Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, (61934 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady / My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by emerged01(m): 11:58pm On Apr 13
annayawchee:
are you from Owo
No
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Chassy03: 12:11am On Apr 14
Me money disappear, and I will still be banging that pussy aggressively , in has far pussy give me joy, I am good to go grin
Weretuntun:
EVER SINCE,I SLEPT WITH THIS GIRL,MONEY HAS BEEN COMING EVERYWHERE,
ANYBODY WITH THIS EXPERIENCE?.
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Chassy03: 12:14am On Apr 14
Ritualist
Donire:

His right, i have a girlfriend in lagos that If i sleep with her, that day I dey play bet. I fit use 100naira cash out 500k. But she dey run from me. Na money i dey even use wyne her make she come over. If i dey get her on steady , i for don buy nigeria and still get change. But her shakara for me no be hear. This i have tested not once and not twice, i bought my car 6million from 200k stack on bet wey i knack her . I no dey bet. But once she step into my flat, bros i dey pick game randomly, na sure bet. I fit even play Luton town to beat man city. If e no enter call me . The problem she dey run from Me, i fit even send her 100k with flight ticket make she show, she go later pop up excuse, not once not twice. More over i don't reside in lagos. Money wey she don gulp from me fit enter 2million. Yet she dey run from me. I don't know if other guys too observe that with her, but she dey waka waka well well.
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by y3mi(m): 1:57am On Apr 14
Donire:

His right, i have a girlfriend in lagos that If i sleep with her, that day I dey play bet. I fit use 100naira cash out 500k. But she dey run from me. Na money i dey even use wyne her make she come over. If i dey get her on steady , i for don buy nigeria and still get change. But her shakara for me no be hear. This i have tested not once and not twice, i bought my car 6million from 200k stack on bet wey i knack her . I no dey bet. But once she step into my flat, bros i dey pick game randomly, na sure bet. I fit even play Luton town to beat man city. If e no enter call me . The problem she dey run from Me, i fit even send her 100k with flight ticket make she show, she go later pop up excuse, not once not twice. More over i don't reside in lagos. Money wey she don gulp from me fit enter 2million. Yet she dey run from me. I don't know if other guys too observe that with her, but she dey waka waka well well.

Oga calm down.
What many of you don't realize is that...

Some other dude like you would have a different experience to yours with that very same babe.

Point been...

Her aura/spiritual configuration interlocks with yours, that is 'compatible'. But you're only interested in completing the application of your essence by taping hers, which very unfair. . But if you fail to arrest her yo be yours and make her yours, allowing her to junket around different dudes, she may eventually get contaminated and give you your share of the contamination. S3X is more than what's meets the eyes, brain and pleasure. Be wise.

3 Likes

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by ComeToJesus: 2:02am On Apr 14
Weretuntun:

Self delusion. Period.

How does the money come? They fly in through the window?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by meobizy(f): 3:00am On Apr 14
Any rubbish makes front page on Seun’s Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by kaywhy09(m): 3:09am On Apr 14
Dey play
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Goalnaldo(m): 4:41am On Apr 14
Natbrowny:
Continue shagging.

Hurt her or cheat and ur downfall go be like Bolton wanderers.

Run now while u can.
hahaha 😂 Bolton Wanderers, also Stoke city and Sunderland

1 Like

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by AareGaa: 5:17am On Apr 14
thisisit:
You slept with her .. money every.. Go ahead and buy her a car as birthday gift and who knows, her Ogbanje spirit might bless you with a bombardier jet plus game... That is how Chioma blessed Davido with wealth and fame

Which Chioma blessed Davido with fame and wealth and she could not bless her own family or herself?

Mkpurumini people and delusion.

1 Like

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by AareGaa: 5:20am On Apr 14
Donire:

Fake story!
It's poverty that is making her to run away from you.

If you're truly making ₦500k from betting, she will stick by you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by khattab02: 5:28am On Apr 14
Natbrowny:
Continue shagging.

Hurt her or cheat and ur downfall go be like Bolton wanderers.

Run now while u can.
grin grin cheesy grin
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by zagorakis(m): 5:29am On Apr 14
Just marry her and you will NEVER lack money
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Ten06(m): 6:37am On Apr 14
Anabosee:
She fit be ogbanje wey really love you. Though that's not the only explanation.

If ogbanje love and she is making the person to receive money he should be careful because that money is being used to buy every good thing from his life. He will likely end up in serious suffering or death.
The devil has no free gift

This is one of the avenue the devil uses in bringing people who are highly gifted by God down. By giving you money they are spiritually buying every gift God bestow on you until the person will become wretched.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Thegamingorca(m): 6:38am On Apr 14
Go check whether you get HIV oh
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by SPAMBOX7: 6:39am On Apr 14
I have the same experience with one of my chick. Still fuckin her even now we dey together. Even tho she dey do like Werey sometimes I don't mind as long as her pussy keeps bringing that luck.
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by SPAMBOX7: 6:44am On Apr 14
Donire:

Bro I have same experience. I dey with one like this as I type. I don dey nack am since 2021 and I don make over 60m since I met. No fuckin cap
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by SPAMBOX7: 6:52am On Apr 14
Promismike:
I once meet a guy who told me he started making money when he started dating a particular lady. Not knowing she is from the marine world.

