Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. (4014 Views)

Here Is The Single Mother With The Most Dangerous BOOTY And Curves On Instagram / Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men / Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by Ourtruth247: 1:34pm On Apr 17
Hi guys.

I'll like to get your consent a very important subject that I want to bring to light.

For most of you that have been following me or have seen my threads, you should know the kind of subjects I get into.

But there is one subject that I avoid getting into because of how dangerous it is.

Not only have people been killed for sharing information to the public on the subject, YouTube and Google have clamped down on it so massively that it's almost impossible to find any material on the subject.

Luckily for me I have been researching this subject long before the clamp down and I have a mountain of verifiable evidence that I want to share.

It's on the subject of child trafficking, ritual child abuse, pedophilia, child sacrifice and the eating of children by those that the top of the pyramid of world power.

This subject ties in with everything I've been saying about the original of humans on Earth and the beings in control of our planet and their human puppets. It also ties in with the P Diddy case currently making waves

What I want is your consent to share the information and a show of interest to receive the information.

As long as there are people eager to learn the truth and an instrument willing to share the truth, the truth will triumph.

Please show your consent by liking this post. If I get enough likes then I'll take my time to package the information and present it step by step.

I'll be sharing lots of shocking information that most of you have never heard of before and presenting undeniable evidence to back up whatever claims I make.

If I get enough likes on this post I'll share the information. If not, then I'll keep the knowledge to myself.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by MrCork: 1:35pm On Apr 17
Ourtruth247:
Hi guys.

I'll like to get your consent a very important subject that I want to bring to light.

For most of you that have been following me or have seen my threads, you should know the kind of subjects I get into.

But there is one subject that I avoid getting into because of how dangerous it is.

Not only have people been killed for sharing information to the public on the subject, YouTube and Google have clamped down on it so massively that it's almost impossible to find any material on the subject.

Luckily for me I have been researching this subject long before the clamp down and I have a mountain of verifiable evidence that I want to share.

It's on the subject of child trafficking, ritual child abuse, pedophilia, child sacrifice and the eating of children by those that the top of the pyramid of world power.

This subject ties in with everything I've been saying about the original of humans on Earth and the beings in control of our planet and their human puppets. It also ties in with the P Diddy case currently making waves

What I want is your consent to share the information and a show of interest to receive the information.

As long as there are people eager to learn the truth and an instrument willing to share the truth, the truth will triumph.

Please show your consent by liking this post. If I get enough likes then I'll take my time to package the information and present it step by step.

I'll be sharing lots of shocking information that most of you have never heard of before and presenting undeniable evidence to back up whatever claims I make.

If I get enough likes on this post I'll present the information on Saturday morning by 10:00am. If not, then I'll keep the knowledge to myself.

angry
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by Lording123(m): 2:02pm On Apr 17
Hello Ourtruth,

I’ve been quietly following. I’ll like to think I’m waking up.

How can I become a mentee?

I understand you often say you don’t need anyone to grow spiritually. I only want to learn more from you personally.
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by Ourtruth247: 2:05pm On Apr 17
Lording123:
Hello Ourtruth,

I’ve been quietly following. I’ll like to think I’m waking up.

How can I become a mentee?

I understand you often say you don’t need anyone to grow spiritually. I only want to learn more from you personally.

Just go through my threads. Most of the information I have is shared on my threads.

I choose to remain anonymous because the information I share can be dangerous sometimes and certain people may want to harm me.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by demanuel(m): 2:27pm On Apr 17
Please kindly share.
However,be mindful of links you may share or how you post so the bots don't give you challenges and block you out like before.
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by Lording123(m): 2:30pm On Apr 17
Ourtruth247:

Just go through my threads. Most of the information I have is shared on my threads.

I choose to remain anonymous because the information I share can be dangerous sometimes and certain people may want to harm me.

Understood.

However, there are many questions you left unanswered on the questions thread you created on the 7th. Answering some of them might save some of mine. Then I can also ask the ones yet to be asked.
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by Saturnalia(m): 2:49pm On Apr 17
Ourtruth247:
Hi guys.

If I get enough likes on this post I'll share the information. If not, then I'll keep the knowledge to myself.

Please fire on. I am especially more interested in the P. Diddy’s case because I have religiously followed that bastard’s music since 1996, only for me to find out he’s one of “THEM”.

Honestly, it came as a rude shock to me.
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by alpharoyalty: 3:24pm On Apr 17
Ourtruth247:
Hi guys.

