Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court (28193 Views)

EFCC Arrests Two Chinese Men For Offering N100 Million Bribe In Cash [PHOTOS] / Why I Collected N370k Settlement From My Daughter’s HIV+ Rapist - Dad / I Collected N15,000, Says Vigilante Who Trafficked Schoolgirl To Burkina Faso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Toluwanise247(m): 8:08am On Apr 13
BigYash:
Are you sure you are okay?
How can he be okay…. Werey, didirin

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Greensea1(m): 8:10am On Apr 13
Do you expect anyone with simple common sense to believe this trash Tinubu hates this guy like a fresh poo for almost refusing him stealing the APC ticket. He will do everything to pour his revenge on him.
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Basic123: 8:14am On Apr 13
Thundafireseun:

The pressure all this people mounted on the dollars is what made the dollars rise through artificial scarcity…and yet they pretend as if they don’t know

I supported buhari in 2015

I withdrew my support immediately he retained EMEFIELE.

I could remember that the FREE FALL of naira after emefiele was appointed by GEJ to replace SLS was one of those things we used to campaign against GEJ and the stupid buhari still retained him and renewed his tenure

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by louken(m): 8:14am On Apr 13
cenaman:
The only crime of Emefiele is because he is Igbo....
Emefiele is not Igbo!

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by knightphoenix: 8:15am On Apr 13
oluwaseyi0:
Didn't Emefiele have accomplice?
this person's brain is working
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Stayingalive: 8:15am On Apr 13
yemmywesey:
Tinubu should just execute him instantly, we should be using Chinese and Singaporean laws on public corruption.
Why was he now carrying the Bible up and down to the court, it just shown me that the Bible is a book of scam.
All criminals should be compelled to swear on ogun, sango ,shanpono, obatala and esu in the Nigerian Court, they should cancel the Bible and Quran in court .
Me sef worked for emefiele like 3 times, during the naira scarcity last year, few weeks before the general elections.
We picked him up from a private jet hanger in legend hotel, and straight to his residence at iru close under heavily guarded forces comprises of soldiers, navy, DSS.
But him no give us dollars or naira for tips, shingba tip no come from am, but we dey chop better food.
Your last sentence sold you out. You’re clamoring for all this because you nor see your own tip.

If Tinubu would hang all criminals , he would as well commit suicide cause that is hand is no clean
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by 12345baba(m): 8:17am On Apr 13
cenaman:
how is he Igbo?

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by GiZcorp: 8:17am On Apr 13
This dispatch rider is a complete idiot... He brought the fool from the trenches and made him work in the office of the governor of the CBN and that is not enough help he has rendered to you For all Mr. Emefiele cared you were doing your job and here you are spewing trash thinking it will stick. It will shock you when he will be discharged and acquitted then he will come for you, dey play!

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by yemmywesey(m): 8:18am On Apr 13
Stayingalive:

Your last sentence sold you out. You’re clamoring for all this because you nor see your own tip.

If Tinubu would hang all criminals , he would as well commit suicide cause that is hand is no clean

No, I was paid for my service, but civil servants shouldn't be living a lifestyle of Pablo, Montana, gangsta etc. they should be there only to serve the people.
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by xenoo(m): 8:19am On Apr 13
cenaman:
And also a hardened criminal

2 Likes

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by chidiokay: 8:20am On Apr 13
emperor4love:
Upon say he helped you and promoted u,u still snitch nd been a dispatch rider might not even hv certificate....na y rich don't help poor you can tell me wen emefiele appointed you ,u are not doing well

Did you read the part he said, Emiefele no dey give or dash am shishi as he dey run those errands for him ...

If he tried to lie or cover up for Emeifele and he things go wrong will Emeifele rescue him along. Emeifele is a big man he can save himself

2 Likes

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by SoNature(m): 8:22am On Apr 13
cenaman:

I bu enwe! If you have nothing reasonable to contribute, keep quiet and read comments.

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by efemena5050(m): 8:23am On Apr 13
The bastard judge gave this man 50 million in bail with all the evidence before the fool God punish both emefiele the slow poke looking idiot and the judge .....that mumu BOBRISKY was given six months for stepping on money that these animals loots ...wat a selective justice .....the irony of things in this country is that,things will never get better even Jesus and God knows never ...... useless country ruled by useless people ..

After some time now this case will be forgotten chai ....pls in all u do steal steal steal cuz nothing will make this country better ......Buhari and this man are not supposed to see the sun but behind thick wall prison

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by chidiokay: 8:23am On Apr 13
GiZcorp:
This dispatch rider is a complete idiot... He brought the fool from the trenches and made him work in the office of the governor of the CBN and that is not enough help he has rendered to you For all Mr. Emefiele cared you were doing your job and here you are spewing trash thinking it will stick. It will shock you when he will be discharged and acquitted then he will come for you, dey play!

He helped him get a job doesnt justify insensitivity, greed and stingyness ... when people are faithful or loyal to you atleast appreciate them

Emiefele took advantage of the fact that he helped him, anything outside official duty naa choice

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by efemena5050(m): 8:26am On Apr 13
Badgers14:
Emefiele's policy backed by Buhari led government gave Emilokan hard time during the election.. now they are in power.. they want to finish him grin
who u blame ? Na we na Nigerians remain world cowards after Afghanistan
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by efemena5050(m): 8:28am On Apr 13
Sheuns:
The canary bird is crying because he was not offered “anything” for what he did for his boss.
leave the Canary bird and blame the shark atleast .... sentiments remains our problem suddenly u feel the Canary bird is now at fault ......we r greedy and selfish In nature ....Canary remain one greedy bastard while the shark remains one insatiable egocentric animal
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Hezmatosky: 8:28am On Apr 13
santaclaws:

He's an Ika man from Agbor, Delta. They don't even see themselves as Igbo, so stop famzing 🙄

Before trying to paint it as an ethnic attack, is he innocent of the charges levelled against him? 🤔

Any little thing, all of you want to play the tribal and victim card. E no go work!

