Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders (32898 Views)

Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video) / We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians / COVID-19: We Regret Begging Elon Musk For Ventilators - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Auxtan(m): 10:08am On Apr 10
Richtaiwo:
Northerners are very good in politics. Decoy is one of their most treasured fortresses. Politics is not as basic as the usual buying and selling of okirika clothes and spare parts. It goes far beyond that. It is also not about mounting 500 litre GP tanks in some places.
When a fuu speaks
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by tete7000(m): 10:10am On Apr 10
But they didn't regret voting Buhari? What is the difference between Tinubu and Buhari? Awon Ode.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Ezewuzie01: 10:10am On Apr 10
Northern Elders forum which was headed by brother of Baba Datti Ahmed supported Peter Obi na. Which one is they regret voting Tinubu?
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by jozee8: 10:10am On Apr 10
Think9ja:
They need to tell the children of h8t what they want to hear. What did we not hear about Buhari before 2019?

Conduct elections today in Nigeria and you'll see the figures Tinubu will get from the North.

Before you start wailing rigging, Atiku is also from the north but he has never gotten block votes from the region ever since he started contesting. It was even last year that he did
well because he won Katsina and Kaduna.
Atiku, as desperate as he is started contesting for president as far back as 1993.
Do you want to me that he will fold his arms and watch Tinubu outrig him? Or you want to tell me he doesn't know how to rig?

Tinubu jazz too strong. Forget all these talk

This Tinubu guy came out to say it was his turn to be president and instead of us to rally round a strong opposition and ensure that
sense of entitlement is not allowed in our leadership position, one idiot instead sprung out from no where and said he has all the solutions to Nigeria's problems since 1900. Unfortunately, an average Nigerian is dumb and emotional, so the idiot was able to easily convince them with dubious figures and emotional manipulation, thereby splitting votes for Tinubu to easily coast home to victory.

For Tinubu to make that declaration and then
went on to achieve it, he has won my vote for next election if God keeps me alive.

The baba weh weh de cook Tinubu jazz too strong. If I sabi that baba I go go patronize am for sure

So you wanted another northerner to take over after one gigantic catastrophic 8 years tenure of Dulardinho?
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by blancsn1: 10:11am On Apr 10
As obidient fools do not insult every other Nigerian not supporting the Pandora Criminal ba ?!

Lizzysamuel:
While the failure in Aso Rock has deployed his e-rants to be attacking Obi😂

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Dee60: 10:12am On Apr 10
Did they actually vote or they simply rigged in whoever they wanted?
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by ejieddy: 10:12am On Apr 10
Awon Ode! So now you are talking? Mtchew
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by ppogba: 10:13am On Apr 10
Truth is , nothing is paining the North more than the loss of the position of the Customs Controller General, Immigration Controller General amongst others.

If you know what those positions means to them then, you will agree with me.

2 Likes

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by ppogba: 10:14am On Apr 10
Dee60:
Did they actually vote or they simply rigged in whoever they wanted?

The way the North rigged Imo and Anambra you mean?
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by adolfHitler1934: 10:22am On Apr 10
helinues:

We gave no hoot about those with fixated mindset about us
This Boy, Hell-Anus, don't you have anything reasonable to do?
You are on all thread and discussions, especially attacking a particular person and praising the other. Does this confirm what a lot of people have been saying in this forum about some people being payed by the government to do this?

Hmmmmm.....please just look for something meaningful and do, this is not a good job to do, ok.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Atlantis585: 10:22am On Apr 10
Useless insincere brainless people. grin
Don't you always vote for the wrong person?
Did you not vote twice for Buhari the biggest disaster to ever rule Nigeria?

Didn’t you all curse all those supporting Obi because he is a Southerner and a Christian?

Forget that your insincere regret.
Tinubu must remain president for 8 years.
By the time he is done resetting your brains, you go get sense for once.

Emilokan until 2031 for me!

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by harmonyglobal: 10:22am On Apr 10
The North will never ever again decide the future of this country....we will collectively decide it... So Mr spokesman, u only spoke your mind and not the entire Northern populace mind....the last time I checked, your forum endorsed Atiku
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by mukthar2000(m): 10:24am On Apr 10
The Northern Elders Forum (NEF) has expressed regrets that the region voted for President Bola Tinubu in 2023.

