Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water (13847 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / Mammy water Pic Story / 10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by patwhizkid(f): 3:09pm On Feb 21, 2009
Who is a child, & child of what?
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by eyonigger(m): 11:47pm On Feb 21, 2009
lol,
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by UNLEASHED(m): 10:47am On Feb 22, 2009
Mammy water? what is a mammy water?
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by jany49: 6:23am On Jun 19, 2009
Hey, you are the real gee! i have no doubt whatsoever about your idea and experience about this topic. sometimes people think we just post nonsense or make up stuff and post them here, which is not true. 50% of our girls in nigeria are initiated espciallyin this mami water thing. I would like to talk to you about it and share your experience, I have ur email, I will send you a short email right away. All you is said is true. I have bigger experience. lol, Dont take women for granted, mennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnni, dont take women for granted ooooo. been there, done that, eni awi fun, oba je o gbo.

maputu:

its only people who believe there is a natural/physical world as well as a spiritual world that will appreciate this topic. since seeing is believing, try to believe what the people who have seen tell u. better still for you Christians ask ur pastors or read the bible & understand it very well. its written there.

i say all these because I've had encounters with a couple of girls (ladies, women) that have mammy water spirit also known as MARINE SPIRIT. in Nigeria, the urhobos call it IGBE spirit and they serve it with FANTA. the edos call it OLOKUN, in IJEW land (burutu in delta state) people ACTUALLY see & feel the marine men when they VISIT their mammy water wife in the physical world. if u like believe!! it happens all the time!!! ask ur father, mother, church leader or any old person from the riverine area of Nigeria. in the past WHITEMEN (sailors) have even claimed sighting women with fish tail in the high sea. search the internet. i've not.
its generally believed that girls (don't know about men) with water spirit: help u acquire wealth, deliver all their childred in the marine world before they deliver in the natural/physical world (thats why some of them are childless), have jealous marine husbands (who can physically hurt u), can wreck a man's life if he is not loyal and faithful to them, can 'see' what u do even when u are not together, are always good looking (because they are highly selected), are very brave (because they believe nothing can hurt them), think they know more than u (because they have the physical and marine spirit), believe they are from a world that has all the good things of life ranging from gold to honey, don't eat fish or most marine food (because they are related), don't sleep deep or dream (because they see things in their dreams and most if not all of them happen), always cool, calm, gentle and calculated (till u give them cause to show u their true colour), have smooth, shinny and nice skin (mostly fair/light skinned) etc.

most times the girls select who they want to be with. u can't force yourself on them but they can TRY to force themselves on u and if u marry them and u'r not faithfull and loyal, u can kiss ur 'rest of mind' and 'long life' good bye. generally u can enjoy good or bad things depending on the one u meet and ur behavior towards her. a mammy water is forever a mammy water UNLESS she DESIDES to GENUINELY GIVE HER LIFE TO CHRIST. i was told by some of them.

I've encountered them, interviewed them, prayed with them, jilted them, and identified them by just looking at them. CONTACT ME ON WINTOMRK@YAHOO.COM IF U WANT TO HEAR MY EXPERIENCE & OTHER people's ENCOUNTER WITH THEM. sleep well.
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by tpiah: 6:26am On Jun 19, 2009
heh.

am so bored today.

Might as well take a nap during lunch.
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by petroy(m): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2009
mammy or whatevr you call her, since na mistake you marry her, also use mistake leave her abi my people, [color=#990000][/color][size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2009
I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each.

I do not think that they will sing to me.

I have seen them riding seaward on the waves
Combing the white hair of the waves blown back
When the wind blows the water white and black.

We have lingered in the chambers of the sea
By sea-girls wreathed with seaweed red and brown
Till human voices wake us, and we drown.
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by jany49: 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2009
Ur name na petroy, make u no let am turn to destroy, its not easy to leave after you don taste the forbidden fruit. LMAO, U funny oooo.

