Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh (41175 Views)

#EndSARS Promoter, Rinu On Frozen Account: I Am Disappointed In Nigeria / Server Controversy: I Will Open Up Soon, Says INEC Chairman / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by zionic(m): 7:00pm On Apr 10
SHow us your won madAM
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by kikake: 7:00pm On Apr 10
"why not join Mr President officialasiwajubat and actively contribute to the nation's progress...?" ----- Tontoh Dike.
Lol. This one is on name dropping. Dike couldn't even hide her partisanship.
But where has APC supplied treated pipe borne water since 2015?
Habitual names droppers can even insult God in order to be heard or recognised by minions like him/
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by VinnyBaba: 7:00pm On Apr 10
ASAPFERG:
He can donate millions to his SE region, but when he comes to the north, the only donation he can think of is toilet looking boreholes.

I just hope he doesn't extend his madness to the SW, because with the kind of hatred we have for him and his tribe here, it may lead to ethnic clash the day he tries such.

He should keep his nonsense away.

Lols,

Not Surprised one bit.🙄

But it's mostly Things, Illiterates and POVERTY stricken Idiots in Y0rubaland that have your Mentality.😌😌

The likes of Davido, Mr Macaroni and Other sensible ones are not like you. 😏
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by tommykiwi(m): 7:00pm On Apr 10
P.O done really suffer for all dis people hand. Why people dey carry OBI matter for their head as World cup?

People Obi can feed all their generations without complain.

Peter Obi no know una, so make una free the man Abeg una. If the borehole pain una wella make una go HUG Transformer wen carry very HIGH voltage.

Hissssssss
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by slivertongue: 7:01pm On Apr 10
LegendHero:

constructive criticism
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by AllenSpencer: 7:02pm On Apr 10
immortalcrown:
Even Madam 40 seconds?

My question is, what exactly is bad about Obi's donation of boreholes? Don't the beneficiaries need the boreholes? What exactly is bad about it? If you attack my comment without mentioning exactly why the boreholes donation is bad, you are mentally-deranged.

If you suggest that Burna Boy and Davido should use their money to help the poor instead of spending the money on cars and jewelleries, fools will remind you that Burna Boy and Davido are not the government. The fools will say you should not tell a rich man how he should spend his money.

But the same fools act as if Obi is the government. The same fools try to tell Obi how he should spend his money. OBO allegedly gave orphanages 30 million Naira and there is no physical evidence of it for the public. Those who asked for evidence were informed that OBO owes nobody any explanation. But those people demand explanations for Obi's donation of boreholes. When the government does a substandard project and you criticise it, online thugs will say "We are getting there, it is a gradual process". In fact, they will insist that the substandard project is ultramodern. But the same thugs are condemning the boreholes Obi donated. Double personality disorder.

If Obi provides water in Enugu, his haters will still say he is helping only his own tribe.

Let him do his things without minding the critics.

You composed a novel just to rebrand the sham🤣🤣🤣
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 7:03pm On Apr 10
diamond68:
The annoying thing is Peter obi travels to uk and America and Canada all the time and sees world class facilities and then returns to Nigeria to build 1800s edifice for water drinking. This man would have taken Nigeria back to 1700s nigeriA. We dodged a bullet

did you vote for peter obi to provide world class facilities for you?

does he owe u world class facilities?

the politicians who you support in government, dont they travel to UK, canada and the US all the time?

have they not seen these world class facilities?

how many world class facilities have they used government money (which is your money) to provide for you?

so why are you not bothered about that but u are bothered about what a private citizen didnt provide for u?

tinubu travels to france for healthcare. how many world class hospitals has he provided for you?

so you dodged a bullet and embraced an atomic bomb. you really have sense

2 Likes

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 7:04pm On Apr 10
AllenSpencer:

what makes tinubu different from a sham?

can you tell us how he has made Nigeria better since he was sworn in in 2023?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Judolisco(m): 7:05pm On Apr 10
David160:
She's getting schooled in the comments... Love it
schooled or bullied? grin

1 Like

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by ClearFlair: 7:06pm On Apr 10
LegendHero:

They are coming out to support failures as usual because they know Peter Obi is far better
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by AllenSpencer: 7:07pm On Apr 10
lexy2014:

Please!

Never again compare His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) with Peter Obi

His Excellency has always been known to deliver quality and best of standards. Even his philanthropic works are next to none.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 7:08pm On Apr 10
AllenSpencer:

Please!

Never again compare His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) with Peter Obi

His Excellency has always been known to deliver quality and best of standards. Even his philanthropic works are next to none.

that is not what i asked you.

