Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders (32908 Views)

Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) / We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians / COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by waveman2: 9:10am On Apr 10
Northern Elders with the way naira is gaining against the dollar if it continues like this till middle of next year baba doesn't need any elders endorsement na block vote him go get.Forget all these propaganda.

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by zionstaar75: 9:11am On Apr 10
PureFace1:

If Tinubu started building roads, hospitals, bridges, stadiums all over the East will it make you vote for him over Peter obi during the next election ?

Keep deceiving yourself lol
if Peter obi gets 2 million votes in 2027 I will give whoever quotes me on this 5 million naira. Peter Obi wey fit no dey ballot in 2027

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Pat081: 9:11am On Apr 10
They never see anything
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by frankyychiji(f): 9:12am On Apr 10
Somebody tell these guys to shut up! Didn't they collect bribe to vote?
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by aremubabs: 9:13am On Apr 10
Objectivist04:

They don't know what will hit them, I just told them on the other thread that north will ditch them. What Obi needs to do is to pick a popular northerner and it is over for Tinubu.

Even their L
lord and savior Reno Omokri is full of praises for Obi over his borehole projects in the north and they are here fooling themselves.

You are hilarious. The Northerners will never vote en masse for an Igbo man.

You hear them talking about a candidate who is inclusive, has a wide spread appeal and less controversial, and you think it is Obi they will pick.

You don't know the Northerners. They probably have someone from the minority group on their minds. Probably, Goodluck Jonathan.

You see Igbos. The Northerners will never trust the unity of Nigeria into their hands by voting en masse for an Igbo man, especially with the fallout of the election, and the secessionist elements in the East.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by AfonjaScud: 9:13am On Apr 10
Lizzysamuel:

You call Northern Elders Forum (NEF) mushroom elders?

Wonderful. Let me screenshot this comment 😂

Yes they are. All their negative ginmicks against Tinubu in favour of Atiku in 2023 fsiled to stop him.
Let them go hug a transformer.
Conspirators who could not stop Tinubu from getting to Aso Rock can nevrr, i repeat, never, unseat him.

None of you have known yet the stanner and enigmatic stuff Tinubu is made of.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Emperor5(m): 9:13am On Apr 10
U guys should allow Jagaban to finish his turn.
By 2027 he Will show u guys that the believe that northern know how to play politics is mere talk, his policies before then Will shut all opposition up. Nigerian deserve hard mind like Jagaban at least instead of borrowing he is tasking citizens.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by frankyychiji(f): 9:13am On Apr 10
zionstaar75:
if Peter obi gets 2 million votes in 2027 I will give whoever quotes me on this 5 million naira. Peter Obi wey fit no dey ballot in 2027
Stop confusing yourself. He got over two million the last time. The first and second contenders also got 2m plus.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by mipeesoft(m): 9:14am On Apr 10
e-slaves, e-rats ... grin grin
Lizzysamuel:
While the failure in Aso Rock has deployed his e-rants to be attacking Obi😂
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by frankyychiji(f): 9:15am On Apr 10
Emperor5:
U guys should allow Jagaban to finish his turn.
By 2027 he Will show u guys that the believe that northern know how to play politics is mere talk, his policies before then Will shut all opposition up.
Policies of hunger, deprivation and high suicides. Have you not seen it already?
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by mrsiso(m): 9:15am On Apr 10
Northern Elders that impoverished it's own people to create two distinct classes in their society.

There are few patriotic ones, but majority of them lack the capacity to challenge this administration.

Setting Nigeria on the right path will take years and must require multi policy approach that won't be favourable to the majority.

Can't you all see the recent influx of northerners in the west, their leaders are not doing the right thing, always reactive and not proactive.

I don't like Tinubu, but I will support whoever my president as long as he has good policies, no good man can govern Nigeria to succeed, only someone that understands the true nature of Nigerians can.

God bless my country, God bless Nigeria.

quote author=iwaeda post=129356730]

https://dailytrust.com/we-regret-voting-tinubu-northern-elders/[/quote]
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Moneyboyz: 9:16am On Apr 10
Wait till money change hands in the next election, they will find their old tribalism song again.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Treasure17(m): 9:17am On Apr 10
Awon werey alaso. You never see anything. Your eyes must peel. Ordinary borehole Tinubu will not give you. grin
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by mrsiso(m): 9:17am On Apr 10
My dear, let's see beyond the immediate effect of the policies and look at the long term benefits.

frankyychiji:
Policies of hunger, deprivation and high suicides. Have you not seen it already?
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Blossomcresty(m): 9:17am On Apr 10
“The North made a mistake in voting Bola Tinubu to the presidency in 2023, and it is unlikely that they will repeat the same error in the future.”

They re going to repeat this over and over again.

My Joy is that the economic meltdown knows no tribe or religion...

