Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders (32913 Views)

Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) / We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians / COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Quebec91(m): 11:03am On Apr 10
Una dey mind them? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
buharibanjo:
Na today una start de regret?
Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by mrkia(m): 11:05am On Apr 10
And I don't want to say we regret having somebody like you as elders
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by CorperKola: 11:07am On Apr 10
Think9ja:
They need to tell the children of h8t what they want to hear. What did we not hear about Buhari before 2019?

Conduct elections today in Nigeria and you'll see the figures Tinubu will get from the North.

Before you start wailing rigging, Atiku is also from the north but he has never gotten block votes from the region ever since he started contesting. It was even last year that he did well because he won Katsina and Kaduna.
Atiku, as desperate as he is started contesting for president as far back as 1993.
Do you want to me that he will fold his arms and watch Tinubu outrig him? Or you want to tell me he doesn't know how to rig?

Tinubu jazz too strong. Forget all these talk

This Tinubu guy came out to say it was his turn to be president and instead of us to rally round a strong opposition and ensure that sense of entitlement is not allowed in our leadership position, one idiot instead sprung out from no where and said he has all the solutions to Nigeria's problems since 1900. Unfortunately, an average Nigerian is dumb and emotional, so the idiot was able to easily convince them with dubious figures and emotional manipulation, thereby splitting votes for Tinubu to easily coast home to victory.

For Tinubu to make that declaration and then went on to achieve it, he has won my vote for next election if God keeps me alive.

The baba weh weh de cook Tinubu jazz too strong. If I sabi that baba I go go patronize am for sure
Exactly!!!
Sense no go kill U
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Riskymarvelous(m): 11:08am On Apr 10
You will never see yarimo here awọn alÑìní laakaye
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Babastrong(m): 11:08am On Apr 10
[quote author=Objectivist04 post=129357316]
They don't know what will hit them, I just told them on the other thread that north will ditch them. What Obi needs to do is to pick a popular northerner and it is over for Tinubu.

Even their L
lord and savior Reno Omokri is full of praises for Obi over his borehole projects in the north and they are here fooling themselves.[you
are
talking
okrika
trader
not
as
a
politician.]
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by lapintoz: 11:09am On Apr 10
Some people a real mumu in this world......

Bore hoke here and there and the whole north is standing gidigba for Obi......

Wetin Musa no go hear for gate.🀭🀭🀭🀭

Penguin2:

Northern elders are now mushrooms?

Okay! They will remind you in 2027.

You saw where reference was made to Obi’s donations of boreholes in the north and how the spokesman reacted?

The point is that while you lots are on Nairaland arrogating yourselves the job of spokespersons for the north, the real northerners are noticing what is happening and are getting impressed.

Now your silly propaganda of Peter Obi hates the north will no longer stick.

See you in 2027!
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by lailo: 11:10am On Apr 10
Objectivist04:

The question is when did northern masses start voting independently without the direction of their leaders ? .

He who lose the endorsement of northern leaders have lost the votes of northern masses

Tinubu might be stoned in the north during campaign.
Which loss? Did the group called NEF supported Timubu in the last election? Answer my question? Those governors and some northern leaders actually worked for him. Group like Northern Elders Forum, Northern Leaders Forum, Northern Youth Forum worked for Atiku and they all got beaten like a drenched bird. Same fate happened to Afenifere, Ohaneze, Middles belt leaders forum, none of all these ethnic group forum worked for him. Yet he beat all of them and their anointed candidate blue black. Go and check the record.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Pedro334(m): 11:12am On Apr 10
Band A , lamentations. meanwhile this is called declaration of intents ,
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Mandate2023: 11:13am On Apr 10
Lizzysamuel:
While the failure in Aso Rock has deployed his e-rants to be attacking ObiπŸ˜‚

Na ur papa business be that 1
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by 2mch(m): 11:13am On Apr 10
harmonyglobal:
The North will never ever again decide the future of this country....we will collectively decide it... So Mr spokesman, u only spoke your mind and not the entire Northern populace mind....the last time I checked, your forum endorsed Atiku
Very true. They endorsed Atiku and were threatening that North will rule Nigeria forever. E shock them.

