Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. (4026 Views)

Here Is The Single Mother With The Most Dangerous BOOTY And Curves On Instagram / Ladies: On The Subject Of Deposit And Go Men / Church Girls Are The Most Dangerous Girls To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by Lording123(m): 4:21am On Apr 19
Ourtruth247:

You are welcome

1. Our current human bodies are a recent creation by the Alpha Draconians. They accelerated the evolution of primates on earth by intermixing their genetics with genetics gotten from the bodies of the 5th dimensional beings; and then manipulated the gene structure in a way that made us shorter, less intelligent and more amenable to mental and spiritual manipulation.

I was making reference to the evolution of this current physical body.

2. The Christian faith is predicated primarily on the believe in the Jesus consciousness. This consciousness actually exists, it's very powerful and it can be channeled.

Also, the mind is very powerful and we have the ability to create our reality by our thoughts. Even if something doesn't exist, as long as multiple human consciousnesses focus on that thing with absolute belief, it's begins to exist.

3. The soul is supposed to experience everything; both good and bad; and then grow as a result. That's why outside of this prison planet called Earth, souls keep all their memories even after the death of their physical bodies, and they make decisions to have new experiences in new environment and new bodies in order to learn more and grow. At the end of their growth, they return to the source and become one with it.

4. Having a partner does not halt your spiritual development, neither does it devolve it. Same applies to sex. The question is who this partner is and why are you together.

Love is the purest expression of the source energy and its the most powerful emotion. When two people who genuinely love each other engage in sexual interactions, they create a very powerful form of energy that can be used to manifest their collective thoughts. If your partner is in the same spiritual wavelength as you, it expedites your spiritual growth.

However if genuine love isn't shared between two of you, maybe you are in it for lust or she is in it for money, then such relationship is parasitic or transactional and would be antithetical to your spiritual growth.

Thanks for your response. All well understood (#1 is clarified).

I do have some more and permit me to ask. Your answers once again, will aid evolution.

5. Does having earthy accomplishments like technological innovations (which help people) and philanthropy amount to “experiences”? Or are they things an enlightened soul wouldn’t concern itself with?

6. Is it possible to rise to the uppermost echelons of this world (in technology) independent of the controllers of this world?

I mean if you don’t belong to their clan, don’t they try to eliminate one? Or do we have people at the top of industry who do not belong to their clan?

7. How do you express gratitude to source?

8. How do you wish someone well, or pray for them as an enlightened soul, absent the religious way?

9. Recently, I used to have recurring dreams (they’ve since stopped) of some sort of doomsday in which highly sophisticated dome-shaped spacecrafts hovered overhead to wipe out civilization. I often woke up (before the said wiping out actually took place) feeling those dreams were warnings of what was to come. Could they perhaps be memories of past lives instead?
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by Lording123(m): 4:26am On Apr 19
drimzsmoke:

"Folie a deux", that's what this is called in psychiatry. Sorry for the late reply, I couldn't remember this until now!!!

You do not relate because it doesn’t resonate with you.

Some of us had questions and suspicions before the OP’s threads surfaced.
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by correctguy101(m): 4:32am On Apr 19
FRANCISTOWN:

One thing I've observed about stupid people is that they are always very comfortable in their ignorance and foolishness. And they love delusions and fairytales alot.

My post is for people who are willing to put their cerebral to good use. You can get out of my mentions now if you've got nothing useful to do with your brain.
Remember to tip the guard on your way out.
Birds of feathers.

SMH
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by DeepSight(m): 5:21am On Apr 19
FRANCISTOWN:
The only true things in the world are things that anyone can interact with.

This is false, thoughtless, shallow and stupid.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:25am On Apr 19
SenatePresdo:

I have never seen someone as dumb as you are on nairaland, maybe on romance section.

Not all substances that make up the universe are observable and touchable.
Many components of the universe are not directly visible or tangible.
For example, dark matter and dark energy, which together make up about 95% of the total mass-energy content of the universe, are not observable by conventional means.

Before the Advent of science, would one know that something like infrared or radio waves existed? Since scientists then didn't know about it, or be able to observe it, So what it meant then was that something like Radio wave didn't exist because no scientist knew about it?

