Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court (28196 Views)

EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] / Why I Collected N370k Settlement From My Daughter’s HIV+ Rapist - Dad / I Collected N15,000, Says Vigilante Who Trafficked Schoolgirl To Burkina Faso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by IamANigerianMan: 10:11am On Apr 13
zed7:
Capital punishment should be the way to go for those looting common wealth. Let us learn from Vietnam.

Our leaders will never make reference to that punishment of the Vietnamese billionaire, they'll only compare how foreign presidents children follow them to travel abroad to justify their own foolishness.
Then Mr. T would have been alive to be your president
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by cenaman(m): 10:12am On Apr 13
saviourGeorge:

Shame on you
and your generations yet unborn grin
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Khyrvxjzy: 10:24am On Apr 13
cenaman:
The only crime of Emefiele is because he is Igbo....

yes you cant do anything
we are you lord
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by kernniejay(m): 10:24am On Apr 13
cenaman:
Despite all the atrocities of emefiele including the naira scarcity that crumbled people's businesses and claimed lives, so all you see in this emefiele's case is tribal witch hunt?
What about Dave Umahi, that is made minister for works, he is a yoruba man or fulani man abi? Some of you igbos and your victimisation mentality are inseparable.
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by kernniejay(m): 10:26am On Apr 13
Stevenson20:
At last this man will be free. This APC selective fight is just a jamboree and waste of time. Until they start fighting corruption no matter who's involved, that's when things will start working.
Ganduje's case, Beta Edu, Buhari, former humanitarian minister under Buhari, Akpabio etc has been swept under the carpet.
Despite all the atrocities of emefiele including the naira scarcity that crumbled people's businesses and claimed lives, so all you see in this emefiele's case is tribal witch hunt?
What about Dave Umahi, that is made minister for works, he is a yoruba man or fulani man abi? Some of you igbos and your victimisation mentality are inseparable.

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by kernniejay(m): 10:27am On Apr 13
Badgers14:
Emefiele's policy backed by Buhari led government gave Emilokan hard time during the election.. now they are in power.. they want to finish him grin
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by kernniejay(m): 10:30am On Apr 13
UselessBuharist:
Karma go visit that dispatch rider, you can’t say he didn’t reward you handsomely
Were you there when he was rewarding him or you are also an accomplis?
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Jayhome24: 10:34am On Apr 13
MT:

Even the gods are angry at Emefiele.

How could a person be so reckless in looting?

He was bleeding the country dry and also introducing wicked policy that killed lot of people.

The power of the CBN Governor ought to be whittled down.

Your last sentence is the way to go. The power given to cbn governor is too extreme and must be cut down and they must remove that word "governor" from there title to slow down their unecessary ego.

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by TrackerSK: 10:35am On Apr 13
cenaman:
I am igbo,but this guy should rot in jail.Do you know what I loose during this fool naira scarcity?
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by sinero: 10:36am On Apr 13
cenaman:

Even with all stated, the way some of you reason scare the living day out of reasonable nigerian.

So for you not to feel inferior as usual, emefiele should just be asked to take a bow and move on, abi?

Keep playing your victim card, we are used to it.
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by richeeyo(m): 10:43am On Apr 13
emperor4love:
Upon say he helped you and promoted u,u still snitch nd been a dispatch rider might not even hv certificate....na y rich don't help poor you can tell me wen emefiele appointed you ,u are not doing well
You a fool
You think they don't have anything on him,
According to the law his part of the crime
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Paraman: 10:50am On Apr 13
UselessBuharist:

Who are you ?
show nairalanders your evidence
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:51am On Apr 13
Magnumproperty:

Just like Tafa Balogun. Former IG of police during Obasanjo's tenure.
greedy and selfish Men...
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by emperor4love(m): 10:52am On Apr 13
richeeyo:

You a fool
You think they don't have anything on him,
According to the law his part of the crime
u are an austic clown with epilepsy, na ur papa be fool
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by mukthar2000(m): 10:59am On Apr 13
I have never been rewarded, paid, or given anything. I was doing it out of faithfulness, and he knows it, but he never for once said, ‘Take this’,” the witness said.

