Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? (3370 Views)

Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by achorladey: 7:38pm On Apr 15
Emusan:

So you're not a Christian.

Then leave OUR CHRISTIAN for us.

Abi na by force cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

See has you hang his madness and insanities peddling brains. Emusan is no longer Achorladey. He can freely converse with you now after that section of his madness and insanities peddling brains got troubleshooted grin grin

Na mentally unstable peddlings dey worry his brains. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by achorladey: 7:44pm On Apr 15
MaxInDHouse:

Not on the same page with you! smiley

See wetin you reduce yourself to over a simple question. Are you a Christian? The madness and insanities peddling brains will knock on Emusan doors one Saturday and say this.....

MaxInDHouse: knock knock

Emusan: (opens the door) Good morning

MaxInDHouse: We are your Christian grin grin grin grin grin friends telling people about God's kingdom

Emusan: Are you a Christian?

MaxInDHouse: Not on the same page with you grin

MaxInDHouse is that how the preaching will pan out? Definitely No? That's why you are wolves in sheep clothing.

Na to abuse people for not identifying with their church you sabi. Identifying as a Christian bigger than being identified as a member of a church put you in a bigger problem. grin What a shame for the one who will say they are the only true Christians grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by achorladey: 8:02pm On Apr 15
Emusan:

Good!

Then I'm a Christian.

Are you a Christian?

You know when he use this is

What is the name of your church?

as a means to shame other people here by saying the 1 Million dollar question we cannot answer.

I wonder how much in monetary terms is this your own question to MaxInDHouse grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by achorladey: 8:09pm On Apr 15
MaxInDHouse:

YES!
And they're known for being organized not to support such acts even though some of them are still striving vigorously to put away that old personality {Luke 13:24; Matthew 26:51 compare to Ephesians 4:22-24} but the spirit leading them condemned such {Matthew 26:52} that's why they can't organize themselves to carry out such barbarism since they must pursue peace at all times! Romans 12:18

So if some religionists today now organized themselves even prayed in the name of that teacher (Jesus) for their mission to carry out WAR yet they're claiming they are his friends you should know what that means! John 15:14

Keep your madness and insanities peddling to yourself.

The yes is enough

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by achorladey: 8:14pm On Apr 15
Janosky:

According to Jesus Christ who is the Owner of Jesus the messenger?

Is the Owner more Superior than His chosen messenger?

Emusan is your own Messenger of equal rank to you ?

Nah wetin his reply komot from your body?

So called slaves of Jesus worshipping 3 deities.
Abeg carry your delusion outta here.

grin grin grin grin

Wetin we no go see werey peddling brains type. Asking mumu and no get sense peddling questions as usual.

Your Acts 15 and 1 Peter 4 no work again you ran into werey peddling questions and equally peddling 3 deities with your delusions filled werey peddling brains grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by achorladey: 8:18pm On Apr 15
MaxInDHouse:

If you're not part of those going from house to house to preach and teach about peace as Jesus commanded his disciples! Matthew 10:11-13, 28:19-20
If you're not interested in knowing why others have contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines yet claiming they worship the same God as you do! John 17:22; Ephesians 4:3
If you support worldly politics to the extent of sealing your heart as it leads people into killing people including your fellow religionists fighting against themselves! John 13:34-35
Yet you want to claim that you're a follower of the same man who condemned all this barbaric acts among his disciples.
Then it's better to leave you as you wish! smiley

So much for the madness and insanities peddling brains to come to terms with.

Just tell him to lie against himself that he is not a Christian in order to bring calmness to your madness and insanities peddling brains grin grin grin

MaxInDHouse claim to be a member of the Christian congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses grin grin grin grin

The above describes you well. grin grin grin but we know you are in dangerous peril using that group name Christian because you have to think twice about it even before given Emusan responsegrin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15
Emusan:

So you're not a Christian.
Then leave OUR CHRISTIAN for us.
Abi na by force cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

You're the one forcing yourself where you don't belong!

I quoted the founder of the group as he spoke in the scriptures and you have nothing to say about his position regarding what you people are doing in his name yet you're here arguing blindly over the name first century people in Antioch called his followers.
That's why i keep telling you that whether i'm a Christian or not should be left for sincere and honest hearted individuals to judge from what we've been discussing since.
But as long as you continue to claim you're one of Jesus' disciples i will stick to the name that separates {Revelations 18:4} us from you people:

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 65:15
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 9:15am On Apr 16
MaxInDHouse:

This is laughable and only a deluded person will will be reasoning this way.

