Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? (4082 Views)

Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 6:38pm On Apr 12
Aemmyjah:
You're not serious

Okay Mr seriousness.

Jesus is referring to the Great Tribulation which is a catastrophic time period which begins with the destruction of Babylon the Great (after the proclamation of peace and security by the Nations) and climaxes at the War of Armageddon (Jesus with the Anointed ones and the angels against Satan, the demons and the wicked)
John foresaw a great crowd that is innumerable coming out of the great Tribulation (as survivors)

Your ignorance is top notch!

Jesus mentioned series of events in that Matt 24 but I intentionally quoted verse 21-22 which I thought you'll understand but you still failed.

Again, read those verses this time slowly.

21 "For there will be greater anguish than at any time since the world began. And it will never be so great again. 22 In fact, unless that time of calamity is shortened, not a single person will survive. But it will be shortened for the sake of God’s chosen ones."

Emusan says no one will survive
Poor Bible student!

Now let me enlighten your dull brain.

The Nuclear war we're talking about isn't that it will shred everyone on earth into pieces if they all activated but the effect that will follow is the main issue.

You can increase your knowledge by doing small research and stop being a poor student of World events and Bible.

For a quick start, begin your research with CASTLE BRAVO
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 6:52pm On Apr 12
MaxInDHouse:
Chai Aemmyjah!
You shouldn't have answered him.

Even with his answer it still shows that you people are poor in knowledge of world around you.

Sebi he said he knows hen let him keep what he knows nah while we keep ours.

Yes I know and you've been a partaker from what I know.

He is stylishly begging for knowledge because he is scared of the unknown but since he is not humble enough to admit that he needs knowledge about the unknown then leave him to sort it out.

When it's evident that you're the one who is afraid as you know Nuclear War is ranging

I've told you, I won't be on earth when it will happen and those mansions you people thought you'll inherited will be destroyed.

He wants to know what will happen to him when Jesus comes to destroy evildoers

I already told you I'll be saved with My Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ by then.

The lie that you said is what I'm still waiting for.

You claimed ALL ATHEIST which includes the Christendom will gather together to face JWs in other to destroyed them then Jesus will come and fought for JWs.

That is why you're afraid to answer those questions and you're now crawling on wall like agama lizard grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

but instead of making friends with the preachers whom Jesus sent he is criticizing them bitterly.

Jesus can't send a liar because He is not a liar.

Ọmọ let him keep what he thinks he knows! smiley

This thing is really paining you.

Even your brother knows that I know something and he is benefiting from what I know.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by achorladey: 7:03pm On Apr 12
Aemmyjah:

You're not serious
Jesus is referring to the Great Tribulation which is a catastrophic time period which begins with the destruction of Babylon the Great (after the proclamation of peace and security by the Nations) and climaxes at the War of Armageddon (Jesus with the Anointed ones and the angels against Satan, the demons and the wicked)
John foresaw a great crowd that is innumerable coming out of the great Tribulation (as survivors)

Emusan says no one will survive
Poor Bible student!

Running his stupid apostate peddling brains as usual. One will think the interpretation he just gave his what he arrived at not knowing na the lies and manipulations packed into his madness and insanities peddling brains

Those that are serious this is how they manipulate your brains with speculations and assumptions as spiritual food grin

Watchtower August 15th 1935- "...the greatest of all tribulations mentioned in the Scriptures must come after the great multitude appears and must be that which is mentioned by Christ Jesus as “tribulation such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time.” That tribulation period began with the “day of Jehovah”, to wit, in 1914, when the war started against Satan’s organization in heaven, and reaches the great climax at the time of the battle of Armageddon, the great day of God Almighty."

We also discerned that the first part of the great tribulation did not begin in 1914. Why not? Because Bible prophecy reveals that the great tribulation will start, not with a war among nations, but with an attack on false religion. Thus, the events that began in 1914 were, not the beginning of the great tribulation, but the “beginning of pangs of distress.” (Matt. 24:cool These “pangs of distress” correspond to what took place in Jerusalem and Judea from 33 C.E. to 66 C.E.
..... July 2013 watchtower

After reading the above from your watchtower. It should tell you to be cautious and not dogmatic about what your GODS of men packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains as truth of God's word you regurgitate below grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 7:33pm On Apr 12
achorladey:

Running his stupid apostate peddling brains as usual. One will think the interpretation he just gave his what he arrived at not knowing na the lies and manipulations packed into his madness and insanities peddling brains

