Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? (44662 Views)

Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Proserpina: 7:47pm On Apr 10

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Proserpina: 7:52pm On Apr 10

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by 1Sharon(f): 8:16pm On Apr 10
Balablue64:

Common Sense Chapter 1 vs 5 : if any guyman hatheth sense at all he should avoid wifing an olosho who sees marriage as poverty alieviation scheme.

Revelation 22:18-19

I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Eunoiaa(f): 8:36pm On Apr 10
Semantics as far as I'm concerned.

Like someone who's just trying to make the best of the end of the short stick of the patriarchal deal they got. Like "stooping to conquer" and "men are the head, women are the neck" kind of thing. It sounds so soullessly transactional to me. Not to mention the points being all over the place.

And like, how do you "quantify" stuff you do for each other and make it match? So sex is the "payment" for being taken care for? And when a man takes care of you, he's entitled to sex? 'Sacred sex' seems wildly contradictory to 'I can't give you free knack if you don't take care of me.'

What the bride price is also doing there, I don't know. If bride prices doesn't give the man access to A and B and C, what's the point? 'Just because you paid bride price, you can't...' for something that runs into millions based on cultural dictates is just so laughable lol. You cannot demand someone be a piper and also want to tell them how to play the tune nau lol.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Phabulous4(m): 8:41pm On Apr 10
Follow come irresponsibility[color=#006600][/color]she's saying the truth
Balablue64:

C'mon keep shut, original liability.
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:47pm On Apr 10
Proserpina:
I had to reread the initial post again to see where you deduced this from. The woman clearly described a man who doesn't care to provide the least (feeding ) not one who tried but failed. He's not providing but wants to keep enjoying the benefit of marriage. Lets say she assumes the post of a provider to show she's a "proper wife" until when will she continue to do that for someone who doesn't care? Please be realistic. She didn't say she won't support, she only said she will support the person who tries. Please reread her post.
Men have been leaving women for the slightest excuse, so don't blame women who flee too.

again...this is what i deducted from what she said:

A wife’s role is to support and not to provide.

she doesnt understand that a wife's role is to do whatever she needs, in order to help the family... (whether support OR provide)

A man who is fking me must take care of me. He’s not entitled to free sex just because he paid bride price.

any smart person knows that SEX IS NOT A REWARD FROM WOMEN TO MEN... they both enjoy sex and both provide sex for one another. the minute a woman uses sex like a reward for men, as if this is what he gets in return for providing for the family, thats when she has lost the plot. whether a man provides for the family or not, he is entitled to mounting his wife.

He can as well collect it back and get the eff out of my life.

the above is as arrogant/ignorant as a man saying to his wife:"i paid bride price so the toto is mine.... whether you like it or not"

The way I regarded sex before marriage is the same way I regard sex in marriage. Sex is sacred to me. You can’t be fking me kpa kpa kpa every night in the name of husband and expect not to care for me.

again, this woman regards sex in marriage as a reward for her husband doing whatever he needs to do to provide for his family (whether good or bad)... so technically, when all is good she has sex with husband, and if business is not great, no sex for him. what kind of narrow minded yeye nonsense is this?!

yes some yeye men have left their wives for less than that, but just because these ignoramus did so, doesnt mean we should today make such foul way of life a great thing for marriage.

7 Likes

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Omoluabi16(m): 8:54pm On Apr 10
pocohantas:
1. A wife's role is to support not to provide.
2. She expects her husband to be a major provider.
3. She can't be sexually available for a non-provider husband.

Anyone arguing this is being unrealistic.

If men wanted women to be providers, they won't expect providing women to hide it from the public. Neither would they call women richer than their men, the HUSBAND. Tell me about "na she marry man keep for house".

We all know the truth. But let's argue...

Quote me when you are knacking your wife without providing as an able-bodied man.

✌️✌️✌️✌️
I don't know why some folks up there are raising dust. She didn't say anything. Though the sex part could Easily be misunderstood, but she's also right on that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Eunoiaa(f): 8:54pm On Apr 10
Proserpina:
If I come for you now, you will start screaming deal or agreement.

grin

Na your comment? lipsrsealed

Modified: Ohh, okay. I thought you made the original post. Sorry, I mixed up the comments on the thread.
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by luminouz(m): 8:55pm On Apr 10
tollyboy5:
This lady made this statement on a thread. I would love to know if that's how ladies think so I can also update Elon musk chip in my head with the latest IA grin

This is nonsense!!!