Very wicked ,selfish ,heartless , barhead, and stupid idiot looter.
With the hug amount of dollars be u can't give the Rider small amount.
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by crossbreedwears(m): 11:01am On Apr 13
Lol lol lol lol
zed7:
Capital punishment should be the way to go for those looting common wealth. Let us learn from Vietnam.

Our leaders will never make reference to that punishment of the Vietnamese billionaire, they'll only compare how foreign presidents children follow them to travel abroad to justify their own foolishness.
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Badgers14: 11:07am On Apr 13
kernniejay:

You are the one stating it is a tribal witch hunt!!!!
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Badgers14: 11:08am On Apr 13
FuckOsuPigs:

E be like say the guy dash you few dollars🤣

Go and defend him in court

If you have any issues with cbn policies at his time.. drag his oga first.. he was reporting to Buhari and was carrying out his directives.
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Ayatullah(m): 11:16am On Apr 13
🚩No Wonder Nigerians suffered terribly in the hands of this heartless man during the Naira redesign crisis._

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by cenaman(m): 11:17am On Apr 13
Ballo1292:

You a complete FOOL!!!
Their is no solution to your bigotry.
And you are part of it.
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Rosejanengozi: 11:32am On Apr 13
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by fortunez1(m): 11:34am On Apr 13
emperor4love:
Upon say he helped you and promoted u,u still snitch nd been a dispatch rider might not even hv certificate....na y rich don't help poor you can tell me wen emefiele appointed you ,u are not doing well
u didn't here Oga was eating alone, when ur level increase then let ur staffs level hapen same or else the same greed that's preventing you from sharing with them will also make some start disliking you period
Money is no respecter of a living person. No man is bigger than money

#LetLoveLead
#Give
#Nomancanbewitchyouwithyourmoneyexcepturmindiscorruptedonnegativities
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Starz825(m): 11:40am On Apr 13
cenaman:

So who told you he's igbo...

He is from delta state...so oga rest...

He deserves everything he's going through rn...
Look at what he made innocent Nigerians go through few weeks before the election last yr ...

He be like say he na dey whine...na today pple dey steal government money but making pple suffer/die needlessly for your own gain...you must pay for am.....
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Naruto87(m): 11:45am On Apr 13
emperor4love:

Upon he assisted the ex cbn governor, the man no even give am small cash for his efforts and you wonder why he testified against him?. What affected the cbn man was greed and nothing more.
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by emperor4love(m): 11:46am On Apr 13
Naruto87:

Upon he assisted the ex cbn governor, the man no even give am small cash for his efforts and you wonder why he testified against him?. What affected the cbn man was greed and nothing more.
bro no way u can been doing that shit make u no get cut or percentage, don't believe wat a man says wen he is on durex
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by UselessBuharist: 11:53am On Apr 13
kernniejay:

Were you there when he was rewarding him or you are also an accomplis?

Yes I am an accomplice
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Stevenson20: 12:27pm On Apr 13
kernniejay:

You didn't study comprehension in school that's why U didn't get the message.
Anyway, suit yourself.
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by dododawa1: 12:33pm On Apr 13
BUHARI EMEFELIE will riot in pot of

Hilda
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by FuckOsuPigs: 12:36pm On Apr 13
Badgers14:

If you have any issues with cbn policies at his time.. drag his oga first.. he was reporting to Buhari and was carrying out his directives.

Even after revelations by the former SGF, Boss Mustapha in court, that Emefiele forged Buhari's signature? So, he was following Buhari's directive when he forged Buhari's signature?

Na wah o!
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Lange: 12:49pm On Apr 13
cenaman:

So he should not be questioned for his crime bcs he is Igbo. Tribalism has blotted our your sense of reasoning.
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Lange: 12:52pm On Apr 13
Badgers14:

He was foolish enough to accept to be used as pawn in the hands of politicians. He is liable for his actions and inactions.
He was comfortable rubbing shoulders with them. If he was not at home with the lootings he should have resigned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Kano (Photo) / Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million / Illicit Drug Supplier To Bandits Arrested With Dangerous Injections In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.