Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,450 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room (4179 Views)

Husband Catches His Wife With Her Side Dude After Coming Home Unexpectedly / Wife Was Beating Inside Jeep With Belt By Hubby Because He Caught Her With Man / Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:54pm On Apr 16
Farfalla:
That topic isn't exactly accurate.
What I have gathered from the 75% knowledge I have of the language is that the husband had chased her away but came back from nowhere when she moved on with her new lover. She says she has people who witnessed him chasing her away. Maybe they haven't formalised their separation yet but she insists that he did get rid of her.

She is also trying to absolve her lover from the whole mess by taking responsibility for it and says she is the one at fault, not the boyfriend. cheesy

your above explanation isnt exactly accurate either...
- if she was indeed chased away then she wouldnt have access to the matrimonial bed, to be fukcing other men in it. would he?
-and if that was the case, what is she begging forgiveness for then?
Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by Samesame247: 5:12pm On Apr 16
If you must fvck a married woman which i would never advise, do it in an hotel, never on her matrimonial bed because can a man pick up hot coals in his hands and not get burnt?

I as a man, if i catch another man fvcking my wife, na to hold the man ransom, open him bank app, withdraw every, burn him chest and face with hot electric iron, then dash him that wife.
Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by Farfalla(f): 9:09pm On Apr 16
MrBrownJay1:

your above explanation isnt exactly accurate either...
1. if she was indeed chased away then she wouldnt have access to the matrimonial bed, to be fukcing other men in it. would he?
2. and if that was the case, what is she begging forgiveness for then?

1. I wouldn't know whose bed she's in but from what I've gathered from the conversation, she seems shocked that the husband (who had already declared that she's no longer his wife) actually considers her new relationship an act of infidelity.
2. Obviously it has hit her that, although the husband had declared in the presence of witnesses that she's no longer his wife, it seems he still considers her to be his wife.

Another thing, I don't know where these NL bloggers get their stories from and what obsession they have with tagging Zimbabwe everywhere. The people in the video are not even Zimbos. They're Zambians, and they're speaking in Nyanja, not Shona.
Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by Tallesty1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 16
EreluRoz:
She already apologized for her mistake, he should pray for her and forgive her
He should try and Improve in his appearance, look good and fit for her
Let him recite psalm 91 daily
Save the advice for your brother in case his wife cheats on him; this one here doesn't need it
Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by Dynamicboss: 8:11am On Apr 17
There are many situations that sorry cannot fix and this is among the top list.

She should return to her parents’ house or marry his husband’s friend to live her fantasy life.
Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by Tokotaya: 1:25pm On Apr 17
Farfalla:

1. I wouldn't know whose bed she's in but from what I've gathered from the conversation, she seems shocked that the husband (who had already declared that she's no longer his wife) actually considers her new relationship an act of infidelity.
2. Obviously it has hit her that, although the husband had declared in the presence of witnesses that she's no longer his wife, it seems he still considers her to be his wife.

Another thing, I don't know where these NL bloggers get their stories from and what obsession they have with tagging Zimbabwe everywhere. The people in the video are not even Zimbos. They're Zambians, and they're speaking in Nyanja, not Shona.

Thanks for your explanation.
However, a few observations:
1. The Google translator calls the language Shona. Shona is spoken by the Bantu tribe in Zimbabwe.
2. The husband switched to English at a point and can be heard clearly saying: 'So, you have been f*cking my wife.' This clearly shows that the lady is his wife.
3. The lady has two hands clasped in front of her in the gesture of penitence and asking for forgiveness from the man. Would you beg your ex if he came back to find you with another man? No. You will be angry with him and call in the neighbours to come and help you.
4. The husband beats the woman with a mixing stick. Yet, she continues to beg. That's not an action of a divorced or abandoned lady who is entitled to move on with her life.
5. The lady code-mixes her language and English and can be heard saying 'Sorry' and 'It was a mistake' at intervals.

