Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders (32876 Views)

Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) / We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians / COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by onatisi(m): 9:32am On Apr 10
i don't like tinubu one bit , but tinubu has broken a Nigerian record , never in the history of this nation has the price of a commodity gone so high and yet come down again . whether we like it or not , if the present policies of government is sustained and the political will is there to make life better for the citizens then definitely the future is bright for Nigeria , then we can at least admit that tinubu emergence was and is a negative political move for these northerner and a positive one for the rest of the nation as a whole .

the exchange rate is down
diesel prices are down
airline prices are coming down drastically and they are now even underpricing each other
fx backlog payments cleared (according to what they told us oo)
most likely petrol prices will come down in may
rice prices are down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by aremubabs: 9:32am On Apr 10
frankyychiji:
Stop confusing yourself. He got over two million the last time. The first and second contenders also got 2m plus.

It doesn't mean he will get 2 million plus in 2027.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by ClearFlair: 9:33am On Apr 10
helinues:
The mushroom Northern elders.

The real northern elders are still waxing strong with their support for this excellency Tinubu.

May be Pdp elders sha

You now know more about the North than actual Northerners. APC supporters have a PhD in delusion lol
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by AfonjaScud: 9:33am On Apr 10
Think9ja:
They need to tell the children of h8t what they want to hear. What did we not hear about Buhari before 2019?

Conduct elections today in Nigeria and you'll see the figures Tinubu will get from the North.

Before you start wailing rigging, Atiku is also from the north but he has never gotten block votes from the region ever since he started contesting. It was even last year that he did well because he won Katsina and Kaduna.
Atiku, as desperate as he is started contesting for president as far back as 1993.
Do you want to me that he will fold his arms and watch Tinubu outrig him? Or you want to tell me he doesn't know how to rig?

Tinubu jazz too strong. Forget all these talk

This Tinubu guy came out to say it was his turn to be president and instead of us to rally round a strong opposition and ensure that sense of entitlement is not allowed in our leadership position, one idiot instead sprung out from no where and said he has all the solutions to Nigeria's problems since 1900. Unfortunately, an average Nigerian is dumb and emotional, so the idiot was able to easily convince them with dubious figures and emotional manipulation, thereby splitting votes for Tinubu to easily coast home to victory.

For Tinubu to make that declaration and then went on to achieve it, he has won my vote for next election if God keeps me alive.

The baba weh weh de cook Tinubu jazz too strong. If I sabi that baba I go go patronize am for sure

Tinubu is an enigmatic element of stanner stuff. Nigerians are yet to know the stuff the guy is made of.

He stood up to Obj's draconian and despotic attotude and prevailed. Obj got Ladoja and Alameiyeseha temoved by hook or crook but failed woefully against Tinubu.

Tinubu single-handedly wrested many SW states from Obj/PDP to show his pragmatism.

If he could surmount the areay of forces reigned against jim in 2023, i don't see anyone unseating him in 2027.

Plus going by the way the economy is gradually picking up in response to his deft policies, he is bound to perform such that his performancr alone will speak volumes for his re-election. He is determined to convince nigerians with jis performance and not by rhetorics.
Nigerians will bote for am apparent performer over ethnic bigotry except those people from the crass tribal bigotry region.
Coupled with the power pf invumbency, Tinubu remains till 2031.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Achiri: 9:35am On Apr 10
This is just the beginning
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by FireUpNow(m): 9:35am On Apr 10
helinues:

The real northern elders are still waxing strong with their support for this excellency Tinubu.

May be Pdp elders sha

Call them whatever names you like. You have the freedom to do so.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by udemzyudex(m): 9:40am On Apr 10
Clowns, after money exchange hands before the election in 2027,they'll still vote for him.
They are only complaining because he is not doing their biding,just 6 months to the election, they'll forget about all this ranting.