2 Likes

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Mandate2023: 11:14am On Apr 10
rantingpigs:
grin

Agbado Propaganda has expired

Everybody is now aware of how worthless they are. grin

That's hw we regretted voting Buhari but he did his 8years complete same way tinubu will and power returns to d north b4 coming back to SW againπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by LeonOgu(m): 11:17am On Apr 10
flokii:

Just chill, you'd marvel at the level of support PBAT will get in the North come 2027.. the masses there are not chickens or goats without brain o.

Moreover, majority of the noisemakers calling themselves Northern elders supported either Atiku or Kwankwaso, they want to make it look as if they worked for PBAT's victory which is false. The Northerners themselves are tired of their bad leaders.

Though I've not benefited anything in the Government before, I love president Bola Tinubu. May God bless him and grant him a peaceful stay. He's a strong man.

2 Likes

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Vulcan24(m): 11:18am On Apr 10
Nobody is more inclusive than your own people! We know this rhetorics !!

The man fall of your expectations and gave u a dose of Buhari nepotism, it's a standard practice in our federalism ! So don't whine about any policy as excuse.

None of his policies are older than 6months without an improvement.

Everyone should come to the table armed with solutions and not criticism or opining their candidate are better off!

No country grow under this kind of mindset, what are you regretting when you haven't put forward any solution to the myriads of problems facing Nigeria, let's see it in writing first and publish the latter addressed to Mr president!

We also work somewhere and we do our best at improving the place despite is not our father's business, must it be you or your ppl at the elm of affairs b4 things get better?

Pls let learn to work together

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by aremubabs: 11:20am On Apr 10
anungangampu:

Thats the mistake y'all is making. North has never been divided like they are before, the minority Christians are looking for hope and the core muslim states are being led by political gimmicks since 2014 that hasn't earned them anything and it's clear it has reached a breaking point.

Ethnic and tribal propaganda was the basics of 2014 election, 2023 was purely based on religion. Yet both didn't give northerners solution they badly wanted. 2027 will be purely rational than ever before, people will vote base on visibility.

It's clear to bigot and fanatics that none of this antics has solved their problem. In 2027 even the most fanatic and bigot will think twice.

They will still not vote for an Igbo man.

When the North gets this way, they would go for someone from the minority.

The most visible politician from the minority is Goodluck Jonathan.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by VULCAN(m): 11:22am On Apr 10
Hahahaa.

The paid tools come up with different strategies everyday to continue their evangelism of failure.

This Urchnnn wants us to believe that he was neutral but his vote is now for Tinubu because he outspent, outjazzed, outrigged and outplayed his opponents.

Apart from the stupidity displayed in that mindset, it should give a sound mind pause as to the lack of critical thinking abilities of this poster

While pretending to be neutral -the dummy forgot that his first sentence revealed who he is and where he belongs.

And his latter sentence which I emboldened made it so so clear.

A paid propagandist has written his own.

Sensible people have identified him

Think9ja:
They need to tell the children of h8t what they want to hear. What did we not hear about Buhari before 2019?

Conduct elections today in Nigeria and you'll see the figures Tinubu will get from the North.

Before you start wailing rigging, Atiku is also from the north but he has never gotten block votes from the region ever since he started contesting. It was even last year that he did well because he won Katsina and Kaduna.
Atiku, as desperate as he is started contesting for president as far back as 1993.
Do you want to me that he will fold his arms and watch Tinubu outrig him? Or you want to tell me he doesn't know how to rig?

This Tinubu guy came out to say it was his turn to be president and instead of us to rally round a strong opposition and ensure that sense of entitlement is not allowed in our leadership position, one idiot instead sprung out from no where and said he has all the solutions to Nigeria's problems since 1900. Unfortunately, an average Nigerian is dumb and emotional, so the idiot was able to easily convince them with dubious figures and emotional manipulation, thereby splitting votes for Tinubu to easily coast home to victory.

For Tinubu to make that declaration and then went on to achieve it, he has won my vote for next election if God keeps me alive.

