Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? (3381 Views)

Russia’s Mysterious Campaign Against Jehovah’s Witnesses / Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Jehovah's Witnesses: Why Are Blood Transfusions So Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Goodlady(f): 7:42pm On Apr 07
Questionnaires:

Okay, GoodLady.

So, What is The Difference Between So Called "Christians" And "Church Goers" ?

The Last Time I Checked; Muslims Don't Go To Church.

All Church Goers/Worshippers Are Christians Whether They Are Born-Again Or Not.

So, What's Your Point Really ?
Christians are models of Prophet Issa also known as Yeshua or Jesus. They are few and are not easy to come by. So all that are persecuting Christians are mumus. (That's a topic for another time).
A Church goer or worshipper is someone who's hiding under Christendom but not acting like a real Christian model that Jesus taught. A Christian must respect other people's choice and religion. He/she may preach to you but if you aren't accepting the teachings, the person is to only pray for you and not bother your life. Cos repentance or acceptance is by choice. And conversion no be jihad which some among religion of piss people do.
Now can you also answer me if all that go to church are muslim?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MightySparrow: 8:09pm On Apr 07
Questionnaires:
Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ?
I don't think you are right? Jehovah's Witnesses's preach harassment and write terrible things about those who are not their sect.

They can criticize others? Kai.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:33pm On Apr 07
Questionnaires:

I want to.
You can let me know.
Politics is the meaning of the tree of good and evil God forbid Adam and Eve not to eat in the garden of Eden! Genesis 2:17

I don't know any of those contesting otherwise i should have sat down with him one on one since he is a trusted friend and ask him how he is going to solve the problem facing our people but why should i give someone i never knew in person my fingerprint as support that he is capable? Psalms 146:3

Moreover whatever blunders they commit in office all the blame goes not to them alone but also to those who voted them. For instance if you are asked to sign or give your fingerprint as a guarantor for someone who wants to take a huge amount of money in the bank can you do so without knowing the person very well?
Well if you do you're to be called upon when he failed to meet up in fact whatever you used as collateral will be sold.
That's exactly how i view voting for someone i never knew in person! smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Janosky: 9:16pm On Apr 07
Vinnie2000:

Nobody is against them.,OP

Just that some of their Doctrines seem Annoying!😏

Like the one of NOT VOTING DURING ELECTION AND NOT SINGING NATIONAL ANTHEM,
claiming they belong to God's kingdom. sad

They Enjoy the Benefits of a Country such as Govt Scholarships, Bursary, Free Healthcare, programmes like npower, etc

Oga , did Pontius Pilate defend Jesus?

Did Jesus Christ voted for Pontius Pilate to ascend rulership position in the Roman empire?

Roman soldiers protected Paul the apostle from the violence of the Roman mob.
Did he voted for any political Office holders in the Roman empire?

Vinnie2000:

But Refuse to carry out their civic Responsibility. sad undecided

Oga ,no Sir.

Do you agree that Jesus carried out his civic responsibility to the Roman empire?

Most times JW's use sports stadiums for our conventions and assemblies.
We have always kept the facilities spotlessly cleaner than we met it.

JW's have followed Christ example to the letter
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Janosky: 9:18pm On Apr 07
MightySparrow:

I don't think you are right? Jehovah's Witnesses's preach harassment and write terrible things about those who are not their sect.

They can criticize others? Kai.

Sparrow delusions. grin grin
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Janosky: 9:23pm On Apr 07
immortalcrown:
Is it right to enjoy government provisions without voting?

Is it right for Paul the apostle to enjoy Roman soldiers protection while he never voted for any Roman empire political Office holders?

JW's are entitled to enjoy the provisions of the government because we are law abiding as well as tax payers.
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Janosky: 9:30pm On Apr 07
Jokerman:
Christians aren't against JWs, they are just being corrected of their many unbiblical errors, such as claiming that Jesus Christ is the same person as angel Michael etc, same way we correct Catholics of praying through Mary or Peter or Augustine etc

Martin Luther and Charles Spurgeon , your Protestant mentors shared the same belief that Jesus Christ is archangel Michael.

Oga, who is the serpent in revelation 12:7-9 & Genesis 3:15?

Who defeated the serpent in Genesis 3:15,1 John 3:8 &Revelation 12:7-9

This fact was noted in one the oldest English bible, the Geneva Bible, Genesis 16:7 & Malachi 3:1.