Why in hell does she think sex equates money?

So she no enjoy am? Or she dey shed tears of sorrow when I make her cum?

Thank God say I no dey roll with useless minded girls like that even before the redpill became popular. Such girls are traders!!! Everything in their life is for trading. They never see themselves to be of value, virtue or special. They can be bought and sold. Their gods are money and financial comfort.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by luminouz(m): 9:01pm On Apr 10
Proserpina:
If I come for you now, you will start screaming deal or agreement.

grin
Leave him alone and come for me....😉
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by luminouz(m): 9:04pm On Apr 10
Omoluabi16:
I don't know why some folks up there are raising dust. She didn't say anything. Though the sex part could Easily be misunderstood, but she's also right on that.

I have no issue with all she said till the sex part!!

Someone paid bride price on you but because he is going through a losing phase, you deny him sex? How does that make any sense? Men dey tolerate rubbish oloun. You wey dem dey call omoluabi dey yarn like say you no be proper Yoruba boy.

Well, I don't meet women like that sha so e no concern me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Proserpina: 9:05pm On Apr 10

3 Likes

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by DyingFetus: 9:06pm On Apr 10
Only a who're will say something like this

1 Like

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Proserpina: 9:08pm On Apr 10

5 Likes

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by luminouz(m): 9:09pm On Apr 10
1Sharon:

Revelation 22:18-19

I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book, and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.
This one don change from normal talk to quoting biblical curses because someone wrote a quote like biblical verses

Delulu Premium
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Proserpina: 9:10pm On Apr 10
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by luminouz(m): 9:14pm On Apr 10
Proserpina:
Why should I come for you? grin grin grin

I love vawulence.😉😉😉

On a cool note...it's only the sex part that was wrong to me. I have blown off two women who had that mindset. They don't have any supportive bone in their bodies and they equate sex with money so much it was bizarre. What if I lose my job? No sex!! I can't pay light bills for a month? No sex... These things mean nothing to a woman who is supportive or why dafuq do we say for better for worse in marriage na.

Any woman who equates sex to money in my opinion is just hoelosho!!!

6 Likes

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by tollyboy5(m): 9:43pm On Apr 10
Proserpina:
What's a man who doesn't have the intention to provide doing with any lady at all?

I can't believe we are even debating this at all. I know y'all have set the dating standards so low for yourselves here but I didn't know it has gotten to this

So a woman should prepare to feed herself while being married? I really fear for women who will end up with you lots.
Madam, Without a man.
Why can't some ladies feed themselves?
Is that why marriage is always like world cup to some women?
Because they're liability?
Tell me what kind of support does a lady who can't feed herself b4 marriage give a man?

1 Like

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:51pm On Apr 10
Proserpina:
The bolded.... Like you have typed "helped" that is her role . You are around with words, we all know what "to provide" means in this context. Men are to provide, Women are to support.

my point is: wives have to support their husband (and family) ALL THE TIME, whether its up or down. the minute a woman believe that she should only support her family when her man is doing good, then that woman has lost the plot on what a family is.

Sex is sacred to her, it is her own input and no matter how cheap or easy to get it may be out there it is something of value to her so if that's what she use to quantity her gain and loss she is justified.

again... you cant monetize toto. you cant see sex as something FROM women TO men, sex is something that two people enjoy together AND provide for one another. so when she gives him the honeypot, he too gives her the anaconda. how dare any woman wants to use sex as a reward to men?! its a rewards for both of them (unless she wants to claim that she never enjoys it and only does it to please her man....RUBBISH!). she speaks like a true prostitute aka having sex solely if money/reward is part of the equation

It is like telling a man not to see money as a huge factor he contributes to his marriage.

yes men greatly contribute financially to marriage, but thats not only what they should be valued upon (in marriage) is it?

Personally if I'm to make a post as hers it will be cooking, yeah because it's something I don't find easy to do but I do it out of love. So that's her compromise, her offer of love, she has the right to use it as a measure. Let's not downplay it because sex is bastardized out there, to her it isn't.

only cheap women of pleasure (aka oloshoes) use sex as a bargaining tool.... but thats the hypocrisy of some women today, because if a married man uses his money to blackmail his wife to do whatever he believes is her marital duties (aka he pays the rent so he can mount his wife whenever/however he desires), you women would be up in arms saying that this man is insensitive bla bla ba

how can you even have a great family if whenever your spouse is down, instead of making sweet love to him to encouraging him to get a better job etc, you will put him down and sexually starve him?!?