Do you think scientists have discovered everything just because we are in 2024? Of cause that's what you think.

And that's what makes you dumb.

You should pay me for this free lecture.

Dark matter?

NO.1 thing is. Dark matter is an assumption, it has not been verified yet whether it exists or not. But the reason scientists have made such assumption is because something interacts with gravity, it exerts gravity and it moves very slowly.

Stars in both locations traveled at the same velocity in spiral galaxies, indicating the galaxies contained more mass than could be seen. Studies of gas within elliptical galaxies also indicated a need for more mass than found in visible objects.
Then scientists called what is responsible for this phenomenon dark matter because they assume it must be there based on it's effect on the objects in the galaxies and it's gravitational attraction.

Gravity itself is a force, but it cannot be seen. When you see a man falling from a roof top, you don't see anything pushing/pulling him. As a matter of fact, the man falling does not feel any force pulling/pushing him. But you can see it's effect, the man going down is the effect.

The same way with dark matter, it cannot be seen but you can see it's gravitational interaction on the galaxies. Therefore, it's effect is clearly observable. My son.

With the fact that dark matter is interactive, it's still an assumption. How then can your mythical 5th and 6th dimensions have any possibility of being realms? Since the first 4 dimensions are not realms.

People who discovered electromagnetic waves and infrared discovered them in their laboratories and they designed the devices that were interactive with them. Not just some random dude with an internet privilege.

Where did the OP get his own discoveries from? Which laboratory is he using? Which device is he using? Are his discoveries observable and verifiable?

The reason some of you are easily fooled is because you don't even understand how simple things work. You just read to pass, memorize and pour. You never read to understand.
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:31am On Apr 19
DeepSight:

This is false, thoughtless, shallow and stupid.
Please, pray tell me three things that are in the world that cannot be either observed/seen, touched, felt, heard or interacted with. Then I'd agree that I'm thoughtless shallow and stupid. But if you cannot state them. You father, your grandfather and your great grandfather were thoughtless, shallow and stupid.
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by DeepSight(m): 5:44am On Apr 19
FRANCISTOWN:

Please, pray tell me three things that are in the world that cannot be either observed/seen, touched, felt, heard or interacted with. Then I'd agree that I'm thoughtless shallow and stupid. But if you cannot state them. You father, your grandfather and your great grandfather were thoughtless, shallow and stupid.

You didnt even notice the word I highlighted.
You dont know jack.

Go and sit down, boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:53am On Apr 19
zabimaru:

I believe you are guilty of the same crime you have accused the OP of.

While I do not agree with a lot of what the OP is posting because i prefer logic, proof and documentation to singular personal experiences, he is actually entitled to airing his ideology and personal experiences.

This is as basic as common sense can get!
Do you know what the word "censoring" or "filtering " is?

zabimaru:

There might be a 5th dimension and there might not be... None of you cannot pass either as fact yet until you have irrefutable proof of same.
This is not how the world works. We can't just assume that there anything just because we are in the world. There are laws and principles that govern the world.

If I said my grandfather lived 3million years. I'm not sure you will ever consider it possible, why? Your intellectual defense mechanism will fight that information instantly basically because you understand how humans' longevity works.

But if I told a 3yo kid the same thing, he's probably gonna look amazed and could possibly believe it. Do you know why? He doesn't have enough mental capacity to decode the implication of that claim. He prolly does not know what a million is anyways.

The fact that we can't prove or disprove anything doesn't give us the right to claim the existence of anything. That's ridiculous.

If the OP can provide where he got his information, and the proofs for them. Then I think that's when people should take him seriously.

I'm not here to show how intelligent I am or whatever nonsense. Believe me, I'm extremely intelligent in real life, I'm insanely booksmart. But the reason I'm up in ya faces is because
,some people were caught with human heads by police and when they were interrogated. They said saw how to perform money ritual from Facebook and they wanted to try it for themselves. That's how easily fooled some people can be.

zabimaru:

It's possible that we have not YET invented devices that can enable us experience other dimensions/realities/realms.
Since we've not invented these devices. How did the OP get to discover these things then? How?

zabimaru:

Till it is documented by someone priviledged to experience it and perfect the process required to access it, I (as will most science enthusiasts) will keep an open mind about it. The procedure must be plain enough for other interested parties and stakeholders to understand and replicate just like other well documented techs.
I cannot keep an open mind about something that doesn't follow the first rule of scientific procedures.

