Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me (57126 Views)

Woman Loses Her Corporate Job After Revealing How Many People She's Slept With / Employees That Slept With Their Bosses, How Did It End? / What Do You Advise Me To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by ochiosa(m): 5:39pm On Apr 15
Mystery9:
Did you seek my advice before sleeping with her shocked shocked shocked shocked
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ After the sweetness comes the embarrassment

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Villa12(m): 5:39pm On Apr 15
BondRiv:

You have been told what to do.
OP himself will even lose his job..

3 Likes

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Rocktation(f): 5:40pm On Apr 15
Good for you. No be everything hollandia and suya de solve.

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Okwyjesus(m): 5:40pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:
I am the Manager of a Hotel. There is this waitress that is also working at the hotel, very respectful and loyal. All the workers in the hotel respect me to the bone.

Until the same waitress keep hailing me when ever she come to my office she will say may may u are a very handsome guy o. During my off day I called her to a bar in my area cause that was her off day too. I bought her barbeque and holandia yourgut. We lodge an hotel room and she satisfy me well.

The next morning I told her we won't do this again that is wrong because am a married man she said no problem, since then this girl has been disrespecting me, she embarrass me in front of the supervisors. My supervisor got angry and told me to sack her or report her to the owner of the hotel. I told them I will handle the issue.

Pls advise me what to do pls.

That serves you right. Go and restitue with your wife.

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by hedonido: 5:41pm On Apr 15
You be mumu. You no suppose dey dabble inside all this kind piom piom piom if you no be correct guy man

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Omoawoke: 5:41pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:
I am the Manager of a Hotel. There is this waitress that is also working at the hotel, very respectful and loyal. All the workers in the hotel respect me to the bone.

Until the same waitress keep hailing me when ever she come to my office she will say may may u are a very handsome guy o. During my off day I called her to a bar in my area cause that was her off day too. I bought her barbeque and holandia yourgut. We lodge an hotel room and she satisfy me well.

The next morning I told her we won't do this again that is wrong because am a married man she said no problem, since then this girl has been disrespecting me, she embarrass me in front of the supervisors. My supervisor got angry and told me to sack her or report her to the owner of the hotel. I told them I will handle the issue.

Bros, you wan chop cake and have it back.
She gave you her kpekus, she handled your prick and you still want respect.

There’s a way to play this game, carry her out again and have good sex with her, then when she’s naked, start talking sense to her… tell her she needs to act well in the office and not let people begin to suspect something is wrong. You can’t use force bro, you can only negotiate at this point. Just be taking care of her and be fvking dey go and always remind her to be calm in the office

4 Likes

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by KlausMike(m): 5:42pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:

This your story reminds me of a colleague in my office then wey i dey flog! During lunch breaks for BJ inside my vehicle or sometimes after work to fire down tongue. We once did it in our MD's office after everyone had gone home grin Badass doggie! wink The only difference is I went into the sex-lationship because i was sure we both had something to lose if anyone found out.

My only advice to you is for next time - For cases that may have negative repercussions, always ensure that the second party has something to lose.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by AMI3(m): 5:42pm On Apr 15
Woman the respect before. Any woman that respect it could there are some monetary value attached to it
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Omoawoke: 5:42pm On Apr 15
GodHimself:
Sack her

If he tries this in a country that works, he can go to jail for sexual misconduct especially if the girls come out to speak with evidence.. he’s finished for life

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Greenfusion: 5:44pm On Apr 15
Although when u wan do am, u nor tel us o, na wen e cast u con dey yan.....dem say wetin children dey hide dey do, wen e cast na papa n mama dey settle am.

D deed has been don, so i think d best way is to behave yourself first.... don't do it again, don't do it with any staff too, focus on your work strictly, with time she would fade, nor give am face again...just pray say she nor get extra wahala to target your home......this advice pass me

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Sicklebear28: 5:45pm On Apr 15
ItisWell22:
What were you thinking?

Fvck oooo
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by efemena5050(m): 5:45pm On Apr 15
Yugoslavia247:
See what you will do?