Go verify this fact. grin
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Questionnaires(m): 7:45am On Apr 08
MaxInDHouse:

Politics is the meaning of the tree of good and evil God forbid Adam and Eve not to eat in the garden of Eden! Genesis 2:17

I don't know any of those contesting otherwise i should have sat down with him one on one since he is a trusted friend and ask him how he is going to solve the problem facing our people but why should i give someone i never knew in person my fingerprint as support that he is capable? Psalms 146:3

Moreover whatever blunders they commit in office all the blame goes not to them alone but also to those who voted them. For instance if you are asked to sign or give your fingerprint as a guarantor for someone who wants to take a huge amount of money in the bank can you do so without knowing the person very well?
Well if you do you're to be called upon when he failed to meet up in fact whatever you used as collateral will be sold.
That's exactly how i view voting for someone i never knew in person! smiley

There's Alot of Sense in What You Wrote.

Now; How Does The JW Prefer And Advise We Run A Country Like Nigeria ?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 9:51am On Apr 08
It is like you don't know this ppl. So many wrong teachings. They only believe as they were taught by those who own and control their organisation. Their major problems are pride, identity theft and bigotry. They elevate themselves above others but their ignorance is very clear to all. They are led by their founder not by the bible they claim to know or by God's spirit. I have made Max see all these errors many times but he always ignore them cos he is brainwashed. Na you they give am false hope

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:47am On Apr 08
Questionnaires:

There's Alot of Sense in What You Wrote.
Now; How Does The JW Prefer And Advise We Run A Country Like Nigeria ?
According to God's word Satan is the ruler of the world {2Corinthians 4:4; 1John 5:19} that's why Jesus taught us to wait patiently and continue praying for God's kingdom {Matthew 6:10} for now running any country on planet earth is the job of Satan's agents as they are his choicest partners! Luke 4:5-7
So no true Christian participates in working with the god of this system of things because they must bow/worship him if they have to be part of his government! Luke 4:5-8

With regards to all the rituals going on in the world you can only hear when their boys are caught by the public but those behind them will remain anonymous until God's Kingdom comes to wipe out all human government! Daniel 2:44

So JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES will not participate in running this system of things because we are no part of those in charge {John 17:14-16} that's why they hate us! John 15:19
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 11:00am On Apr 08
Questionnaires:
Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ?

No Christian is against Jws but their teachings which are not in line with the scriptures.

What can you say about the screenshot below?

These are from a JWs.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:45am On Apr 08
Emusan:

No Christian is against Jws but their teachings which are not in line with the scriptures. What can you say about the screenshot below?These are from a JWs.
YES!
God's people were called so many group names in the Bible:

Abraham's descendants!
Israelites!
Jews!
The Way!
Christians!

These are names others gave God's people in ancient times.

So why the changes all these while?

Well each time some fall away from the faith those keeping up with the faith are given another name.

But God kept the name He wanted to give his worshipers throughout because the end time is when people having faith will be separated and globally recognized as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers {Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3} as they speak the same language of PEACE as if they're one family! Zephaniah 3:9

So what happened to the last group name "CHRISTIANS" given to God's people? Act 11:25

Well Satan initiated so many groups claiming they are CHRISTIANS making it really difficult for any interested person to identify Jesus followers and what they're supposed to be doing during the end time. Matthew 13:24-30

That's why God waited until Jesus separated his true followers {Revelations 18:4} from all the false religions claiming 'CHRISTIANS' and these ongoing work is assisted by angels penning down the names of those practicing what Jesus taught and those listening to them! Malachi 3:16-18 compare to Revelations 20:15

So in the year 1931 something strange happened to God's people a brother named J.F Rutherford announced to all lovers of peace globally that we now have a new group name:

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

This is in line with what is recorded in the Bible book of Isaiah 65:15

That is why all others who are still under Satan's control even though they're all having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines you can see that they don't know why they hate that name:

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:50am On Apr 08
Janosky:

Is it right for Paul the apostle to enjoy Roman soldiers protection while he never voted for any Roman empire political Office holders? JW's are entitled to enjoy the provisions of the government because we are law abiding as well as tax payers.

My brother, i don't attend to any of them let them continue agitating at least the OP has his reasons for asking the question!
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 12:00pm On Apr 08
MaxInDHouse:

YES!
God's people were called so many group names in the Bible:

Abraham's descendants!
Israelites!
Jews!
The Way!
Christians!

These are names others gave God's people in ancient times.

So why the changes all these while?

Well each time some fall away from the faith those keeping up with the faith are given another name.

