Stats: 3,152,589 members, 7,816,451 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Help - Shes Killing Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help - Shes Killing Me (15530 Views)

*(pics) When You Feel Shes Ur GF Nd She Dont Feel So / She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold / 15 sign To Know Shes Playing You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Wizkhalifa2(m): 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2011
dis sh*t z 2 lng jor!, Eva heard of summary?? , Dude d gal does'nt luv u nymor na, FREE AM
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Igosun: 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2011
Am sure after Intro you are not going back with her, so what why are you disturbing yourself over "another boy" girlfriend. Bet it after intro she might elope with the man, pray to God to give you your own wife okai. All the best!
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by downcasted: 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2011
**Just a quick update**

Im sending this message on a bottle of raw vodka - amidst tears

I have finally broken the news to her and asked her to move on with her lives, (Just 9 days to when we would have been 5 together)
Seem i called at the best of time, right when she was in the midst of her friends
Initially she cried, screamed while saying we could work sometin out
then i hung up - then she called back saying she wants to go fight someone who she suspects
been feeding me all info about her, (her elder brother's ex GF) if its not guys that marry pro[i]stit[/i]utes 
Then her elder brother rang me saying all sort of bullsh1t followed by a call from her father who finalized it all
saying i shouldnt bother with any introduction anymore!

I guess i just have to face my worst fears and move on obviously without her - I guess her chapter in my life is finally over
Knowing someone since i was 20 been everything i needed in a girl and been accepted by my family gave me hope for a future
I thought i had found someone who would be willing to spend the rest of her life with me.
I never knew Just a year away from my woman could change things - I never turn my back on people i love not to mention a relationship
that i had put so much into (Its all good) I have always said - if she happens to go i'll never have anything to do with a nigerian lady again
(Im sorry for saying that) But i just dont know how i could look into the eyes of another woman and tell her how much i love her again
To be sincere it would take me alot of time to get out of this - But its all good!

I'll take it that im heart broken - maybe i over stepped my bonds maybe i was just been over careful - one word i have always stuck to is if you have a bird set it free and if it comes back its all yours

so Bee (which is her nickname i gave her) Im setting you free tonight and wish her all the very best in life

I declare this thread closed!

Thank you nairalanders
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by iyatrustee(f): 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2011
^^we decide wen to close d thread dude! grin grin
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by PeeJee(m): 6:07pm On Nov 21, 2011
Take it easy man, don't worry u will get over it, I really felt bad it reminds me of mine, she was my first love, I met her when I was in SS 2 , we broke up sept. 2011 when my dad had stroke at the same time I had case with police in respect of fake currency, I was into some business paid in hard currency some were fake, I really spend alot then she show  her really colour. Dont worry God is on ur side may be she is not urs.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by downcasted: 6:12pm On Nov 21, 2011
^Yeah Now i believe she never was meant to be mine smiley
Ive been fighting a lost battle -

Relationships are not worth it,
I'll never venture near one again
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by iyatrustee(f): 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2011
^^wrong mindset! Too young to close ur heart to love. Lots of good guys out dier. Just look right. If u dey interested, I am available. cheesy cheesy
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Omolola1(f): 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2011
haba iyatrustee

@downcasted, sorry
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by iyatrustee(f): 6:31pm On Nov 21, 2011
^ embarassed embarassed am I wrong for trying my luck? Afteral he has declared d thread closed, I am justing easing upcasted's pains by volunteering. grin grin
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Goldieluks: 6:33pm On Nov 21, 2011
iyatrustee:

^^wrong mindset! Too young to close your heart to love. Lots of good guys out dier. Just look right. If u dey interested, I am available. cheesy cheesy

You don dey apply for this one too? shocked
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Omolola1(f): 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2011
yeah ryt. . .beta seduce him b4 he commits suicide
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by iyatrustee(f): 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2011
@ goldie, what's d meaning of dat? Or are u also interested? sad sad
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Goldieluks: 6:38pm On Nov 21, 2011
iyatrustee:

@ goldie, what's d meaning of dat? Or are u also interested? sad sad

So if i should ask you a question,then it means am interested?
No am not!
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by pendo89(f): 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2011
just say 'I have opened a new page on my book of life'. There are several more pages to go.
First cut is the deepest.ask Rod stewart.
All will be well.I am sure you will love again.This is a phase of heartbreak and its good for the soul cz it makes u strong.
cheer up and goodluck.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by downcasted: 6:43pm On Nov 21, 2011
Thanks Y'all for your various contributions
You have all been indeed helpful

Truth to be told, Not one - i repeat Not one person who knows both of us together
told me to give the girl another chance.
Despite im been mad tipsy and high on Vodka as im send this message-
I really want to thank y'all for your help

She is gone and her family seemingly seem to back her on this one
Dont know why - they all claim i listen to people too much without necessarily getting to the root
of the issue when 99% of what these people said are true,
[b]shes been cheating on me but no body addressed that issue instead i am the wrong person here for listening to people who told me she cheating
[/b]She hides things from her family and tries to paint a good image of who she isnt to them, she has turned her family against me and made them
hate me (they always had my backings anyway)