Increase her workload?

Change her position to the most difficult tasks.

Give her more work.

Increase the deductions for her salary.

When that is done.

Or simply pay her off. Take leave for 3 days.
Sack her by instructing the gate man to never allow her in or lose his job.

Let he gateman hand her the sack letter.

Over.

Pleasure is pleasure.
Job is job
If she thinks because of sex she can misbehave she will get sacked.

Better make make the warning clear. Tell her what is wrong with her.

Dem no dey waste time for this kind thing.

Na knack you knack.

If she no fit be matured show her the way out.

Dont be timid to her ooooo

Many gals here will support the gal because most of them don't think.
They feel sex means I can do anything.

Bro give am suspension. 2 weeks.

If she come again and do anyhow give am 1 week extra.

Because she will do same to you if situation was reversed.

If I am the owner of the company I can sack you not because you had sex but because you can't get your shit together. You should know what to do. You no rape am na.

I don't blame u oooo na the idiots wey like ur comments I blame........ insipidus malinctus glo glo giz......see ur loopsided advice for ur mind u get clever abi ....don't worry until someday them hit and run ur sis .....I guess u dint read where the op told the girl he is married abi ... He knew he was married before engaging in such acts now the drums don start him dey form honest by products ......the guy is a cheat....and senseless......" Women only respect u as oga when u respect ur self.....if him sack like u recommend them go suspect am even more .....by now she fit don spread the whole information about him small periwinkle dick ....thts y she no dey respect am again ......." Never shit in ur room....if u must shit then go outside ur house so as to avoid any unpleasant smell
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by soil4soil(m): 5:45pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:

Advise kil you there

You have pounded yam at home and went to eat snacks outside

Mixing business with pressure, if I am the owner of the hotel whether you report her or not and I discovered I will sack the both of you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Offpoint1: 5:46pm On Apr 15
Yugoslavia247:
See what you will do?

Increase her workload?

Change her position to the most difficult tasks.

Give her more work.

Increase the deductions for her salary.

When that is done.

Or simply pay her off. Take leave for 3 days.
Sack her by instructing the gate man to never allow her in or lose his job.

Let he gateman hand her the sack letter.

Over.

Pleasure is pleasure.
Job is job
If she thinks because of sex she can misbehave she will get sacked.

Better make make the warning clear. Tell her what is wrong with her.

Dem no dey waste time for this kind thing.

Na knack you knack.

If she no fit be matured show her the way out.

Dont be timid to her ooooo

Many gals here will support the gal because most of them don't think.
They feel sex means I can do anything.

Bro give am suspension. 2 weeks.

If she come again and do anyhow give am 1 week extra.

Because she will do same to you if situation was reversed.

If I am the owner of the company I can sack you not because you had sex but because you can't get your shit together. You should know what to do. You no rape am na.

If he sack her, he'll definitely lose his job too and possibilities of trunketing his marriage is high.
Avoid women, especially scorned ones.

3 Likes

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Offpoint1: 5:47pm On Apr 15
thesicilian:
You know that saying that you should never poop where you eat? This is the reason. At what point did you come to realise that sleeping with your staff is bad? Is it before or after sleeping with her?

Obviously she liked you and wanted something more, but your plan was to hit and run. You treated her bad and now you're surprised that she's disrespecting you.

What I'll suggest you do is to take her out again and apologize to her, because you've wronged her. If both of you are single and want to continue the relationship discreetly, its ok. But it must not be allowed to affect the job. Both of you should spell out the terms of the relationship. If it's something that cannot work for one reason or the other, then you should also be able to break it off in a civilised manner. If that is not possible one of you will have to leave the establishment.

Personally I'll prefer you leave (both as a matter of honour and as punishment for sleeping with someone under your care and supervision) instead of trying to force her out
The guy is married grin

3 Likes

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by BigYash: 5:47pm On Apr 15
Mystery9:
Ask am o
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Boyjaco: 5:47pm On Apr 15
you for no tell her you wont knack again

you mess her feeling up

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by nairalanda1(m): 5:47pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:

GO and confess to your wife that you broke your marital vows and suffer the consequences. Also go and tell your supervisor too.