Iberiberism.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Villa12(m): 9:40am On Apr 10
Think9ja:

The worst of Tinubu is better than the best of your useless candidate
please give us Buhari back. We don't want Tinubu again
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by tnerro1(m): 9:40am On Apr 10
Tinubu should restructure this country before he leaves in 8 years time or this northern parasites will reverse all his policies

He should start by giving us state police to protect the south from the millions of almajiri children with no skill sets , but brainwashed with religion that pose a huge threat to the way of life of us in the south

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by kingxsamz(m): 9:42am On Apr 10
Regretting voting an obvious disaster. Lmao. Reminds me of the Christian god in the bible regretting his decision even though he knew the outcome beforehand.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Mitsurugi(m): 9:44am On Apr 10
Think9ja:
They need to tell the children of h8t what they want to hear. What did we not hear about Buhari before 2019?

Conduct elections today in Nigeria and you'll see the figures Tinubu will get from the North.

Before you start wailing rigging, Atiku is also from the north but he has never gotten block votes from the region ever since he started contesting. It was even last year that he did well because he won Katsina and Kaduna.
Atiku, as desperate as he is started contesting for president as far back as 1993.
Do you want to me that he will fold his arms and watch Tinubu outrig him? Or you want to tell me he doesn't know how to rig?

Tinubu jazz too strong. Forget all these talk

This Tinubu guy came out to say it was his turn to be president and instead of us to rally round a strong opposition and ensure that sense of entitlement is not allowed in our leadership position, one idiot instead sprung out from no where and said he has all the solutions to Nigeria's problems since 1900. Unfortunately, an average Nigerian is dumb and emotional, so the idiot was able to easily convince them with dubious figures and emotional manipulation, thereby splitting votes for Tinubu to easily coast home to victory.

For Tinubu to make that declaration and then went on to achieve it, he has won my vote for next election if God keeps me alive.

The baba weh weh de cook Tinubu jazz too strong. If I sabi that baba I go go patronize am for sure

So because Atiku didn't say it was his turn, he didn't seem entitled to you during the last election? A man that wanted to refuse the South it's turn angry
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by ogbe88(m): 9:45am On Apr 10
AfonjaScud:

Tinubu is an enigmatic element of stanner stuff. Nigerians are yet to know the stuff the guy is made of.

He stood up to Obj's draconian and despotic attotude and prevailed. Obj got Ladoja and Alameiyeseha temoved by hook or crook but failed woefully against Tinubu.

Tinubu single-handedly wrested many SW states from Obj/PDP to show his pragmatism.

If he could surmount the areay of forces reigned against jim in 2023, i don't see anyone unseating him in 2027.

Plus going by the way the economy is gradually picking up in response to his deft policies, he is bound to perform such that his performancr alone will speak volumes for his re-election. He is determined to convince nigerians with jis performance and not by rhetorics.
Nigerians will bote for am apparent performer over ethnic bigotry except those people from the crass tribal bigotry region.
Coupled with the power pf invumbency, Tinubu remains till 2031.
An Adult without sense.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by edogu(m): 9:45am On Apr 10
I'm not in support of Tinubu. But let's be sincere with ourselves. Under the administration of the former president, Muhammadu Buhari, a whole lot of unlawful policies were introduced and implemented and the Northern Elders Forum turned a blind eye to them. Abeg make dem no complain. Tinubu till 2031.

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by shugamummy: 9:45am On Apr 10
How many families in the North can boast of a self-made millionaire. Politics is regarded as a game and those who play the game know the rules and enjoy the fruits of their game. But when it comes to living a life which is the ultimate of all games of life, leave for the the guys who can move commerce and industry. Though this information is beyond your cognition

Richtaiwo:
Northerners are very good in politics. Decoy is one of their most treasured fortresses. Politics is not as basic as the usual buying and selling of okirika clothes and spare parts. It goes far beyond that. It is also not about mounting 500 litre GP tanks in some places.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by noble2faith(m): 9:45am On Apr 10
It shall not be well with those yeye elders! I know what is paining them. Cos Tinubu did not favour so much them in selecting people working for him. Unlike other past leaders that gave northerners much appointment.

