Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? (2728 Views)

Thegidredpiller What Gives You The Right To Post My Photos Here? / “I Always Wonder, Who Gives Men Money When They’re Broke” – Nigerian Lady / As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by Yugoslavia247(m): 8:41pm On Apr 10
All the women confidence depends on man.
My ass
My ass
My shape.

None says my brains

They need men to survive.

Omoh.

You will think those men no knack them
Dey play

If the men are 10 3 at least hit am several rounds

2 Likes

Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by Badmashiii: 8:46pm On Apr 10
Proserpina:
It's bad enough when you people think as men your lives revolve around women but you assuming the same for a gender you are not speaks utter foolishness.

News flash dude, I as a woman have other aspect of my life that does not revolve around men or romance. Will beauty pave way for you when you are to develop yourself educationally, will beauty pave way when family,social and financial responsibilities come calling? Lol I know for a fact that my smiles, figure or beauty won't make my family exclude me from contributing to house renovations or member's celebration. grin . Will I smile and shake bumbum at the market for food? grin

It's really funny you can advise a lady to focus on her beauty but with what? Nl likes or hands out from men ? On this same forum you all call women all sorts of names for being dependent. Oh I forgot the common disease most of you guys suffer here... Dyslexia plus selective reasoning. grin

Lol... And he said " dragging careers with men" such insecurity!!! grin Like we don't know how it all ends when beauty " pave way" grin grin
I chose the better way to get things done for myself, I don't want to start wading off flies all because they help. Do you know how draining it is and the workload and guilt that comes with shedding off someone who "helped you because you are pretty" ?

Lol dude thinks I'm team independent woman abi strong woman grin. I will make my money and still chop your money grin grin Don't choke grin

My smart prosperina. I dey feel you. Ori e owambe.

I'll definitely do the same or more if i was among the VAGINA CREW.

My money is mine and that foolish husband money is ours.
Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by DyingFetus: 9:10pm On Apr 10
Men gives women confidence

Without a man , a woman's forking nothing as in dust
Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by ukaface(f): 9:12pm On Apr 10
My brain/sense
My hard earned money
My accomplishments

I want to be in the space where I don’t feel threatened by a man’s money. Like Nigha I can feed you , feed your family kinda confidence 🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by wiseone28: 10:23pm On Apr 10
toujurs:
This your
Ashawo work must really be doing well. But are you not a man, what do you psycho's benefits from acting like a female. So shameful
Acting like a female pave way for him to easily dupe some randy guys here
Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by wiseone28: 10:28pm On Apr 10
DHaran:
MY PREEK
I had to keep scrolling at the end i am not disappointed

Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by Everydaylove: 2:50am On Apr 11
Kooldon:
My soft and smooth well curved phat ass.

Really?
Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by skj1377(m): 5:04am On Apr 11
Breast and arse . They usually use money to acquire them if they don't naturally have.

1 Like

Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by jeromestarks: 5:04am On Apr 11
EreluRoz:

I like as you didn't sugarcoat it. These guys are always there to help, I don't even get scared trying anything new or going places because before I say jerk lots of them have made themselves available to help. So it has kind of build my confidence to the highest level. I sha know someone will come and help 😆
For now.
One day, very soon, you will wakeup and find no one to help you. You will call for help but no one will come.
You will cry and cry, still no one will what anything to do with you. Your helpers who use to be readily available will dessert you. You will have nothing but memories of when beauty gets you everything.
You would wish you could turn back the hands of time.
In that day, you will be finished. Lonely. Buttered. And pained. Your life will be full of nothing but regrets.

Soon, very soon, you will wish you are more than your pretty face.
You will call for help and no one will come!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by skj1377(m): 5:09am On Apr 11
EreluRoz:
We all know some men, money gives them confidence. Aside money, what gives you confidence as a man?

As a woman, what gives you confidence?

Dear by the time your 40 to 45 and above those men will not be willing to help even when your in need of genuine help besides before then you will notice a decline in number of your admirers. Your young and vibrant that's why you think your a queen. Your expiry date is cast in gold. Take note.

4 Likes

Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by DevilsEqual(m): 9:27am On Apr 11
Badmashiii:

My smart prosperina. I dey feel you. Ori e owambe.

I'll definitely do the same or more if i was among the VAGINA CREW.

My money is mine and that foolish husband money is ours.

U swallowed all she said like you would be rewared for believing shits

The fact that she felt the urge to explain that much says alot about her nonexistent confident but as the thirsty man that u are with zero analytical mind, u couldnt even see through that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by Badmashiii: 9:32am On Apr 11
DevilsEqual:

The fact that she felt the urge to explain that much says alot about her nonexistent confident but as the thirsty man that u are with zero analytical mind, u couldnt even see through that

You be mumu. 70 years old man. You are nothing but a mumu man
Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by GreatAchiever1: 10:07am On Apr 11
jeromestarks:

For now.
One day, very soon, you will wakeup and find no one to help you. You will call for help but no one will come.
You will cry and cry, still no one will what anything to do with you. Your helpers use to be readily available will dessert you. You will have nothing but memories of when beauty gets you everything.
You would wish you could turn back the hands of time.
In that day, you will be finished. Lonely. Buttered. And pained. Your life will be full of nothing but regrets.

Soon, very soon, you will wish you are more than your pretty face.
You will call for help and no one will come!

Guyman, you dey very mean. You didn't even try to dilute the message or even sugarcoat it, you just gave it to her gbam as e dey hot.
Once again, you dey very wicked grin.