But God kept the name He wanted to give his worshipers throughout because the end time is when people having faith will be separated and globally recognized as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers {Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3} as they speak the same language of PEACE as if they're one family! Zephaniah 3:9

So what happened to the last group name "CHRISTIANS" given to God's people? Act 11:25

Well Satan initiated so many groups claiming they are CHRISTIANS making it really difficult for any interested person to identify Jesus followers and what they're supposed to be doing during the end time. Matthew 13:24-30

That's why God waited until Jesus separated his true followers {Revelations 18:4} from all the false religions claiming 'CHRISTIANS' and these ongoing work is assisted by angels penning down the names of those practicing what Jesus taught and those listening to them! Malachi 3:16-18 compare to Revelations 20:15

So in the year 1931 something strange happened to God's people a brother named J.F Rutherford announced to all lovers of peace globally that we now have a new group name:

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!

This is in line with what is recorded in the Bible book of Isaiah 65:15

That is why all others who are still under Satan's control even though they're all having contradicting teachings and conflicting doctrines you can see that they don't know why they hate that name:

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES! smiley

It's evident from this that the name Jehovah Witness:

1. Never appeared in the Bible
2. No Bible character was ever called by that name
3. Was given to watchtower group by Rutherford in 1931 (which is against your previous lie that ALL SERVANTS OF GOD from Abel till now are Jehovah Witness)

Lastly, in line with the screenshot it's evident you and other Jws aren't Christian.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:11pm On Apr 08
Emusan:

It's evident from this that the name Jehovah Witness:
1. Never appeared in the Bible
2. No Bible character was ever called by that name
3. Was given to watchtower group by Rutherford in 1931 (which is against your previous lie that ALL SERVANTS OF GOD from Abel till now are Jehovah Witness)
Lastly, in line with the screenshot it's evident you and other Jws aren't Christian.

"Never appear" you say? undecided

Well it's found in God's word:

You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “Yes, my servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and have faith in me And understand that I am the same One. Before me no God was formed, And after me there has been none" Isaiah 43:10

Even Paul mentioned it but it was hidden until 1931:

So, then, because we have such a great cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also throw off every weight and the sin that easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us. Hebrews 12:1

Even Jesus is one of Jehovah's Witnesses:

and from Jesus Christ, “the Faithful Witness,” “the firstborn from the dead,” and “the Ruler of the kings of the earth.” To him who loves us and who set us free from our sins by means of his own blood— Revelations 1:5

But all these were hidden because Satan and his demons are looking for that group name so they can initiate members and give them but Jehovah kept it away even from angels in heaven:

It was revealed to them that they were ministering, not to themselves, but to you, regarding what has now been announced to you by those who declared the good news to you with holy spirit sent from heaven. Into these very things, angels are desiring to peer. 1Peter 1:12

So don't worry my friend Questionnaires is very intelligent he's not a biased observer! smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Questionnaires(m): 1:14pm On Apr 08
MaxInDHouse:

According to God's word Satan is the ruler of the world {2Corinthians 4:4; 1John 5:19} that's why Jesus taught us to wait patiently and continue praying for God's kingdom {Matthew 6:10} for now running any country on planet earth is the job of Satan's agents as they are his choicest partners! Luke 4:5-7
So no true Christian participates in working with the god of this system of things because they must bow/worship him if they have to be part of his government! Luke 4:5-8

With regards to all the rituals going on in the world you can only hear when their boys are caught by the public but those behind them will remain anonymous until God's Kingdom comes to wipe out all human government! Daniel 2:44

So JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES will not participate in running this system of things because we are no part of those in charge {John 17:14-16} that's why they hate us! John 15:19

So, You Aren't A Nigerian Right ?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:30pm On Apr 08
Questionnaires:

So, You Aren't A Nigerian Right ?

What do you mean by "Nigerian" ?

Is it people born, bread and brought up in Nigeria or people who pledge to serve Nigeria to be faithful loyal and honest to Nigeria and to serve Nigeria with love strength, faith and to defend her unity with everything they have?

Remember that there are many who have nationalized themselves as Nigerians while many who were born, bread and raised here in Nigeria have abandoned Nigeria never to return again.

So tell me my friend what do you mean by that word "Nigerian"? smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Emusan(m): 3:32pm On Apr 08
MaxInDHouse:

"Never appear" you say? undecided

Well it's found in God's word:

You are my witnesses,” declares Jehovah, “Yes, my servant whom I have chosen, So that you may know and have faith in me And understand that I am the same One. Before me no God was formed, And after me there has been none" Isaiah 43:10

Even Paul mentioned it but it was hidden until 1931:

So, then, because we have such a great cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also throw off every weight and the sin that easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us. Hebrews 12:1

Even Jesus is one of Jehovah's Witnesses:

and from Jesus Christ, “the Faithful Witness,” “the firstborn from the dead,” and “the Ruler of the kings of the earth.” To him who loves us and who set us free from our sins by means of his own blood— Revelations 1:5