Anyway, you want me to lie against myself so that you can be found true. cheesy grin

I quoted the founder of the group as he spoke in the scriptures and you have nothing to say about his position regarding what you people are doing in his name

Since you agreed that Jesus is the Founder of Christianity then I'm satisfied.

What I'll just say is that, you're not a Christian

You can't decide who is a Christian.

Then shut your dirty mouth about OUR Name.

Abi why are you so pained?

That's why i keep telling you that whether i'm a Christian or not should be left for sincere and honest hearted individuals to judge

Oponu!

The only reason you can't say it with your hand on your chest is because of your numerous lie lie.

1. The name Christian is CURSED AND BASTARDISED
2. Whoever thinks he belongs to Christ under the old group name should think twice
3. We have left the name for you.

Yet you want to claim you belong to Christ under the same OLD GROUP NAME you have left.

Is that not delusional?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 9:23am On Apr 16
achorladey:

You know when he use this is

as a means to shame other people here by saying the 1 Million dollar question we cannot answer.

I wonder how much in monetary terms is this your own question to MaxInDHouse grin grin grin grin

The Onirọ́ of Irọ́ land is now saying if he is a Christian or not that should be left for people to decide cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Only you say:
1. The name Christian is cursed and bastardised.
2. Whoever thinks he belongs to Christ under the old group name should think twice.

And you're still the same person who wants people to judge if you're A CHRISTIAN OR NOT.

Definitely, something is wrong with him.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:15am On Apr 16
Emusan:

This is laughable and only a deluded person will will be reasoning this way.
Anyway, you want me to lie against myself so that you can be found true. cheesy grin
Since you agreed that Jesus is the Founder of Christianity then I'm satisfied.
What I'll just say is that, you're not a Christian
You can't decide who is a Christian.
Then shut your dirty mouth about OUR Name.
Abi why are you so pained?
Oponu!
The only reason you can't say it with your hand on your chest is because of your numerous lie lie.
2. Whoever thinks he belongs to Christ under the old group name should think twice
Yet you want to claim you belong to Christ under the same OLD GROUP NAME you have left.
Is that not delusional?

Alright then if that's what you wish! smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 10:24am On Apr 16
MaxInDHouse:

Olodo....

Where is any wishes here?

Is it my wish that you said the belows?

Yet you want to claim you belong to Christ under the same CURSED AND BASTARDISED OLD GROUP NAME which you have left.

Is that not delusional?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:26am On Apr 16
Emusan:

Olodo....

Where is any wishes here?

Is it my wish that you said the belows?

Yet you want to claim you belong to Christ under the same CURSED AND BASTARDISED OLD GROUP NAME which you have left.

Is that not delusional?

As you wish! smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 10:54am On Apr 16
MaxInDHouse:

As you wish! smiley

Okay then Mr as you wish.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:00am On Apr 16
Emusan:

Okay then Mr as you wish.
Hilarious, not so?

Prove to Questionnaire that you're a Christian not just by the faithless crowd's wish but how you and your fellow religionists are PRACTICING what Jesus taught.

In the absence of that you can have it as you wish! smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 11:07am On Apr 16
MaxInDHouse:

Hilarious, not so?

Prove to Questionnaire that you're a Christian not just by the faithless crowd's wish but how you and your fellow religionists are PRACTICING what Jesus taught.

In the absence of that you can have it as you wish! smiley

As you wish!
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:18am On Apr 16
A sincere individual observed that most Bible carriers claim they are Christians but then they all singled out a group that are also carriers of the same book and hated them with passion so he asked:

Why are so many Christians against Jehovah's Witnesses? Why?

Surely this man really feels something is wrong and the next thing is for different people from different religions with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines coming to say Jehovah's Witnesses don't teach what they are teaching.

Please has two of all these religions been of the same teaching or doctrine?
NO is the answer.
So how come they're all talking about just one group for having a separate teaching when all of them are of different teachings?

If i answer they will still come after me saying they are Christians let me wait and see how they prove that they are truly followers of the teacher who begged his father that all his disciples must have the same line of thought! John 17:22; 1Corinthians 1:10; Ephesians 4:3
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:21am On Apr 16
Emusan:

As you wish!

