Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help (64116 Views)

I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) / Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) / What Is The Name Of This Bird? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Jennyclay(f): 11:34am On Apr 14
Don’t eat the bird undecided

Biko, let it go!

Thank you

1 Like

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by DeltaBachelor(m): 11:35am On Apr 14
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Johnson225(m): 11:35am On Apr 14
smiley

1 Like

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by omoredia: 11:35am On Apr 14
That looks like a swift very hard to keep as a pet. Nurse it to good health and set it free!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by ZombieDetective: 11:36am On Apr 14
Release the bird. They are not pets

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Pat081: 11:36am On Apr 14
Have you call them in village To know maybe they are the ones that send the bird to you

1 Like

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:37am On Apr 14
Keepamsafe:
Just last night, this bird flew into my house. Well, it had a nest in my AC unit hole, so when I scattered its house just yesterday morning, when I got back in the evening, I realized a bird had fallen into my house through the hole.

Well, eating it is out of the picture grin grin. I support vegetarians but I eat meats not birds grin. Im thinking of keeping it as a pet, it’s been flying up and down in the house with no success of finding its way out, and thus weak and exhausted. I know birds are fragile and difficult to train. Should I keep it? Any idea the breed? Or what to feed it, Or I just let it go back to it’s habitat so we don’t stress eachother. Im confused. Help.

Im in a dilemma. help please.
cook it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Dannydavito: 11:37am On Apr 14
Forumites:
what a fine bird. Find out what it eats or set it free.
Allow the poor bird into it's natural habitat simple.

2 Likes

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by babajero(m): 11:37am On Apr 14
Keepamsafe:
Just last night, this bird flew into my house. Well, it had a nest in my AC unit hole, so when I scattered its house just yesterday morning, when I got back in the evening, I realized a bird had fallen into my house through the hole.

Well, eating it is out of the picture grin grin. I support vegetarians but I eat meats not birds grin. Im thinking of keeping it as a pet, it’s been flying up and down in the house with no success of finding its way out, and thus weak and exhausted. I know birds are fragile and difficult to train. Should I keep it? Any idea the breed? Or what to feed it, Or I just let it go back to it’s habitat so we don’t stress eachother. Im confused. Help.

Im in a dilemma. help please.
Oga/madam let it go.

2 Likes

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by pikechukwu6(m): 11:37am On Apr 14
Call village people to confirm who never wake up or sick...Their Tracker go wrong grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Heffalump(m): 11:38am On Apr 14
"Swallow" bird.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Blaze14k: 11:40am On Apr 14
JASONjnr:

Exactly why APC has to be mentioned.... Because all APC online warriors like you always talk trash.

You didn't explore other options of keeping the pet. You assume shouldn't keep the bird if he won't be available all day.

You are spot on, most of them just think straight especially this helinues guy
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by abobote: 11:40am On Apr 14
Send it away, you want to start unnecessarily to feed bird
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by uvie66: 11:40am On Apr 14
Na beg I beg you, nor go slaughter the poor thing take make pepper soupooo.
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by aurorae1: 11:41am On Apr 14
Saturnalia:
This is an African Pied Crow (Google it). Witches & Diabolical entities use it to fly during the day, while they use the owl to fly at night.

Please kill the bird and burn it to ashes.

Some of Una go just open mouth waaaa...
That's a swift... Diabolical entities ko...

3 Likes

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by adecz: 11:41am On Apr 14
This one🕊️🕊️ flew into my kitchen one
eveninga few weeks back.

After detaining it overnight, I let
it go next morning.

I suspect it may have flown into the
house while escaping a raptor (predatory)
bird.. 🦅🦅🦅

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Fcwilly: 11:43am On Apr 14
Kill and throwaway, the bird is called SWALLOW, a member of black object family

1 Like

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Azazyel: 11:43am On Apr 14
JASONjnr:

How do you APC worshipping Dullards think?

Even if he's barely at home he can set a routine meal for the bird...

Also, there's a friend that owns a bird as a pet. Ordered many things from Amazon and the bird is still alive and he's a banker!

Please always leave that your BMC room and visit people with senses.....

Bro chill na. APC has no business in this one na. All these politicians you're having Heartache over are laughing together whenever they meet

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by LagosFirstSon: 11:43am On Apr 14
Someone said Na Twitter bird be dis and Elon musk will soon come look for you 😂
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by tejumorelar: 11:44am On Apr 14
Eye aye
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Neimarjr: 11:44am On Apr 14
Better chicken grin
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by BarrElChapo(m): 11:45am On Apr 14
Saturnalia:
This is an African Pied Crow (Google it). Witches & Diabolical entities use it to fly during the day, while they use the owl to fly at night.

Please kill the bird and burn it to ashes.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

5 Likes

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by FireUpNow(m): 11:45am On Apr 14
Forumites:
what a fine bird. Find out what it eats or set it free.

That's a swift bird though some call it swallow bird. This species of bird are the greatest travellers on earth. They migrate from Africa to Europe, America and Mexico and back to Africa year round.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by porthouse7(f): 11:46am On Apr 14
Village people came to monitor ur progress in lagos

1 Like

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Lomprico2: 11:46am On Apr 14
It's called Swift or swallow. It won't last as a pet. Let it go free

3 Likes

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by izubext007: 11:46am On Apr 14
Your village people don come oooo

1 Like

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by rinaballa: 11:46am On Apr 14
Never4getU:

Be petting witch
local villager

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Theoarhics: 11:46am On Apr 14
Somebody sister

1 Like

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by FireUpNow(m): 11:47am On Apr 14
LagosFirstSon:
Someone said Na Twitter bird be dis and Elon musk will soon come look for you 😂

It's not twitter bird. Twitter bird is canary bird. This one is swift bird or swallow bird

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by bellosulaiman(m): 11:47am On Apr 14
Should we tell him ?

1 Like

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by HolySteph(f): 11:49am On Apr 14
Looks a sparrow bird

2 Likes

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Nolevel666: 11:49am On Apr 14
Never4getU:

Be petting witch
Everything is witch to you

Later you go say you wan enter uk where people keep owls as pets

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) / Two Manatees Caught In River Benue. Boys Charge N100 Per View (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.