Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man (44079 Views)

COVID-19: 184 New Cases Reported, 6 Deaths And 111 Discharged On May 13 / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases / No More Excuses: See The 111 Year Old Man Who Hits The Gym Every day (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Objectivist04: 10:55pm On Apr 06
Easybet1:
Dey play, my grand pa is about 122 years today
Everybody just dey quote numbers,
Was his birth recorded ? Do you have any prove to authenticate the said age ? For your information, all these oyibo have their birth certificate intact, Guinness book of records don't consider people with no birth certificate or record.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Honestey: 10:56pm On Apr 06
KillIgbohoN0W:
Rubbish.
Living without a working preeq is akin to death.

See how person think, ahhhhh!!

3 Likes

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by aktolly54(m): 11:01pm On Apr 06
Igb0sCriminals:
Hehehe

Àìrìnjìnà la ò rí abuké òkéré

My great grandfather is 139 although a bit fragile now

My grandfather is 106 and still agile

Your father should be 76 now while you should be in your 40s

1 Like

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Laple0541(m): 11:07pm On Apr 06
KillIgbohoN0W:

Which puts you around 50 years old yet you spend your days constituting a nuisance on Nairaland for free.

Going by the monikers the two of you guys use, it’s obvious you are both nuisances constituting ethnic issues on this platform.

4 Likes

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Objectivist04: 11:15pm On Apr 06
Is it only the poor and unknown that gets to 120 in Yoruba land ? Why didn't the elite with known date of birth live to that age , I am talking about people like
Adekunle Ajasin
Lateef Jakende
Micheal Otedola
The late Alafin of Oyo
Obafemi Awolowo, etc

The oldest living Yoruba elite currently is Pa Reuben Fasoranti and he is just about 98 years, Pa Ayo Adebanjo is about 96 while Awujale of ljebu land should also be in his late 90s
The longest living Yoruba elite with a recorded birth is late Akintola Williams who died at the age of 104 , that is to show you that all these my grandma is 150, my grandpa is 130 are poor ones made to look very old by hunger and poverty.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Yankee101: 11:16pm On Apr 06
That’s the one they know
I’m 100% sure even in Nigeria we have people older
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Majatechworks: 11:25pm On Apr 06
Igb0sCriminals:
Hehehe

It's not about my niece is 250 years old, it's about proof that they are.
Do your great grandad have birth certificate or any other documents to proof their age?
E.g baptism certificate

1 Like

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by yewit37486: 11:29pm On Apr 06
Laple0541:

Going by the monikers the two of you guys use, it’s obvious you are both nuisances constituting ethnic issues on this platform.

But from your post history, you're no different from the 2 individuals you're castigating. Is this not you below?

Laple0541:
Madness, will that stop him from being the governor?

Just like some people from the Sad bEast part of the country that were reluctant to put the portrait of the President in their offices, nobody told them when they started putting it.

2 Likes

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Joy2dworldxyz: 11:37pm On Apr 06
JuanDeDios:
Nigerian reading this: "But there's a 133 year old man in my village and my grandmother is 137 years."

Me my grandmother is 146 years today but she died 30yrs ago
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Never4getU: 12:01am On Apr 07
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by PlasmaTV: 12:02am On Apr 07
KillIgbohoN0W:

Which puts you around 50 years old yet you spend your days constituting a nuisance on Nairaland for free.
Brooo!!!! You hit him hard. Kudos.

3 Likes

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by seunayantokun(m): 12:03am On Apr 07
That is one of the benefits of having a verifiable birth certificate.

I believe there are those older than that man in Africa but we have no incontrovertible proof.

3 Likes

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by yewit37486: 12:16am On Apr 07
seunayantokun:
That is one of the benefits of having a verifiable birth certificate.

I believe there are those older than that man in Africa but we have no incontrovertible proof.

Exactly.
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Truthshotcrazy: 12:25am On Apr 07
grin
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Abuloma80(f): 1:04am On Apr 07
He is looking good indeed! He looks younger than his age 111. For Africa be would have been a Great-Great-Grandfather (5 generation) by now. Oyah subtract your age from the 111 to see how many years left for you. That's assuming that you are as lucky as himself. One will see that just not enough years (by your wish) left for you on this Earth 🌍. Can you imagine how scary it is!!!

1 Like

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Tohmey(m): 2:13am On Apr 07
KillIgbohoN0W:
Rubbish.
Living without a working preeq is akin to death.
Yeye
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by MyAmericandream(f): 2:21am On Apr 07
Malroux:
I pray to be the next.

And pray for good health too.
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by MyAmericandream(f): 2:23am On Apr 07
Igb0sCriminals:
Hehehe

They hardly keep records of birth those days. How come they know their age. Your pops should be in his 80s?

2 Likes

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Kog45(m): 2:34am On Apr 07
Depriest2020:
111yrs oldest man alive? I doubt that, Guinness world record (GWR) never go south Western Nigeria, older people are there.
The issue is Nigeria birth data records
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Kog45(m): 2:36am On Apr 07
Ogundijohhh:
Omooh, I cash out 90 dollars from this platform last night, e still dey look like film trick .... Just by listening to music, no jokes.

Check the link in my signature
April 06😎
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by BRATISLAVA: 2:38am On Apr 07
Depriest2020:
111yrs oldest man alive? I doubt that, Guinness world record (GWR) never go south Western Nigeria, older people are there.

Prove it. It's not a sentimental award.

2 Likes

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Btruth: 2:59am On Apr 07
Igb0sCriminals:
Hehehe

for real? Pictures please to proof it. 😁

1 Like

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by tosyne2much(m): 3:16am On Apr 07
People are funny

There are people far older than 111 in your village but they don't have birth certificates

GWR is all about evidence and documentation

1 Like

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by ultimateprof: 3:30am On Apr 07
opera1:
120 y year old dey Ekpoma - Edo state and Idanre - Ondo State.

Don't mind them. As I'm typing this message so, I'm 121 years old.

4 Likes

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by friday2011(m): 3:30am On Apr 07
Malroux:
I pray to be the next.

How? How old are you presently?

Learn to comprehend before making comments.

What you ought to write is "I will win it at my old age"
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Ogundijohhh: 3:30am On Apr 07
Kog45:
April 06😎
just it out
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Inosky(m): 3:38am On Apr 07
For oldest person alive at 111 years, they're completely wrong. In short, they should scrap that title as they can't be sure. We have a lot of people far above that age but are not in to start telling them that.
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Malroux: 3:42am On Apr 07
friday2011:

How? How old are you presently?

Learn to comprehend before making comments.

What you ought to write is "I will win it at my old age"
Noted.
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Laple0541(m): 4:03am On Apr 07
yewit37486:

But from your post history, you're no different from the 2 individuals you're castigating. Is this not you below?

Yeah young man, it was me and that was a statement of fact. After a president is duly elected, why should some people out of hatred claim they won’t display his portrait?
Moreover, you seem not to get the point. Does my moniker incite any issue? That’s the point.
Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:38am On Apr 07
Depriest2020:
his own is registered

1 Like

Re: John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:41am On Apr 07
Igb0sCriminals:
Hehehe

Try and register your great grandfather and grandfather in their book

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti / Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? / 8 Usual Habits That Are Dangerous For Your Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.