Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, (61923 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady / My Experiences With Sexual Enhancements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by tubolancer(m): 9:38pm On Apr 13
Weretuntun:
EVER SINCE,I SLEPT WITH THIS GIRL,MONEY HAS BEEN COMING EVERYWHERE,
ANYBODY WITH THIS EXPERIENCE?.
Dem give this one better Bleep, he don dey confess.
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Donire: 9:40pm On Apr 13
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Desusi: 9:40pm On Apr 13
Natbrowny:
Continue shagging.

Hurt her or cheat and ur downfall go be like Bolton wanderers.

Run now while u can.
Why do men always take delight to cheat?Are you now encouraging him to find a woman that wouldn't affect him if he cheat? Continue, there's God o
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by DaRuud(m): 9:41pm On Apr 13
Weretuntun:

They are milking your sperm in the underworld for peanuts, dey there dey happy , till when you marry , no Pikin your eye go clear
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Gandrova: 9:41pm On Apr 13
ImoleNaija:

Trash undecided
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Skyehigher1: 9:41pm On Apr 13
Yes my brother that is very true life story i have dated a anytime I set my eyes on that girl lasan I go make money and more progress,,, I also date a lady that she toast me by herself the day I sex that I almost ended up in jail for just minor issue if not because of my caliber they jail me that day na that time I tell all my staff that anytime that girl ask of me tell her that am travel later like after a year I see her again and she wants to collect my number I just say i have your number I will call you... Anytime I see her lasan na bad luck and bad things me thank God for my life and your topic today is like my second wife anytime I had sex with her i will make money like seriously

3 Likes

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Desusi: 9:43pm On Apr 13
Tokskob2008:
It's all in your head dude, the recent flow of money has nothing to do with the babe at all. It's just time for you to see steady cash right now nothing more.

I'm pretty sure her ex boyfriend wouldn't have left if truly she is a "money making machine" as everyone here is saying cheesy
Very funny man ,l doubt if the young man is not spending his fortunes.
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Fryx: 9:46pm On Apr 13
Reminds me of my best friend.

No matter how much we fight, she always get my back. But anytime I think of getting a proper babe, na downfall dream I go dey have.

I finally get babe though, and I lost a lot in the process. But I am not moved. She is still my friend though. She also knows I am seeing someone else, but that didn’t affect our friendship.

No one can love me like that girl. But, we are worlds apart.

2 Likes

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by djslimprick(m): 9:53pm On Apr 13
[quote author=Donire post=129420452]

His right, i have a girlfriend in lagos that If i sleep with her, that day I dey play bet. I fit use 100naira cash out 500k. But she dey run from me. Na money i dey even use wyne her make she come over. If i dey get her on steady , i for don buy nigeria and still get change. But her shakara for me no be hear. This i have tested not once and not twice, i bought my car 6million from 200k stack on bet wey i knack her . I no dey bet. But once she step into my flat, bros i dey pick game randomly, na sure bet. I fit even play Luton town to beat man city. If e no enter call me . The problem she dey run from Me, i fit even send her 100k with flight ticket make she show, she go later pop up excuse, not once not twice. More over i don't reside in lagos. Money wey she don gulp from me fit enter 2million. Yet she dey run from me. I don't know if other guys too observe that with her, but she dey waka waka well well.wetin be her name. Give me her num... Mak I ask her y she dey avoid you
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Silentgroper(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13
sync:
Continue fooling yourself
Your destiny is not tied to anyone
hie can you prove that ??
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Silentgroper(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13
sync:
Continue fooling yourself
Your destiny is not tied to anyone
how can you prove that ??
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Silentgroper(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13
DaRuud:

They are milking your sperm in the underworld for peanuts, dey there dey happy , till when you marry , no Pikin your eye go clear
All the ones wey the nigga man don spill for inside toilet, ontop bed and foe ground nko ...

Atleast he still get something from the former , it's better than nothing..
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by dododawa1: 10:05pm On Apr 13
Continue

Time will tell
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by BscHolder: 10:10pm On Apr 13
Weretuntun:
HOPE, IS YOUR WIFE?
congratulations you made frontpage today
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by TEEJHEY(m): 10:18pm On Apr 13
dynicks:
baba no vex abeg....u fit dey share code with me biko?.....07032909328.....one love bro
same here baba mi
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Raylight2(m): 10:19pm On Apr 13
Natbrowny:
Continue shagging.