Remote Viewing (which will feel like JuJu to most people) was actually extensively explored, utilized and documented by the CIA with remarkable eye witness testimonials.
The scientific consensus does not view extrasensory perception as a SCIENTIFIC phenomenon. Skeptics have pointed out that there is no viable theory to explain the mechanism behind ESP, and that there are historical cases in which flaws have been discovered in the experimental design of parapsychological studies.

zabimaru:

"Science is a constantly evolving field, with new discoveries and advancements occurring regularly. While some may argue that certain areas of science are experiencing slower progress, it's important to note that overall, scientific research and innovation continue to expand our understanding of the world around us. New technologies, interdisciplinary collaborations, and increased access to data are driving scientific progress in diverse fields such as biology, medicine, astronomy, and environmental science. It's also worth considering that breakthroughs in one area of science can have ripple effects across multiple disciplines, leading to unexpected discoveries and advancements."

Quoted verbatim from Quora.

First of all. The OP is not a scientist. And he hasn't followed any scientific process.

Second of all. The fact that the field of science is expanding doesn't mean anyone can claim anything without providing a proof.

Third of all. Quora is not a science website. Therefore, it's not a good reference.
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:54am On Apr 19
DeepSight:

You didnt even notice the word I highlighted.
You dont know jack.

Go and sit down, boy.
Just answer my question if you've got an idea of what you are talking about
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by FRANCISTOWN: 6:03am On Apr 19
SenatePresdo:

I know your type, you only claim to believe what is scientifically proven.
Is that not how everyone is? Do you just believe things because someone says it?

SenatePresdo:

But if they ask you to come to a shrine and burn it, you will run.
Let's place a bet

SenatePresdo:

If they ask you to enter a mortuary alone at midnight with lights on or lights off, fear won't allow you.
Let's place another bet. Thankfully, I just came around on the 7th.

SenatePresdo:

You are probably still scared of phenomenas that are yet to be scientifically proven.
I'm only scared of the government and the person pointing a gun at me.

SenatePresdo:

After googling one or two, you will come here and be shouting, Olodo.
I depend on understanding. I sabi book die.
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by FRANCISTOWN: 6:05am On Apr 19
nigeriansamurai:
this one is still trying to lecture me... Oga LIKE I SAID DO YOUR RESEARCH AND MAKE YOUR THREAD AND I WILL GLADLY READ... TILL THEN KEEP IN MIND NOBODY CAME HERE TO LISTEN TO YOU...

Remember, you mentioned me first. I didn't know you.
I'm here to curtail the spread of foolishness. Therefore, you can just avoid me.
Thanks
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by DeepSight(m): 6:06am On Apr 19
FRANCISTOWN:

Just answer my question if you've got an idea of what you are talking about

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
Again: go and reflect on the word I highlighted. I highlighted it for a reason. If that reason misses you, there's really no point.

And oh, I have no need to do as you say. I am not here to score any points with anybody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by FRANCISTOWN: 6:09am On Apr 19
DeepSight:

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread.
Again: go and reflect on the word I highlighted. I highlighted it for a reason. If that reason misses you, there's really no point.

And oh, I have no need to do as you say. I am not here to score any points with anybody.
I'm not here to debate as well. I'm sure some people have understood what I did.

Have a good morning.
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by zabimaru: 7:19am On Apr 19
FRANCISTOWN:

Do you know what the word "censoring" or "filtering " is?

This is not how the world works. We can't just assume that there anything just because we are in the world. There are laws and principles that govern the world.

If I said my grandfather lived 3million years. I'm not sure you will ever consider it possible, why? Your intellectual defense mechanism will fight that information instantly basically because you understand how humans' longevity works.

But if I told a 3yo kid the same thing, he's probably gonna look amazed and could possibly believe it. Do you know why? He doesn't have enough mental capacity to decode the implication of that claim. He prolly does not know what a million is anyways.