Those that are serious this is how they manipulate your brains with speculations and assumptions as spiritual food grin

..... July 2013 watchtower

After reading the above from your watchtower. It should tell you to be cautious and not dogmatic about what your GODS of men packed into your madness and insanities peddling brains as truth of God's word you regurgitate below grin grin

And the olodo even said it began in Babylon the great

The same way his brother will lie and the lie will be exposed by Watchtower cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by achorladey: 8:28pm On Apr 12
Emusan:

And the olodo even said it began in Babylon the great

The same way his brother will lie and the lie will be exposed by Watchtower cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

He will come back and tell you babylon the great is saran's organization which include all churches and human government grin grin grin

The same way his brother will lie and the lie will be exposed by Watchtower

Like MaxInDHouse an elder in that religious organization, when asked: are you a Christian? This lying and manipulating elder who is one of Jehovah's Witnesses ran from pillar to post to call it cursed, bastardized, abandoned stolen name.

Whereas his religious organization were emphatic in stating yes. Yet this elder had climbed the platform today in the kingdom hall behaving like a sheep in front of the congregation to peddle more deception and will return to nairaland to be wolf in sheep clothing grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:49am On Apr 13
Emusan:

Even with his answer it still shows that you people are poor in knowledge of world around you. Even your brother knows that I know something and he is benefiting from what I know.
It's OK since you know he will come and learn from you at least he can now see that what he's been learning is all false! smiley

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 10:22am On Apr 13
MaxInDHouse:

It's OK since you know he will come and learn from you at least he can now see that what he's been learning is all false! smiley

You can't give a standing ovation to what you learn as false.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Aemmyjah(m): 11:31am On Apr 13
MaxInDHouse:

Pls
Which brother is he referring to?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:17pm On Apr 13
Aemmyjah:

Pls

He is referring to you nah as you're responding to his question.
One thing is sure whoever hides his religion is trying to hide the person he is because the religion you prefer says a lot about the inner person you are! Psalms 26:4 smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:21pm On Apr 13
MaxInDHouse:

One thing is sure whoever hides his religion is trying to hide the person he is because the religion you prefer says a lot about the inner person you are! Psalms 26:4 smiley

🤔
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Aemmyjah(m): 2:22pm On Apr 13
Emusan:

Even your brother knows that I know something and he is benefiting from what I know.

Oga
Abeg no vex
Which brother are you referring to

And kindly tag just one of your brothers on this forum
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:07pm On Apr 13
Aemmyjah:

Oga
Abeg no vex

Do you think he cares about brothers?

He knows that only true Christians (JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES) believe in brotherhood {Matthew 12:46-50} as for him even those fighting and killing one another in Russia and Ukraine are all his brothers so far they're claiming Christians. cheesy
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 3:31pm On Apr 13
Aemmyjah:
Oga
Abeg no vex

You know yourself of course.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 3:34pm On Apr 13
MaxInDHouse:

But you know I'm a Christian.

because you have asked me and I answered you.

So, how am I hiding my religion?

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:41pm On Apr 13
Emusan:

You know yourself of course.

Sir
It's not me you're referring to
If you're desperate
Look for others
It's foolish for a man with good vision to seek direction from one that cannot see anything
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 3:45pm On Apr 13
Aemmyjah:

Sir
It's not me you're referring to
If you're desperate
Look for others
It's foolish for a man with good vision to seek direction from one that cannot see anything

Then remember my post you quoted with standing ovation cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Why that?

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Aemmyjah(m): 3:51pm On Apr 13
Emusan:

Then remember my post you quoted with standing ovation cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Why that?

Well
I'm not biased
I could have chosen not to react
It was a discussion on sciences and you gave a sound point to an atheist which was why I reacted same way...
I do like listening to people expressing their beliefs in a Creator and I would react same if it were a Muslim, Mormon, etc

When it comes to Bible matters, it's a big shame on you
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 3:56pm On Apr 13
Aemmyjah:

Well
I'm not biased
I could have chosen not to react
It was a discussion on sciences and you gave a sound point to an atheist which was why I reacted same way...
I do like listening to people expressing their beliefs in a Creator and I would react same if it were a Muslim, Mormon, etc

When it comes to Bible matters, it's a big shame on you

It's not actually science it's about God, don't forget.

Well, this is from the horse mouth cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

So tag your brother!

