Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,201 members, 7,829,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Help - Shes Killing Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help - Shes Killing Me (15550 Views)

*(pics) When You Feel Shes Ur GF Nd She Dont Feel So / She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold / 15 sign To Know Shes Playing You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2011
leave this girl alone. she isnt interested and she will cheat on you if you marry her.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by KaliKB: 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2011
Hmmm bros i undstnd d feelin bt jos luk up if u die cos of dis ur gal,do u tink she'll die wit u? Nope lyf will go on.ur ability 2 let go & muv on is wat meks u who u r.nobody's worth dyin 4.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by downcasted: 8:15pm On Nov 18, 2011
i dnt knw wat shes really up to. if she doesn want u again,let her jst tel u d plain truth instead of denyin everytin
I just need her to come clean and I;ll wish her the best and let her be, we can still be friends and everything,

Im no longer financially capable in her life anymore cos ive since stopped giving her money the minute i noticed she was two timing
I think i mite send this thread over to her to see but if she could come clean she would sure save me from this depression im currently going through
She has kissed the guy (and God knows whats beyond it)
sources say she has been seen spending the night at this dudes place and even that
she has confessed receiving money from this same guy

if she so much cares bout this guy why cant she just come clean so i can move on, what is she trying to do with me
why is she trying to emotionally destroy me and make me pratically void to my future, I have other tins to worry bout her issue always make me consider them last - Shes not the first to double date and as some rightfully explained earlier, she isnt wrong if she ends up not dating me but i just need her to kindly tell me she is dating this guy and i would go - sad sad

Nairalanders why is she finding it so difficult telling me the truth cry
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by ronkebp(f): 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^^^ she is not the one holding you down, it is you that do not want to move on, she is not obliged to tell you any of her affairs, like someone pointed out you are not married to her yet, so she can do whatever!!! with her life. I can sense you are an emotional person, and that is not too good for a man, Ask Mr. Chuks that posted on here few days ago, how he is dealing with his own heartbreak.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Flashaldrin(m): 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2011
Eeya, this is what one guy is currently doing to my cousin sister.
Stop choking her!!! allow her to make up her goddamn mind!!
she's obviously pushing you away cos you are trying to force yourself on her tongue tongue tongue
Five years is not today, you woo a woman everyday!!!
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by downcasted: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2011
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by silvertuke(m): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2011
Bros please just forget the girl and move on with your life. I knw you love her but she has no feelings for you anymore forcing her to come back to you will not work. just continue with life. na their way.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by chikeorji123(m): 10:30pm On Nov 18, 2011
hello poster
it's seen that u are a woman by been emotional,that's too bad.now she's the man.our ladies are not made to be too nice u have 2 be ginger de swargger grin grin grin
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by chamber2(m): 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2011
Oh boy, i can't stop laughing at you hahahaha

This was almost exactly what i experienced between Dec and March 2011 when i traveled newly.

In my case, my lady was more matured than yours.  At the end i realised it was all my fault, i was always nagging, complaining and suspecting.

Relax your mind and concentrate. Think less of what she does in your absence and all other things shall be added unto you. I don't bother about what my woman does in my absence, i rather spend my time encouraging, advising and appreciating her. Even if she leaves, she will always remember one thing --i was nice to her and meant not harm. Call your woman and have a long chat with her. Women need to be assured and reassured that you are there for them.

Build your relationship on openness, trust and care. Make her your friend. In fact, i encourage my woman to hang out with her male friends, go to club etc. Yes i do that, not because i am foolish but because i want her to be a bit relieved of my absense. It is not easy for a woman to stay that long without companionship, and to add to it nagging.

