Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court (28199 Views)

EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] / Why I Collected N370k Settlement From My Daughter’s HIV+ Rapist - Dad / I Collected N15,000, Says Vigilante Who Trafficked Schoolgirl To Burkina Faso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by tamdun: 7:33am On Apr 13
cenaman:
The only crime of Emefiele is because he is Igbo....
Yes,he's igbo and a thief

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Moniya4Real(m): 7:37am On Apr 13
You need a check up from the neck up…

cenaman:

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Raylight2(m): 7:38am On Apr 13
oluwaseyi0:
Didn't Emefiele have accomplice?
he's not in court alone except you mean to say "accomplices"

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:38am On Apr 13
Sheuns:
The canary bird is crying because he was not offered “anything” for what he did for his boss.
but emefiele is too greedy... what stops him from sharing a little with the dispatch Rider...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by AfonjaScud: 7:42am On Apr 13
cenaman:

And it is yypically Igbo to deliberately ruin the country's economy out of hatred for everydody.
So let him suffer as Igbo traitor.

4 Likes

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by AfonjaScud: 7:43am On Apr 13
The very man expected to work for the economy was the one dutifully recking it with glee and impunity.

3 Likes

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by emperor4love(m): 7:44am On Apr 13
Bamvic93:
. U b fool
obviously I don't support wat emefiele did,but that doesn't make u father an austic alien clown
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Paraman: 7:44am On Apr 13
UselessBuharist:
Karma go visit that dispatch rider, you can’t say he didn’t reward you handsomely
If you have an evidence he was rewarded handsomely, show it to us

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by emperor4love(m): 7:45am On Apr 13
TUANKU:

Common sense if far from you.
learned clown
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by BigYash: 7:48am On Apr 13
cenaman:
Are you sure you are okay?

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by advanceDNA: 7:49am On Apr 13
ecomalchemistt:
It is well.

Dispatch rider snitched on him real bad and Emefiele looted the treasury to the ground.

prosecution team needs to come up with something substantial ...how can they be accusing the guy of theft that doesnt have paper/electronic trail

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Lekan239(m): 7:51am On Apr 13
ecomalchemistt:
It is well.

Dispatch rider snitched on him real bad and Emefiele looted the treasury to the ground.

Part of the economic woes we facing as a country now
why do u think he was working for obi or Atiku to enter then. Bcus they won't have probe him

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Magnumproperty: 7:52am On Apr 13
Walahi Emefiele no go do well.... See money

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Blazadenise(m): 7:52am On Apr 13
The Rest of the world is just freaky laughing us as a nation.. The case done finish na after granting him bail.
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Honestey: 7:53am On Apr 13
Emefiele got bald because he use that Vulture-like head to think how to steal

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Magnumproperty: 7:53am On Apr 13
PortHarcourtcit:
but emefiele is too greedy... what stops him from sharing a little with the dispatch Rider...
Just like Tafa Balogun. Former IG of police during Obasanjo's tenure.
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by AAADE(m): 7:54am On Apr 13
cenaman:
This country will remain in darkness for the sake of people like you.

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by davit: 7:55am On Apr 13
RandomFellow:
Snitch...

But Emefiele did wrong for not rewarding him! If he had given him tips or rewards (which he could do so well), this guy would have disappeared!

Imagine Emefiele gave the guy a bonus in form of a house, or when the guy brought cash, Emefiele said "how much is there?". The guy replies "850k sir". Then Emefiele says take 5k there, buy a car for your wife. Or he says "where do you live?". And the guy replies "Surulere". Emefiele says I have a house in Ikoyi, here's the Title Deed, I dash you. In this life and the next, the guy will worship Emefiele, and never snitch on him.

But no, Emefiele is the typical thief. Eat alone, die alone!

Tip that house help, security man, cleaner, office clerk, etc. You would be shocked at the amount of Valuable information the have to offer you (for free). Some of these info can even save your life!!!