My wish is that all groups claiming Christians should have the same line of thought and stop supporting politics which is the main reason why they are fighting and killing their fellow believers and neighbours.
Then the group name "CHRISTIANS" will retain it's glory and blessings! smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 1:06pm On Apr 16
MaxInDHouse:
My wish is that all groups claiming Christians should have the same line of thought and stop supporting politics which is the main reason why they are fighting and killing their fellow believers and neighbours.

And Jehovah will then abandoned the name given you which is Jehovah Witness because of your lies and you'll start bearing Christian.

So since the name has not claimed his glory and blessings for now, then leave us to bear OUR NAME in peace abi do we complain to you?

Onirọ́ ẹ́lẹnu pẹlẹbẹ

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by achorladey: 2:50pm On Apr 16
Emusan:

The Onirọ́ of Irọ́ land is now saying if he is a Christian or not that should be left for people to decide cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Only you say:
1. The name Christian is cursed and bastardised.
2. Whoever thinks he belongs to Christ under the old group name should think twice.

And you're still the same person who wants people to judge if you're A CHRISTIAN OR NOT.

Definitely, something is wrong with him.

To the words in bold. No doubt about it.

It's all delusion and mental instability, that's what he wants to project on others. That's the same person that will compare us to his grandson just to denigrate and use it as derogatory remarks.

All these don enter our bookmarks. He will live to face the consequences of his past and present actions grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by achorladey: 2:52pm On Apr 16
Emusan:

And Jehovah will then abandoned the name given you which is Jehovah Witness because of your lies and you'll start bearing Christian.

So since the name has not claimed his glory and blessings for now, then leave us to bear OUR NAME in peace abi do we complain to you?

Onirọ́ ẹ́lẹnu pẹlẹbẹ

Na real Onirọ́ ẹ́lẹnu pẹlẹbẹ. We have to lie to make MaxInDHouse words be true without that MaxInDHouse remains a madness and insanities peddler peddling lies and manipulations with his brains grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by achorladey: 2:53pm On Apr 16
Emusan:

As you wish!

That consequences of his actions he must face am. He can choose to hide his heads or face in the sands.

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by achorladey: 3:08pm On Apr 16
MaxInDHouse:

The madness and insanities peddling brains of yours will not allow you to learn because you will readily accept lies and manipulations packed into your madness and insanities peddling.

My wish is that all groups claiming Christians should have the same line of thought

I remember you started with this same thinking as a newcomer on nairaland. Trying to play neutrality like someone who had no religious organization in mind. After weeks and months, your true colours were exposed that your sly nature was to market the Watchtower as the only religious organization having same line of thought. The same line of thought you prove is non existent in your midst.

Is division beneficial? Your madness and insanities peddling brains cannot respond. Since your one line of thought insanities and madness peddling won't hold water grin grin

Here is Paul.....

Now I urge you, brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you should all speak in agreement and that there should be no divisions among you, but that you may be completely united in the same mind and in the same line of thought.

Here is same Paul.......

For first of all, I hear that when you come together in a congregation, divisions exist among you; and to an extent I believe it. 19 For there will certainly also be sects among you, so that those of you who are approved may also become evident.

Being divided comes with it's own benefits grin grin. Your brains don't want to accept that the reason there will always be weeds and wheat in all christian denominations.

and stop supporting politics which is the main reason why they are fighting and killing their fellow believers and neighbours.

Supporting politics is not the reason Jehovah’s witnesses have.......

adulterers, Fornicators, child abusers, wife beaters, wife swappers, homosexuals, murderers etc from the ranks of ordinary publishers to prominent members.

Remove that mental instability and delusions of supporting politics from your brains. Your religious organization is not a safe heaven grin grin grin

Then the group name "CHRISTIANS" will retain it's glory and blessings!

The name already has its glory and retained it long before your religious organization came into existence and long before you said they stole it like thieves before they are called Jehovah's Witnesses.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:08pm On Apr 16
Emusan:

Onirọ́ ẹ́lẹnu pẹlẹbẹ

I'm just:
EXPOSING FALSE RELIGIONS DEFAMING CHRISTIANITY! 2 Corinthians 11:12-15 smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by achorladey: 3:11pm On Apr 16
MaxInDHouse:

Evidence of mental instability peddlings grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by achorladey: 3:31pm On Apr 16
MaxInDHouse:

I quoted the founder of the group as he spoke in the scriptures and you have nothing to say about his position regarding what you people are doing in his name yet you're here arguing blindly over the name first century people in Antioch called his followers.
That's why i keep telling you that whether i'm a Christian or not should be left for sincere and honest hearted individuals to judge from what we've been discussing since.
But as long as you continue to claim you're one of Jesus' disciples i will stick to the name that separates {Revelations 18:4} us from you people:

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! Isaiah 65:15

Remove madness and insanities peddling from your brains you say no grin grin grin

Coming from the same person that knows Emusan was long a Christian before you dreamt of becoming one of Jehovah's Witnesses grin grin. Emusan knows while you were still a Muslim Jesus died for you. Yet you want him to lie to make your mental instability peddlings look good grin grin. Forcing yourself ko, powering yourself ni grin grin grin grin

The quote that neutrality to war and neutrality to politics cannot be found in new and old testament as sign of true Christians grin grin grin. They are cooked madness and insanities peddling from your brains. The many of your mental instability peddlings.

Your deluded and mental instability brains wants others not to force themselves into being called Christian or call themselves while you want unfettered access to do so grin grin.

But as long as you continue to claim you're one of Jesus' disciples

We know it gives your madness and insanities peddling worries for others to claim to be Christians grin grin

I will stick to the name that separates us from you people:

Christian congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses grin grin grin

The common denominator your mental instability peddling brains don't want to accept grin grin

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSESIsaiah 65:15

At Isaiah 43:10

You are my witnesses,”declares Jehovah,

they are already Jehovah’s witnesses right based on the ideology of your GODS of men housed in USA. By the time they get to

Isaiah 65:15.....

You will leave behind a name that my chosen ones will use as a curse, And the Sovereign Lord Jehovah will put each of you to death. But his own servants he will call by another name.

Going by your theology, they are already Jehovah’s witnesses @Isaiah 43:10, they will leave the name behind to be called by another name grin grin

The above is what your mental instability peddling brains cannot live with and the reason behind that is

Revelation 18:4

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by achorladey: 3:34pm On Apr 16
MaxInDHouse:

I'm just:

Goal post is starting to change. grin grin grin Your religious organization is definitely part of those false religions defaming Christianity grin grin grin

Allow that to sink into your mental instability peddling brains grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 3:50pm On Apr 16
MaxInDHouse:
I'm just:

If you're normal then you should know that:

Something already cursed and bastardised can't be defamed again and the moment Jehovah gave another NEW NAME means God is done with the name Christian.

But as usual as a child of your father the Devil, you must fulfill your father agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:13pm On Apr 16
Emusan:

Something already cursed and bastardised can't be defamed again and the moment Jehovah gave another NEW NAME means God is done with the name Christian.

But as usual as a child of your father the Devil, you must fulfill your father agenda.

It's you people with your false religions that brought a CURSE on that name so sincere and honest hearted individuals need to know why all religions despite claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines singled out just one and hated them with passion just as Jesus foretold that the world of Satan will hate his friends! John 15:19 smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 4:19pm On Apr 16
MaxInDHouse:
It's you people with your false religions that brought a CURSE on that name so sincere and honest hearted individuals need to know why all religions despite claiming Christians with contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines singled out just one and hated them with passion just as Jesus foretold that the world of Satan will hate his friends! John 15:19 smiley

I know and that's why your Jehovah gave YOU PEOPLE A NEW NAME in other to leave the name CHRISTIAN FOR US, so that whoever still thinks he belongs to Christ under the CURSED AND BASTARDISED OLD GROUP NAME should think twice.

Are you STILL a Christian?

This shouldn't take you just one second to answer!

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:22pm On Apr 16
Emusan:

I know and that's why your Jehovah gave YOU PEOPLE A NEW NAME in other to leave the name CHRISTIAN FOR US, so that whoever still thinks he belongs to Christ under the CURSED AND BASTARDISED OLD GROUP NAME should think twice.
Are you STILL a Christian?
This shouldn't take you just one second to answer!

Wow!
Surely this issue is giving you a sleepless night but don't worry yourself honest hearted and sincere individuals following the thread can see how the scriptures is being fulfilled today! smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 4:28pm On Apr 16
MaxInDHouse:
Wow!
Surely this issue is giving you a sleepless night but don't worry yourself honest hearted and sincere individuals following the thread can see how the scriptures is being fulfilled today! smiley

Shifting goal post!

Get well soon!

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by achorladey: 4:51pm On Apr 16
Emusan:

sweet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Prophet Brian Carn "Puts Lay Members Back In Their Proper Place." / Pagan-atheist Tribal Round Table Conference / Why We Want Yahweh To Make An Amputee Limb Grow (a Counter Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.