PLEASE SHARE!
I feel enlightened and free.
Thank you Boss
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by Vicboy1(m): 4:20pm On Apr 17
Ourtruth247 Abeg share it

1 Like

Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by fightingdemons: 5:03pm On Apr 17
Please i beg you share your discovery
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by SoftSport(m): 5:33pm On Apr 17
Ourtruth247:
Hi guys.

Go on Chief. We are ready!

1 Like

Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by Emmanuel30a: 5:56pm On Apr 17
Share...if you hear or what you hears...
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:32pm On Apr 17
Ourtruth247, spill this beans.
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by Countyguy: 7:58pm On Apr 17
That's how cult and religion is born.
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by FRANCISTOWN: 8:42pm On Apr 17
👇
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by FRANCISTOWN: 9:07pm On Apr 17
At first I really didn't wanna say nothing. When I saw this thread, I just smiled and in my head I was like "bunch of lunatics".

However, I had a change of mind because of the feeble-mindeds.

It's appalling and depressing that some people somewhere would prolly believe all the jargons that the OP has been posting.

Anyone who believes any of this shit is basically a dumbass mofo and your brain needs serious cross-examination. Your IQ is prolly less than 10.

I mean, the OP just shows up and posts a whole lot of nonsense and imbecilic stuff to amuse children and I wonder how grown, I mean grown ass people would even believe a bit of it.

First of all, the OP talks about some beings in the 4th dimension, 5th dimension and the other nonsense. And that the earth isn't really ours (what a load of crap, just elementary biology and you are good)

First question you should ask yourself if you've gotten a brain is.
What is a dimension?
Then
Who created these dimensions?
What is the proof of these dimensions?

And most importantly, how did the OP get to know about these dimensions. Who told him?
If he said astral travel? What is the proof of this astral travel?
Would he be the first person to have claimed to have done this?
Others have also claimed the same. How come the OP is right and they are wrong?

If the OP claimed to have come across this dimension that you haven't. Then the OP is lying. Because the law of the universe holds true for all frames of reference.

I mean, if two people fell off a ladder. They must all hit the ground.

As long as our reality is concerned. There are only four (4) known dimensions, and they are the length, breadth, height and time. This is elementary physics. A secondary school kid knows this much. Well, I'm not surprised, since some of you only wasted your parents money.

The OP is just a deluded person blessed with a determination and persistence to immerse ignorant people into stupidity.

He is the same as people who believe in flat earth. The idiots who believe in flat earth would say everyone is lying, that they are trying to hide the truth that the earth is flat.
The same way your OP believes the government is trying to hide the truth about our existence.

Now if you have a working brain? The question you should ask is. What do dey stand to gain by hiding human contacts with aliens, reptilians and these nonsense whatever the OP is preaching.

He goes on to say, YouTube and other websites don't want you to see some stuff so they take them down. Are you dumb?

What do you think YouTube is? Do you think YouTube will allow falsified and fabricated information that can lead to clownery remain accessible to users?

They take those stupid videos down because the information contained, lacks credibility and is liable to persist misinformation and stupidity.

Really? Someone who has never traveled out of the Nigerian border would sit behind his Nokia 2700 and type bull crap and people with enviable exposure would believe that,
Really, really?

The OP in a display of illiteracy literarily jump-abandons threads and jumps from thread to thread to propagate his misinformation.

4th dimension ko, 104th dimension ni. Some of you can't separate movies from reality.

This is 2024, please. Have sense. No wonder religion is thriving in Nigeria. Bunch of senseless lot.

7 Likes

Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by correctguy101(m): 9:10pm On Apr 17
alpharoyalty:

PLEASE SHARE!
I feel enlightened and free.
Thank you Boss

Chai, just like that?

Could iy be you were always as free as anyone could be but you just weren't aware
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by correctguy101(m): 9:28pm On Apr 17
FRANCISTOWN:
At first I really didn't wanna say nothing. When I saw this thread, I just smiled and in my head I was like "bunch of lunatics".

It's appalling and depressing that some people somewhere would prolly believe all the jargons than the OP has been posting.

Anyone who believes any of this shit is basically a dumbass mofo and your brain needs serious cross-examination. Your IQ is prolly less than 10.

I mean, the OP just shows up and post a whole lots of nonsense and imbecilic stuff to amuse children and I wonder how grown, I mean grown ass people would even believe a bit of it.

First of all, the OP talks about some being in the 4th dimension, 5th dimension and the other nonsense.

What is a dimension?
Then
Who created this dimension?
What is the proof of this dimension

And most importantly, how did the OP get to know about this dimensions. Who told him?

If the OP claimed to have come across this dimension that you haven't. Then the OP is lying. Because the law of the universe holds true for all frame of reference.

I mean, if two people fell of a ladder. They must all hit the ground.