Northern elders are the core problems of the northerns
Imagine this old man.
Too tribalistic and hypocrite they would never blame their own past brother in Aso villa that crumble country economies b4 Jagaban, but the they can come on Media to criticize the present government becos they don't have any chance to look.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by pandax: 10:25am On Apr 10
Faiththatworks:
That's why I campaigned for Asiwaju,I'm so happy with the statement of these faceless Northern group.
It means Asiwaju is working,he's hitting those parasitic element below the belt and they are seriously feeling the Pinch.
I daresay Atiku or even Peter Obi would never have dared to go against the Northern Establishment,but Asiwaju is taking the battle to their doormot as they say in Pidgin English.
I read Kwankwanso Reply to the issue of State Police and I was stunned,I know he was speaking for the Northern Establishment, thereafter the Governor of Kano state tried to also raise an opposition to the Issue of State Police but the ship had already sailed.
The battle for the Soul of Nigeria isn't for people like Atiku who are bonafide members of the parasitic Northern Elite who have benefited greatly by milking Nigeria Dry or an up start like Peter Obi who sincerely has genuine intentions but like President Jonathan will be hijacked by these Vultures called the Northern Establishment.
Asiwaju has taken a bulldozer to Aso Rock,and he's bringing down bit by bit,the fangs of these parasites on Nigeria.
The other Day,Mr Cardoso went for the jugular of the cash cow of the Northern Establishment in CBN,he shut down the Interventionist pipeline Buhari and Emefiele opened to give trillions of Naira to Northerns in the name of Agriculture intervention.
Asiwaju is shutting every pipe these people have used to suck Nigeria, I'm therefore not surprise by their crocodile tears.
God bless Nigeria.

Tinubu no doubt is making attempt to reposition the country on the path of progress with his policies, this could be viewed as pro-business and anti North.

Tinubu is a minority President as he did not score more than 50% of total votes cast in 2023, He can not alienate the East and the North at the same time if he wants re-election, except he has perfected his rigging plans which might through the nation in flames

Please advice Tinubu to go full throttle and restructure the nation, as he might not be allowed 2nd tenure. Obi has entered into the North deeply for 2027, and he will play safe if elected to not rock the boat
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by femicyrus(m): 10:25am On Apr 10
Cardozo, Edun, ribadu, wike and others responsible for blocking free money, properties and unqualified appointments are the reasons behind this.
We all know the region who had enjoyed this alone for many years and who is crying foul now
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Rejoice28(f): 10:32am On Apr 10
Friends Jesus Christ loves y'all and he want you to accept him as your personal lord and saviour by giving your life to Christ, believing in him and repenting of your sins.remember tomorrow might be too late. Shalom

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by sammiewrite(m): 10:32am On Apr 10
These reactions are expected. They are not used to a system of merit, fairness or equity. They will be fine though. Nigeria belongs to all of us

2 Likes

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Mpeka(m): 10:36am On Apr 10
This is how they regreted voting the former President Muhammadu Buhari. Now they are regreting voting Tinubu because of the few things that Obi gave them. Should we say these are the stomach infrasture politicians?
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by anungangampu: 10:37am On Apr 10
aremubabs:

The past will always be relevant for predicting voting behaviours or preferences.
Thats the mistake y'all is making. North has never been divided like they are before, the minority Christians are looking for hope and the core muslim states are being led by political gimmicks since 2014 that hasn't earned them anything and it's clear it has reached a breaking point.

Ethnic and tribal propaganda was the basics of 2014 election, 2023 was purely based on religion. Yet both didn't give northerners solution they badly wanted. 2027 will be purely rational than ever before, people will vote base on visibility.

It's clear to bigot and fanatics that none of this antics has solved their problem. In 2027 even the most fanatic and bigot will think twice.

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Cantonese: 10:37am On Apr 10
israelmao:

Please don't crack my ribs.Did mean he's among palliative looters?

That’s the secret he will bear alone.
No be me talk ooo!
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by helinues: 10:37am On Apr 10
adolfHitler1934:
This Boy, Hell-Anus, don't you have anything reasonable to do?
You are on all thread and discussions, especially attacking a particular person and praising the other. Does this confirm what a lot of people have been saying in this forum about some people being payed by the government to do this?

Hmmmmm.....please just look for something meaningful and do, this is not a good job to do, ok.

