Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,428 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, (62094 Views)

Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by BALLOSKI: 6:05am On Apr 15
Weretuntun:
EVER SINCE,I SLEPT WITH THIS GIRL,MONEY HAS BEEN COMING EVERYWHERE,
ANYBODY WITH THIS EXPERIENCE?.
some ladies are like that. If she's good, you fit marry her.

Don't tell her about your experience, else she'll use it against you.
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by okoroemeka(m): 8:56am On Apr 15
Weretuntun:
EVER SINCE,I SLEPT WITH THIS GIRL,MONEY HAS BEEN COMING EVERYWHERE,
ANYBODY WITH THIS EXPERIENCE?.
yes,I dated my Ex from 2005-2015 when she got married and within that 10 years I built a house drove 5 different cars,bought land in asaba and owned 3 mack tipper trucks,the girl was so phenomenal that if I was not married I will not even think twice about marrying her, whenever you promise her anything you will see the money will come hundred times,it is incredible
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by kals4luv990(m): 7:51pm On Apr 15
SlavaUkraini:

It is only serious and chronic hunger mixed with poverty that will make someone to be consciously looking for Ogbange to date ...

Ogbange nor look for you, na you dey look for Ogbange..

Poverty na real Bastard

By the way, if an Ogbange girl deal with you, then you will know that Jesus is lord.

An Ogbange girl will meet you poor and will maximise, extend and elongate your poverty even to your third generation...

Never wish for or invite the devil 👿👿👿 for dinner because he would take over your house 🏠🏠
stupid boss am not even 30years yet,am comfortable,I have a good paying job,have a house of my own and I eat 4tyms a day so definitely am not poor nor hungry..even if I dnt have any of these my papa get money..
The reason why I want an Obanje is because they are loyal unlike our normal eves and they are cute and sabi knack
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by kals4luv990(m): 8:04pm On Apr 15
abba190:
how do you know he is hungry
Boss ask them oo
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Mikocake(m): 8:07pm On Apr 15
DonroxyII:
... God is Merciful sha & On God, He is Now More Powerful Than The Girl ... She can't have any Influences On Him Except for the Sins of Fornication!

If not for those Fasting, The Dream shall come to pass & His Phone would be lost leading to more Devastating Depressions(Mental Breakdown) .....!

You’re not making any sense. God is merciful, but also a consuming fire. Don’t take His mercy for granted. God has already shown him mercy by revealing what could’ve become of him, but he undermined God’s mercy by going back to his vomit. He’s playing with 🔥
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by DonroxyII: 8:42pm On Apr 15
Mikocake:

You’re not making any sense. God is merciful, but also a consuming fire. Don’t take His mercy for granted. God has already shown him mercy by revealing what could’ve become of him, but he undermined God’s mercy by going back to his vomit. He’s playing with 🔥
grin .... Fire Every where ... No Shee tongue
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by SlavaUkraini: 11:24pm On Apr 15
kals4luv990:
stupid boss am not even 30years yet,am comfortable,I have a good paying job,have a house of my own and I eat 4tyms a day so definitely am not poor nor hungry..even if I dnt have any of these my papa get money..
The reason why I want an Obanje is because they are loyal unlike our normal eves and they are cute and sabi knack

I wish you all the best in your quest to knack an Ogbange girl..

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Niok: 3:00pm On Apr 16
Give me the girls contact
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by kals4luv990(m): 3:40pm On Apr 16
SlavaUkraini:

I wish you all the best in your quest to knack an Ogbange girl..

Good luck
abeg if yu know one link me up
I go pay you
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Dyfynezz12(m): 4:51pm On Apr 16
okoroemeka:
yes,I dated my Ex from 2005-2015 when she got married and within that 10 years I built a house drove 5 different cars,bought land in asaba and owned 3 mack tipper trucks,the girl was so phenomenal that if I was not married I will not even think twice about marrying her, whenever you promise her anything you will see the money will come hundred times,it is incredible
So u have been married since 2005?
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Loverboi2cute(m): 5:05pm On Apr 16
Donire:

His right, i have a girlfriend in lagos that If i sleep with her, that day I dey play bet. I fit use 100naira cash out 500k. But she dey run from me. Na money i dey even use wyne her make she come over. If i dey get her on steady , i for don buy nigeria and still get change. But her shakara for me no be hear. This i have tested not once and not twice, i bought my car 6million from 200k stack on bet wey i knack her . I no dey bet. But once she step into my flat, bros i dey pick game randomly, na sure bet. I fit even play Luton town to beat man city. If e no enter call me . The problem she dey run from Me, i fit even send her 100k with flight ticket make she show, she go later pop up excuse, not once not twice. More over i don't reside in lagos. Money wey she don gulp from me fit enter 2million. Yet she dey run from me. I don't know if other guys too observe that with her, but she dey waka waka well well.

Baba Ur face show jareh
Brotherly bikonu share code
Re: My Experiences, After I Slept With Her, by Loverboi2cute(m): 5:12pm On Apr 16
peterboro:

They're not much always this sex and money type. They just prefer your love, care and priority for them. Your money is not her problem. but she wants to always see you win, look good and happy.

But be doing things for her on your own oo.. even if is to support anything she's doing.

Wow!! Where can i see somebody like dat bro..
I need such babe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra / My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away? / Nigerians React To Young Couple's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.