Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders (32877 Views)

Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) / We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians / COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Vadese1: 8:48am On Apr 10
Tinubu is a calamity. Good enough I never voted for him. He was never a choice to me among all the aspirants. Obi choice I stand for any time any day
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by ejimatic: 8:49am On Apr 10
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/we-regret-voting-tinubu-northern-elders/
. You will vote him again! It is still our turn in 2027.

2 Likes

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by adioolayi(m): 8:49am On Apr 10
Una voted Atiku and Kwankwaso more...make Una gerrout

5 Likes

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:50am On Apr 10
Okay
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Tom1960: 8:50am On Apr 10
Speak for yourself Oga

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Cantonese: 8:53am On Apr 10
helinues:
The mushroom Northern elders.

The real northern elders are still waxing strong with their support for this excellency Tinubu.

May be Pdp elders sha

Hahahahahahahaha.

How did you come about this change of mind?
The hardship don comot sleep for your eyes abi?

I hope say you no follow dey hijack food trucks for express o?

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Starz825(m): 8:53am On Apr 10
Faiththatworks:
That's why I campaigned for Asiwaju,I'm so happy with the statement of these faceless Northern group.
It means Asiwaju is working,he's hitting those parasitic element below the belt and they are seriously feeling the Pinch.
I daresay Atiku or even Peter Obi would never have dared to go against the Northern Establishment,but Asiwaju is taking the battle to their doormot as they say in Pidgin English.
I read Kwankwanso Reply to the issue of State Police and I was stunned,I know he was speaking for the Northern Establishment, thereafter the Governor of Kano state tried to also raise an opposition to the Issue of State Police but the ship had already sailed.
The battle for the Soul of Nigeria isn't for people like Atiku who are bonafide members of the parasitic Northern Elite who have benefited greatly by milking Nigeria Dry or an up start like Peter Obi who sincerely has genuine intentions but like President Jonathan will be hijacked by these Vultures called the Northern Establishment.
Asiwaju has taken a bulldozer to Aso Rock,and he's bringing down bit by bit,the fangs of these parasites on Nigeria.
The other Day,Mr Cardoso went for the jugular of the cash cow of the Northern Establishment in CBN,he shut down the Interventionist pipeline Buhari and Emefiele opened to give trillions of Naira to Northerns in the name of Agriculture intervention.
Asiwaju is shutting every pipe these people have used to suck Nigeria, I'm therefore not surprise by their crocodile tears.
God bless Nigeria.

I feel like this is the only good thing tinubu is doing atm....

These guys are feeling the heat...

Nigeria should be for everyone not for some silly people who think Nigeria is for them alone hence her blessings should go to them...

Na only he na dey suffer...

Any president that comes should serve only you and ignore the rest cos na only huna need help....

Stupid mentality

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Azazyel: 8:53am On Apr 10
Story. These ones aren't fighting for the masses. They are fighting Tinubu cos he didn't let them have their way. I hope Peter Obi hasn't promised them a free hand in his own government. That would be a catastrophe waiting to happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by KIDfurniture(m): 8:54am On Apr 10
This people will help train ur children nd offer you help in ur Amala nd ewedu biz

Richtaiwo:
Northerners are very good in politics. Decoy is one of their most treasured fortresses. Politics is not as basic as the usual buying and selling of okirika clothes and spare parts. It goes far beyond that. It is also not about mounting 500 litre GP tanks in some places.

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Confirm4real(m): 8:54am On Apr 10
But una no regret to vote for Buhari abi whereas Tinubu dey continue from where he stopped...

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by israelmao(m): 8:54am On Apr 10
Tinubu paid your price in order to create access to power.

2 Likes

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:55am On Apr 10
You keep regretting every 4 years ..
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by goshee: 8:55am On Apr 10
Richtaiwo:
Northerners are very good in politics. Decoy is one of their most treasured fortresses. Politics is not as basic as the usual buying and selling of okirika clothes and spare parts. It goes far beyond that. It is also not about mounting 500 litre GP tanks in some places.
Politics is about using one basket of pepper to cook two cups of rice.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:58am On Apr 10
Lizzysamuel:

You call Northern Elders Forum (NEF) mushroom elders?

Wonderful. Let me screenshot this comment 😂
they will do nothing this time, forget there threats, ASIWAJU JAGABAN no be Jonathan...

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by toujurs: 8:58am On Apr 10
Shut up your mouth, ode nie. It's how these coward feel they are too important
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by goshee: 8:59am On Apr 10
What Igbos saw one year ago is what the rest of the tribes in the ZOO are seeing today. Ojukwu saw regional government as the only way out to save some animals in the ZOO but it took our sophisticated foolish brother almost 50 years to see that.

Igbos are the most intelligent set of people in Africa. Northern Elders forum, good morning sirs.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by CSTRR: 8:59am On Apr 10
garfield1:

They will never vote obi
You can't speak for them.

You won't vote for obi, doesn't mean they won't.