But all these were hidden because Satan and his demons are looking for that group name so they can initiate members and give them but Jehovah kept it away even from angels in heaven:

It was revealed to them that they were ministering, not to themselves, but to you, regarding what has now been announced to you by those who declared the good news to you with holy spirit sent from heaven. Into these very things, angels are desiring to peer. 1Peter 1:12

So don't worry my friend Questionnaires is very intelligent he's not a biased observer! smiley

No wonder nobody from Abel bears that name cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

So provide where anybody was called Jehovah Witness.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by immortalcrown(m): 5:19pm On Apr 08
Janosky:
Is it right for Paul the apostle to enjoy Roman soldiers protection while he never voted for any Roman empire political Office holders?

JW's are entitled to enjoy the provisions of the government because we are law abiding as well as tax payers.
Answer my question first because it came before yours.
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:25pm On Apr 08
Emusan:

No wonder nobody from Abel bears that name
So provide where anybody was called Jehovah Witness.

The group name God was hiding from Satan's agents shey?
OK o nobody in the Bible bear it not until 1931 when God's Holy Spirit REVEALED it to Jesus' brothers! 1Peter 1:12 wink
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 6:41pm On Apr 08
Vinnie2000:

Nobody is against them.,OP

Just that some of their Doctrines seem Annoying!😏

Like the one of NOT VOTING DURING ELECTION AND NOT SINGING NATIONAL ANTHEM,
claiming they belong to God's kingdom. sad

They Enjoy the Benefits of a Country such as Govt Scholarships, Bursary, Free Healthcare, programmes like npower, etc
But Refuse to carry out their civic Responsibility. sad undecided
Do you know that Jws pay taxes?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 6:43pm On Apr 08
vdestro:

Becsuse they are devils and serpents using the bible to kill and destroy by bending and twisting it suit their hunan wishes.
What's the name of the church you attend?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 6:46pm On Apr 08
Jokerman:
Christians aren't against JWs, they are just being corrected of their many unbiblical errors, such as claiming that Jesus Christ is the same person as angel Michael etc, same way we correct Catholics of praying through Mary or Peter or Augustine etc
So what church today tells the truth?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:48pm On Apr 08
Michael547:

So what church today tells the truth?

They're all telling the truth even with the way they're contradicting themselves in doctrines and teachings only Jehovah's Witnesses are lying! cheesy
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 6:49pm On Apr 08
bobestman:
It is like you don't know this ppl. So many wrong teachings. They only believe as they were taught by those who own and control their organisation. Their major problems are pride, identity theft and bigotry. They elevate themselves above others but their ignorance is very clear to all. They are led by their founder not by the bible they claim to know or by God's spirit. I have made Max see all these errors many times but he always ignore them cos he is brainwashed. Na you they give am false hope
What church today has the teaching of the Bible?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 6:50pm On Apr 08
MaxInDHouse:

They're all telling the truth even with the way they're contradicting themselves in doctrines and teachings only Jehovah's Witnesses are lying! cheesy
Them funny die.....they can never mention one church that teaches the truth because they know that they are all In disagreement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 6:52pm On Apr 08
Emusan:

No Christian is against Jws but their teachings which are not in line with the scriptures.

What can you say about the screenshot below?

These are from a JWs.
What church has the correct teaching from the Bible today?
Would that not be the more simpler question to answer?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 7:12pm On Apr 08
Michael547:

What church today has the teaching of the Bible?
Teachings of the bible? Everybody follow how their mogs interpret for them

1 Like

Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 7:15pm On Apr 08
bobestman:
Teachings of the bible? Everybody follow how their mogs interpret for them
Ok....meaning that all churches including the Jws are wrong right?
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:19pm On Apr 08
Michael547:

The funny thing about bobestman is that all the churches are wrong to him yet he wants to chuk mouth inside JW matter perhaps to join all other religions as if only JWs are wrong!
smiley
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by Michael547(m): 7:24pm On Apr 08
MaxInDHouse:

The funny thing about bobestman is that all the churches are wrong to him yet he wants to chuk mouth inside JW matter perhaps to join all other religions as if only JWs are wrong!
smiley
I am waiting for him to answer first.
Re: Why Are So Many Christians Against Jehovah Witnesses ? Why ? by bobestman(m): 7:25pm On Apr 08
Michael547:

All have their truths and wrongs but JW's lift themselves high in pride claiming to know it all even with their many wrongs. That is the problem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Monotheism and why The Doctrine Of The Trinity Is Dangerous / Opinion: Fixed Deposit Account Islam, Halal Or Haram / Pastor Sunday Adelaja Confesses To Multiple Sexual Affairs Read More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.