Just shut your mouth if you don't know what to say lipsrsealed Is ibo more superior than Anioma? Or does it look like Anioma people are stupid not to know where they came from? What do you mean that they don't see themselves as ibo? That you speak English, does that make you an English man? Be careful o, I don't like what I hate angry Let ibos mind their businesses. After all na we carry civil war for head they were just hiding up and down sad
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by nick50(m): 8:29am On Apr 13
The dispatch rider is being clever by half..u mean he ran all these errands for him and he didn't give u anything not even money 4 fuel?...just allow sars to torture this criminal for just 1hour and u will hear the truth about this story
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by MT: 8:30am On Apr 13
Jayhome24:
This Emefele or whatever need serious jail sentence.

Even the gods are angry at Emefiele.

How could a person be so reckless in looting?

He was bleeding the country dry and also introducing wicked policy that killed lot of people.

The power of the CBN Governor ought to be whittled down.

2 Likes

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by efemena5050(m): 8:31am On Apr 13
RandomFellow:
Snitch...

But Emefiele did wrong for not rewarding him! If he had given him tips or rewards (which he could do so well), this guy would have disappeared!

Imagine Emefiele gave the guy a bonus in form of a house, or when the guy brought cash, Emefiele said "how much is there?". The guy replies "850k sir". Then Emefiele says take 5k there, buy a car for your wife. Or he says "where do you live?". And the guy replies "Surulere". Emefiele says I have a house in Ikoyi, here's the Title Deed, I dash you. In this life and the next, the guy will worship Emefiele, and never snitch on him.

But no, Emefiele is the typical thief. Eat alone, die alone!

Tip that house help, security man, cleaner, office clerk, etc. You would be shocked at the amount of Valuable information the have to offer you (for free). Some of these info can even save your life!!!
keep them poor for them to always be loyal to u thts the mindset of the bald head man ....

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by GiZcorp: 8:31am On Apr 13
chidiokay:

He helped him get a job doesnt justify insensitivity, greed and stingyness ... when people are faithful or loyal to you atleast appreciate them

Emiefele took advantage of the fact that he helped him, anything outside official duty naa choice
You see, most times we'd be like teach a man how to fish, don't give him fish. Now he has thought the man how to fish yet you people are still complaining. You really think it's easy to secure a job in the CBN in what ever capacity? For me, the man was never loyal cos he was, he wouldn't be here singing this useless rhetorics.
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by FireUpNow(m): 8:34am On Apr 13
The dispatch rider na confirm snitch. You were promoted to a CBN staff. Ferrying those dollars was part of your duty and why need a tip? Greedy man. But Empror Meffy stole seriously oo.
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by tete7000(m): 8:36am On Apr 13
Skyfornia:
How these guys loot without conscience is baffling

Many Nigerians if they find themselves in his position will do the same thing or even worse. The greed and avarice in our lives is unfathomable. An average Nigerian is ready to steal to the detriment of the common good.

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by TheFreshVanilla: 8:36am On Apr 13
Yet you granted him bail. Nigeria judiciary is a joke.
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by cenaman(m): 8:37am On Apr 13
[quote author=santaclaws post=129410305]

He's an Ika man from Agbor, Delta. They don't even see themselves as Igbo, so stop famzing

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Shareholder: 8:40am On Apr 13
emperor4love:
Upon say he helped you and promoted u,u still snitch nd been a dispatch rider might not even hv certificate....na y rich don't help poor you can tell me wen emefiele appointed you ,u are not doing well
Just imagine how senseless you are,so all those stealing by emefiele was OK by you,tomorrow we will be shouting our leaders our leader...chai .... May God forbid this ur kind of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by UselessBuharist: 8:45am On Apr 13
Paraman:
If you have an evidence he was rewarded handsomely, show it to us

Who are you ?
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by dalass(f): 8:46am On Apr 13
Kwaramustgoodag:
U can imagine how they granted bail to criminal, but quickly sent bob to jail of 6 months. I don't know that court case always fast like this ooooo, until when it get to bob, not even up to a week.

Bob should be grateful that he was quickly sentenced.

Emefiele's wahala and rapsheet is very long... It is a national tragedy. People suffered untold hardship and many died. So his court appearances and suffering must be long too.. wicked evil man animal

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by brutal1(m): 8:52am On Apr 13
You should stop skipping your medication
cenaman:

1 Like

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by OlujobaSamuel: 8:54am On Apr 13
chidiokay:

Seems some people don't get it, he got the guy a job, which is official, however, he is using him for unofficial assignment which he never paid for.
If you want anyone to do anything outside official engagement, learn to compensate the person for it

2 Likes

Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by Shareholder: 8:54am On Apr 13
GiZcorp:

You see, most times we'd be like teach a man how to fish, don't give him fish. Now he has thought the man how to fish yet you people are still complaining. You really think it's easy to secure a job in the CBN in what ever capacity? For me, the man was never loyal cos he was, he wouldn't be here singing this useless rhetorics.
Your just the major reason Nigeria is like this,oya come lemme give u a job and be sleeping with ur or mother just because I gave u a job oluku
Re: I Collected Dollars In Cash For Emefiele, Dispatch Rider Tells Court by truthhurts2: 8:56am On Apr 13
cenaman:
Who is this?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help / Man Stabs His Mother To Death In Kano (Photo) / Man Plots Fiancée’s Murder Over ₦14 Million Promises Spiritualist ₦5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.