The day he realized and break up from the relationship. Everything he bought during the relationship got lost mysteriously. Houses, cars etc. Everything. He went down to square one.

Bro be careful. That's my only advice.
Lol bro so if you see Mami water wey like you wey dey give you fortune you go leave am? The moment I find out we dey go see your parents. make she try break up na she go see Werey. Na to arrange one barny ghost am straight. Aftrr 2 weeks body go tell am. Make she go find who go nack nonsense comot for her body make I see na. As she rare me sef I rare.

Lol suffer no dey tire you? On a serious note you see see once in a century opportunity like that yoi go loose guard? Dey play
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by annayawchee: 6:56am On Apr 14
emerged01:

No
The dialect though
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by VIKTO83(m): 6:56am On Apr 14
I had one girl like that.
Anytime I slept with her money go dey come from left right and center. If I dash her money na so I go dey get money plenty.
For those who are in doubt, why do u complain about some people u meet and u have misfortune?
In mark 12:7 to 25. One woman married 7 men ?(brothers ). Anyone she marries dies. So u think there's no power that brings misfortune through persons?

2 Likes

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Azazyel: 7:09am On Apr 14
Donire:

grin the girl dey chop you o and she get clients. You dey knack raw sef Omo what a risk to take. Seriously, these things are just coincidences. Okay since you strongly believe it, anytime she comes around pls let me know so that I can give you some games to play let's see if they would enter
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Trustedpronet: 7:17am On Apr 14
If her patent is not wealthy na fake ogbanje
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Killermamba: 7:23am On Apr 14
kals4luv990:
I swear wer I fit see obanje..I swear I go love am and will never cheat on her
them full river niger
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by emerged01(m): 7:27am On Apr 14
annayawchee:
The dialect though
Just mixing up dialect for fun wink
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by femi4: 7:29am On Apr 14
dynicks:
baba no vex abeg....u fit dey share code with me biko?.....07032909328.....one love bro
person wey dey catch cruise. Many liars dey social media

1 Like

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Azazyel: 7:31am On Apr 14
VIKTO83:
I had one girl like that.
Anytime I slept with her money go dey come from left right and center. If I dash her money na so I go dey get money plenty.
For those who are in doubt, why do u complain about some people u meet and u have misfortune?
In mark 12:7 to 25. One woman married 7 men ?(brothers ). Anyone she marries dies. So u think there's no power that brings misfortune through persons?

All that one na African magic nonsense. You watch too much Nollywood movies. See the reason why white people are ahead of us. My friend used to think the same way. I noticed that pattern with people who are addicted to gambling. They always attribute good luck to certain people and bad luck to certain people. There's this girl that comes to see my friend then and they used to knack Wella so he tells me that the girl is carrying bad luck. I asked why and he said cos his tickets usually cut when she is around. I asked him what about when she is not around, he said the games usually come out positive and some of the games still cut. After some time, he started misbehaving towards the girl and she noticed it. One day, the girl decided to visit him as she was returning from church, naso Dem knack o and the guy won 100k from bet that same time she was around grin when he told me, I just laughed and replied that he doesn't have sense. The girl eventually left him when she found a serious person and till now he still loses games. People don't carry bad luck or GoodLuck around. It's just coincidence. Those people just come at right time or wrong time. Most Africans don't like to take responsibility and thus superstition has finished the typical black man. Besides, why did you let the girl go if she was bringing you money?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Azazyel: 7:38am On Apr 14
AareGaa:

Fake story!
It's poverty that is making her to run away from you.

If you're truly making ₦500k from betting, she will stick by you

Exactly! Now I see why some men are seriously simping
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Azazyel: 7:48am On Apr 14
thisisit:
You slept with her .. money every.. Go ahead and buy her a car as birthday gift and who knows, her Ogbanje spirit might bless you with a bombardier jet plus game... That is how Chioma blessed Davido with wealth and fame

shocked shocked chioma did whaaaat! Are you kidding me? Who are the people that liked this nonsense? Please go and read about the Adeleke family in Osun State. Na Davido even help chioma life. If not for his money, you think she'll be there in the first place? Nigerians haba
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by HRMK: 8:05am On Apr 14
Weretuntun:

YOU HAVE SLEPT WITH ONE OF THE DAUGHTERS OF A WATER GODESS!IE AT ANYTIME YOU EVER DISAPPOINT HER,YOU ARE D-E-A-D!YOU HAVE NOTHING TO BE HAPPY ABOUT!!
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by RPG2020(m): 8:25am On Apr 14
jamesversion:
Who push this joke of a topic to frontpage. Na wah oh.

I go soon write about my sexcapades, if im no reach page, i go cause trouble. grin

We go just beat you for free 🆓
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Goddyrichie(m): 8:36am On Apr 14
Donire:

boss abeg u fit Dey give me code 08122978881 na my WhatsApp b that
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Goddyrichie(m): 8:37am On Apr 14
gentleman82:
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.
alaye carry ur hell go una family house abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

GOING THROUGH A DEVASTATING BREAK UP. Please Help Me Friends!! Am Dying Silently / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. / When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.