The baba weh weh de cook Tinubu jazz too strong. If I sabi that baba I go go patronize am for sure
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by rantingpigs: 11:23am On Apr 10
You are in POWER and you are still campaigning. What a gathering of failures.

BUHARI said that when he leaves people will appreciate him. Even as BUHARI was useless as a President, Tinubu your savior is an unmitigated disaster.

Shameless Propaganda will NOT save you this time

Now share my post as you do with your other useless Monikers

Nonsense

Mandate2023:

That's hw we regretted voting Buhari but he did his 8years complete same way tinubu will and power returns to d north b4 coming back to SW againπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Dittodat: 11:24am On Apr 10
Rubbish trash. Tinubu will win again in 2027. Take that to the bank.
These are inconsequential and irrelevant losers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Trustyourself: 11:26am On Apr 10
Think9ja:

This is why education in the Western Region still remains a joke. Your pattern of analysis on who was voted and who was not voted for, using the 2023 presidential election made you not different from the regular reasoning pattern of the region you came from.

Have you taken time to study how elections are conducted in saner climes? Let's not start mentioning Europe and America, just take a look at the small Senegal where a young (44 years) opposition leader won a landslide victory. Also take a look at other African countries like Seychelles, Cape Verde, Mauritius etc.

Tell us the truth behind a scenario where Tinubu was rejected by his people in Osun and the almighty Lagos where he reigns supreme and almost all the entire South including the seat-of-power (Abuja) and he was declared winner by INEC from almost only votes from the North-East where he maintains little or no influence.

How morally justifiable is that my dear?
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Arutan: 11:28am On Apr 10
flokii:
Of course they'll regret as things are beginning to take shape.. State police is coming on board soon and herders attacks will soon become a thing of the past. Oh I almost forgot, a Niger Deltan in person of H. E Wike as FCT Minister is a bundle of sadness for them. No more cash out from FCT coffers.

The fact that a Niger-Deltan, a Southerner was made for the first time FCT-minister was just too hard for them to take. Also the Lagos-Calabar super highway project is a technical knock out for them. Tinubu is strengthening the south and placing the south to national reckoning rather than to be dictated to by the North/northern elders forum. Tinubu is changing everything and trying to ensure everything works for this nation with the hardworking south at the forefront of it all.
PBAT election was outrightly divine. God blinded their eyes to enthrone someone who will be bold enough, rich enough and polically strong enough to call the bluff of the north. God enthroned PBAT for the sake of the nation’s wellbeing because he cannot be dictated to by the north and he has no political godfather. He was not bankrolled by anyone and above all he is wealthy enough not to need Nigeria money nor cower to dangote for assistance. PBAT is old and has nothing else to live for than make a good name for himself which can only be achieved by a determined rebuilding of Nigeria.
Everyone feels the pinch including myself but it’s worth at this moment the pain. PBAT is the forerunner to Obi presidency. PBAT is building and nurturing a new set of political leaders for a united south. If Obi had come in at this time, it would have been completely premature. Even Obi has been politically advised to go round the country ahead of 2027 to make himself visible. 2027 will be a sucker punch for the north as PBAT is not interested in second term. The 4 years he has is enough for him to make the right impact and reposition this country on the path of economic success, growth and global reckoning. If the next president from the south fritters away all these gains, then we have ourselves to blame. The south is the strength of our national economy therefore the south must be strengthened while the insecurity in the north is resolved. Focusing at this time on the north that is at war with Boko haram will be a complete waste. Even Dangote will not risk focusing his investment in the north at this time. To get Nigeria out of economic crisis, 60% of effort must be on the south while 40% on the north. To ensure we have a secured country, 60% of security resources and votes must be on the north while 40% for the south.
We must remain united to make it out as a nation. We must pray for the success of the leadership not our leaders. Nigeria remain ours and we all must bear with it all as other nations have done in the past.
God bless us all. Happy Eid-el-fitr.

