Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, (61869 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady / My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Skoonheid(f): 7:58pm On Apr 13
Seun you're lowering the bar of this forum everyday now with the type of senseless topics that get pushed to the front page. You're a Gen Z or you're certainly regressing, you and your stupid mods

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Femich18(m): 7:58pm On Apr 13
It happens.
Some nah bad luck while this one nah good luck.
Good for you

2 Likes

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by TemporaryHansel: 7:58pm On Apr 13
Story
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by flokii: 8:00pm On Apr 13
Tokskob2008:
It's all in your head dude, the recent flow of money has nothing to do with the babe at all. It's just time for you to see steady cash right now nothing more.

I'm pretty sure her ex boyfriend wouldn't have left if truly she is a "money making machine" as everyone here is saying cheesy

I think the bottom line is that the girl has good fortunes.. some carry badluck while some carry excess grace.

4 Likes

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by franchasofficia: 8:00pm On Apr 13
Weretuntun:
EVER SINCE,I SLEPT WITH THIS GIRL,MONEY HAS BEEN COMING EVERYWHERE,
ANYBODY WITH THIS EXPERIENCE?.
More power to your 음경 bro, you are doing well, keep it up cool

1 Like

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by ImoleNaija: 8:01pm On Apr 13
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Ay04z(m): 8:01pm On Apr 13
Lies...... grin grin....
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by geoworldedu: 8:02pm On Apr 13
Natbrowny:
Continue shagging.

Hurt her or cheat and ur downfall go be like Bolton wanderers.

Run now while u can.
Abeg I dey look for Wigan? You sabi where den dey now?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Osanoghodua1: 8:05pm On Apr 13
If true, you have been initiated. Give your life to Jesus or she's bank rolling you, you mean to say?

2 Likes

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by riczy(m): 8:05pm On Apr 13
Go for deliverance ASAP
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by tete7000(m): 8:05pm On Apr 13
Weretuntun:

Devil no dey give good luck, stop deceiving yourself. If e give you one with right hand, expect him to demand ten back with left hand. You wonder how the girl and devil related? Fornication is of the devil, nothing good can come out of it on the long run.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by EmmyDJourno: 8:06pm On Apr 13
Yeah, I knacked one of my old Olosho after like a year, the street had taken its toll on her body, but her yellow backside still stand
We knacked two rounds and I gave her 10k, she we so happy
Since then I’ve been soft, God forgive me sha🙏🏽

3 Likes

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by ugodson(m): 8:07pm On Apr 13
kals4luv990:
I swear wer I fit see obanje..I swear I go love am and will never cheat on her

Dey play, just dey play
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by phemray(m): 8:08pm On Apr 13
Tokskob2008:
It's all in your head dude, the recent flow of money has nothing to do with the babe at all. It's just time for you to see steady cash right now nothing more.

I'm pretty sure her ex boyfriend wouldn't have left if truly she is a "money making machine" as everyone here is saying cheesy

How do we know she has ex? Or the ex did not pay attention to her being useful or blessing to him and he disappointed her.
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by BigYash: 8:08pm On Apr 13
kals4luv990:
As the money enter ,na then I go remember Rihanna grin If she do you something en,you go turn prayer band member..
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by frankson1(m): 8:10pm On Apr 13
hakeemhakeem:

Probably inflow of Money made the ex misbehaved and she walked away

This your reply is from a Baddoo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by dangoteinlaw: 8:11pm On Apr 13
There are people like that with bright spirit, there is this kid around my area whenever i buy that kid something that week something huge much come into my aza. I thought it was a coincidence till one day i repeated it and just wait to see and behold 2m came to me 2days later. Am was thinking of sponsoring his education but am being careful before one African parent accuse me of something else.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by peterboro: 8:11pm On Apr 13
YOU'RE RIGHT!
But please don't discus anything about this with her. Once you tell her about it, you will start having issues.

YOU'RE LUCKY WITH HER Cos she's has and attracts a good spirit.

Meanwhile some girls once you're sleeping with them, your money will just be going down anyhow with so many disappointment, issues and failed transactions.
ESPECIALLY THOSE ONES THAT ARE SLEEPING WITH DIFFERENT TYPES OF MEN, YAHOO BOYS UP and DOWN.

I have a particular clean girl like that. and i also have met thus this badluck ones so many times too.

And anytime i start having issues... I always go back to that good spirited one to make her happy.

8 Likes

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by rhames(m): 8:12pm On Apr 13
Weretuntun:

Hold her ohhh! Find way to go pay her dowry and rest. God has sent you a wife already. Na You remain make you hold or lose am.

Don't let her go?

2 Likes

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Boldideas: 8:16pm On Apr 13
Weretuntun:

A lady was sent into your life ahead of your breakthrough,,but you're too deep in sin to know it is your time. Sin will ruin your glory.

11 Likes

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Emmanuel30a: 8:17pm On Apr 13
Weretuntun:
Wetin werey wan say, wey pson go bliv? Werey no no wetin e dey say... Werey ti mu oti ere, nwa wa ojurere...nbere obinrin rere... Obinrin rere kan kosi...
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:17pm On Apr 13
kals4luv990:

No be to cheat oo. Her spirit go still worry even if you de do am well.
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by LifeofDream: 8:19pm On Apr 13
Weretuntun:
Give me her number pls...
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Emmanuel30a: 8:21pm On Apr 13
Skoonheid:
Seun you're lowering the bar of this forum everyday now with the type of senseless topics that get pushed to the front page. You're a Gen Z or you're certainly regressing, you and your stupid mods
Babe how far? Would you be my girl? So, you won't go to hell... Or you wants to tells me go to hell? Who would I tells?
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by adekanmbi1986(m): 8:21pm On Apr 13
Hmmm
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by pretydiva(f): 8:21pm On Apr 13
I hope after all said and done, you will wife her lipsrsealed

Meanwhile, flee from fornication

1 Like

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Emmanuel30a: 8:24pm On Apr 13
Weretuntun:
Werey, why u no go sleep with your mother or your daughter-if you have a daughter... Money go dey enter all the way, na me dey tells you... It would ends in laughter or with laughter, after and thereafter/hereafter...

1 Like

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by bobbiiee: 8:24pm On Apr 13
That is no fortune,that is a spiritual transaction.

3 Likes

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by AKWATGOLD1(m): 8:26pm On Apr 13
Are you saying Chef Chioma has Ogbanje spirit.
thiit poetryst=129418966:
You slept with her .. money every.. Go ahead and buy her a car as birthday gift and who knows, her Ogbanje spirit might bless you with a bombardier jet plus game... That is how Chioma blessed Davido with wealth and fame
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by QuinModah(f): 8:26pm On Apr 13
grin
dynicks:
baba no vex abeg....u fit dey share code with me biko?.....07032909328.....one love bro
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Vyzz: 8:27pm On Apr 13
Weretuntun:

Pls I will pay to sleep with her too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prostitutes Force Man Without Money To Pay For Sex To Wash Their Clothes (Video) / Masquerade Proposes To Girlfriend In Abia State (Photo) / He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.