Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court (28195 Views)

EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] / Why I Collected N370k Settlement From My Daughter’s HIV+ Rapist - Dad / I Collected N15,000, Says Vigilante Who Trafficked Schoolgirl To Burkina Faso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Shareholder: 9:00am On Apr 13
FireUpNow:
The dispatch rider na confirm snitch. You were promoted to a CBN staff. Ferrying those dollars was part of your duty and why need a tip? Greedy man. But Empror Meffy stole seriously oo.
And ur still blaming the one who came to testify?

If he didn't testify,what will be ur prove?

This our Nigerians sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by truthhurts2: 9:01am On Apr 13
santaclaws:

He's an Ika man from Agbor, Delta. They don't even see themselves as Igbo, so stop famzing 🙄

Before trying to paint it as an ethnic attack, is he innocent of the charges levelled against him? 🤔

Any little thing, all of you want to play the tribal and victim card. E no go work! 👹
Baba you get strength ooo, cos if you don't the guy won't worth your stress of replying to the gibberish he spilled

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by truthhurts2: 9:03am On Apr 13
Morbeta11:
He is not Igbo please....he is Ika.
Ika in my language means WICKED grin... And of course, is it not obvious!

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Ecosystem4u: 9:03am On Apr 13
cenaman:
The only crime of Emefiele is because he is Igbo....

My friend stop this nonsense and don't be stupid.

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by emperor4love(m): 9:03am On Apr 13
Draslo:

You're a prime example of Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria
will shut ur mouth even though I don't support his act but if ur boss help u in life to attain some height in office I believe u won't nd won't try to snitch him,no matter how holy u are claiming right now,let's b realistic
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by emperor4love(m): 9:05am On Apr 13
chidiokay:

Did you read the part he said, Emiefele no dey give or dash am shishi as he dey run those errands for him ...

If he tried to lie or cover up for Emeifele and he things go wrong will Emeifele rescue him along. Emeifele is a big man he can save himself
some one will help u attain such height nd u will not be benefitting, let be true to our sef,u fit check the idiot he no get certificate yet the giv him appointment
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by cliffypatt(m): 9:07am On Apr 13
Atarakpa:
This nah lie

Big one
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by cliffypatt(m): 9:08am On Apr 13
Kuginzi:

Explains how he picked up $1m, $850,000, $750,000, $400,000 for ex-CBN gov

…says Emefiele never rewarded him, case adjourned to April 29

https://punchng.com/how-i-collected-dollars-in-cash-for-emefiele-dispatch-rider-tells-court/?amp

This is a lie
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by zionstaar75: 9:08am On Apr 13
cenaman:
your only crime is that you don't have sense

2 Likes

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by emperor4love(m): 9:08am On Apr 13
Shareholder:

Just imagine how senseless you are,so all those stealing by emefiele was OK by you,tomorrow we will be shouting our leaders our leader...chai .... May God forbid this ur kind of reasoning.
u are a fool,one thing is for sure is,if u are in a position, u won't do so,okay all claiming holy,let's first start by report who giv u guys job out of connection, snitch such people let's start from been a good Nigeria,that man that help u secure job u did not merit,first start by reporting him,that boss that giv u guys tip-off after some deal
Strt reporting not claiming online claiming holy,is he only one involve in such looting, are there not other ppl that was involve in this,though I don't support emefiele act
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by dequir: 9:09am On Apr 13
Skyfornia:
How these guys loot without conscience is baffling

And the most baffling about it was that Emefiele was not a nonentity or a poor man by all standards when he was chosen as the CBN governor. He was already stinkingly rich by then, having served many years as Zenith Bank MD, owning millions of stocks and assets everywhere. So what did he wants to do again with the huge amount of money being allegedly stolen by him?

Black men with their greed and selfish gene, it is a curse.
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by TojuOke: 9:12am On Apr 13
[color=#000099][/color] So you are busy testifying against oga, and oga has secure his bail with 50million. grin shocked wink
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by FuckOsuPigs: 9:14am On Apr 13
cenaman:

🤣🤣🤣

I'm sure you're being sarcastic
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by emperor4love(m): 9:16am On Apr 13
The worst Nigeria will believe is that he dispatch such amount with having a cut or percentage, I said it,is a total lie,even though he don't get percentage, his salary should b enough,yes I don't support emefiele but believe me,a poor man loyalty ends when finds another higher bidder,don't trust ungrateful human, ordinary dispatcher to appointment without experience or number of years in the sector yet u get mouth de yan dust fr public to see u as clean man
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by dequir: 9:16am On Apr 13
ecomalchemistt:
It is well.