2 Likes

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by pocohantas(f): 10:38pm On Apr 10
Omoluabi16:

Any small thing they start calling a woman olosho and liability. These set of men would drag you if they dare find out your husband is not a provider. We just love to argue open and shut cases.

4 Likes

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:42pm On Apr 10
Proserpina:
Where's the lie in her post?

As a man it is your responsibility to take care of your woman, if you can't you have no business with marriage.
despite high calories of energy released, and women enjoying the most, you are speaking trash, if all men decided to marry AI wife and ignore these nonsense genda called women, they will still cry foul.
Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Harddiskng(m): 12:40am On Apr 11
Proserpina:

As a man it is your responsibility to take care of your woman, if you can't you have no business with marriage.

If this is your mentality hmm.

Someone that see sex as transactional.

Last last many guy go marry olosho. This is pure olosho mentality.

2 Likes

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by tollyboy5(m): 1:16am On Apr 11
pocohantas:

If men wanted women to be providers, they won't expect providing women to hide it from the public. Neither would they call women richer than their men, the HUSBAND. Tell me about "na she marry man keep for house".

Quote me when you are knacking your wife without providing as an able-bodied man.

✌️✌️✌️✌️
I'm not married.
First of all, I honestly was not really aware of the kind of reality I was going to face as I grew up. But no qualms we meuve.
I try my best to adjust to fit in. If a man earns 50k and a woman earns 50k from what I've seen in the past. Both contribute to the expenses in the house but the man earning 50k contribute more.
The woman spend more money on her self but to me it's not bad tho.
When she gives birth she'll spend on the children also.
What I'm trying to tell you is that, the man will always show more care and spend more even of the wife is contributing.
Once a lady start contributing more than the husband, it'll become a problem because she will become rude to him.
So in a relationship where both party support the piller the man does more, now this one is not even ready to support any pillar.
The only support I could see from her write up is the "kpa! Kpa! Kpa!" Support.
That's ridiculous if a lady thinks that's the best they could offer in a relationship.
She say can't give sex to who don't give her cash for feeding!
Stop twisting the rubbish talk to look nice.
Her comment was a reply to me in another thread where I said " if a man can feed himself and his parent and children, any other billing is secondary and not necessarily but he should attend to some".
She picked offense because I did not add wife. So a man who provides food in the house for his children will need special provision for wife feeding also?
Is it a curse that a lady should not be able to feed herself b4 marriage?
Is that the reason why many ladies are so excited about wedding? They've seen where mount their liability.
I was working in one company one time. There is this warri lady with unruly attitude. Always forming rubbish!
When she came late to night duty one time I wanted to talk to her despite knowing how rude she was.
My guy in the IT department shun me immediately.
I couldn't talk to her about how she took her job and why she needed some adjustment, not quite long she got sacked.
I met her boss and those ones told me they've cautioned her severally but she was adamant, so the management did as it was supposed.
She has this gang of friends where they discuss Tonto dike and co. They see those ladies as a role model.
When she got sacked she was bouncing like she never needed the salary.
I looked at her and shaked my head. "What a shame, your broke ass came to apply for an average pay job to your self and her family but her stupidity got her out of the job, now she was bouncing in shame. She could only deceive her fellow ignorant fellows because I knew she was crying deep inside her".
I told someone that this girl will go back to the street to put her broke ass bills on innocent men now that she's jobless.
Not long after her sack she got married.
Now everything was making sense to how I imagined it. She found who to take her liability in exchange for sex.
Marriage is and life is give and take. In this present world where s*x is cheap, you can say s*x what you have to offer in marriage.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by eazzzy1(m): 1:39am On Apr 11
If women tie sex to provision, men should tie provision to sex too. If every married man only provide on the days they have sex, the average man will provide less than 20 days in a year.

That there are women who still believe sex is beneficial solely to a man is bewildering. If only you know the number of wives who are in therapy because their husbands wouldn’t touch them.

One of the only allures of marriage or any other arrangement that would make me share my space with someone is increased income, reduced expenses or both. Double income, single bills is the goal. Keep your knacks.

If I wanted to pay for knacks I know how to go about it. I also reserve the right to change customers at will. Having a live-in call girl negates the entire purpose of such lifestyle.

11 Likes

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Gerrard59(m): 4:21am On Apr 11
Nazgul:

Never take what a lady says online seriously. Most just want to catch cruise and mislead naive and unintelligent girls.