As long as our reality is concerned. There are o only four (4) known dimensions, and they are the length, breadth, height and time. This is elementary physics. A secondary school kid knows this much. Well, I'm not surprised, since some of you only wasted your parents money.

The OP is just a deluded person blessed with a determination and persistence to immerse ignorant people into stupidity.

He is the same as people who believe in flat earth. The idiots who believe in flat earth would say everyone is lying, that they are trying to hide the truth that the earth is flat.
The same way your OP believes the government is trying to hide the truth about our existence.

Now if you have a working brain? The question you should ask is. What do dey stand to gain by hiding human contacts with aliens, reptilians and these nonsense whatever the OP is preaching.

He goes on to say, YouTube and other website doesn't want you to see some stuff so they take them down. Are you dumb?

What do you think YouTube is? Do you think YouTube will allow falsified and fabricated information that can lead to clownery remain accessible to users?

They take those stupid videos down because the information contained lacks credibility and is liable to persist misinformation and stupidity

Really? Someone who has never traveled out of the Nigerian border would sit behind his Nokia 2700 and type bull crap and people with enviable exposure would believe that.
Really, really?

The OP in a display of illiteracy literarily jumps abandons threads and jumps from thread to thread to propagate his misinformation.

4th dimension ko, 104th dimension ni. Some of you can't separate movies from reality.

This is 2024, please. Have sense. No wonder religion is thriving in Nigeria. Bunch of senseless lot.

Only four dimensions in our current reality?

Don't be too sure. The gods are truly crazy..

On the bolded...

That's totally untrue.

That same stoopid ol' YouTube that still contains enormous nonsense of "information that lacks credibility and is liable to persist misinformation and stupidity" ? Abegi...

More like this will spring up and maybe also gain "followership" and believers. The wonders of life are innumerable and you're here spoiling the fun... Smh
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by FRANCISTOWN: 9:47pm On Apr 17
correctguy101:

Only four dimensions in our current reality?
Yes! As long as academic integrity is concerned .
correctguy101:

Don't be too sure. The gods are truly crazy..

correctguy101:

More like this will spring up and maybe also gain "followership" and believers. The wonders of life are innumerable and you're here spoiling the fun... Smh

Only a stupid person who has wasted his years walking thru the blocks of a learning edifice would follow this load of bull.
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by FRANCISTOWN: 9:50pm On Apr 17
Countyguy:
That's how cult and religion is born.
I swr, some people are just stupid.
I've seen three of the guy's threads, but this one is a display of absolute clownery and mediocrity.

Like, can people be really this stupid in real life or this is just cruise?

1 Like

Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by DeepSight(m): 9:58pm On Apr 17
FRANCISTOWN:
The question you should ask is. What do dey stand to gain by hiding human contacts with aliens, reptilians and these nonsense whatever the OP is preaching.

I agree that the OP is on some strong narcotics however I had to cut out this little bit above. Surely, you would not be so simplistic as to imagine -

1. That humans are the only intelligent species in the universe
2. That it is impossible that other intelligent species have had any interaction with the Earth and -
3. If, just if (please remember this is an if ) there has been such interaction, interested parties would be eager to share all such information that could potentially give them unspeakable military, intelligence and economic advantages in the world.
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by drimzsmoke(m): 10:00pm On Apr 17
MrCork:

angry

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by drimzsmoke(m): 10:07pm On Apr 17
FRANCISTOWN:

It's appalling and depressing that some people somewhere would prolly believe all the jargons that the OP has been posting.

I mean, the OP just shows up and posts a whole lot of nonsense and imbecilic stuff to amuse children and I wonder how grown, I mean grown ass people would even believe a bit of it.

First of all, the OP talks about some beings in the 4th dimension, 5th dimension and the other nonsense. And that the earth isn't really ours (what a load of crap, just elementary biology and you are good)

What is a dimension?
Then

And most importantly, how did the OP get to know about these dimensions. Who told him?

If the OP claimed to have come across this dimension that you haven't. Then the OP is lying. Because the law of the universe holds true for all frames of reference.

As long as our reality is concerned. There are only four (4) known dimensions, and they are the length, breadth, height and time. This is elementary physics. A secondary school kid knows this much. Well, I'm not surprised, since some of you only wasted your parents money.

He goes on to say, YouTube and other websites don't want you to see some stuff so they take them down. Are you dumb?

They take those stupid videos down because the information contained, lacks credibility and is liable to persist misinformation and stupidity.

Really? Someone who has never traveled out of the Nigerian border would sit behind his Nokia 2700 and type bull crap and people with enviable exposure would believe that,
Really, really?