Dispatch rider snitched on him real bad and Emefiele looted the treasury to the ground.

Part of the economic woes we facing as a country now

Start counting, other witnesses are still coming to "snitch" on him as the case progresses. And let us have the counts when Emefiele is eventually jailed.
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by FuckOsuPigs: 9:16am On Apr 13
kenny714433:
After those that have being baptised and initiated into Tinubu's gang of propaganda mongers will tell citizens "offload your dollars" bla bla bla.

They have forgotten all of a sudden that last election, Atiku was sharing dollar notes, Tinubu and his son have stolen more dollars than what all Nigerians holds.

Emergency lovers of Nigerians that supported Buhari for 8 years. Rubbish!

You're not coherent.

What's the summary of the hogwash you spewed above?
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by AareGaa: 9:18am On Apr 13
cenaman:

Ibos and attarche by force.
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Sleekfingers: 9:18am On Apr 13
cenaman:

🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂

Awon victim ISONU
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Fcwilly: 9:19am On Apr 13
UselessBuharist:
Karma go visit that dispatch rider, you can’t say he didn’t reward you handsomely

It's possible he didn't reward him handsomely, knowing fully well that it's a proceed of corruption.
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by FuckOsuPigs: 9:19am On Apr 13
Badgers14:
Emefiele's policy backed by Buhari led government gave Emilokan hard time during the election.. now they are in power.. they want to finish him grin

E be like say the guy dash you few dollars🤣

Go and defend him in court
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Ojaysteve1234(m): 9:19am On Apr 13
cenaman:

You no get sense

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by dentrice: 9:21am On Apr 13
Exactly what I was pondering on before I saw your comment. Snakes everywhere, you can't entrust people with your secrets anymore.

emperor4love:
Upon say he helped you and promoted u,u still snitch nd been a dispatch rider might not even hv certificate....na y rich don't help poor you can tell me wen emefiele appointed you ,u are not doing well
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Sammy5413(m): 9:23am On Apr 13
In as much as I want this Emefiele to suffer for what he put Nigerians through, the Efcc should not lie against him
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by oyebanji(m): 9:27am On Apr 13
slowpoke

cenaman:
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Didi2d(m): 9:30am On Apr 13
emperor4love:
Upon say he helped you and promoted u,u still snitch nd been a dispatch rider might not even hv certificate....na y rich don't help poor you can tell me wen emefiele appointed you ,u are not doing well

That's what I was thinking o. But emefiele sef no try, I still remember the suffering Nigerians went through during cash scarcity
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Philipmoon2(m): 9:48am On Apr 13
So as Dispatch Rider, if they give you parcel to deliver, you start counting the amount. Where is it done in the world.
Paid false eye witnesses
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by emperor4love(m): 9:53am On Apr 13
Didi2d:

That's what I was thinking o. But emefiele sef no try, I still remember the suffering Nigerians went through during cash scarcity
nothing much if say he ally with titi dt period but greed kill am,na that cash crunch doing election na wetin mk titi wan finish him life,had it been he do that stuff de fr lock up on him,how about accountant general own nko,who de talk of it now
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by cenaman(m): 9:53am On Apr 13
Morbeta11:
What ethnicity are the ika,s in Nigeria?
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by cenaman(m): 9:59am On Apr 13
Archbishop88:

You are mad.
Your past, present and future generations are mad. Where is Buhari, the chief security of thieves?
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by kentokay71: 10:00am On Apr 13
cenaman:
The onlAs usualy crime of Emefiele is because he is Igbo....
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Ebibedike1: 10:03am On Apr 13
Morbeta11:
Ika na wickedness in Yoruba, no wonder

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Kano (Photo) / Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million / Illicit Drug Supplier To Bandits Arrested With Dangerous Injections In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.