3 Likes

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by GUNITGuy: 11:31am On Apr 10
This fraternity should better go and prepare for another regret after 2027 because it's clear all the Opportunities is at Tinubu's fingers to use as it show wish....
He's breaking the Northern Cabal hold of the Federal Government of which they don't want ...which has been the reason Nigeria is what it is ....
"Keep the nation together but exploit it for the North and Northern Interest only"…..Those parasitic Mindsets

2 Likes

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by flokii: 11:33am On Apr 10
Arutan:

The fact that a Niger-Deltan, a Southerner was made for the first time FCT-minister was just too hard for them to take. Also the Lagos-Calabar super highway project is a technical knock out for them. Tinubu is strengthening the south and placing the south to national reckoning rather than to be dictated to by the North/northern elder forum. Tinubu is changing everything and trying to ensure everything works for this nation with the hardworking south at the forefront of it all.
PBAT election was outrightly divine. God blinded their eyes to enthrone someone who will be bold enough, rich enough and polically strong enough to call the bluff of the north. God enthroned PBAT for the sake of the nation’s wellbeing because he cannot be dictated to by the north and he has no political godfather. He was not bankrolled by anyone and above all he is wealthy enough not to need Nigeria money nor cower to dangote for assistance. PBAT is old and has nothing else to live for than make a good name for himself which can only be achieved by a determined rebuilding of Nigeria.
Everyone feels the pinch including myself but it’s worth at this moment the pain. PBAT is the forerunner to Obi presidency. PBAT is building and nurturing a new set of political leaders for a united south. If Obi had come in at this time, it would have been completely premature. Even Obi has been politically advised to go round the country ahead of 2027 to make himself visible. 2027 will be a sucker punch for the north as PBAT is not interested in second term. The 4 years he has is enough for him to make the right impact and reposition this country on economic success, growth and global reckoning. If the next president from the south fritters away all these gains, the. we have ourselves to blame. The south is the strength of our national economy therefore the south must be strengthened while the insecurity in the north is resolved. Focusing at this time on the north that is at war with Boko haram will be a complete waste. Even Dangote will not risk focusing his investment in the north at this time. To get Nigeria out of economic crisis, 60% of effort must be on the south while 40% on the north. To ensure we have a secured country, 60% of security resources and votes must be on the north while 40% for the south.
We must remain united to make it out as a nation. We must pray for the success of the leadership not our leaders. Nigeria remain ours and we all must bear with it all as other nations have done in the past.
God bless us all. Happy Eid-el-fitr.

You've said it all..

The godfather himself is President so no way any politician in North will pocket him. They know the dangers of toying with a man of Asiwaju's calibre. They know it will spell do0m for not just the North but the entire country.

They should go and wait till after 8 years when power will return to North.. For now, we are happy with the reforms and proactive steps taken so far by our amiable president.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by NwekereNdokl: 11:42am On Apr 10
Haha
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by deanoffaculty: 11:46am On Apr 10
buharibanjo:
Na today una start de regret?
Mtcheeeew
Don't mind those boys calling themselves "Elders".
After collecting money,deceiving and mobilizing Northerners to vote for BAT, they are now ranting because they need money. BAT will soon credit their bank accounts and the next headline news will be "Northern Elders supports BAT for 2027".
Bunch of Chameleons!!!

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by olarent: 11:51am On Apr 10
See, I beg everyone of us in the name of what we have believe in. Let stop all this ethnicity nonsense, it's only poor that does dis reach don't. We are all one for now stop ethnicity.
Bennycollins:
How comes the man you refer to as idiot is miles ahead of you and your entire generation?
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by buharibanjo(m): 11:56am On Apr 10
The accuracy in this πŸ‘‰
deanoffaculty:

Don't mind those boys calling themselves "Elders".
After collecting money,deceiving and mobilizing Northerners to vote for BAT, they are now ranting because they need money. BAT will soon credit their bank accounts and the next headline news will be "Northern Elders supports BAT for 2027".
Bunch of Chameleons!!!
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by buharibanjo(m): 11:57am On Apr 10
I just taya
Quebec91:
Una dey mind them? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Obeysco: 12:03pm On Apr 10
Don't mind the fools, they didn't regret voting buhari the national destroyer.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by GUNITGuy: 12:04pm On Apr 10
goshee:
What Igbos saw one year ago is what the rest of the tribes in the ZOO are seeing today. Ojukwu saw regional government as the only way out to save some animals in the ZOO but it took our sophisticated foolish brother almost 50 years to see that.