Hurt her or cheat and ur downfall go be like Bolton wanderers.

Run now while u can.

Can he even run away again?
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Thazard(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13
Tokskob2008:
It's all in your head dude, the recent flow of money has nothing to do with the babe at all. It's just time for you to see steady cash right now nothing more.

I'm pretty sure her ex boyfriend wouldn't have left if truly she is a "money making machine" as everyone here is saying cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by BadBradley: 10:30pm On Apr 13
Shame on Nairaland
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by stasius: 10:45pm On Apr 13
You slept with an Ogbanje.
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by sweetTai(m): 10:56pm On Apr 13
SLEEP WITH HER AGAIN!!!
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by o123456789(m): 11:04pm On Apr 13
Weretuntun:
I believe this atleast for once, because I don't follow the luck thing before. However my experience is slightly different. Ever since my wife got pregnant, there has been good luck from various aspects of my life, breakthrough everywhere, I can't write the details here. So to you OP never take that girl for granted, infact marry her.
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by 7arrows: 11:14pm On Apr 13
Weretuntun:

I don't believe you. If you want me to, then drop her number here let's also try and see if you are indeed telling the truth.
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by TheGift: 11:14pm On Apr 13
Weretuntun:

If sex with her is bringing money, which I doubt, then it is a spiritual thing. And if it is a spiritual thing, it is certainly not Holy Spirit.

The devil is using your mind, which has been confused by your passions and emotions, to play tricks on you. If you like, continue.
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Adebowalay(m): 11:19pm On Apr 13
Una don xchange Glory, u dey run physical, she sef dey hot for spirit world... keep grinding
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by wickyyolo: 11:24pm On Apr 13
There are some girls like that. My wonderful wife is like that, without sleeping with her she was giving luck. So i decided to marry her. Im happily married now, i like to spoil her with gift every week. Im the happiest man.
If nah ogbanje no problem, make she use my star or destiny as long as we are both together.

3 Likes

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by MrBONE2(m): 11:33pm On Apr 13
thisisit:
You slept with her .. money every.. Go ahead and buy her a car as birthday gift and who knows, her Ogbanje spirit might bless you with a bombardier jet plus game... That is how Chioma blessed Davido with wealth and fame

grin

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by SUNNINO(m): 11:35pm On Apr 13
Shut up,go and research on David background ?before you spill trash
thisisit:
You slept with her .. money every.. Go ahead and buy her a car as birthday gift and who knows, her Ogbanje spirit might bless you with a bombardier jet plus game... That is how Chioma blessed Davido with wealth and fame
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by MrBONE2(m): 11:37pm On Apr 13
Sparrk007:
Continue knacking her grin grin grin

grin

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by MrBONE2(m): 11:40pm On Apr 13
jamesversion:
Who push this joke of a topic to frontpage. Na wah oh.

I go soon write about my sexcapades, if im no reach page, i go cause trouble. grin

cheesy

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by MrBONE2(m): 11:42pm On Apr 13
dreamworld:
Na lucky girl , pass me her number
grin

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Monday60655(m): 11:43pm On Apr 13
Donire:

His right, i have a girlfriend in lagos that If i sleep with her, that day I dey play bet. I fit use 100naira cash out 500k. But she dey run from me. Na money i dey even use wyne her make she come over. If i dey get her on steady , i for don buy nigeria and still get change. But her shakara for me no be hear. This i have tested not once and not twice, i bought my car 6million from 200k stack on bet wey i knack her . I no dey bet. But once she step into my flat, bros i dey pick game randomly, na sure bet. I fit even play Luton town to beat man city. If e no enter call me . The problem she dey run from Me, i fit even send her 100k with flight ticket make she show, she go later pop up excuse, not once not twice. More over i don't reside in lagos. Money wey she don gulp from me fit enter 2million. Yet she dey run from me. I don't know if other guys too observe that with her, but she dey waka waka well well.

For your small mind. Flee fornication. The instruction is simple.

2 Likes

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Channeltracy(m): 11:49pm On Apr 13
If devil give u ten percent
Him go collect hundred percent becareful...
Nothing is free
Only what God gives u is free

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? / 10 Times Nigerian Men Married Foreign Women. / My Terrible Experience With Hookup Girl I Met On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.