What has tinubu offered them?
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by EPIJOE: 8:59am On Apr 10
Faiththatworks:
That's why I campaigned for Asiwaju,I'm so happy with the statement of these faceless Northern group.
It means Asiwaju is working,he's hitting those parasitic element below the belt and they are seriously feeling the Pinch.
I daresay Atiku or even Peter Obi would never have dared to go against the Northern Establishment,but Asiwaju is taking the battle to their doormot as they say in Pidgin English.
I read Kwankwanso Reply to the issue of State Police and I was stunned,I know he was speaking for the Northern Establishment, thereafter the Governor of Kano state tried to also raise an opposition to the Issue of State Police but the ship had already sailed.
The battle for the Soul of Nigeria isn't for people like Atiku who are bonafide members of the parasitic Northern Elite who have benefited greatly by milking Nigeria Dry or an up start like Peter Obi who sincerely has genuine intentions but like President Jonathan will be hijacked by these Vultures called the Northern Establishment.
Asiwaju has taken a bulldozer to Aso Rock,and he's bringing down bit by bit,the fangs of these parasites on Nigeria.
The other Day,Mr Cardoso went for the jugular of the cash cow of the Northern Establishment in CBN,he shut down the Interventionist pipeline Buhari and Emefiele opened to give trillions of Naira to Northerns in the name of Agriculture intervention.
Asiwaju is shutting every pipe these people have used to suck Nigeria, I'm therefore not surprise by their crocodile tears.
God bless Nigeria.

YOU JUST SPOKE MY MIND.
We've been held captive by the north since ages, someone is trying to break the monopoly, and push the country forward. They are complaining. The rot in the system needs to be flushed.

Peter obi as good as he is. Can't deal with them.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by goshee: 9:00am On Apr 10
Objectivist04:

O boy , this Obi hatred is real o but kwankwaso also left PDP and contested on a different platform and you Agbadorians rated him above Obi, so isn't he supposed to have caused more damage than Obi ? So why wailing about Obi but quiet on kwankwaso whom you rated above Obi , shebi there is something you don't want to tell us ?
Na obi will never be win a local government crew. Obi is really dealing with them seriously.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by PureFace1(m): 9:00am On Apr 10
Penguin2:

Northern elders are now mushrooms?

Okay! They will remind you in 2027.

You saw where reference was made to Obi’s donations of boreholes in the north and how the spokesman reacted?

The point is that while you lots are on Nairaland arrogating yourselves the job of spokespersons for the north, the real northerners are noticing what is happening and are getting impressed.

Now your silly propaganda of Peter Obi hates the north will no longer stick.

See you in 2027!

If Tinubu started building roads, hospitals, bridges, stadiums all over the East will it make you vote for him over Peter obi during the next election ?

Keep deceiving yourself lol

2 Likes

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by israelmao(m): 9:02am On Apr 10
Cantonese:

Hahahahahahahaha.

How did you come about this change of mind?
The hardship don comot sleep for your eyes abi?

I hope say you no follow dey hijack food trucks for express o?

Please don't crack my ribs.Did mean he's among palliative looters?
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Bayajjidda: 9:02am On Apr 10
Richtaiwo:

Northerners said they won't vote your ronu leader again, instead of attacking them, you are here attacking Igbos that didn't say a word to you. What kind of slave-master relationship is this?

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Igbek76: 9:02am On Apr 10
No more access to CBN and NNPCL for the last Northern chicken elders.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by zionstaar75: 9:04am On Apr 10
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/we-regret-voting-tinubu-northern-elders/
I trust Tinubu, he will never respondt histo to nthis onentity, I can bet a million bucks on it
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Kay25(m): 9:05am On Apr 10
The real northerners voted for bat the real northerners will never vote for who killed their best .take it or leave it
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Rajosh(m): 9:05am On Apr 10
Muslim -Muslim ticket in the mud.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Sermwell(m): 9:06am On Apr 10
Richtaiwo:
See this mumu! Everyone can't be in politics!! People are living their best life outside politics!
The northerners that have been in politics for ages, how well has it bettered the lives of their people!! Look at how they were dying like rats even in buharis tenure!

Come down east and south and see how northern kids and their parents littered around begging on the streets!! grin grin

Una dey crase for this country I swear cheesy cheesy
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by aremubabs: 9:07am On Apr 10
Did any other region complain when Buhari was appointing Northerners to almost all the posts?

One would think that the regret is based on performance, but no, it is based on things that only they hold dearly.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by AfonjaScud: 9:07am On Apr 10
Lizzysamuel:
While the failure in Aso Rock has deployed his e-rants to be attacking Obi😂

The failure Obi who's destined never to go beyond 3rd class/place.
The head of nigeria clowns.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Krankhead: 9:08am On Apr 10
Lizzysamuel:
While the failure in Aso Rock has deployed his e-rants to be attacking Obi😂
Bicos obi is digging some borehole, now the north will.vote for him....dey Olay. Jonathan as a sitting president did more than that.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Jamesoghie: 9:09am On Apr 10
It was not your Vote that made him win the election. It was his personal inputs in ringing the election. So,don't bother yourself. Your Vote in the future is in relevance
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by YeyeGbami: 9:10am On Apr 10
E ma binu, e lo fi okan bale.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army / Who Is The Man That Buhari Holds Closely To His Chest? - Justice & Equity Group / NUC Confirms Foster Ogola PhD Certificate Is Fake - "No Research Paper, Thesis"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.