The fact that we can't prove or disprove anything doesn't give us the right to claim the existence of anything. That's ridiculous.

If the OP can provide where he got his information, and the proofs for them. Then I think that's when people should take him seriously.

I'm not here to show how intelligent I am or whatever nonsense. Believe me, I'm extremely intelligent in real life, I'm insanely booksmart. But the reason I'm up in ya faces is because
,some people were caught with human heads by police and when they were interrogated. They said saw how to perform money ritual from Facebook and they wanted to try it for themselves. That's how easily fooled some people can be.

Since we've not invented these devices. How did the OP get to discover these things then? How?

I cannot keep an open mind about something that doesn't follow the first rule of scientific procedures.

The scientific consensus does not view extrasensory perception as a SCIENTIFIC phenomenon. Skeptics have pointed out that there is no viable theory to explain the mechanism behind ESP, and that there are historical cases in which flaws have been discovered in the experimental design of parapsychological studies.

First of all. The OP is not a scientist. And he hasn't followed any scientific process.

Second of all. The fact that the field of science is expanding doesn't mean anyone can claim anything without providing a proof.

Third of all. Quora is not a science website. Therefore, it's not a good reference.

Ok
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by chyzoo4u(m): 9:16am On Apr 19
FRANCISTOWN:

Honestly. Your IQ is less than 5(no offense, it's just the truth), for even charging a defence on behalf of the OP.

You lack communication manners and one can hardly read through your posts because of how insulting they are. Can you really teach?

Whatever your IQ is, you can pass your information (just like the person you insulted did) without insulting anyone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by FRANCISTOWN: 9:52am On Apr 19
chyzoo4u:

Can you really teach?
Honestly I can't. I've got a zero tolerance and aggressive mentality.
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by NaijaChild: 10:08am On Apr 19
Lording123:

I do have some more and permit me to ask. Your answers once again, will aid evolution.

5. Does having earthy accomplishments like technological innovations (which help people) and philanthropy amount to “experiences”? Or are they things an enlightened soul wouldn’t concern itself with?

6. Is it possible to rise to the uppermost echelons of this world (in technology) independent of the controllers of this world?

I mean if you don’t belong to their clan, don’t they try to eliminate one? Or do we have people at the top of industry who do not belong to their clan?

8. How do you wish someone well, or pray for them as an enlightened soul, absent the religious way?

9. Recently, I used to have recurring dreams (they’ve since stopped) of some sort of doomsday in which highly sophisticated dome-shaped spacecrafts hovered overhead to wipe out civilization. I often woke up (before the said wiping out actually took place) feeling those dreams were warnings of what was to come. Could they perhaps be memories of past lives instead?

Ourtruth247 please answer these questions because by so doing most of us get clarifications on things we need to know

1 Like

Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by killsmith(f): 11:09am On Apr 19
correctguy101:

At the end of the day, even love in all it's form will be swept away. Vanity, both the so called good and bad, every fvcking thing will be swept away. cheesy
Don't be too quick to give up. Man is very close to becoming God. He only needs infinite energy source and immortality.
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by killsmith(f): 11:17am On Apr 19
FRANCISTOWN:

Calm down. I told you I've seen many of the guy's threads , and there was even a thread where I openly praised his dedication. So I have nothing against the OP, but everything against his teachings and against people who believe such teachings.

I'm not saying I'm wise. But I'm far from being stupid, believe me. I don't know many things. But the few things I know, I have a deep understanding of 'em, therefore can't nobody tell me otherwise.

Some things are just very stupid for a human to even ponder.

How could someone say
•The earth doesn't originally belong to humans.
•Humans are 5th dimensional beings.
•There are reptilians..

So many idiotic statements.
Now you adherent follower. Have you asked yourself, where the OP got his information?

Who are in the 1st/second dimensions?

There are only four dimensions so far which even children can easily understand.