Igbos are the most intelligent set of people in Africa. Northern Elders forum, good morning sirs.
Another chest beater...... what did they see ....Isn't it when they got their hands burnt they learned the hard way .....
You have not seen anything yet just keep watching
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by AfonjaScud: 12:06pm On Apr 10
ogbe88:
An Adult without sense.

Like your father.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by SAMBARRY: 12:12pm On Apr 10
Richtaiwo:
Northerners are very good in politics. Decoy is one of their most treasured fortresses. Politics is not as basic as the usual buying and selling of okirika clothes and spare parts. It goes far beyond that. It is also not about mounting 500 litre GP tanks in some places.
exactly.theres a Nollywood movie titles your excellency.if you watch it you Will understand the game the Northern elites played and why they chose tinubu as a convenient one and how they use 419 antics to give obi no Fair chance at winning the elections
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by DTaj: 12:26pm On Apr 10
Anyone who had any of secondary school or University education in the North would attest to the futility of this nonsense from the elitist group called Northern Elders Forum.

These are some of their complaints/bases for their anger:

1. How dare Tinubu appoint a South-South Christian as FCT Minister (the elite see the FCT Minister position, both during the military and civilian governments as their birthright). Before you shout about bias, I am a Muslim. Being Nigeria's capital, Wike has gone ahead to appoint top officials from ALL parts of Nigeria, a thing that was strange before now!!! He recently appointed a woman from Rivers State, a Professor, as MD of Abuja Investment Company Limited (AICL). It had NEVER happened before. We, almost 90% of the time, had male, Northern Muslims as MD of AICL. The only time a Yoruba man was MD of AICL, he was the son-in-law of Abubakar Atiku. His name is Tolani.

2. Spread of national appointments: Tinubu's FG has demystified certain assumptions that says that certain positions MUST go to the North. A particular person wondered how a non-Northerner was appointed Director of Banking Supervision (DBSD) at CBN after the Northerner Yemi Cardoso met their was redeployed to another department! Imagine the daft entitlement mentality! The current Acting DBSD is a PhD holder.

3. Stoppage of CBN's Anchor Borrowers' Programme: This was a well-known conduit for absolute corruption, which former CBN Governor, Emefiele, allowed the Northwrn elite to enjoy, without paying back, because he wanted their support for his dead Presidential ambition!

4. Stoppage of under-the-table payment to some "core Northern stakeholders", through MDAs and certain "cash-awash agencies". The list of those "stakeholders" is long!

5. The general feeling that Tinubu's FG seemed to be empowering Southern Nigeria with power, as opposed to the lazy enjoyment of the Northern elite regarding power.

6. Bureau de Change (BDC) Licensing: The elites of the North see BDC licence as their special national cake. They are angry that the current CBN Governor has clipped the wings of BDCs, who are well-known as the conduit for attack on our exchange rate to the US Dollar.

There are MANY other reasons I cannot share here. Please note that in ALL OF THESE, THE ANGER OF NEF WAS NOT ABOUT THE MASSES IN THE NORTH, BUT THEIR OWN POCKETS!!!

May God bless Nigeria! This parasitic Northern Elders Forum and their ilk in other parts of Nigeria (parasites who have been feeding fat on Nigeria's resources) should go and hug transformers in their different locations, NIGERIA WILL CONTINUE TO DEVELOP AND ATTAIN ITS TRUE POTENTIAL!!!

2 Likes

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Sheuns(m): 12:47pm On Apr 10
It’s funny how some of our Yoruba people have forgotten that just a little over a year ago they were forming alliances with the North and seeking their votes. You won elections now, you say they can go to hell. If we fight Igbo and Hausa finish, can the votes of only Yorubas make a Yoruba man president?

2027 is a few years away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ambode Recontructs Apapa Oshodi Expressway / Killer Herdsmen Unmasked / Okorocha Reacts To Court’s Order That INEC Issue Him Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.