Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

I Took A Loan From Fairmoney - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Took A Loan From Fairmoney (3382 Views)

After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Took A Loan From Fairmoney by badboyTee(m): 8:39pm On Apr 15
white3663:
I took a loan from fairmoney to help treat my mother, there so means of servicing the loan on sight, I can't pay back. What do I do?

Please help, you can mock me, but plsease help me proffer solutions, there's no family member to help too
you are new to the game nothing go happen just change the sim and don't fund the account you used to take the loan again shikena. If the loan isn't more than 100k you can rest but if it more than 100k fair money go carry you go court oo

1 Like

Re: I Took A Loan From Fairmoney by Trymeagain: 8:52pm On Apr 15
Borrowed 50k and they charhed me 5k. I paid within two weeks. I checked to borrow another 50k again and the interest became 10k. I sha collected. But after paying 60k altogether, i deleted the app
Re: I Took A Loan From Fairmoney by white3663: 9:58pm On Apr 15
badboyTee:
you are new to the game nothing go happen just change the sim and don't fund the account you used to take the loan again shikena. If the loan isn't more than 100k you can rest but if it more than 100k fair money go carry you go court oo

It's 60k, to pay 30k monthly for 3 months.
I've been using the app for not more than 10k, I got stopped from my work and had to do something for my ma's health.
Re: I Took A Loan From Fairmoney by white3663: 10:00pm On Apr 15
PerfectStranger:
I can tell you what to do, the app to download and instructions to follow to disable them from any move. I charge 2k coz i also paid for it

I honestly plan on paying them back to the last penny, I'm just worried of their disturbance and added interests
Re: I Took A Loan From Fairmoney by white3663: 10:01pm On Apr 15
MrCork:

You sure u dint spend it on olosho sir??...wot id yor spec? undecided

Olosho keh, lol
Re: I Took A Loan From Fairmoney by youngking89(m): 10:20pm On Apr 15
Na fraud oo
PerfectStranger:
I can tell you what to do, the app to download and instructions to follow to disable them from any move. I charge 2k coz i also paid for it
Re: I Took A Loan From Fairmoney by tochez24(m): 11:21pm On Apr 15
bluepreek:
see their message of threat grin

Lol ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

No mind them... Just delete their app,block you ATM and change location for a while if you put your correct address when you registered with themโœ…โœ…

Nothing go happenโš ๏ธ๐Ÿ™„
Re: I Took A Loan From Fairmoney by COP419(m): 11:59pm On Apr 15
bluepreek:
. No be lie bro ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š. You just give me mind this morning... thanks so much ๐Ÿ˜Š

Nor go do pass yourself sha. grin
Re: I Took A Loan From Fairmoney by Zooo: 9:46pm On Apr 18
Wait, Fairmoney defame people too? I was told that they don't call people's contacts.

Storyโš ๏ธ

Nothing concern bank with all these loan apps, what fair money will only do is to report and flag his bvn so he won't collect any future loans, then call his contacts to tell them nonsense!!!

He doesn't even need to change sim card sef..

He Just need to download Truecaller on his phone and block any unsaved number that will call him shikina!!!!! Then block his ATM card and uninstall that fair money app before payment will be dueโœ…โœ…

Nobody has time to listen to the shark loan apps again sef๐Ÿ™„[/quote]
Re: I Took A Loan From Fairmoney by Zooo: 9:52pm On Apr 18
badboyTee:

Fairmoney dey carry people go court?
Re: I Took A Loan From Fairmoney by Zooo: 9:55pm On Apr 18
Obainoman6:
Just throway your atm card and get a new one that way they won't be able to initiate auto debit on your bank account, don't pay back the money o and don't worry nothing will happen this is Nigeria even me sef dey owe 2 banks.

Will they call his contacts?
Re: I Took A Loan From Fairmoney by MOG6670(m): 10:45pm On Apr 18
Obainoman6:

The only thing they can do is to flag him off from getting another loan from another bank that's all.
as long as he destroys his current atm card and get a new one nothing will happen. That loan is gone, otilor
would dey give me 50k loan?
Re: I Took A Loan From Fairmoney by MikeofKd(m): 8:09am On Apr 19
Op just change your SIM card for now. Also go to settings on your phone ,go to app and click on the fair money app , restrict dem from your contacts and uninstall the app.

And when you finally have the money back call them to negotiate with them all those accrued interest dem go commot am,cus at this point they would be the one begging u self to pay rather than threatening you.

2 Likes

Re: I Took A Loan From Fairmoney by Anijay1212(m): 8:11am On Apr 19
Illegal1:
omoh.......fairmoney nah the only loan app with conscience.

u can apply for loan extension...
That's true.
Re: I Took A Loan From Fairmoney by Zooo: 4:08pm On Apr 19
Will they call his contacts?

Op just change your SIM card for now. Also go to settings on your phone ,go to app and click on the fair money app , restrict dem from your contacts and uninstall the app.

And when you finally have the money back call them to negotiate with them all those accrued interest dem go commot am,cus at this point they would be the one begging u self to pay rather than threatening you. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does She Love Me? / Will You Date A Guy Who Has A Child Remember Baby Mama Drama / I Am Tripping For Him: What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.