Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help (64117 Views)

I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) / Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) / What Is The Name Of This Bird? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by imagrg(m): 11:49am On Apr 14
It's for peace.
Let it go.

Or you wan take am prepare Sunday stew? grin
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by IkemChris(m): 11:51am On Apr 14
Feed the bird and let it go.... if it comes back again create a feeding pot for it.. don't keep it... Birds are fragile.. if they aren't properly taken care of they die easily

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by GreatOchuks: 11:51am On Apr 14
grin grin grin I saw what you did with that plantain there

2 Likes

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Confirm4real(m): 11:51am On Apr 14
Release the bird abeg and pray incase if anything is attached to it, we're living in a wicked world cool

2 Likes

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by godofuck231: 11:52am On Apr 14
Put a ring of salt around it and see if it survives over night if not your person for village go call you

1 Like

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by FireUpNow(m): 11:52am On Apr 14
Never4getU:

Be petting witch

U don high oo. U don see witch bird before? That's a swift bird.

2 Likes

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 11:53am On Apr 14
Google how to take care of it before e go kpeme for ur hand

3 Likes

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by frankblinkz(m): 11:54am On Apr 14
Never4getU:

Be petting witch
You still have poor mentality, or you already seem brainwashed, na person like you go confidently call an owl WITCH.

Why call a bird a witch.
I rather see HUMANS as witch than a poor bird like this

2 Likes

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Way4orward: 11:55am On Apr 14
Na were u wan for kill d bird u dey so

1 Like

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by SeriouslySense(m): 11:58am On Apr 14
poor bird

1 Like

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by tasceige(m): 11:58am On Apr 14
That bird is a "common swift"
The bird spend majority of their lives in the air..

Please release the bird!!
https://animalia.bio/common-swift

2 Likes

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by CrownLands(m): 11:58am On Apr 14
Keepamsafe:
Just last night, this bird flew into my house. Well, it had a nest in my AC unit hole, so when I scattered its house just yesterday morning, when I got back in the evening, I realized a bird had fallen into my house through the hole.

Well, eating it is out of the picture grin grin. I support vegetarians but I eat meats not birds grin. Im thinking of keeping it as a pet, it’s been flying up and down in the house with no success of finding its way out, and thus weak and exhausted. I know birds are fragile and difficult to train. Should I keep it? Any idea the breed? Or what to feed it, Or I just let it go back to it’s habitat so we don’t stress eachother. Im confused. Help.

Im in a dilemma. help please.

Buy a cage and keep it as a pet, but first learn anything you can about this specie. Feeding patterns, environment, etc So, it won't die too soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Chicagograduate(m): 11:59am On Apr 14
Saturnalia:
This is an African Pied Crow (Google it). Witches & Diabolical entities use it to fly during the day, while they use the owl to fly at night.

Please kill the bird and burn it to ashes.
True,I saw exactly this same dead bird that was placed on top of my banner stand in the village.I don't believed it died on it own.Someone placed it on it with a bad intention.Village people ehn

2 Likes

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by fotadmowmend(m): 11:59am On Apr 14
August visit by village People

1 Like

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Originalsly: 12:00pm On Apr 14
Free the bird ..... a pet bird is one that will be willing to stay.... like a parrot/macaw ... not this one... whatever it is. You shouldn't even think of keeping a pet bird if you don't even know what birds eat .... is it plantain you're expecting it to eat? Really? .... it must be you were born and bred in the city .... city slum.

2 Likes

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by albert2512: 12:00pm On Apr 14
Keepamsafe:
Just last night, this bird flew into my house. Well, it had a nest in my AC unit hole, so when I scattered its house just yesterday morning, when I got back in the evening, I realized a bird had fallen into my house through the hole.

Well, eating it is out of the picture grin grin. I support vegetarians but I eat meats not birds grin. Im thinking of keeping it as a pet, it’s been flying up and down in the house with no success of finding its way out, and thus weak and exhausted. I know birds are fragile and difficult to train. Should I keep it? Any idea the breed? Or what to feed it, Or I just let it go back to it’s habitat so we don’t stress eachother. Im confused. Help.

Being indoor won't make that creature happy even if that makes you happy. Please free it, it is happier exploring the environment no matter the care you project to give it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Mandate1: 12:01pm On Apr 14
Never4getU:

Be petting witch
Lol

3 Likes

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Chicagograduate(m): 12:01pm On Apr 14
frankblinkz:

You still have poor mentality, or you already seem brainwashed, na person like you go confidently call an owl WITCH.

Why call a bird a witch.
I rather see HUMANS as witch than a poor bird like this
African juju priests use them as sacrifice to harm.

3 Likes

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Snoolv360(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14
Look at the bird eye ball to eye ball and demand the reason why it's in your house and not your neighbours.

3 Likes

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by SeriouslySense(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14
At least the bird needs care to regain its strength first.
albert2512:

Being indoor won't make that creature happy even if that makes you happy. Please free it, it is happier exploring the environment no matter the care you project to give it.

2 Likes

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by RPG2020(m): 12:02pm On Apr 14
The nest of that bird worth millions if you know you know

Can you sell the bird for me

2 Likes

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Basicend: 12:02pm On Apr 14
Na ur village people surveillance gadget be that bro. .

I pity you.

2 Likes

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Chicentt(f): 12:04pm On Apr 14
Am sorry for you. Winch enter your house. U dey ask make you keep am. Muntula sad
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Emmabyte: 12:04pm On Apr 14
Keep it for what, better live that thing to go
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Adewale1603(m): 12:05pm On Apr 14
Everything is pets to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Benblaq(m): 12:06pm On Apr 14
It'll die..let it fly away.

1 Like

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by TableLeg(m): 12:07pm On Apr 14
Keepamsafe:

undecided undecided undecided
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Awoleesu(m): 12:07pm On Apr 14
Never4getU:

Be petting witch

One fucckin reason I enjoy NL...

Many many Maaaaadddd pipo! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Goodlady(f): 12:08pm On Apr 14
Keepamsafe:

Get out of here!
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by BeigJawnson(m): 12:08pm On Apr 14
chicfarmer:
You don' catch Twitter grin cheesy

No wonder, twitter became X

4 Likes

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Kay25(m): 12:09pm On Apr 14
Let the bird go
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Sermwell(m): 12:10pm On Apr 14
Never4getU:

Be petting witch
Thunder fire poverty and illiteracy!! Chai!!! grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) / Two Manatees Caught In River Benue. Boys Charge N100 Per View (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.