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:11pm On Apr 13
Emusan:

It's not actually science it's about God, don't forget.

Well, this is from the horse mouth cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

So tag your brother!

You're not the only one I've done similar reaction when there is a discussion on the existence of God
Even demons know God exists but they mislead people too

So rest
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 4:40pm On Apr 13
Aemmyjah:
You're not the only one I've done similar reaction when there is a discussion on the existence of God
Even demons know God exists but they mislead people too
So rest

If I'm like your brother the day you did that, I'd have flooded this section with that but the fact that i don't even see it as anything says a lot.

But I brought it here to let your brother know Emusan has something to offer and people like you not only benefit from it but recognise it. You're not the first person thou.

So, like I said, just tag your brother as you confess with your own mouth. You don't need to defend or do damage control.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Aemmyjah(m): 4:54pm On Apr 13
Emusan:

If I'm like your brother the day you did that, I'd have flooded this section with that but the fact that i don't even see it as anything says a lot.

But I brought it here to let your brother know Emusan has something to offer and people like you not only benefit from it but recognise it. You're not the first person thou.

So, like I said, just tag your brother as you confess with your own mouth. You don't need to defend or do damage control.

Oga
One of the most interesting discussions I like is to see people give reasons in their own way why they believe there's a Creator
I picked lessons from even those that say they are traditional worshippers

So if it's cos of the standing ovation that makes you think im following you to learn anything from you, you are sadly mistaken

Maxindhouse
Janosky
Cornelboy
Michael547
Jokanem
are my brothers

Oya tag 1
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 5:35pm On Apr 13
Aemmyjah:

Oga
One of the most interesting discussions I like is to see people give reasons in their own way why they believe there's a Creator

So if it's cos of the standing ovation that makes you think im following you to learn anything from you, you are sadly mistaken

Maxindhouse
Janosky
Cornelboy
Michael547
Jokanem
are my brothers

Oya tag 1

This post is a testimony on its own.

I like that!
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:42pm On Apr 13
Emusan:

But you know I'm a Christian.
because you have asked me and I answered you.
So, how am I hiding my religion?

Christians are members of a group having just one line of thought! John 17:22 compare to 1 Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3

NO, you're a member of Christendom countless religions with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines all claiming they're on the same page! smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:45pm On Apr 13
Aemmyjah:

Oga

Maxindhouse
Janosky
Cornelboy
Michael547
Jokanem
are my brothers

Oya tag 1

He is ashamed to tag any because he doesn't know what the next person believes about the teachings of Jesus and of course those he want to tag could just wake up tomorrow and start hunting his life at the order of a politician! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 6:05pm On Apr 13
MaxInDHouse:

Christians are members of a group having just one line of thought! John 17:22 compare to 1 Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3

NO, you're a member of Christendom countless religions with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines all claiming they're on the same page! smiley

Okay!

So you're a Christian, right?

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:15pm On Apr 13
Emusan:

Okay!
So you're a Christian, right?
And what are you? wink
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 6:22pm On Apr 13
MaxInDHouse:

And what are you? wink

That's not answer to my question!

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Aemmyjah(m): 6:35pm On Apr 13
Emusan:

You're not serious
You better wake up daddy

If a juju worshipper shuts an atheist by giving convincing proof of God's existence and I like his post, that means he's my brother shey?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:04pm On Apr 13
Emusan:

That's not answer to my question!
Have you agreed that you're not a Christian?
Because you and i can't be on the same page.
So it's either you admit that you're not a member of the group that's having one line of thought regarding righteousness or i'll remain one of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by achorladey: 7:11pm On Apr 13
MaxInDHouse:

We know your madness and insanities peddling brains continously pack lies and manipulations into his stupid apostate peddling brains grin.
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by achorladey: 7:12pm On Apr 13
Emusan:

You can't give a standing ovation to what you learn as false.

His madness and insanities peddling brains filled with arrogance, lies and manipulations won't readily comprehend and accept that. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by achorladey: 7:13pm On Apr 13
Aemmyjah:

Pls

Stupid apostate peddling brains wants to ignore like their brains always do only to comeback grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (25) (Reply)

VIOLENT. The Kingdom Of Heaven Suffers Violence. The Misinterpretation . / "And Ye Shall Be Hated Of All Men For My Name's Sake" - Jesus / The Rapture - Jesus Second Coming In Two Stages ? Is The Rapture Secret ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.