Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court (28171 Views)

EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] / Why I Collected N370k Settlement From My Daughter’s HIV+ Rapist - Dad / I Collected N15,000, Says Vigilante Who Trafficked Schoolgirl To Burkina Faso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Archbishop88: 6:58am On Apr 13
cenaman:
The only crime of Emefiele is because he is Igbo....
You are mad. So Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa and others should loot this nation to the ground. Did you know the implications of those huge dollars on you and your household, even your so-called Igbo? Do you know what those monies will achieve for Nigeria if injected into the Aba industrial areas?

10 Likes

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Slytiger: 6:58am On Apr 13
Jayhome24:
This Emefele or whatever need serious jail sentence.
Serious one.

5 Likes

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by pretydiva(f): 6:59am On Apr 13
Evidence shoke cheesy
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Diligence: 6:59am On Apr 13
This una propaganda no make sense. Na today? Check the Bible, U go see people who agreed to be false witnesses even with their lives ,& their children's lives carryjoin!

Just stop wasting time & meagre resources of the state to settle personal scores...
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Iseoluwani: 7:00am On Apr 13
Omo this guy is on another level

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by RandomFellow: 7:01am On Apr 13
UselessBuharist:
Karma go visit that dispatch rider, you can’t say he didn’t reward you handsomely

If he actually did, the guy would have disappeared. He would have relocated with his family when Emefiele was arrested; or even decline knowledge when he was questioned.

I can tell you for free, gifts blind the eyes of people. They will overlook your iniquities and deny their existence. Which ever comes first

6 Likes

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Darammliveth(m): 7:02am On Apr 13
Terrible human being!!!! All of them.
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by TUANKU(m): 7:02am On Apr 13
cenaman:
See this illiterate bigot. Thunder kee you.

5 Likes

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by TUANKU(m): 7:03am On Apr 13
emperor4love:
Upon say he helped you and promoted u,u still snitch nd been a dispatch rider might not even hv certificate....na y rich don't help poor you can tell me wen emefiele appointed you ,u are not doing well
Common sense if far from you.

9 Likes

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by israelmao(m): 7:05am On Apr 13
Emefiele is being tried,when Buhari his boss will be tried?
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by cunny88(m): 7:06am On Apr 13
Lots of bosses like Emefiele, stingy, greedy and wicked. Imagine the poorly paid dispatch picking up hundreds of thousand of dollars for him and he never gave the fella a dime. If he had taken care of the dispatch man he wouldnt be in court standing witness against him. pepople in position should learn to take care of their domestic staff.

2 Likes

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by TUANKU(m): 7:06am On Apr 13
Whalis:
So he was counting the money? This is pure lie.
So you know more than the man who had a personal relationship with Emefiele up to the level of running such private errands for him?
Some of una too mumu that's why sentiments rule you lot.

7 Likes

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Bamvic93: 7:08am On Apr 13
emperor4love:
Upon say he helped you and promoted u,u still snitch nd been a dispatch rider might not even hv certificate....na y rich don't help poor you can tell me wen emefiele appointed you ,u are not doing well
. U b fool

3 Likes

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Menclothing1: 7:08am On Apr 13
My own is everyone that steal govt should recover all back
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by policy12: 7:12am On Apr 13
Whalis:
So he was counting the money? This is pure lie.

How is it pure lie? So u mean someone will give u money and u won't verified it if it's complete or not? If he take the money to the third party and that one said the money is not complete don't u know he will lose his job and can be kill self.

You think the rich ppu joke with their kibo, in as much one can't trust naija and their kangaroo trial, there's also need not to throw one sanity of reasoning away.

6 Likes

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by 2Radii: 7:12am On Apr 13
cenaman:
Ewu

He's not even igbo....Osu

3 Likes

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by koyeni(m): 7:13am On Apr 13
cenaman:
He's not igbo sir.
We wont make a headway in this country with this our tribal sentiments

3 Likes

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Ballo1292(m): 7:13am On Apr 13
cenaman:

You a complete FOOL!!!

Their is no solution to your bigotry.

What a shame.

4 Likes

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by CodeTemplar: 7:14am On Apr 13
Emefiele, accountant general, Tinder Buhari, and all major looter should be treated equally.
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by oyeb15: 7:15am On Apr 13
The present is doing worse
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by OlujobaSamuel: 7:16am On Apr 13
policy12:

How is it pure lie? So u mean someone will give u money and u won't verified it if it's complete or not? If he take the money to the third party and that one said the money is not complete don't u know he will lose his job and can be kill self.

You think the rich ppu joke with their kibo, in as much one can't trust naija and their kangaroo trial, there's also need not to throw one sanity of reasoning away.
Counting is even easy as the money will be in bundles, probably $100 in 100pcs by 10, so 1 is $100k, 10 is 1m, very easy to count
Maybe he thought the dude will be counting pcs

2 Likes

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by God2man2again(m): 7:20am On Apr 13
Can Peter Obi jailed Emefiele if he became President of Nigeria?
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Cajal(m): 7:22am On Apr 13
He should be life imprisoned
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Deogratiasfx: 7:25am On Apr 13
Hmmm....na the person Nigeria government want make e be thief naim be thief o. Some many stole money and are stealing and are known but few are been prosecuted.
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Yankee101: 7:25am On Apr 13
He never rewarded him?
So if he had bribed you case for no dey?
You be thief too?
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by ChristineC: 7:29am On Apr 13
LoL Snitching 101.
grab your pads class.
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by IkengaRussell(m): 7:29am On Apr 13
Morbeta11:
He is not Igbo please....he is Ika.

Tomato. Tomahto

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by johnog4sure: 7:29am On Apr 13
Skyfornia:
How these guys loot without conscience is baffling
Because in Nigeria people worship their oppressors, once the people learn to be in charge all this nonsense will die Naturally
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by NwaliE01: 7:29am On Apr 13
emperor4love:
We can't say. This EFCC can go to any length if they want someone.
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by chipet67(m): 7:33am On Apr 13
cenaman:
Please shut up. Being igbo is not the issue here.

2 Likes

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by PortHarcourtcit(m): 7:33am On Apr 13
cenaman:
Hahaha, so emefiele is Igbo now right?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by chipet67(m): 7:33am On Apr 13
santaclaws:

He's an Ika man from Agbor, Delta. They don't even see themselves as Igbo, so stop famzing 🙄

Before trying to paint it as an ethnic attack, is he innocent of the charges levelled against him? 🤔

Any little thing, all of you want to play the tribal and victim card. E no go work! 👹
You dey mind the ediot

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spray Painter Tracked Down In Osun State After Fleeing With Customer's Car.Photo / Two Nigerian Ladies Arrested For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution In Ghana / Househelp Burns 8-Year-Old Boy In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.