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Kingzmate(m): 7:09pm On Apr 10
IT'S TRUE SHE IS TRULY DISAPPOINTED grin

THE MONEY OBI SUPPOSE USE PACKAGE HER, HIM DEY USE AM DEY DO USELESS THINGS FOR NORTH cheesy

I MEAN NO OFFENCE, NA BASE ON THE TOPIC grin
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Afolue(m): 7:09pm On Apr 10
That’s mockery in the highest order. Will a northerner go to the east and try that Nonesense. That’s rubbish. Trying to prove what Nonesense point
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by ASAPFERG: 7:09pm On Apr 10
Bendeco2020:

Thank God you said alaba

The clash will start and end in your land.

When we start our own in East. Be ready to offload the roasted bodies of your agbado brothers because they will be waybilled back to your wasteland.

I trust Onitsha my home town. We dey like this kind rough play

Maybe na owerri people fit follow una dey fight online.
how many yorubas can you find in your unpleasant region first of all? cheesy
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by diamond68: 7:09pm On Apr 10
lexy2014:

did you vote for peter obi to provide world class facilities for you?

does he owe u world class facilities?

the politicians who you support in government, dont they travel to UK, canada and the US all the time?

have they not seen these world class facilities?

how many world class facilities have they used government money (which is your money) to provide for you?

so why are you not bothered about that but u are bothered about what a private citizen didnt provide for u?

tinubu travels to france for healthcare. how many world class hospitals has he provided for you?

so you dodged a bullet and embraced an atomic bomb. you really have sense

tinubu has provided many world class facilities and projects. We lagosians know his work. Peter obi is a prehistoric ogre in terms of everything he does. It’s like the dude is lost and stuck in a time warp of the 1700s. A prehistoric caveman who found his way into 2024. Time travel is real
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Oracle411: 7:11pm On Apr 10
Obi is behaving like a juvenile politician that he is, jumping all over just to be seen and noticed all because he still desperately wants to be president.

Anyone falling for all his gimmicks is Dumb
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by StraightGaay: 7:12pm On Apr 10
J
ASAPFERG:
He can donate millions to his SE region, but when he comes to the north, the only donation he can think of is toilet looking boreholes.

I just hope he doesn't extend his madness to the SW, because with the kind of hatred we have for him and his tribe here, it may lead to ethnic clash the day he tries such.

The traitor confesses, convict away from Agbadorians
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by folufx: 7:12pm On Apr 10
It is a gift, it can never be too small. What has Tonto Dike done for the less privileged.
LegendHero:

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Mercenary123: 7:12pm On Apr 10
Laple0541:
Obidients are just too blind to reason sometimes. If Obi dash the community the money used for the project, it’s better than for a person of his calibre ( a two term former governor) to be associated with a shambolic show of shame like that.

If he was elected president, is this the kind of project he’ll be commissioning?
. Imagine this one

Hope no dey this country at all
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by SKYHIGHfx: 7:13pm On Apr 10
CilicMarin:

Bla blah....But all over the social media, you hypocrites call him the President?

Zombies have been unleashed, were u been hide since
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 7:13pm On Apr 10
diamond68:
tinubu has provided many world class facilities and projects. We lagosians know his work. Peter obi is a prehistoric ogre in terms of everything he does. It’s like the dude is lost and stuck in a time warp of the 1700s. A prehistoric caveman who found his way into 2024. Time travel is real

you have not answered my questions.

1. did you vote for peter obi to provide world class facilities for you?

2. does he owe u world class facilities?

3. the politicians who you support in government, dont they travel to UK, canada and the US all the time?

4. have they not seen these world class facilities?

5. how many world class facilities have they used government money (which is your money) to provide for you?

6. so why are you not bothered about that but u are bothered about what a private citizen didnt provide for u?

7. tinubu travels to france for healthcare. how many world class hospitals has he provided for you?

8. so you dodged a bullet and embraced an atomic bomb. you really have sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by immortalcrown(m): 7:13pm On Apr 10
AllenSpencer:
This is your response since you can't deny the truth stated in the novel.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by SKYHIGHfx: 7:13pm On Apr 10
Zombies have been unleashed
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by lexy2014: 7:16pm On Apr 10
ASAPFERG:

a challenge has been put out for your likes to go to the north and do better than what Obi did.

when are you taking up that challenge?

why did it take an obi a private citizen to provide a borehole to a community when al its political and elected representatives couldnt?
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Cantonese: 7:16pm On Apr 10
She should close her yeye mouth that looks like a bush pig’s.

Shameless thieving politicians who could not think out of the box. A close look at her will reveal that her ambition for joining politics is looting.

Northern politicians are very happy. The citizens are very grateful. A few in the positions of power all the time loot public treasury. The get all forms of funds and yet with nothing as evidence in terms of infrastructure. A lot of them cannot visit their communities. Their farms and villages have been ravaged with hunger and banditry. Obi got thinking and starting fixing portable water for them. The people are happy for it.