By the way. I'm not here for people with malfunctioning reasoning mechanism like you.
I'm here to provoke reasoning in people with brains.
Humans do not originally belong to this planet. The proof is everywhere.
Compare the body composition and anatomy.
We walk upright. We don't have their speed, or defense like them. We look very vulnerable unlike animals who have dangerous features.
We don't have furs, fangs or claws. Other animals evolved these features over the years for self defense. Even the snakes evolved their poisonous venom.
The animals have stronger eyesight. They can see in the dark, they can look at the sun for long. Because they have been here much longer.
They animals have strong immunity. They eat food from the Dustin, eat all sorts of dirty food and they barely fall sick. Humans fall sick eating food wey them no warm. That is why humans are extremely careful with what they eat.

Even deep inside you, you constantly ask yourself what you are doing on this planet. You have a strong conviction that there is somewhere other than this place.

7 Likes

Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by drimzsmoke(m): 11:32am On Apr 19
Lording123:

You do not relate because it doesn’t resonate with you.

Some of us had questions and suspicions before the OP’s threads surfaced.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I saw a lady 2 years ago, age should be between 24 to 26 years. She was living with her pastor and the wife(mum's elder sister). The girl would always be indoor praying.
At first, she claimed to hear from God that something bad was about to happen and that they should fast and pray. The people she was staying with obliged. She kept giving them prophecies and they kept listening
Then one day, she was outside washing clothes when she saw one of the neighbours in the compound and attacked her becuase God told her she's a witch. After that, she started seeing ghost as well, and attacking people(she became violent)
One thing about psychosis is this, most people don't know until the patient becomes aggressive. They listen to them most times because, before the mental illness, these people are either religious person or highly intelligent person

2 Likes

Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by correctguy101(m): 1:12pm On Apr 19
killsmith:

Don't be too quick to give up. Man is very close to becoming God. He only needs infinite energy source and immortality.

Oh come on.

Yet, depends how you define that word though...

IMHO, with my definition of what and who a god should be... Man no near anywhere close. Man wey be crase pesin?grin undecided

Abeg make we hia word..
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by nigeriansamurai(m): 1:18pm On Apr 19
FRANCISTOWN:

Remember, you mentioned me first. I didn't know you.
I'm here to curtail the spread of foolishness. Therefore, you can just avoid me.
Thanks
also in the same vain nobody asked you to comment on this thread so please if you would refrain from it, i will not mention you. Also i was reading you write up on gravity and dark matter, so please can you tell me how far you have gone in sciences? what is your specialty? Are you a practicing scientist or a graduate in sciences?

1 Like

Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by killsmith(f): 1:26pm On Apr 19
correctguy101:

Oh come on.

Yet, depends how you define that word though...

IMHO, with my definition of what and who a god should be... Man no near anywhere close. Man wey be crase pesin?grin undecided

Abeg make we hia word..

Man is a thinking God. Whatever might be termed impossible, man will think up a way to solve the problem.
If God almighty comes down today, some men will think of a way to kill him. We already tried to kill him, That is why he flung us down and trapped us here.

1 Like

Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by correctguy101(m): 1:54pm On Apr 19
killsmith:
Man is a thinking God. Whatever might be termed impossible, man will think up a way to solve the problem.
If God almighty comes down today, some men will think of a way to kill him. We already tried to kill him, That is why he flung us down and trapped us here.

Ah...

Do not tell me this makes sense to you shocked

Why am I even surprised? I knew men has always been crazy..cheesy
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by SenatePresdo(m): 3:49pm On Apr 19
FRANCISTOWN:

You should pay me for this free lecture.

Dark matter?

NO.1 thing is. Dark matter is an assumption, it has not been verified yet whether it exists or not. But the reason scientists have made such assumption is because something interacts with gravity, it exerts gravity and it moves very slowly.

Stars in both locations traveled at the same velocity in spiral galaxies, indicating the galaxies contained more mass than could be seen. Studies of gas within elliptical galaxies also indicated a need for more mass than found in visible objects.
Then scientists called what is responsible for this phenomenon dark matter because they assume it must be there based on it's effect on the objects in the galaxies and it's gravitational attraction.

Gravity itself is a force, but it cannot be seen. When you see a man falling from a roof top, you don't see anything pushing/pulling him. As a matter of fact, the man falling does not feel any force pulling/pushing him. But you can see it's effect, the man going down is the effect.

The same way with dark matter, it cannot be seen but you can see it's gravitational interaction on the galaxies. Therefore, it's effect is clearly observable. My son.