Maybe you will lose your job, maybe not.

You have now seen the consequences of adultery. This is not your first time. Many of you guys dey form religous, and then you cheat on your wife behind her back.

Oga, go and save your marriage. You have done the wrong thing, and if you sack that girl, kasala go burst.

2 Likes

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by betonnaira: 5:48pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:

keep banging her, u banged her onces n treated her like trash, keep banging until u both grt tired of each other

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by biggie73(m): 5:49pm On Apr 15
Bad boy, there are actions and consequences. Be nice to the lady. Afterall, you failed to tell me before you lodged her into a hotel and lost the little respect you got.
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by jamesversion: 5:49pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:

After satisfying yourself very well with your junior staff all through the night, you remembered in the morning that you're a married man. Hehehehe. grin

Nigerians will not kill me. cheesy

Kudos to you tho, as you did not claim to have "mistakenly" slept with her, as the nature of most Nigerians.

When caught in an act, or when the act don cast, Nigerians will claim to have mistakenly done it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by VIKTO83(m): 5:49pm On Apr 15
Make sure she doesn't have anything to implicate u. Tests, chats, call records, pictures.....because I believe she is armed with certain things that's making her behave d way she is.
Also, u can invite her over and talk sense into her. Let her know u remain her boss that even if she's ur wife and u happen to work same place that u remain her boss and won't take insults and disrespecta from her d next time.
But when u call her to discuss this with her,
1. Be so diplomatic with ur choice of words.
2. Make sure u chose d venue.
3. Make sure she doesn't have anything to record ur conversations.

If she's sitted at a venue before u or with u, just while u are about to start d discussion, make sure u swiftly change d angle of discussion and make it in a way that she will leave her phone on d previous venue.
Like: while u are sitted e.g in an eatery on a table, while u are about to start discussion, move to another table raising one flimsy excuse and u can collect her phone from her like u want to check something and make sure d camera or recorder is off as u discuss.
U need to be 5steps ahead to have be in charge with a woman.

2 Likes

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Godfather898989: 5:49pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:

When you been go to Bleep her,did you tell us? As you secretly bleeped her solve your problem alone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Boyjaco: 5:49pm On Apr 15
fact baba you know the game
zed7:
Always avoid women who know your office or house if you don't intend to be serious with her. Every man should know this.
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by dalongjnr: 5:50pm On Apr 15
Never mixed business with pleasure.
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by donogaga(m): 5:50pm On Apr 15
Mystery9:

Good question.

No mind the ashawo Man. And he is even Married.
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by drimzsmoke(m): 5:51pm On Apr 15
orohbiro:
don't mind all most all the men here have mental problem trust me

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Minus me sha!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Babslastkid: 5:52pm On Apr 15
There's this particular guy working in an institution and he's married but you know in an institution, you would definitely one or two ladies you would be crushing. Then you summoned your courage you approach the babe not telling her you are married and you just want to knack and giving her narrative of relationship.
Then you eventually knack her and she finds out. Is your work safe or not.
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Sleekfingers: 5:53pm On Apr 15
Deal with it yourself

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by MartinsD12(m): 5:53pm On Apr 15
Freshtruth:

You failed as a manager if I be the CEO of that hotel I will sack you immediately, you don't sleep with your staff same thing goes to Ladies working in hotel you don't sleep with customers if you do it's a bad image for the hotel it can bring down such hotel

1 Like

Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Nairalandite: 5:54pm On Apr 15
Orie ko pe rara. Sleep with her again na.
Re: Since I Slept With My Staff She No Longer Respects Me Pls Advise Me by Pedro334(m): 5:54pm On Apr 15
the Audacity of Band A MUMU man .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures / CSP Catherine Ugorji For UN Woman Police Officer Of The Year Award For 2020 / Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.