Its all done and completed - and im moving on from tonight and wish her the best with davies
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2011
Well bros u see. U've not even been single five minutes and u're already getting offers.lol. Why kill urself over her??Plenty of fish in the sea, i tell u.
pendo89:

just say 'I have opened a new page on my book of life'. There are several more pages to go.
All will be well.I am sure you will love again.This is a phase of heartbreak and its good for the soul cz it makes u strong.
cheer up and goodluck.
I like that.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by downcasted: 6:49pm On Nov 21, 2011
moroh:

Well bros u see. U've not even been single five minutes and u're already getting offers.lol. Why kill urself over her??Plenty of fish in the sea, i tell u

smh
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by downcasted: 7:17pm On Nov 21, 2011
@pendo89

Thank you smiley
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2011
@poster, Padi mi gboju. That babe no b yours jare. grin
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by downcasted: 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2011
embarassed
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by LongOne1(m): 7:51pm On Nov 21, 2011
'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all - T Alfred Lord Tennyson.

Remember, whatever you are going through now will pass,

So, be optimistic and dust yourself up.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by downcasted: 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2011
^Thank you smiley
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by chamber2(m): 8:27pm On Nov 21, 2011
downcasted

I am still laffing hahahahaha

I lost my 5 yr relationship to ''NYSC" hahaha

But you know what?

I got another better one a wk after. But now, this one too is doing ''NYSC.'' My options are still very open.
I am not in the country too, but my options are still open hahahaha

Meanwhile, you are a hardworking young man, so, women will never be ur problem. Except if u want them to be

The one
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by NET1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 21, 2011
iyatrustee:

If u dey interested, I am available. cheesy cheesy

oya, I dey interested. cheesy cheesy.

.NET
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by pendo89(f): 8:43pm On Nov 21, 2011
grin grin funny replies
Are u done with the raw vodka? Take time to heal b4 u start on another relationship and sorround urself with friends.
You will have God to thank for sparing you a major heartbreak.
cheers.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by TexasGal: 8:53pm On Nov 21, 2011
I feel your pain. You will get over her. Honestly maybe we are only hearing your end of it, but this woman sounds like she is taking advantage of you and doesn't deserve you. There are so many women who would love to have a doting boyfriend who loves and cares for her as much as you do. You just have to find the right person who you are compatible with.

You men have it a lot easier than we do when it comes to finding a life partner, but it seems like when you fall in love, you fall hard, even if its with the wrong woman. Then you get bitter and take it out on so many good women that come into and out of your life by dogging them out. I hope that will not be the case with you. Take the time to heal and get over her properly before diving into something else. Know what you want, avoid dealing with her type again, and take your time, you are still young. Be strong and take good care.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by lailaiwala: 8:55pm On Nov 21, 2011
pendo89:

cheer up and goodluck.

pendo,
the guy's full of shiiit. making himself look like the victim. i almost bought it too. did you see where he admitted being a rage-a-holic and beating on her? what a douche!

op,
forget "she's killing me." if you keep writing silly shiiit, i'll come over and really kill you!
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Omolola1(f): 9:00pm On Nov 21, 2011
lol @ lailaiwala
thought dis thread ad been closed!!!
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by pendo89(f): 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2011
lailaiwala:

pendo,
the guy's full of shiiit. making himself look like the victim. i almost bought it too. did you see where he admitted being a rage-a-holic and beating on her? what a douche!

op,
forget "she's killing me." if you keep writing silly shiiit, i'll come over and really kill you!

lol did he modify his post cz I missed that. Whatevr the case. He has a looooong way to go and many more pages to open in this life.
Life is about OVERCOMING and MOVING.You cant afford to get stuck.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by lailaiwala: 9:40pm On Nov 21, 2011
here, pendo:

Its not like i have exactly been good myself just that i always admit to mistakes especially shouting and hiting her when angry
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-806457.96.html#msg9598089

i wish the boy luck but i also wish he'd take a chill pill. cheesy
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Woke4all(m): 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2011
Keep drinking more vodka nothing do you
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by downcasted: 12:11am On Nov 22, 2011
TexasGal:

I feel your pain. You will get over her. Honestly maybe we are only hearing your end of it, but this woman sounds like she is taking advantage of you and doesn't deserve you. There are so many women who would love to have a doting boyfriend who loves and cares for her as much as you do. You just have to find the right person who you are compatible with.

You men have it a lot easier than we do when it comes to finding a life partner, but it seems like when you fall in love, you fall hard, even if its with the wrong woman. Then you get bitter and take it out on so many good women that come into and out of your life by dogging them out. I hope that will not be the case with you. Take the time to heal and get over her properly before diving into something else. Know what you want, avoid dealing with her type again, and take your time, you are still young. Be strong and take good care.

kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Told Her To Touch Her Toes & He Raised Her Skirt Up And Started Riding(pics) / Why Do Single Women Date Married Men Why ? / Love Story (18+)