And why should that be your headache?
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by ebenholer2(m): 10:40am On Apr 10
Go and confirm it…Abdul-Azeez did not actually vote for Tibubu in the last election. He was only pained that his bigot candidate lost out in the election. That is the truth

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by ebenholer2(m): 10:43am On Apr 10
anungangampu:

Thats the mistake y'all is making. North has never been divided like they are before, the minority Christians are looking for hope and the core muslim states are being led by political gimmicks since 2014 that hasn't earned them anything and it's clear it has reached a breaking point.

Ethnic and tribal propaganda was the basics of 2014 election, 2023 was purely based on religion. Yet both didn't give northerners solution they badly wanted. 2027 will be purely rational than ever before, people will vote base on visibility.

It's clear to bigot and fanatics that none of this antics has solved their problem. In 2027 even the most fanatic and bigot will think twice.
Your analysis is highly faulty and was not borne out of sincerity. That is the truth.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Father4all: 10:43am On Apr 10
They also regret voting Buhari grin
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:44am On Apr 10
Tinubu is our choice now.

Anything that will pain the northern politicians is highly welcome grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by ebenholer2(m): 10:45am On Apr 10
harmonyglobal:
The North will never ever again decide the future of this country....we will collectively decide it... So Mr spokesman, u only spoke your mind and not the entire Northern populace mind....the last time I checked, your forum endorsed Atiku
That is the truth hidden to many bigots. Abdul-Azeez was only pained his preferred candidate lost out in the last election.

1 Like

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Bizibi(m): 10:45am On Apr 10
It has nothing to do with his performance,what they wanted to do didn't work out. They thought yaradua senario will happen......
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by lapintoz: 10:48am On Apr 10
Mallam is testing waters. Of the 8 years of Bubu, wetin be the gain of the Northern Elders aside from the massive embezzlement by his cabal.

We know, come 2031....power will go back to the North. Make mallam wait for his turn.

😁

helinues:
The mushroom Northern elders.

The real northern elders are still waxing strong with their support for this excellency Tinubu.

May be Pdp elders sha

Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Honestey: 10:52am On Apr 10
You should be, if you were happy with voting him, then he must be taking Nigeria backwards.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by Sheriman(m): 10:52am On Apr 10
All these people does not know anything other than politics
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by ComeToJesus: 10:53am On Apr 10
Think9ja:
They need to tell the children of h8t what they want to hear. What did we not hear about Buhari before 2019?

Conduct elections today in Nigeria and you'll see the figures Tinubu will get from the North.

Before you start wailing rigging, Atiku is also from the north but he has never gotten block votes from the region ever since he started contesting. It was even last year that he did well because he won Katsina and Kaduna.
Atiku, as desperate as he is started contesting for president as far back as 1993.
Do you want to me that he will fold his arms and watch Tinubu outrig him? Or you want to tell me he doesn't know how to rig?

Tinubu jazz too strong. Forget all these talk

This Tinubu guy came out to say it was his turn to be president and instead of us to rally round a strong opposition and ensure that sense of entitlement is not allowed in our leadership position, one idiot instead sprung out from no where and said he has all the solutions to Nigeria's problems since 1900. Unfortunately, an average Nigerian is dumb and emotional, so the idiot was able to easily convince them with dubious figures and emotional manipulation, thereby splitting votes for Tinubu to easily coast home to victory.

For Tinubu to make that declaration and then went on to achieve it, he has won my vote for next election if God keeps me alive.

The baba weh weh de cook Tinubu jazz too strong. If I sabi that baba I go go patronize am for sure

I was reading with rapt attention and seemed to be enjoying your piece until the recessive mediaeval mindset of the African in you found expression through the emboldened.
Re: We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders by 2mch(m): 10:59am On Apr 10
These gluttons want to keep eating Nigeria till we all fall down and are enslaved. They are useless idiots who feed fat by Government handouts monthly through threats while impoverishing the masses. Then they mobilize the hungry masses as weapon. Masses that would have soon eaten them alive. Tinubu is blocking all their ability to loot dollars straight from CBN. The greed from these mad men is insane considering some have been looting for at least 20yrs. Well maybe because they have too many wives and children the money is never enough. Time for all the leeches attached to these gluttons to go and work. Some of their jobless children will be marrying two wives at once.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ben Eke, Ahoada-East Chairman Donates Canoes To Two Communities In Rivers State / Obi Apologizes To Supporters Waiting For Him In Uromi / President Tinubu Holds Diaspora Engagement In Paris (Videos & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.