But me dey chop my suya small small here o. Life is too short shocked

work on her and don't let your 4 yr relationship die out.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 18, 2011
Ahh, i cry 4u!!! Ds girl doesnt give a hook abot u anylonger, sorry theres notin u can do abot it, shes crazy about d oda dude but bet me when she gets dumped, she will come back to beg u. But seriously u deserve someone beta dan her, i knw wat u re going thru, it reli hurts n i can feel d pain, jst take it easy so dat u wont ve hypertension o. The cure to ur emotional ppain is to get a girl in europe n let her f**k d hell out of u. I bet u will be relieved n wit time u ll 4get her n move on wit ur life. Sorry o.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by doctokwus: 11:13pm On Nov 18, 2011
To b honest,cudnt finish d post,way too long& am a lazy reader,but far as I read:op shd move on,forcing her to evn come bac won't stop her seein d one she trully loves
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by shirleee(f): 11:26pm On Nov 18, 2011
@sexkillz, marry me grin
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 18, 2011
shirleee:

@sexkillz, marry me grin
[size=14pt]Wow! A hottie like you? I'll be damned if i say no![/size] grin grin
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by 195(f): 1:19am On Nov 19, 2011
shirleee:

@sexkillz, marry me grin

undecided undecided
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 19, 2011
@OP Ur not yet a man,because if U're ,U will learn how to forget about her and move on, Guess Ur not Financially Ok or maybe that her thought and she left for better option, Uself go for better option and stop acting like a GIRL,
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Nobody: 2:25am On Nov 19, 2011
OP why not get a sexy cypriot chick and forget about ur lost babe in naija
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Roland17(m): 3:32am On Nov 19, 2011
Like my Grand mother say's " NOT EVERY THING THAT MAKES US HAPPY IS NECESSARILY GOOD FOR US"
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by 677ano(m): 3:55am On Nov 19, 2011
@OP

Why are you wasting your precious time you have lost the lady, she was never really into you all this years
She is probably keeping you around as a posible fall back if the new guy disappoint her.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by lailaiwala: 4:16am On Nov 19, 2011
OP are you insane? you want a dishonest lying cheating venal woman to be the mother of your children?!

move on. you are very young. you'll be fine. she is damaged goods. if you pursue her, it'll be your ruin. mark my words.'

since you're so confused, just bury yourself in your studies or work for now. when you come up for air, you'd have gotten over it and ready to try again. smiley
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by tashanja(m): 4:30am On Nov 19, 2011
@ Poster:
You claim you want reality yet you continue to be in denial, burying your head in the sand like an ostrich.

The truth and harsh reality of life is that we can't always get what we want but only what we can - its as simple as that.

Your girl clearly doesn't want you no more and already told you so, what else do you want? Why must she have to give it to you in graphical details before you will accept the truth and move on.

Note, everybody on this thread can easily see it, so why can't you see it for yourself - after all we can't all be wrong.

Also note that Sexkills was only giving you the formula to act upon the (slimmest of) hope, based on your expressed wish to win her back; but I am sure even he too wouldn't  tell you that it was the wisest of options opened to you.

For goodness sake get a grip man, don't be wimp, move on; or else even if you were to succeed, you would have only succeeded in marrying a woman whose fidelity and commitment to you would always be questionable - to say the least.

You are unfortunately behaving like a drowning person ready to clasp the sharp end of a sword in order to save this relationship; but believe me man, she is clearly not the right woman for you - much as you may love and want her back, the more you try the more you would be pushing her into more lies and seemingly this endless circle of deceit.  

Sorry for telling you the bitter truth. sad cool
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Nobody: 4:42am On Nov 19, 2011
op i suspect that babe use african remote control on u(juju) lipsrsealed
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Nobody: 5:18am On Nov 19, 2011
@ OP,u be mumu?how u go keep congo say make dem no shine am for country like naija.u left a naija babe with mouth promise and u come stop to send change for recharge card and weavon and yet u expect the babe to cross dey pray and wait for ur safe return from Malabo,u never begin confuse.wait small.that babe don waka since the day u enter aeroplane and u beta commot ya eye from her n,yash cos better Rambo don hold am and notin u fit do.I trust say that guy dey nack the babe wella and u dey self-service for ur bafroom.dt cyprus wey u dey don affect ur thinking,beta relocate to Israel or Palestine where harder men go teach u how to be man.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by dammizz(m): 5:20am On Nov 19, 2011
@ op; control ur anger brother, no girl wants to spend the rest of her life with one who cant control himself (except d desperate/ugly ones). The reason she hung around so long is probably 4 d financial benefits.
Manage ur temper, once she notice this she'll come back to u. Do nothing about it and d same case will resurface even if u move on to d next relationship. Believe that
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by shirleee(f): 7:08am On Nov 19, 2011
@190, hve we got a problem here?
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 19, 2011
bennygee:

@ OP,u be mumu?how u go keep congo say make dem no shine am for country like naija.u left a naija babe with mouth promise and u come stop to send change for recharge card and weavon and yet u expect the babe to cross dey pray and wait for your safe return from Malabo,u never begin confuse.wait small.that babe don waka since the day u enter aeroplane and u beta commot ya eye from her n,yash cos better Rambo don hold am and notin u fit do.I trust say that guy dey nack the babe wella and u dey self-service for your bafroom.dt cyprus wey u dey don affect your thinking,beta relocate to Israel or Palestine where harder men go teach u how to be man.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 19, 2011
tashanja:

Also note that Sexkills was only giving you the formula to act upon the (slimmest of) hope, based on your expressed wish to win her back; but I am sure even he too wouldn't  tell you that it was the wisest of options opened to you.

[size=14pt]Yeah! Formula would need serious serious efforts, to come to fruition. . . Na hard work. It's easier to walk away, but for real, this is 5 years we are talking about. It's not easy to let go so easily. My advice would be to try first, and if it doesnt work, then he can finally close the chapter on that book. . .[/size]

shirleee:

@190, hve we got a problem here?
[size=14pt]No! He doesnt! Trust me. . . cheesy[/size]
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by shirleee(f): 8:09am On Nov 19, 2011
@ Sexkillz, i believe u hun. Hope u slept well sweets?
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by pendo89(f): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2011
Am not angry at the girl but the op.
You lack the courage to face and hear the truth so you prefer to hold on to a decaying or dead relationship.
Shes sleeping with another guy and she demands bb and money by dec? is that the kind of girl you want for a wife?
Your family and friends alike are warning you but you still hold on to false hope till u hear it from her?
Haven't u ever heard 'actions speak louder than words' and that communication takes different forms? shes TALKING TELLING YOU SHES IN LOVE WITH SMBODY ELSE!
What else are you waiting to hear? a confession? wait for that in the courts of law cz she wont.
How many ladies are in this world? take a walk. That is what life is about. When you see people in love know they also had their hearts broken at one time but they moved on.
It's your turm now. Make a move so that you can build ur life. Hers is already on course fyi. yeah it sucks and one chuck of a guy feels the same too but healing wont start till u accept its gone and cross the bridge. Get rid of that wall uv put around urself and meet other people.
People lose more op.This is NOTHING!
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2011
shirleee:

@ Sexkillz, i believe u hun. Hope u slept well sweets?
[size=14pt]Yeah! Sure i did! [/size]smiley
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by 195(f): 11:19am On Nov 19, 2011
lefulefu:

op i suspect that babe use african remote control on u(juju) lipsrsealed

angry angry
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by downcasted: 11:27am On Nov 19, 2011
Just a quick update -

I sent this link to her and she had a glance through it, we pinged this morning
and she was quick to ask which 2nd lady have i taken to see my family, i should inform her about it - (dont know why shes interested in this)
and she would assure me that the cheap dude would ring me and tell me there's nothing between himself and my woman
(I seriously doubt he would call me) but im more intrested in she getting back to her senses and the sooner she does the better for her
till we ended the conversation, she said "He's going to call you" but it makes no difference to me now - i have no issues with the dude but rather with my lady who's drifted apart after having an eye on the outside

she has an eye on this thread and is definately seeing all replies on this one

Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by iyatrustee(f): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2011
^^what? @ 190 Isn't lefu ur right hand man in bashing naija babes? He just posted what u wld av said eventually. angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend? / Traits a man should observe in a woman when considering commitment / Voting For Mr Nairaland Without An Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.