Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? (44670 Views)

Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by nigmarelli(m): 3:30pm On Apr 12
Hmmmm girls/women dey this platform with upside mentality o! Hmmm I dey fear ojuju I dey fear.
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by DevilsEqual(m): 3:30pm On Apr 12
1Sharon:
1 Timothy 5:8
But if any man provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

Thanks for updating your profile with another feet pic

Would have said "God bless u" but u dont believe in that

Anyway, I want to admit that... cry
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by 1Sharon(f): 4:21pm On Apr 12
DevilsEqual:

😂

No more feet pics after this
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Kingson28: 4:27pm On Apr 12
[quote author=luminouz post=129392437]
Your brain full of Gboko Cleanser!! See the mindset of a man!!! Your own don finish

If you are financially incapable of fending for your wife don't discourage other men from doing their tasks.
If your own has not finished you won't expect a woman to stay at work from 7am to 8pm and still expect her to do the chores.
You must be a very inconsiderate person.
You need help.

1 Like

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Balablue64: 4:58pm On Apr 12
jellybabee:
very well said.....
But hope men too will learn to wash their clothes since they aren't handicap too
Even clean the house and wash plates. Life is not that hard except you want it to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by luminouz(m): 8:14pm On Apr 12
Kingson28...

You own has finished.. simp!!!!

If you quote me again, dog will bite you and anti-tetanus go finish before you get to the hospital
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Kingson28: 10:47pm On Apr 12
[quote author=luminouz post=129406014]Kingson28...

You own has finished.. simp!!!!

If you quote me again, dog will bite you and anti-tetanus go finish before you get to the hospital

Your dark and dirty heart shows its terrible and horrible condition from the vile and abusive words you speak.
You seriously need urgent help.
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by luminouz(m): 10:49pm On Apr 12
Kingson28

You can't even quote properly..na SAGEM you dey use?

1 Like

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Kingson28: 10:54pm On Apr 12
[quote author=luminouz post=129408185]
Kingson28

You can't even quote properly..na SAGEM you dey use

Let Jesus fix your head and heart.
Satan has damaged them.
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by DevilsEqual(m): 10:01am On Apr 13
1Sharon:

😂

Ahh
Why ma??

Or is it because I keep mentioning u anytime u upload feet pic?

Wasnt stalking o
Was just tryna make u know that someone somewhere sees and appreciates the posts

Please ma, don't stop 😭
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by tollyboy5(m): 3:19pm On Apr 13
DevilsEqual:

1sharon use to upload her pics b4, I complained about her skull grin

Since then she started uploading feet cheesy
I've been pleading with her to 4giv me grin
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by 1Sharon(f): 3:27pm On Apr 13
tollyboy5:

1sharon use to upload her pics b4, I complained about her skull grin

Since then she started uploading feet cheesy
I've been pleading with her to 4giv me grin

Attention seeker. You really thought you did did something. You didn't see this comment?
https://www.nairaland.com/8057581/men-marry-lady-ideology/11#129402565

Look at you. You thought. Moròn.
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by tollyboy5(m): 4:22pm On Apr 13
1Sharon:

Attention seeker. You really thought you did did something. You didn't see this comment?
https://www.nairaland.com/8057581/men-marry-lady-ideology/11#129402565

Look at you. You thought. Moròn.
Keep lying to yourself grin
You no wan admit. By the way, this is my thread not seeking your attention, be humble cool.
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by 1Sharon(f): 4:46pm On Apr 13
tollyboy5:

Keep lying to yourself grin
You no wan admit. By the way, this is my thread not seeking your attention, be humble cool.

Is this thread the first time you've been seeking my attention?
Think what you want. I don't need to prove anything to an Internet nonentity.

You thought. Why don't you post your handsome face then?
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by tollyboy5(m): 6:13pm On Apr 13
1Sharon:

Is this thread the first time you've been seeking my attention?
Think what you want. I don't need to prove anything to an Internet nonentity.

You thought. Why don't you post your handsome face then?
I never said you're ugly, before you start crying.
Secondly you might fall in love with me if you see my pics so I don't want to stress your feelings grin
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by 1Sharon(f): 6:33pm On Apr 13
tollyboy5:

I never said you're ugly, before you start crying.
Secondly you might fall in love with me if you see my pics so I don't want to stress your feelings grin

Yen yen yen.

Let's see it or crawl back into the dust. Men that are attractive are humble about it.

Fvck off abeg.
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by tollyboy5(m): 6:37pm On Apr 13
1Sharon:

Yen yen yen.