Things greed can do!
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by TUANKU(m): 7:56am On Apr 13
emperor4love:
learned clown
grin
This made me laugh so hard.
Good morning and have a nice day.
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by emperor4love(m): 7:59am On Apr 13
TUANKU:

grin
This made me laugh so hard.
Good morning and have a nice day.
Lol grin, yeah bro,nothing do u paddi mi, fruitful day for you

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by ChiefOloye(m): 7:59am On Apr 13
cenaman:

You are very stuuupeeed for that statement.

2 Likes

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by saviourGeorge: 7:59am On Apr 13
cenaman:

Shame on you

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Honestey: 7:59am On Apr 13
cenaman:

That's why this nation shall never ever be governed by another like him no matter the number of boreholes he is digging. We can't watch a nation got ruined by those itching to inflict calamity on everybody because they wanted to have their Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Oghene86: 8:00am On Apr 13
iCauseTrouble:
Omo. This man really do Nigeria strong thing

Was it the man or Buhari and his gangs of thieves, nothing would happen to Emefiele at the end
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Draslo(m): 8:02am On Apr 13
cenaman:
Your brain is gone

2 Likes

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Draslo(m): 8:03am On Apr 13
emperor4love:
Upon say he helped you and promoted u,u still snitch nd been a dispatch rider might not even hv certificate....na y rich don't help poor you can tell me wen emefiele appointed you ,u are not doing well
You're a prime example of Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Busu001: 8:04am On Apr 13
cenaman:
The likes of you shouldn't be given the liberty to education. You will tribalise every matter regarding the country, causing havoc and unrest. Egi yanchin. Mtswww

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Oghene86: 8:04am On Apr 13
Kuginzi:

Explains how he picked up $1m, $850,000, $750,000, $400,000 for ex-CBN gov

…says Emefiele never rewarded him, case adjourned to April 29

https://punchng.com/how-i-collected-dollars-in-cash-for-emefiele-dispatch-rider-tells-court/?amp

If Tinubu can't have the balls to go after Buhari and his gangs of thieves which Emefiele worked for then forget it, nothing would happen to him, all this dollars being mentioned was taken to were? His house or his account?

This is all drama for us they already knew what happened and how the money went, where's Buhari s nephew and even his wife Aisha.

Emefiele worked for the powerful northern group and Tinubu is very much aware of these people.
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by LookingFORtroja: 8:04am On Apr 13
Bro honestly the guy is mæd !! Why not shut your mouth, you can't be dispatching that kind of funds and not been paid a huge amount!! Why snitching now for case way Don dey close, they must have paid him.
emperor4love:
Upon say he helped you and promoted u,u still snitch nd been a dispatch rider might not even hv certificate....na y rich don't help poor you can tell me wen emefiele appointed you ,u are not doing well
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by HenryWilliams(m): 8:05am On Apr 13
Skyfornia:
How these guys loot without conscience is baffling

People that have murdered conscience, killed shame and sold their souls to Shaytan the accursed..

2 Likes

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Toluwanise247(m): 8:06am On Apr 13
cenaman:
Your fada is foolish man for given birth to you

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by yemmywesey(m): 8:07am On Apr 13
Tinubu should just execute him instantly, we should be using Chinese and Singaporean laws on public corruption.
Why was he now carrying the Bible up and down to the court, it just shown me that the Bible is a book of scam.
All criminals should be compelled to swear on ogun, sango ,shanpono, obatala and esu in the Nigerian Court, they should cancel the Bible and Quran in court .
Me sef worked for emefiele like 3 times, during the naira scarcity last year, few weeks before the general elections.
We picked him up from a private jet hanger in legend hotel, and straight to his residence at iru close under heavily guarded forces comprises of soldiers, navy, DSS.
But him no give us dollars or naira for tips, shingba tip no come from am, but we dey chop better food.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambrose Alli University Graduate Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatchers (Photos) / Illicit Drug Supplier To Bandits Arrested With Dangerous Injections In Katsina / Florence Enwerim Onyegbu, Convicted Nigerian Woman, Extradited To U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.