I beg to disagree. Take people words and actions very seriously regardless of the medium or place those opinions were aired. Especially in this 21st century, take every girl's social media footprint to be her real life.

@tollyboy5: To be honest, the lady in question is apt. Just that her choice of words arent palatable. Sha, good luck to those involved.

yad2eidi:
the annoying part is that she is getting free sex from him. she is supposed to be paying

That is not free sex to a Nigerian woman. Sex is the cheapest commodity a Nigerian lady can get as I write and as you read what I wrote. The preek of a Nigerian man is cheaper than what you think.

1 Like

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by jeromestarks: 4:49am On Apr 11
Believe it or not, she's a true woman. And, she is right!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by PureFace1(m): 5:40am On Apr 11
pocohantas:

✌️✌️✌️✌️

Women with such idea should not ever think they are better or have more dignity than prostitutes and oloshos in the street. They are both running the same business with one in the private sector and the other in the public sector.

The only reality here is women are prostitutes with the pvssy for the highest bidder sometimes and once in while they share it for free too, when they want to use it to earn commitment from a man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by chidiokay: 6:23am On Apr 11
Proserpina:

No wahala, but why is it men that provide and never lagged in taking care of there so called wives are the ones Women usually repay with Paternity fraud
if the mentality is money for hand back for ground stay on to the female business and leave marriage out of it undecided

2 Likes

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by tollyboy5(m): 7:22am On Apr 11
Gerrard59:

That is not free sex to a Nigerian woman. Sex is the cheapest commodity a Nigerian lady can get as I write and as you read what I wrote. The preek of a Nigerian man is cheaper than what you think.
You're correct about this. S*x is like a big market to many ladies. Someone said prostitution is a multi million dollar market in lekki.
Nigeria men are one of the greatest simp in world. All they know how to do is buy love.
They go to Uganda to spoil their women with money, they go SA to spoil their women with money, they went to Ghana to spoil women with money. Same thing they're doing in UK now.
I think we have one of the shameless breed of men.
I see the way a normal Nigeria guy face rejection, when they face rejection they go back to boost financially and come back to have that same coochies.
Her ideology don't sit well with me, I see alot of ladies with similar logic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by chidiokay: 7:24am On Apr 11
pocohantas:

✌️✌️✌️✌️

And how as the default Mentality " Her money is her money" promote or foster the "SUPPORT"

When did you open sardine that you did not meet fish inside even if dem 4get to add oil .... by Fact, are Men no longer the major providers, as it changed

IF a wife can't attend to her husband sexual needs becos he is broke or doesnt have money at the time, then what worst is left for full time ashewos to do
If Men as provider don't make noise why should a Wife that helped to pay Rent onces call AIT ... for women whats the rationale behind "HELPMATES"
The ideology of Marriage, Two shall become one is to make couples see whatever they contribute or do, as i did it for myself,

Might sound like an insult, women are generally "whoore" by nature, from how dey play with themselves and how they constantly check out there own Ass in every mirror they come by cheesy thats the reality

Dear men : A prostitute will deny you sex for not giving her money while a wife that loves you might deny you sex for [i]disrespecting [/i]or hurting her .. note the difference no go carry olosho parading as kween undecided

1 Like

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by Iamzik: 7:50am On Apr 11
pocohantas:

✌️✌️✌️✌️

Why do women act as though they don't enjoy sex though? 🤣🤣

Men are wiser now and marriages of the next generation will be very interesting. Sex is enjoyed by both parties so this idea of "sexually available" is farce.

Providing for the family is a mutual responsibility as long as both parties have good job/business. The old stereotype is stale.

Wise couples are joining forces together to build a happy future.

Anyways experience is the best teacher and it's easier to type fantasy on nairaland 🤣🤣

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Men, Can You Marry A Lady With This Ideology? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:59am On Apr 11
Proserpina:
Eyah... Sorry ehn

So you want your wife to bring food stuff that she will eat from her father's house while being married to you.

May I not be unfortunate in life grin grin

Oshi len she grin

You never marry.

Before you marry or date.. have your own money.. be self sufficient..

I won't say more that.

No come NL come dey post your problems for family thread o...

We don dey warn you now

Rich man is not same as kind man. And kind man fit get snatched by woman who cares

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Just Found Out My Husband To Be Is Gay, Please Help / How Can I Survive A Heartbreak? / Describe Your EX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.