Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,925 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help - Pets (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help (64062 Views)

I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) / Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) / What Is The Name Of This Bird? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by comodo: 10:22pm On Apr 14
Keepamsafe:
Just last night, this bird flew into my house. Well, it had a nest in my AC unit hole, so when I scattered its house just yesterday morning, when I got back in the evening, I realized a bird had fallen into my house through the hole.

Well, eating it is out of the picture grin grin. I support vegetarians but I eat meats not birds grin. Im thinking of keeping it as a pet, it’s been flying up and down in the house with no success of finding its way out, and thus weak and exhausted. I know birds are fragile and difficult to train. Should I keep it? Any idea the breed? Or what to feed it, Or I just let it go back to it’s habitat so we don’t stress eachother. Im confused. Help.

Im in a dilemma. help please.
That's a sparrow. A very nonsensical bird. Dunno if it has legs sef
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by simplyOJ(m): 10:24pm On Apr 14
I beg release the bird to it's natural habitat. Imagine yourself taken hostage & locked in a cage by a more powerful being.

1 Like

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by ghettochild(m): 10:45pm On Apr 14
that's a swift... just let it go...it survives outdoor fending for itself

1 Like

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by pelumi25: 5:30am On Apr 15
Keep and rear against Xmas
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by placeofallure(f): 6:24am On Apr 15
helinues:

What brought Apc into this, someone just accused you of being incoherent on threads.

Why are you always incoherent?

Some people's brains are warped. That's why.
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by BALLOSKI: 7:30am On Apr 15
Keepamsafe:
Just last night, this bird flew into my house. Well, it had a nest in my AC unit hole, so when I scattered its house just yesterday morning, when I got back in the evening, I realized a bird had fallen into my house through the hole.

Well, eating it is out of the picture grin grin. I support vegetarians but I eat meats not birds grin. Im thinking of keeping it as a pet, it’s been flying up and down in the house with no success of finding its way out, and thus weak and exhausted. I know birds are fragile and difficult to train. Should I keep it? Any idea the breed? Or what to feed it, Or I just let it go back to it’s habitat so we don’t stress eachother. Im confused. Help.

Im in a dilemma. help please.
free the bird! Don't be heartless.
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by 82man: 8:11am On Apr 15
This is not pet for house
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by princefunm: 9:49am On Apr 15
Just give it some water and grains and when its fully recovered let it go.

You don't want to keep a bird that has been living in the wild as a pet. High risk of vectors.
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by CioAngels(f): 11:05am On Apr 15
kwyllancy:
What a pet? Maybe you cazn keep it.
To keep it for what? The person should better scream out immediately. This is Nigeria/Africa.
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by CioAngels(f): 11:06am On Apr 15
Never4getU:

Be petting witch
Abio
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by kwyllancy: 10:53pm On Apr 15
CioAngels:
To keep it for what? The person should better scream out immediately. This is Nigeria/Africa.

Well... U may be right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) / Two Manatees Caught In River Benue. Boys Charge N100 Per View (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.