Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help (64124 Views)

I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) / Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) / What Is The Name Of This Bird? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Blackdisciple(m): 1:49pm On Apr 14
It called swallow...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by pacificom: 1:49pm On Apr 14
It's a friendly bird. They moves in 2s or 3s and like hanging on the trees or top of building. Perhaps she is trying to find a quite place to make nest and lay egg. Release it back to the air and you will be blessed.
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Papayaayasager(m): 1:50pm On Apr 14
Since you intentionally avoid village your village gods have come to visit you cool

BTW: why the unraep plantain you put beside it?
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by davillian(m): 1:50pm On Apr 14
robinso01:
You can't keep it, it will die within two days. It's still a small bird learning how to fly, that's why it fell in Ur house.
We have a lot of these birds in my former area.
Lol that's a sparrow
That's it's size...
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by joefelin2345: 1:52pm On Apr 14
Keepamsafe:
Just last night, this bird flew into my house. Well, it had a nest in my AC unit hole, so when I scattered its house just yesterday morning, when I got back in the evening, I realized a bird had fallen into my house through the hole.

Well, eating it is out of the picture grin grin. I support vegetarians but I eat meats not birds grin. Im thinking of keeping it as a pet, it’s been flying up and down in the house with no success of finding its way out, and thus weak and exhausted. I know birds are fragile and difficult to train. Should I keep it? Any idea the breed? Or what to feed it, Or I just let it go back to it’s habitat so we don’t stress eachother. Im confused. Help.

Im in a dilemma. help please.
Why did you destroy it's house in the first place if I may ask? An ordinary harmless creature built a house beside your A/c, the next thing you did was to destroy it. Isn't that wickedness? Now the bird is homeless. You people are just wicked. Better start asking God for forgiveness so that you also shall not become homeless very soon. Karma dey ooo

1 Like

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by themanderon: 1:54pm On Apr 14
One just fell down suddenly into my compound from one of the trees and was smashed. It was the type that usually stole our almost-fully-grown chicks.
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Deeprooted: 1:56pm On Apr 14
Is that plantain over there really necessary?
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by FireUpNow(m): 1:57pm On Apr 14
Silentgroper:
swift birds are known as devil birds .. so one way or the other, it could be a devil's bird..

Swift bird is never known as devil's bird. Devil's bird is totally different from swift bird. Dpls DYOR using Google.j
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Patented: 1:58pm On Apr 14
Keepamsafe:
Just last night, this bird flew into my house. Well, it had a nest in my AC unit hole, so when I scattered its house just yesterday morning, when I got back in the evening, I realized a bird had fallen into my house through the hole.

Well, eating it is out of the picture grin grin. I support vegetarians but I eat meats not birds grin. Im thinking of keeping it as a pet, it’s been flying up and down in the house with no success of finding its way out, and thus weak and exhausted. I know birds are fragile and difficult to train. Should I keep it? Any idea the breed? Or what to feed it, Or I just let it go back to it’s habitat so we don’t stress eachother. Im confused. Help.

That is a little swift or a mottled Spinetail. It will die in captivity. Please let it loose
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by albert2512: 1:59pm On Apr 14
SeriouslySense:
At least the bird needs care to regain its strength first.

He asked opinions about keeping it as a pet n I answered based on that sir.

1 Like

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by 7arrows: 2:00pm On Apr 14
Keepamsafe:

Skin it with hot water like we do chicken. Then cook it and eat with ijebu garri. Thank me later
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by bluefilm: 2:01pm On Apr 14
Keepamsafe:

Keep it

In three to four months time, you go see say the meat go sweet wella
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by BscHolder: 2:04pm On Apr 14
Saturnalia:
This is an African Pied Crow (Google it). Witches & Diabolical entities use it to fly during the day, while they use the owl to fly at night.

Please kill the bird and burn it to ashes.
such a fool
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Benwallt(m): 2:06pm On Apr 14
Pandere for sure.
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by babaowambe: 2:14pm On Apr 14
Bird that migrates to and from Europe annually depending on the weather
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by royalwax2: 2:16pm On Apr 14
Saturnalia:
This is an African Pied Crow (Google it). Witches & Diabolical entities use it to fly during the day, while they use the owl to fly at night.

Please kill the bird and burn it to ashes.

That bird is not an African pied crow.
African pied crow has white feathers around the neck as it's signature but this bird has white feathers around it's tail.

1 Like

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Nonywendy(m): 2:27pm On Apr 14
Keepamsafe:

That's a sparrow. Allow it fly to it's natural habitat, if u keep it in a cage she will die
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Real2088: 2:28pm On Apr 14
It looks like that bird that flies like it got poor sight,like is gonna hit your face

1 Like

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by BscHolder: 2:29pm On Apr 14
Chicentt:
Am sorry for you. Winch enter your house. U dey ask make you keep am. Muntula sad
satanist na your new account be this?
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by BscHolder: 2:30pm On Apr 14
Goodlady:

Get out of here!
see this useless troll
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by BscHolder: 2:33pm On Apr 14
micflo28:
Its a bird of prey, it was being chased by a predator bird. It took cover in your house. Release it back into the wild.
you obviously don't know what a bird of prey is
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by BscHolder: 2:34pm On Apr 14
passendi:
This is a symbol of death or something more tragic
do you still have Sense?
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by succri(m): 2:44pm On Apr 14
That kafaya we'hv been looking for her since yesterday , na you kidnap am ba ? grin
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by seanery: 2:46pm On Apr 14
Endtime bed
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Saig: 2:51pm On Apr 14
Release this thing.
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Goodlady(f): 2:55pm On Apr 14
BscHolder:
see this useless troll
Useless boy how are you?
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Idzitari1(m): 2:57pm On Apr 14
Is call sparrow
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by 77up(m): 3:02pm On Apr 14
That's your ancestor in a visiting mood, take care of mama please sad
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by saveman91(m): 3:06pm On Apr 14
E fit do u something at night release it
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by BscHolder: 3:12pm On Apr 14
Goodlady:

Useless boy how are you?
sweet plum ko bitter plum ni, if I reason your matter ehn this forum go tire you.
Get a life and stop trolling this forum young man sad
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Darkjudge24: 3:12pm On Apr 14
While i was growing up, use to catch this bird a lot kill them and fry them they are very sweet and delicious, i think it is called swallow they love to eat ants and they build their nest attached to building in difficult to approach segments of the house

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) / Two Manatees Caught In River Benue. Boys Charge N100 Per View (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.