With the fact that dark matter is interactive, it's still an assumption. How then can your mythical 5th and 6th dimensions have any possibility of being realms? Since the first 4 dimensions are not realms.

People who discovered electromagnetic waves and infrared discovered them in their laboratories and they designed the devices that were interactive with them. Not just some random dude with an internet privilege.

Where did the OP get his own discoveries from? Which laboratory is he using? Which device is he using? Are his discoveries observable and verifiable?

The reason some of you are easily fooled is because you don't even understand how simple things work. You just read to pass, memorize and pour. You never read to understand.

Mr Know book die, what exists outside of the Universe?

If you assume OP is a comic writer, why not allow him to write without insults?

2 Likes

Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by Ourtruth247: 4:27pm On Apr 19
Lording123:

5. Every thing one does in his physical lifetime amounts to experience, whether good or bad. The goal is to learn and grow, although sometimes this goal isn't met and it might require multiple lifetimes for this learning and growth to happen.

Sometimes souls make wrong choices in their lifetimes which decreases their spiritual consciousness but choose to rewrite those choices in their next life.

Sadly growth and learning doesn't apply to humans on earth in the way I described above. Our case is different.

We are playing a game where we only have one chance to learn and grow. When we die we start the learning from scratch.

Unlike free beings who retain the memories of all their previous experiences, we always start with a blank slate.

That's why our predicament is almost hopeless.

That's also why our lifespan was decreased by the Alpha Draconians in order to prevent enough time for learning and growth.

6. I don't think it's possible to rise to the uppermost echelons of power without sharing the same psychological profile as those who run things at that level. You have to be sociopathic and obsessed with power to get to that level.

I doubt someone who isn't power hungry and desperate for wealth would even try to get to that level. Anyone with genuinely good intentions for the public who even tries to approach that level of power would be filtered out immediately because their goals will contradict that of the sociopaths in power.

7. By appreciating all you have and not complaining about things you don't have, but rather realizing that you create your reality and have the power to get anything you want.

8. By just simply wishing the best for them;.not showing contempt, jealously, envy or hatred of any sort.

I'm not a fan of prayer. You don't need to pray to anything. By praying to something you are giving away your power to that thing and proving that you have no knowledge of who you truly are. You have the power to shape your reality and prayer is antithetical to spiritual growth.

9. I've also been having the same exact dream. I think it's a revelation of the past; probably the previous reset. A lot of people have also been having the same dream. Dreams of this sort happen when the soul begins to unshackle itself from mental manipulation.

There is something called the akashic records. It's a storehouse of all our past memories. Based on my research when a soul begins to grow spiritually, it can gain temporary access to the akashic records and get a glimpse into his past.

4 Likes

Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:55pm On Apr 19
nigeriansamurai:
also in the same vain nobody asked you to comment on this thread so please if you would refrain from it,
NL is a forum. And any thread is an open discussion. You went to school now, you should know this much.
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by FRANCISTOWN: 5:58pm On Apr 19
SenatePresdo:

Mr Know book die, what exists outside of the Universe?

If you assume OP is a comic writer, why not allow him to write without insults?
Understanding is very important.

The right question should be "what exists outside of the observable universe"?

You lot be actin like the christian folks. See the way y'all came for my head because I went against your delusions.

Your almighty mentor who is your light and your guide and is feeding you with diff. kinna fables is prolly just laughing at your mediocrity.
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by SenatePresdo(m): 6:16pm On Apr 19
FRANCISTOWN:

Understanding is very important.

The right question should be "what exists outside of the observable universe"?

You lot be actin like the christian folks. See the way y'all came for my head because I went against your delusions.

Your almighty mentor who is your light and your guide and is feeding you with diff. kinna fables is prolly just laughing at your mediocrity.

1)What exists outside of the observable Universe?

2) what is the true nature of reality?

Since Op doesn't know anything and just throwing fables, and you seem to know a lot.