The OP in a display of illiteracy literarily jump-abandons threads and jumps from thread to thread to propagate his misinformation.

I'm telling you for a fact that the OP has schizophrenia or some other form of affective disorder. They always start out like this. They claim to know things others don't know, hear things others don't hear, and see things others don't see. If you've watched "a beautiful mind", you would have noticed that both Professor John Nash and the OP share the same pattern!!!

1 Like

Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by DeepSight(m): 10:10pm On Apr 17
Ourtruth247:
Hi guys.

Are you referring to this, or is this one of the stories that form part of what you have in mind?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2002/jan/25/worlddispatch.dutroux
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by DeepSight(m): 10:12pm On Apr 17
drimzsmoke:

I'm telling you for a fact that the OP has schizophrenia or some other form of affective disorder. They always start out like this. They claim to know things others don't know, hear things others don't hear, and see things others don't see. If you've watched "a beautiful mind", you would have noticed that both Professor John Nash and the OP share the same pattern!!!

Superb movie, that was.

And without a shadow of a doubt, the OP is severely mentally disturbed.

One thing that is interesting though is the way some people are already latching on to him. Someone up there actually wants to be his "mentee."

On reflection, this is not too far from the way many absurd religions, sects and cults spring up.

Watch out, this lunatic will soon gather a sizable following.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by SKhanmi: 10:42pm On Apr 17
The way Op posts triggers some sets of people is very amusing. And still they follow him from thread to thread... says a lot.

9 Likes

Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by Mercury12(m): 11:14pm On Apr 17
FRANCISTOWN:

What is a dimension?
Then

Really, really?

Thanks man. You just spoke my mind. That is why I most times ignore his post. I don't even have strength to argue with some dumb and stubborn zombies on his post too.

1 Like

Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by AcadaWriter: 11:18pm On Apr 17
Ourtruth247 Abeg share it
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by Countyguy: 11:20pm On Apr 17
FRANCISTOWN:

I swr, some people are just stupid.
I've seen three of the guy's threads, but this one is a display of absolute clownery and mediocrity.

Like, can people be really this stupid in real life or this is just cruise?
You underestimate human stupidity lol. This guy's thread would pass for sci-fi, religious, perhaps spiritual imagination and adventure. Passing this for fact is ludicrous. To dey comment for nairaland dey very taskful if not I got ask these guy some questions concerning topics when e don create here but I get better things to do with my time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by SenatePresdo(m): 7:45am On Apr 18
FRANCISTOWN:
👇

Its understandable that one still has to exercise skepticism in unconventional topics like this.

But offensive skepticism like yours eludes intelligence because it's actually uncouth.

You cannot disprove or prove what you are not certain about.

I can tell you my grandfather married 20 wives, you are not in the position to say that I'm lying because you neither know if its true or false, despite knowing for sure that my grandfather marrying 20 wives is highly unlikely, but then, you are not sure.

As for OP, he's been creating various threads on unpopular topics.
His acclaimed findings can serve as a fore runner for further researches for people who are actually seeking the truth.

Unknown dimensions are theoretical exploration, and not scientifically proven.

That something cannot be proven doesn't mean it can't exist.

I barely comment on his threads because i disagree with some things due to some scientific reasons, but then, they are not impossible.

Unpopular opinions, right from the time of Galilee Galileo are often regarded as madness, but it turned out to be true.

How about Charles Darwin's theory of evolution? The world must have thought he had Bipolar or schizophrenic, but what happened?

That something is contradicting basic knowledge doesn't automatically disprove its authenticity.

And lastly, like you said "The laws of universe holds true for all frames of reference"

While the fundamental laws of physics are believed to be universal, the way these laws are applied or the frameworks used to understand different phenomena can vary. Classical, quantum, and theoretical physics like string theory offer different lenses through which the universe can be understood.

In essence, cut Op some slacks, Nothing is impossible

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by FRANCISTOWN: 10:04am On Apr 18
SenatePresdo:

Its understandable that one still has to exercise skepticism in unconventional topics like this.

But offensive skepticism like yours eludes intelligence because it's actually uncouth.

1. You cannot disprove or prove what you are not certain about.

2. I can tell you my grandfather married 20 wives, you are not in the position to say that I'm lying because you neither know if its true or false, despite knowing for sure that my grandfather marrying 20 wives is highly unlikely, but then, you are not sure.

3. As for OP, he's been creating various threads on unpopular topics.
His acclaimed findings can serve as a fore runner of further researches for people who are actually seeking the truth.

4. Unknown dimensions are theoretical exploration, and not scientifically proven.

5. That something cannot be proven doesn't me it can't exist.

6. I barely comment on his threads because i disagree with some things due to dome scientific reasons, but then they are not impossible.