Let's see it or crawl back into the dust. Men that are attractive are humble about it. Fvck off abeg.
grin Na me you dey follow talk like dis? With that your short foot and bend bend nails undecided
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by 1Sharon(f): 6:39pm On Apr 13
tollyboy5:

grin Na me you dey follow talk like dis? With that your short foot and bend bend nails undecided

Oh really?? grin

Werey is getting desperate.
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by DevilsEqual(m): 5:47am On Apr 16
1Sharon:

😂

Anyway, I've come to share a testimony o

Been praying to your feet pic every morning and night since three weeks now(I recently switched to doing that and to see what happens), while making my request for a promotion assessment at my job known to your feet

Was confirmed on 15th, yesterday 😭😭😭

I could drop a screenshot of the document if u doubt me

I'm glad I've seen what to worship

Thanks a lot to your feet(The feet pic u uploaded first, around first week of March, was the very pix that did the miracle me)for granting my heart desire of 4months
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by DevilsEqual(m): 3:17pm On Apr 16
DevilsEqual:

Been praying to your feet pic every morning and night since three weeks now(I recently switched to doing that and to see what happens), while making my request for a promotion assessment at my job known to your feet

Thanks a lot to your feet(The feet pic u uploaded first, around first week of March, was the very pix that did the miracle me)for granting my heart desire of 4months

1Sharon...say something na

1Sharon
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by 1Sharon(f): 3:47pm On Apr 16
DevilsEqual:

Well what can I say? I guess my agnostic god answers prayers 🤣

Congrats

But how will your brothers take this? Praying to a woman's feet ?
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by DevilsEqual(m): 7:05am On Apr 17
1Sharon:

Well what can I say? I guess my agnostic god answers prayers 🤣

Congrats

But how will your brothers take this? Praying to a woman's feet ?

Agnostic god? Albert Einstein say same too
Is that a real entity too?

Well, I don't know how anyone would feel o,used to see it on twitter where some women keep asking people to prey to their pretty feet,that it could grant people's heart desire and ive seen people bowing down and praying to women's feet.... that's why i tried it out

I printed out your feet pic and I bow to them,
making my requests at 5am every morning and 9pm every night

I got my long term desire in three weeks

I've gotten what to worship and I hope it's allowed
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by 1Sharon(f): 3:42pm On Apr 17
DevilsEqual:

Agnostic god? Albert Einstein say same too
Is that a real entity too?

Well, I don't know how anyone would feel o,used to see it on twitter where some women keep asking people to prey to their pretty feet,that it could grant people's heart desire and ive seen people bowing down and praying to women's feet.... that's why i tried it out

I printed out your feet pic and I bow to them,
making my requests at 5am every morning and 9pm every night

I got my long term desire in three weeks

I've gotten what to worship and I hope it's allowed

Well

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Freshboi316(m): 4:01pm On Apr 17
Crazy people everywhere
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by DevilsEqual(m): 7:00am On Apr 18
1Sharon:

Well

Sha,I hope there's nothing bad in worshipping u since I now have testimony for that

Your feet even did better than some useless gods some people worship in Africa here, gods that can't do shit

I wish to bow down before u physically while u place one foot on my head...dying wish
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by DevilsEqual(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18
DevilsEqual:

Sha,I hope there's nothing bad in worshipping u since I now have testimony for that

Your feet even did better than some useless gods some people worship in Africa here, gods that can't do shit

I wish to bow down before u physically while u place one foot on my head...dying wish

Please say something for the last time 1Sharon
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by JessicaRabbit(f): 7:13am On Apr 19
tollyboy5:
This lady made this statement on a thread. I would love to know if that's how ladies think so I can also update Elon musk chip in my head with the latest IA grin
A wife’s role is to support and not to provide. The moment my feeding no longer becomes my husband’s problem, he ceases to be my husband. A man who is fking me must take care of me. He’s not entitled to free sex just because he paid bride price. He can as well collect it back and get the eff out of my life. The way I regarded sex before marriage is the same way I regard sex in marriage. Sex is sacred to me. You can’t be fking me kpa kpa kpa every night in the name of husband and expect not to care for me.

I'm not sure I will ever fully understand this whole concept of men providing and women receiving. In our current dispensation, that axiom is just about as relevant as a fax machine. No solid relationship exists without love and mutual respect. I don't know why people prefer to overlook the bigger picture and get themselves so worked up about who's winning the bread and who's not. It's an infantile discussion if you asked me. And if someone chooses to see her own marital bed like a toll booth rather than a sanctuary, then you can bet your ass that there are much deeper issues at play here. Sex should be an expression of intimacy and connection, not a bartering chip for financial security. The lady in question wants a relationship where someone takes care of her, that's totally fine. But basing that solely on outdated gender roles and financial dependence is a recipe for resentment. Communicate your needs, find a partner who values equality and reciprocity, and build something real together. That's a relationship upgrade worth getting excited about!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Describe Your EX / Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help / She Is Getting Married But She Won't Let Me Be. #help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.