Some who have sold their souls to poverty and misery make mockery of Obi’s effort. Why has government and the northern political leaders failed to do so? Obi said it all. Replicate what he has done in your communities. If 10,000 citizens can donate 10 each, there should be 100,000 to that number of communities.

Tonto Dikeh can jolly well build in her community or location. This is not the one off giving of rice and meat to northern beggars at Iyana Iba bus stop, which she’s done only once. This is permanent and would last the citizens for too many years to come. It is not about how beautiful, but how effective.

Anyone who’s not pleased can build his/hers and beautify as much as possible.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by diamond68: 7:16pm On Apr 10
lexy2014:

you have not answered my questions.

1. did you vote for peter obi to provide world class facilities for you?

2. does he owe u world class facilities?

3. the politicians who you support in government, dont they travel to UK, canada and the US all the time?

4. have they not seen these world class facilities?

5. how many world class facilities have they used government money (which is your money) to provide for you?

6. so why are you not bothered about that but u are bothered about what a private citizen didnt provide for u?

7. tinubu travels to france for healthcare. how many world class hospitals has he provided for you?

8. so you dodged a bullet and embraced an atomic bomb. you really have sense
of course I voted for Peter obi to provide world class facilities for me , what you think I voted for him to scratch my yanch for me ? 👀
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Versal: 7:20pm On Apr 10
NyamiriSlayer:
Obifool is a disgrace to his tribe...Everybody should ask the worthless agulu fraud that can he build the nonsense he is building in north for his own people
Bitter monkey

1 Like

Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Almunjid(m): 7:20pm On Apr 10
CilicMarin:

Yes, President of Borehole Drilliers Association.

Mandate2023:

It is poorly done.......for someone shouting a new Nigeria is possible up and down, dis is backwardness and should not be what Nigeria should come across in d future
Thank u
A new Nigeria of "substandard boreholes and projects" is POssible. grin
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by phemray(m): 7:22pm On Apr 10
immortalcrown:
Even Madam 40 seconds?

My question is, what exactly is bad about Obi's donation of boreholes? Don't the beneficiaries need the boreholes? What exactly is bad about it? If you attack my comment without mentioning exactly why the boreholes donation is bad, you are mentally-deranged.

If you suggest that Burna Boy and Davido should use their money to help the poor instead of spending the money on cars and jewelleries, fools will remind you that Burna Boy and Davido are not the government. The fools will say you should not tell a rich man how he should spend his money.

But the same fools act as if Obi is the government. The same fools try to tell Obi how he should spend his money. OBO allegedly gave orphanages 30 million Naira and there is no physical evidence of it for the public. Those who asked for evidence were informed that OBO owes nobody any explanation. But those people demand explanations for Obi's donation of boreholes. When the government does a substandard project and you criticise it, online thugs will say "We are getting there, it is a gradual process". In fact, they will insist that the substandard project is ultramodern. But the same thugs are condemning the boreholes Obi donated. Double personality disorder.

If Obi provides water in Enugu, his haters will still say he is helping only his own tribe.

Let him do his things without minding the critics.

Because obi is a boy,
It's normal for him to start learning how to handle criticism so in case he wins in the nearest future. He was never criticized in Anambra, so Nigeria as a bigger project comes with heavy analysis of your doings. I know obi will appreciate tonto comment.
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Toluwanise247(m): 7:22pm On Apr 10
nlreserve:
If u didn't give Obi money and u haven't donated, u have no right to be disappointed because he's not the president not the governor. A begar is not a chooser
You are the best didirin on earth, you deserve award
Re: Borehole Controversy: I Am Disappointed In Obi - Tonto Dikeh by Laple0541(m): 7:25pm On Apr 10
lexy2014:

so the person who has been elected president, what has he done so far for Nigerians with all the huge government funds at his disposal?

why did it need to take an obi to provide borehole for a community when there are several government officials responsible for the welfare of the community?

a challenge has been thrown to your likes to provide a better borehole for the community if you feel it is not good enough.

when are u going to accept that challenge?

@ the boldened, DID ANYONE INVITE HIM TO COME AND ERECT A BOREHOLE?

For the current government, you can’t see what they had done because you are programmed not to see it. Btw, that is not the bone of contention, the issue is why should a potential president of a country be associated with a mess like this all in the name of constructing a borehole. Didn’t he have any class at all? That stuff look more like a shithole!

FYI, you don’t need to throw anything to me, the borehole I erected that serves houses around mine can never be compare to this rubbish below.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Cultists Saraki Was Accused Of Sponsoring, Paraded By Police (Photos) / Tinubu: The Blood That Runs In My Veins Is Same That Runs In Every Nigerian / Deborah Samuel: OPM Awards Scholarship To All Her Siblings, To Relocate Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.