And what is the scientific explanation behind remove viewing, AKA astral projection?
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by FRANCISTOWN: 6:37pm On Apr 19
killsmith:
Humans do not originally belong to this planet. The proof is everywhere.
Where is the proof?

killsmith:

Compare the body composition and anatomy.
We walk upright. We don't have their speed, or defense like them. We look very vulnerable unlike animals who have dangerous features.
We don't have furs, fangs or claws. Other animals evolved these features over the years for self defense. Even the snakes evolved their poisonous venom.
The animals have stronger eyesight. They can see in the dark, they can look at the sun for long. Because they have been here much longer.
They animals have strong immunity. They eat food from the Dustin, eat all sorts of dirty food and they barely fall sick. Humans fall sick eating food wey them no warm. That is why humans are extremely careful with what they eat.
JSS1 Basic Science course guide explains all these.

killsmith:

Even deep inside you, you constantly ask yourself what you are doing on this planet. You have a strong conviction that there is somewhere other than this place.
I don't ask myself what I'm doing on this planet. There are lots of things to do on the planet than waste my time on irrelevant questions.
I have a strong conviction that there is no place other than this place.
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by FRANCISTOWN: 6:46pm On Apr 19
SenatePresdo:

1)What exists outside of the observable Universe?
Nothing or spacetime. Since the universe is constantly expanding.

SenatePresdo:

2) what is the true nature of reality?
It is simply everything that we see, or feel, or is interactive and overall, what we perceive.

SenatePresdo:

Since Op doesn't know anything and just throwing fables, and you seem to know a lot.
I don't know a lot. I'm just very far from being stupid and imbecilic.

SenatePresdo:

And what is the scientific explanation behind remote viewing, AKA astral projection?
You once talked about remote viewing(Extrasensory perception)and I already answered you. Refer to my previous post.
By the way. Remote viewing isn't the same as astral projection.
Anyways, both are not scientific phenomena.
They are only for deluded people to believe.
Re: The Most Dangerous Subject In The World. by Lording123(m): 7:47pm On Apr 19
Ourtruth247:

5. Every thing one does in his physical lifetime amounts to experience, whether good or bad. The goal is to learn and grow, although sometimes this goal isn't met and it might require multiple lifetimes for this learning and growth to happen.

Sometimes souls make wrong choices in their lifetimes which decreases their spiritual consciousness but choose to rewrite those choices in their next life.

Sadly growth and learning doesn't apply to humans on earth in the way I described above. Our case is different.

We are playing a game where we only have one chance to learn and grow. When we die we start the learning from scratch.

Unlike free beings who retain the memories of all their previous experiences, we always start with a blank slate.

That's why our predicament is almost hopeless.

That's also why our lifespan was decreased by the Alpha Draconians in order to prevent enough time for learning and growth.

6. I don't think it's possible to rise to the uppermost echelons of power without sharing the same psychological profile as those who run things at that level. You have to be sociopathic and obsessed with power to get to that level.

I doubt someone who isn't power hungry and desperate for wealth would even try to get to that level. Anyone with genuinely good intentions for the public who even tries to approach that level of power would be filtered out immediately because their goals will contradict that of the sociopaths in power.

7. By appreciating all you have and not complaining about things you don't have, but rather realizing that you create your reality and have the power to get anything you want.

8. By just simply wishing the best for them;.not showing contempt, jealously, envy or hatred of any sort.

I'm not a fan of prayer. You don't need to pray to anything. By praying to something you are giving away your power to that thing and proving that you have no knowledge of who you truly are. You have the power to shape your reality and prayer is antithetical to spiritual growth.

9. I've also been having the same exact dream. I think it's a revelation of the past; probably the previous reset. A lot of people have also been having the same dream. Dreams of this sort happen when the soul begins to unshackle itself from mental manipulation.

There is something called the akashic records. It's a storehouse of all our past memories. Based on my research when a soul begins to grow spiritually, it can gain temporary access to the akashic records and get a glimpse into his past.

All understood. I really appreciate you for taking the time out to answer them.

@9 whoa! I’m actually starting to think it’s a past memory thing too. But it’s weird to know you’ve been having the same exact dream.

Though so far (after many threads read) I’ve not seen any mention of where an enlightened soul goes after life (on earth) once it breaks free from the matrix.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Fiance Is Fading Away From Me / She Doesn't Like His Profession. / How / Where To Find Respectable Naija Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.