Everyone is sailing on the boat.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Gabayo17(m): 9:17am On Apr 10
You will never recovered from your regret
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by AfonjaScud: 9:17am On Apr 10
Lizzysamuel:

Atleast you have confirmed all that we have been saying about people from your region

There's a region in nigeria where the people were still hoing naked as late as 1956 to inficate how primitive and gsr behind others they were.

Who are they ?
A heavy prize awaita you for the correct answer.

grin
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by bobestman(m): 9:19am On Apr 10
Lizzysamuel:

Atleast you have confirmed all that we have been saying about people from your region
They never see their hatred, lies and hate but if it is Igbos they will tag them Obidients and Igbos. Igbos should start keeping evidence of their hate and always use it against them. Evil ppl that always accuse others of being evil
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:19am On Apr 10
helinues:
The mushroom Northern elders.

The real northern elders are still waxing strong with their support for this excellency Tinubu.

May be Pdp elders sha

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Somke(m): 9:21am On Apr 10
It's too early, please. We are trying to make sure this government succeeds.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by ufuosman(m): 9:21am On Apr 10
Una no regret Buhari na tinubu una one regret 😂😂😂 una neva see anything

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Growing(m): 9:23am On Apr 10
Learning from a mistake is a good thing.

Everyone has made a mistake.

Learning from the mistake is of more importance.

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by 10cedes: 9:25am On Apr 10
They will regret till 2031
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Bennycollins: 9:26am On Apr 10
Think9ja:
They need to tell the children of h8t what they want to hear. What did we not hear about Buhari before 2019?

Conduct elections today in Nigeria and you'll see the figures Tinubu will get from the North.

Before you start wailing rigging, Atiku is also from the north but he has never gotten block votes from the region ever since he started contesting. It was even last year that he did well because he won Katsina and Kaduna.
Atiku, as desperate as he is started contesting for president as far back as 1993.
Do you want to me that he will fold his arms and watch Tinubu outrig him? Or you want to tell me he doesn't know how to rig?

Tinubu jazz too strong. Forget all these talk

This Tinubu guy came out to say it was his turn to be president and instead of us to rally round a strong opposition and ensure that sense of entitlement is not allowed in our leadership position, one idiot instead sprung out from no where and said he has all the solutions to Nigeria's problems since 1900. Unfortunately, an average Nigerian is dumb and emotional, so the idiot was able to easily convince them with dubious figures and emotional manipulation, thereby splitting votes for Tinubu to easily coast home to victory.

For Tinubu to make that declaration and then went on to achieve it, he has won my vote for next election if God keeps me alive.

The baba weh weh de cook Tinubu jazz too strong. If I sabi that baba I go go patronize am for sure
How comes the man you refer to as idiot is miles ahead of you and your entire generation?
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by payaseriy: 9:26am On Apr 10
helinues:

The real northern elders are still waxing strong with their support for this excellency Tinubu.

May be Pdp elders sha

lol, ur hypocrisy is calamitous
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Chibuezem(m): 9:27am On Apr 10
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/we-regret-voting-tinubu-northern-elders/
You don't regret anything. For me and my family Tinubu will favour us
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Wfaluse: 9:27am On Apr 10
As if they supported Jagaban in 2023. Someone you couldn't defeat without power you are now threatening to unseat. The power brokers , politicians of note , VIP that deliver votes do not make all these empty noise
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by seunjungle1(m): 9:27am On Apr 10
Are they not mushroom elders? People that grows no ball...they don't even know the right from the left.
Where were they when their father(buhari) was borrowing money from all countries of the world? Was their eyes blind when the buhari led administration was growing insecurity and poverty for the next government to inherit?
They stayed long in the corridor of power but nothing to show for it except poverty ravaging the whole North.

Now they can come out to attack another man for the monster their son(buhari) created.
Stvpid set of people.

Lizzysamuel:

You call Northern Elders Forum (NEF) mushroom elders?

Wonderful. Let me screenshot this comment 😂

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Splashme: 9:28am On Apr 10
Okpe
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Morenikeji090(m): 9:29am On Apr 10
Don’t mind that mumu and slowpoke northern leaders who is saying rubbish against Tinubu.
helinues:

May be Pdp elders sha

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Hezmatosky: 9:30am On Apr 10
All tribes are lamenting. Not only the northerners. Even southwest people too. Na only fools like @richtaiwo and co are the ones trying to surfurcate ontop mata wey no yield anything. We all have fathers, uncles, brothers, friends like this out president. Dem no dey hear word
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Artscollection: 9:31am On Apr 10
Richtaiwo:
Northerners are very good in politics. Decoy is one of their most treasured fortresses. Politics is not as basic as the usual buying and selling of okirika clothes and spare parts. It goes far beyond that. It is also not about mounting 500 litre GP tanks in some places.

At 40 you are still playing politics and collecting 30k to be stupid. Who did the sudden subsidies removal favoured?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

ISIS Accepts To Join Forces With Boko Haram / 7 Prisoners Who Turned Leaders Of Their Countries / Buhari’s Signature Forged To Sell $19m Crude Oil To China - Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.