All the listed problems did not start during Tinubu areas, infact it was more severe during Buhari's era. Did they come out to voice their regret over voting him into power?

Ko ni da fun won lekan si!
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by kingxsamz(m): 9:45am On Apr 10
Think9ja:

The worst of Tinubu is better than the best of your useless candidate

Lol, Tinibooo is the worst of everything, he's not better than anyone.
Put a demented Buhari there and you'll get better performance.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by helinues: 9:47am On Apr 10
Penguin2:

Northern elders are now mushrooms?

Okay! They will remind you in 2027.

You saw where reference was made to Obi’s donations of boreholes in the north and how the spokesman reacted?

The point is that while you lots are on Nairaland arrogating yourselves the job of spokespersons for the north, the real northerners are noticing what is happening and are getting impressed.

Now your silly propaganda of Peter Obi hates the north will no longer stick.

See you in 2027!

Are you their new spokesperson?
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Hanndye: 9:47am On Apr 10
Faiththatworks:
That's why I campaigned for Asiwaju,I'm so happy with the statement of these faceless Northern group.
It means Asiwaju is working,he's hitting those parasitic element below the belt and they are seriously feeling the Pinch.
I daresay Atiku or even Peter Obi would never have dared to go against the Northern Establishment,but Asiwaju is taking the battle to their doormot as they say in Pidgin English.
I read Kwankwanso Reply to the issue of State Police and I was stunned,I know he was speaking for the Northern Establishment, thereafter the Governor of Kano state tried to also raise an opposition to the Issue of State Police but the ship had already sailed.
The battle for the Soul of Nigeria isn't for people like Atiku who are bonafide members of the parasitic Northern Elite who have benefited greatly by milking Nigeria Dry or an up start like Peter Obi who sincerely has genuine intentions but like President Jonathan will be hijacked by these Vultures called the Northern Establishment.
Asiwaju has taken a bulldozer to Aso Rock,and he's bringing down bit by bit,the fangs of these parasites on Nigeria.
The other Day,Mr Cardoso went for the jugular of the cash cow of the Northern Establishment in CBN,he shut down the Interventionist pipeline Buhari and Emefiele opened to give trillions of Naira to Northerns in the name of Agriculture intervention.
Asiwaju is shutting every pipe these people have used to suck Nigeria, I'm therefore not surprise by their crocodile tears.
God bless Nigeria.

Of course, the president has the right to make the masses suffer. That's what he was voted in for.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by amaridigital(m): 9:47am On Apr 10
flokii:

Just chill, you'd marvel at the level of support PBAT will get in the North come 2027.. the masses there are not chickens or goats without brain o.

Moreover, majority of the noisemakers calling themselves Northern elders supported either Atiku or Kwankwaso, they want to make it look as if they worked for PBAT's victory which is false. The Northerners themselves are tired of their bad leaders.

No mind dem. Igbo often forget they are dealing with their masters here-The Yorubas and in the game of politics forget. Who NEF EPP? The whole northern establishment including their political leaders, the former president, VP, powerful ministers, Senate president and all the apparatus of Government and a whole major tribe were against Asiwaju in the last election yet he defeated them all. The only thing that can work against him in the next election is the economy. Once the economy improves, a billion NEF can never convince a malam to vote an Okoro as president. Quote me anywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by OluwaSegun0509(m): 9:47am On Apr 10
Because no be business as usual 😆😂😁😄
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:50am On Apr 10
Every time you people will not listen, then later you'll regret.. All of you should fvck off!

2 Likes

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by RodgersAkpafu: 9:51am On Apr 10
helinues:

May be Pdp elders sha

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by surgical: 9:53am On Apr 10
waveman2:
Northern Elders with the way naira is gaining against the dollar if it continues like this till middle of next year baba doesn't need any elders endorsement na block vote him go get.Forget all these propaganda.
Because he took naira up and also brought it down himself, dey play

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Emman08: 9:53am On Apr 10
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Because he continuing the 'good' work Buhari did for 8 years?
All these so called Northern leaders need is crumbs of appointments thrown to them like dogs and they will be loyal.