petroy:

mammy or whatevr you call her, since na mistake you marry her, also use mistake leave her abi my people, [color=#990000][/color][size=8pt][/size][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2009
Funny jany grin
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by biolabee(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2009
ogaga how is ivory coast like with all the prior wars?
as in visiting?
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by jany49: 3:46am On Jun 30, 2009
Biola, why dont u just visit yankee instead of ivory coast? abi u get visa problem? War dey there! Hollywood and Los Angeles is da bomb, Think well oo

biolabee:

ogaga how is ivory coast like with all the prior wars?
as in visiting?
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by jany49: 10:32am On Jan 23, 2010
anyone with a new or fresh idea about mammy water marriage?
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by 190: 2:30am On May 17, 2011
shocked shocked
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by Dsense(m): 2:55am On May 17, 2011
Who raised this stewpid thread up again? grin
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by 190: 3:08am On May 17, 2011
^help me ask, who dug it back up

Im sure its that Ogga4luv or toymez~

BTW @ POST, i know dsense is a mammywater too
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by Dsense(m): 3:20am On May 17, 2011
190:

^help me ask, who dug it back up

Im sure its that Ogga4luv or toymez~

BTW @ POST, i know i'm a mammywater too cry

Well said! cheesy
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by 190: 3:27am On May 17, 2011
Olodo

U edited my post to suit you cos u know its true grin
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by toyemz(f): 3:43am On May 17, 2011
@190
huh
what is my name doing here
i beg oh
you re the one that likes swimming in your yellow pants
( easily identifiable by the mammywater and at night too!!)
im complete human, i dont dribble into those things
but next time im eating fish
im going to poke the eyes out properly
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by Dsense(m): 3:46am On May 17, 2011
190:

Olodo

U edited my post to suit you cos u know its true grin

grin tongue

toyemz:

@190
huh
what is my name doing here
i beg oh
you re the one that likes swimming in your yellow pants
( easily identifiable by the mammywater and at night too!!)
im complete human, i dont dribble into those things
but next time im eating fish
im going to poke the eyes out properly
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by Nobody: 6:23am On May 17, 2011
People been watching too much disney.
An agent of darkness is not capable of love. All it's concerned with is deception, so it can at some point personally drag your soul to hell.

1 Like

Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by tjskii(f): 7:35am On May 17, 2011
^^how do you know mammy waters are agents of darkness, it's in the human dna to classify things we don't understand as bad/negative/evil,there are so many things in life that we are unable to comprehend/understand,how do you know that God didn't create these beings along with the aliens and other life forms we avn't even seen yet,because we don't understand them doesnt necesarily mean thyr evil

1 Like

Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by dayokanu(m): 7:41am On May 17, 2011
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by kpolli(m): 8:36am On May 17, 2011
learn how to swim
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by 190: 8:43am On May 17, 2011
tjskii:

^^how do you know mammy waters are agents of darkness, it's in the human dna to classify things we don't understand as bad/negative/evil,there are so many things in life that we are unable to comprehend/understand,how do you know that God didn't create these beings along with the aliens and other life forms we avn't even seen yet,because we don't understand them doesnt necesarily mean thyr evil

#1 suspected mammywater after iyatrusstee and toymez

I think we even have a Jamaiacan mammywater too, do i need to mention names shocked shocked
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by saintbajar(m): 10:10am On May 17, 2011
190:

I think we even have a Jamaiacan mammywater too, shocked shocked

i don't do mammy water but for the Jamaican once mammywater rules, cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 17, 2011
tjskii:

Oh I KNOW God made them boo-boo no convincing necessary. They were angels then but are called demons now and they hate our guts.
And whichever way you wan look am, that would be equivalent to bestiality and marriage to beasts, which is an abomination to God. Humans are supposed to mate with humans not fish creatures or demons. . . whichever way you wan look am. smiley
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by tjskii(f): 9:38am On May 18, 2011
hmmpppfff*sticks tongue out at 2buff*smarty pants cheesy cheesy
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by 190: 9:53am On May 18, 2011
^suspected mammy walta cool
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by Nobody: 10:00am On May 18, 2011
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by tjskii(f): 10:08am On May 18, 2011
190:

^suspected mammy walta cool
tongue tongue tongue tongue,pappy water
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by 190: 10:09am On May 18, 2011
^Looking at her eyes

She should be the queen of the coast angry

and mzdarkskin is her Jamaican courier angry
Re: You Mistakenly Married A Goddess/mammy Water by Phate07(m): 11:07am On May 18, 2011

I once dated a beauty from the seas. The experience was really fantastic. True story! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Are 6 Reasons Why Women Love It From Behind (DOGGY STYLE) / 24yr old Model With Biggest Butt Implant Set For Guinness Book Of Records (Pics) / After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.