7. Unpopular opinions, right from the time of Galilee Galileo are often regarded as madness, but it turned out to be true.

8. How about Charles Darwin's theory of evolution? The world must have thought he had Bipolar or schizophrenic, but what happened?

9. That something is contradicting basic knowledge doesn't automatically disprove its authenticity.

And lastly, like you said "The laws of universe holds true for all frames of reference"

10. While the fundamental laws of physics are believed to be universal, the way these laws are applied or the frameworks used to understand different phenomena can vary. Classical, quantum, and theoretical physics like string theory offer different lenses through which the universe can be understood.

11. In essence, cut Op some slacks, Nothing is impossible

Honestly. Your IQ is less than 5(no offense, it's just the truth), for even charging a defence on behalf of the OP.

Semi-lliteracy is even worse than illiteracy.

1. I can't disprove or prove what I'm not certain about?
Anything that negates the laws of physics is already a disprove on its own.
If I said I've got 3 legs and 2 wings behind me which makes me fly. Anybody with at least half a fish brain should not even hold my claim to candle because it sounds very outlandishly stupid.

Also, if I said my dog drives my Bentley?Anyone who takes me seriously is prolly very sick.

That your Grandfather had 20 wives could be possible. I personally know a man who married more than 50 wives and got more than 150 kids.
There were many people who married more than 20 wives in history. So, using that analogy as a comparative stick only further solidifies that your IQ is less than 5(no offense, it's just the way i see it).

3. People who are seeking this kind of truth are sick. The only true things in the world are things that anyone can interact with. And that's physics. By the way, even if what OP is preaching is the truth, of what advantage would that be to anyone? Will it increase their odds at success or will it grant them longevity?

4. Just listen to yourself, you called it unknown dimensions (how come you and the OP knew those dimensions belong to other beings ?) And also, you need to be careful of your english grammar. This is science, not literature.

Unknown dimensions are not theoretical exploration.
The right world is : There could be other dimensions. It's a probabilistic statement, because no one knows any other dimension yet. If no one knows any other dimensions, how could we be so sure that they exist, even theoretically? (you see why I said your IQ is less than 5, no offense)

5. Whatever can not be proven remains a thesis. It doesn't exist until it is proven.(common sense)

6. They are impossible until otherwise proven(common sense).

7. Galileo had proofs of his discoveries. He even designed devices that anyone who was interested could use to observe physical laws. It was the lovers of myth and spiritual jargons, idiots , imbeciles and illiterate people with IQ less than 10 that didn't understand the laws of the universe who thought he was mad. The same applies to Darwin, there were people who were working on the evolution before Darwin. And there were people who worked with him.

Both Galileo and Darwin were authorities in their respective field. Does the OP even have a Masters Degree Certification, and is he a respected authority in his field?

One secondary school dropout with an access to internet can't come here to suspend my reasoning mechanism. Never! My IQ isn't less than 5.

@ your Number 10. I take it that you don't understand physics and physical law. So there is nothing I can say to you. Read again and pick up physics for SS1, you'd see how much you have failed.

11. Many things are impossible. Quick one, can you touch your right elbow with your right hand index finger? (Do you now agree that your IQ is less than 5? No offense)
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by Ourtruth247: 11:21am On Apr 18
The worst type of Ignorance

The worst type of ignorance is the close-minded kind; the kind of ignorance where a person believes he has all the answers and ridicules anyone that tries to present any information that runs contrary to his.

The guy above has always been quick to mention the field of physics as his bastion of truth about reality. But in his attempt to showcase his intelligence, he has revealed his ignorance of the very field he claims to know so much about.

Quantum mechanics is a field within the field of physics that presents evidence that runs contrary to what we know about physics. On the quantum level, matter does not follow the laws of classical physics. For example on the quantum level, a single electron can exist in multiple places at once. These kinds of findings have baffled even the smartest physicists

In fact this discovery was further emphasized in the subject of Quantum Entanglement, a subject that earned three physicists the Nobel Prize in 2022. Nobel prizes are only awarded to groundbreaking discoveries and this was indeed groundbreaking.

I'll suggest that everyone reads about Quantum Entanglement and in general the shocking discoveries in the field of Quantum Mechanics. It really explains how human consciousness shapes our reality, and how contemporary science hasn't fully understood the true nature of the reality we exist in.

Read up on experiments like the very famous Double slit experiment and similar ones.

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can I Go For Toyin Or Shewa? / Kissin Nd Suckin A Girl On Her Neck? / 7 Mistakes Men Should Avoid When Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.