2 Likes

Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by EreluRoz: 1:32pm On Apr 11
DevilsEqual:

You All are threatened by a woman's success and you can't even pretend about it. So a lady can't say money gives her confidence? Like seriously?

I can't say much kos this Nollywood actor's death really touched me.

Please try and change
Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by EreluRoz: 1:33pm On Apr 11
GreatAchiever1:

Guyman, you dey very mean. You didn't even try to dilute the message or even sugarcoat it, you just gave it to her gbam as e dey hot.
Once again, you dey very wicked grin.
He's just ranting, all women know when to fix their life with what God has blessed them with. So he should worry about himself
Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by franchasofficia: 3:21pm On Apr 11
EreluRoz:
We all know some men, money gives them confidence. Aside money, what gives you confidence as a man?

As a woman, what gives you confidence?
Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by dhiqson(m): 3:26pm On Apr 11
My 2 inch revolver cheesy
Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by EreluRoz: 7:16pm On Apr 11
[quote author=franchasofficia post=129384700][/quote]
Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by EreluRoz: 7:18pm On Apr 11
dhiqson:
My 2 inch revolver cheesy
What's 2inch revolver please?
Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by franchasofficia: 7:25pm On Apr 11
Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by EreluRoz: 7:53pm On Apr 11
[quote author=franchasofficia post=129388492].
Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by franchasofficia: 7:54pm On Apr 11
EreluRoz:
😎

Junior Pope later gave up. I couldn't even sleep, so sad
Really sad angry
Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by Silentgroper(m): 8:01am On Apr 12
Badmashiii:

90% of nairaland will agree with me that you're full of shit from your comments on this platform but i have to commend you here for being totally honest.

Nothing gives you more POWER in this world as a lady more than your BEAUTY. Not money or brains but your PHYSICAL APPEARANCE.

If you like as a lady be dragging career and money with men. I'm not saying you shouldn't but chasing those thing is masculine and no man want another man in a woman's body.

Focus on your BEAUTY.
keep your opinion to yourself .. Don't come and generalize for everybody .. I'd take a woman that'd pursue a career and make her own money rather than being dependent .. I no come this life dey stress for another adult because say she gets fine face, nyash vand breast ... Las Las, na money for hand, back for ground .. No dey stress me abeg, life is already doing that ..

1 Like

Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by Silentgroper(m): 8:06am On Apr 12
Proserpina:
It's bad enough when you people think as men your lives revolve around women but you assuming the same for a gender you are not speaks utter foolishness.

News flash dude, I as a woman have other aspect of my life that does not revolve around men or romance. Will beauty pave way for you when you are to develop yourself educationally, will beauty pave way when family,social and financial responsibilities come calling? Lol I know for a fact that my smiles, figure or beauty won't make my family exclude me from contributing to house renovations or member's celebration. grin . Will I smile and shake bumbum at the market for food? grin

It's really funny you can advise a lady to focus on her beauty but with what? Nl likes or hands out from men ? On this same forum you all call women all sorts of names for being dependent. Oh I forgot the common disease most of you guys suffer here... Dyslexia plus selective reasoning. grin

Lol... And he said " dragging careers with men" such insecurity!!! grin Like we don't know how it all ends when beauty " pave way" grin grin
I chose the better way to get things done for myself, I don't want to start wading off flies all because they help. Do you know how draining it is and the workload and guilt that comes with shedding off someone who "helped you because you are pretty" ?

Lol dude thinks I'm team independent woman abi strong woman grin. I will make my money and still chop your money grin grin Don't choke grin
badmanshii ... She go chop your money like say tomorrow no dey.. ..

1 Like

Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by Silentgroper(m): 8:10am On Apr 12
Yugoslavia247:
All the women confidence depends on man.
My ass
My ass
My shape.

None says my brains

They need men to survive.

Omoh.

You will think those men no knack them
Dey play

If the men are 10 3 at least hit am several rounds
Aunty rose been wan talk her brain but she renege on it .. E for dey make wonder .. Asin na that fish brain been wan dey give you confidence, dey play..
Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by Silentgroper(m): 8:13am On Apr 12
ukaface:
My brain/sense
My hard earned money
My accomplishments

I want to be in the space where I don’t feel threatened by a man’s money. Like Nigha I can feed you , feed your family kinda confidence 🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣
yet, you still wouldn't but fix your greedy eyes on his money.. angry
Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by Allisgud: 8:26am On Apr 12
Kooldon:
My soft and smooth well curved phat ass.
who confirmed how soft ur ass is
Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by Allisgud: 8:30am On Apr 12
Na money abeg,na money make Regina daniel dey call ned nwoko darling
Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by EreluRoz: 8:39pm On Apr 12
Silentgroper:
badmanshii ... She go chop your money like say tomorrow no dey.. ..
undecided
Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by EreluRoz: 8:40pm On Apr 12
Allisgud:
Na money abeg,na money make Regina daniel dey call ned nwoko darling
Money doesn't give confidence to some people
Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by EreluRoz: 8:50pm On Apr 12
ukaface:
My brain/sense
My hard earned money
My accomplishments

Men don't like that you don't feel threatened by their money
Re: For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? by ukaface(f): 9:04pm On Apr 12
EreluRoz:
Men don't like that you don't feel threatened by their money
eiyaaa
And I like that feeling😂🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Has Observed This About Keke Riders. / Help My Brother's Fiancee Want Me in Bed With Her And Am Really Confuse because She Said She Will Do / A Simple Way To Lure Ladies To Be Urs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.