It would be interesting to know what she was sorry for, or what was a mistake in the circumstances her hubby found her.
Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by Farfalla(f): 4:06pm On Apr 17
Tokotaya:

Thanks for your explanation.
However, a few observations:
1. The Google translator calls the language Shona. Shona is spoken by the Bantu tribe in Zimbabwe.
2. The husband switched to English at a point and can be heard clearly saying: 'So, you have been f*cking my wife.' This clearly shows that the lady is his wife.
3. The lady has two hands clasped in front of her in the gesture of penitence and asking for forgiveness from the man. Would you beg your ex if he came back to find you with another man? No. You will be angry with him and call in the neighbours to come and help you.
4. The husband beats the woman with a mixing stick. Yet, she continues to beg. That's not an action of a divorced or abandoned lady who is entitled to move on with her life.
5. The lady code-mixes her language and English and can be heard saying 'Sorry' and 'It was a mistake' at intervals.

It would be interesting to know what she was sorry for, or what was a mistake in the circumstances her hubby found her.

1. Oh trust me, I'm the last person you wanna discuss Shona language and Shona people with. Trust me there. These are my "adopted" people. cheesy Anyway, most Shona speakers can also speak Nyanja/Chewa, Venda and Shangaan. And the Shona people who live/work in Kenya and Tanzania tend to speak fluent Kiswahili, while those who live in Uganda learn Luganda within months. That's the thing with Bantu languages. Once you can speak two, you will learn the other Bantu languages so easily. With all my introversion I can communicate in about 6 Bantu languages with ease, including my own mother tongue. Still, the guys in the video are Zambians.
2. Yes, he considers the lady to be his wife. But if you also understood a little bit of what she said, she seems shocked that he's claiming her now.
3. I wouldn't beg an ex, but I'm not her. Even at that, she appears to be pleading with the man not to be violent, as anyone would to get out of a violent situation.
4. She's obviously terrified of the man. Either, she must have experienced shege with him, or she's just a girl who cannot stand up for herself. Not assertive at all.
5. She's saying she's the one at fault and not the boyfriend because it obviously dawned on her that she's not as free to mingle as earlier thought. This is because the man who had "divorced" her is now claiming to be her husband. So she's still "married", because the "husband" said so.

Gosh! I can't believe I'm having a discussion about some stupïd video.

I'm out of here.
lipsrsealed
Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by killsmith(f): 4:11pm On Apr 17
This generation of women will wife all you niggas since you've refused to control your meat.
Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by Tokotaya: 4:38pm On Apr 21
Farfalla:

1. Oh trust me, I'm the last person you wanna discuss Shona language and Shona people with. Trust me there. These are my "adopted" people. cheesy Anyway, most Shona speakers can also speak Nyanja/Chewa, Venda and Shangaan. And the Shona people who live/work in Kenya and Tanzania tend to speak fluent Kiswahili, while those who live in Uganda learn Luganda within months. That's the thing with Bantu languages. Once you can speak two, you will learn the other Bantu languages so easily. With all my introversion I can communicate in about 6 Bantu languages with ease, including my own mother tongue. Still, the guys in the video are Zambians.
2. Yes, he considers the lady to be his wife. But if you also understood a little bit of what she said, she seems shocked that he's claiming her now.
3. I wouldn't beg an ex, but I'm not her. Even at that, she appears to be pleading with the man not to be violent, as anyone would to get out of a violent situation.
4. She's obviously terrified of the man. Either, she must have experienced shege with him, or she's just a girl who cannot stand up for herself. Not assertive at all.
5. She's saying she's the one at fault and not the boyfriend because it obviously dawned on her that she's not as free to mingle as earlier thought. This is because the man who had "divorced" her is now claiming to be her husband. So she's still "married", because the "husband" said so.

Gosh! I can't believe I'm having a discussion about some stupïd video.

I'm out of here.
lipsrsealed

Okay, thanks.

1 Like

Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by superCleanworks(m): 8:18pm On Apr 21
Tokotaya:
Can cheating ever be a mistake? I don't think so.

yes it can be by mistake. maybe she slipped and the dxck just happened to be right where she fell down. don't blame her abeg.
Re: ‘sorry, It Was A Mistake’ – Wife Caught By Hubby With Side Dude In Their Room by Tokotaya: 6:54am On Apr 25
superCleanworks:

yes it can be by mistake. maybe she slipped and the dxck just happened to be right where she fell down. don't blame her abeg.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

At 21 Still A Virgin / She Says I'm Too Cool,what Should I Do? Pls Help / Fidel Castro Has Slept With 35,000 Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.