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by anungangampu: 9:54am On Apr 10
aremubabs:

You are hilarious. The Northerners will never vote en masse for an Igbo man.

You hear them talking about a candidate who is inclusive, has a wide spread appeal and less controversial, and you think it is Obi they will pick.

You don't know the Northerners. They probably have someone from the minority group on their minds. Probably, Goodluck Jonathan.

You see Igbos. The Northerners will never trust the unity of Nigeria into their hands by voting en masse for an Igbo man, especially with the fallout of the election, and the secessionist elements in the East.
What do you call North, what's your definition of North. Some of you are still living in 1960.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:57am On Apr 10
Richtaiwo:
Northerners are very good in politics. Decoy is one of their most treasured fortresses. Politics is not as basic as the usual buying and selling of okirika clothes and spare parts. It goes far beyond that. It is also not about mounting 500 litre GP tanks in some places.
these ones that wailed during buhari time... Which support are they talking of.. when Atiku PDP won in kaduna katsina yobe gombe and APC Lost Kano too... If not Obi who Left PDP and divided PDP votes with LP PDP and Atiku should have won.. these northern elders are just self serving... Mtcheew
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by aremubabs: 9:57am On Apr 10
anungangampu:

What do you call North, what's your definition of North. Some of you are still living in 1960.

The past will always be relevant for predicting voting behaviours or preferences.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by flokii: 9:58am On Apr 10
amaridigital:

No mind dem. Igbo often forget they are dealing with their masters here-The Yorubas and in the game of politics forget. Who NEF EPP? The whole northern establishment including their political leaders, the former president, VP, powerful ministers, Senate president and all the apparatus of Government and a whole major tribe were against Asiwaju in the last election yet he defeated them all. The only thing that can work against him in the next election is the economy. Once the economy improves, a billion NEF can never convince a malam to vote an Okoro as president. Quote me anywhere.

When 2027 is around the corner and calls for a separate Yoruba country intensifies, it's the same Northern elders that will come and beg PBAT to continue so that the country won't break..

I'm happy PBAT is living up to expectation with his economic reform policies that have started paying off.. the Northern elders turned Central Bank of Nigeria to their commercial bank umder Emefiele, something they can't try now under Cardoso. I learnt they have started sacking many of the workers from CBN and I'm pretty sure they are also affected.
The era of indiscipline in Governance and jamboree looting for Northerners from Government coffers is over.

As for the Igbos, let them continue to worship North because of votes, it's not the first time they would be doing it. An Igbo man with PhD once deputized a Fulani man named Shehu Shagari with lesser educational qualifications in this same Nigeria while Yorubas were in opposition.

2 Likes

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by jaxxy(m): 9:58am On Apr 10
helinues:

May be Pdp elders sha

Lol who? Buhari's men?
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:59am On Apr 10
Penguin2:

Northern elders are now mushrooms?

Okay! They will remind you in 2027.

You saw where reference was made to Obi’s donations of boreholes in the north and how the spokesman reacted?

The point is that while you lots are on Nairaland arrogating yourselves the job of spokespersons for the north, the real northerners are noticing what is happening and are getting impressed.

Now your silly propaganda of Peter Obi hates the north will no longer stick.

See you in 2027!
if opposition doesn't unite and Obi returns to PDP APC tinubu ll win 2027 irrespective of The support from these overated northern elders

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by ablejesus26(m): 10:03am On Apr 10
It's obvious.

Nobody was expecting Tinubu to get it right at once,but how can you be worse than bubu is what We can't understand,in a very short period of time, You caused damages that took bubu 8yrs to cause.

What a DISAPPOINTMENT.
May the strongest survive.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Snowx: 10:06am On Apr 10
Truth be told

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

North Rejects Election Postponement; To Resist Any Attempt To Sack Jega / Buhari Pays Hospital Bill For Armed Robbery Victim (Photos) / We Have Clues On Boko Haram Sponsors - Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.