mother in the village who is 119yrs old..
First hand information. 100% fact
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by UpTown001(m): 2:55pm On Apr 07
Join learn cryptocurency. Bitcoin halving is this month of April. Mine and save coins for free and keep. Do be left behind.
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Alex80s(m): 3:33pm On Apr 07
Junesday:
Please dear Daddy and Mommy, forgive me for bringing this here. am doing this because av run out of options and I don't have any other choice. My name is kelly, I gave birth to my boy Ayomide 2 years ago and since then it has been a rollercoaster of one event to another. My fiance abandoned us and I move in back with my parents taking care of my son all alone without any assistance even though he was always falling very sick all the time. I notice that he always feels discomfort when his trying to breath so I looked for money to take my son to the hospital. He was diagnosed with congenital heart defect, a hole in his heart, as the cause of his breathing problems. I've cried my eyes out but if only crying can solve problem. I can't stand to see my child in pain.

I've gone almost everywhere I can possibly go but no hope except for hospital. Doctors say that he will need to undergo surgery at UCH for N4.5million and my family with the help of some very kind hearted people have been able to raise part of N3 million. We have sold off almost everything valuable to us but it's not yet enough, that why I am appealing to well meaning Nigerians, if you're touched to save my son's life, please find it in your kind heart to extend a hand of help to him. Nothing is too small in the sight of God. Am calling kind hearted people, please help save my boys life. Please am also calling upon any NGO that can accept my sons condition please. May God almighty bless you immensely and wipe away sorrow from your eye. Amen.

Video Prove;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl9O9B68inA?si=Ug_eXg9SFpwJbOsx

Access Bank
Kelly Monday

Sorry for your ordeal. Kindly try Mathias Ezeaku. He will surely do something.
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by adicius: 4:07pm On Apr 07
Wishing him many more more years with good health and love of family and friends. Good luck.
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Bodydiialect57: 4:43pm On Apr 07
Igb0sCriminals:
Hehehe

[/b]Àìrìnjìnà la ò rí abuké òkéré[b]

My great grandfather is 139 although a bit fragile now

My grandfather is 106 and still agile

Bi a ba dénú ibu, a máa rí ẹja tó yàro.
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by donnie(m): 4:51pm On Apr 07
Sebi the world begins and ends in Britain?
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by SIRTee15: 5:01pm On Apr 07
Igb0sCriminals:
Hehehe

Àìrìnjìnà la ò rí abuké òkéré

My great grandfather is 139 although a bit fragile now

My grandfather is 106 and still agile

Make Una dey deceive Una sef.
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by SeeItSayIt: 6:47pm On Apr 07
Well, not a record to praise in my family 'cos my paternal grandmother & maternal great-grandmother rest at over 120yrs.

Still, some were of higher age than them in our community before they rest on...

So, for us, it's not such a new news, nonetheless, thank God for the life of the elderly.
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by SIRTee15: 10:17pm On Apr 07
Charlie2020:
There's a 127 year old man in Guyuk Adamawa State. This man witnessed the first and second WW. He calls Zik and Awolowo his juniors. If you want to get the man to tell you stories of past 100 years, just buy him original Sapele water

He's suffering from dementia
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Lacash: 10:44pm On Apr 07
KillIgbohoN0W:
Rubbish.
Living without a working preeq is akin to death.
How funny he’s 111yrs and u had 111 likes😁😁
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Harrynight(m): 12:41am On Apr 08
Depriest2020:
111yrs oldest man alive? I doubt that, Guinness world record (GWR) never go south Western Nigeria, older people are there.

If there is enough evidence with proper records trust me GWR will recognise anyone...

I know there are people way older than 111yrs in Nigeria, but Hey, We don't keep record in Africa
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by saintkeppy(m): 4:18pm On Apr 10
tosyne2much:
People are funny

There are people far older than 111 in your village but they don't have birth certificates

GWR is all about evidence and documentation

Lol grin
Funny but true my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? / 8 Usual Habits That Are Dangerous For Your Brain / Medical Facts Picture Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.