Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Help - Shes Killing Me - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help - Shes Killing Me (15546 Views)

*(pics) When You Feel Shes Ur GF Nd She Dont Feel So / She Always Come To My Room With Mini Skirt..telling Me Shes Feeling Cold / 15 sign To Know Shes Playing You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by stepo707: 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2011
Ireonsen:

Am d gurl dt downcasted av been talkin abt.u peepz shldnt jump into tins witout knowning d real story he only said d part dt ll make u pple crusify moi. But pendo nd sexkills re seeing it frm my side nd re d only once saying d truth.

Lets hear your part.I followed your post and when i saw the benin part i knew you were the one.So bring it on
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by neyostica: 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2011
Omolola1:

Mr. Man
people are different
Nigerian women aint d same
I don see every every miss cherry
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Omolola1(f): 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2011
NEYOSTICA

TAKE MY NAME OFF THIS THREAD!!!
btw, how do u knw my name
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by downcasted: 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2011
my guy i read thru your story and was deeply touched because i was once in your shoes but i have gotten over mine and moved on since. thank God u have not even done anything on her head and please dont even think of going further to do any introduction by december on that NaughtyWoman whose worth nothing because i promise u, u will regret all your life y u married her and i can assure u that the marriage won't last up to one year before u people start seeking for a divorce.

Thank you sir, But to be sincere i wont appericiate you calling my woman a bi[i]t[/i]ch- she might no longer be mine after 5years but i still care about her enough to stop the name calling - if you notice i have since defended her throughout this thread with people calling me several names but the reason i started this thread was advice on how to get my woman but since she was already long gone, i decided to forsake what i have so much hoped on,although i have had 3 people already told me that marrying this girl would result in disaster, i always believe in working things out - what ever her reasons are for acting that way are all up to her - she is a graduate today and its my greatest Joy knowing the role i have played in her academics right after her parents (im not been boastful but just proud of my very little effort i have contributed to the life of someone i was in love with)

I have defended her through out this thread and my point of starting this thread was not to paint a black image about her because no body sincerely knows her anyway, No woman is perfect and i believe i too am at fault in her present day dilemma
first i believe my temper and attitude had a role in this, i am very temperamental but i always admit my faults and mistakes and always do my best to work on them, we might choose not to be together today again but i can also admit that i am also at fault of maybe declined communication from my part as a result of excessive work load during that my 1year in academics as distractions wasn't something i tried to get the best value results in my education, things were always cool with us till June this year when we had issues and out of anger said a couple of words to her but never to the extent of thinking it would push her out there

I have since August realised my mistakes and she was 100% the reason why i was back in Nigeria just to rekindle things and work things off from there, 3 weeks were spent trying to adjust her head back to me but she was gone, i didn't even have time for my family as a result of things affecting me , her father has already informed me not to bother coming again for the introduction and as a result i cancelled my ticket which was already booked.

What i just couldn't understand was even during my stay in Nigeria, she was still seeing that dude and sleeping at his, even when i left she decided to go back and continue, while i was about travelling back to Europe she was busy with the dude in his house telling him bout her introduction this December (why should she) i dont know. we dated for so long that i dont need to seek information but rather information seeks me- i wish i could print screen conversations with peeps who are close to her while hiding their identity it would have been quite useful as even till yesterday people are still swearing that she is still dating that dude

My leaving her today doesnt have to do with her cheating on me but as a result of her still seeing that dude despite everything has been agreed from our ends, i have had uncles, aunties even from here in Europe call her, pastors, reverends back in Nigeria intervene in this issue and they have all asked her various questions while she has continually sworn that she never dated that guy even to MEN OF GOD, aunties, uncles, friends, even her close friends, till i had hard copy proof of her with the dude (pics) of them together right together in his home vicinity and decided to come out and ask her to defend herself on that issue then  she decided after 4months to say the truth that shes been to his house, never Were Intimate with him but only kissed him, taken off her shirt but not trousers ( I sound foolish saying this )

I have stopped talking with relations who have all warned me about this same girl and im a laughing stock amongst friends even in Nigeria coming all the way down from europe to fight for a girl i left behind over a 400L student, but i close my ears to all these and im not concerned - I have always secretly respected her for never one day looked another dude in the eyes not to mention receiving calls from males etc throughout our dating while i was in nigeria, how she turned to this monster over night is still a misery to me

Im doing OK and writing down all my experiences in a Journal just to ease the load on my head, Her family who has always been on my side now hates me as a result of her own doings, i have no idea why she now choose to report everything that happens to her family (Im no longer concerned bout what they say) - i have seen re-adjusted my life and starting afresh and this time knows what i want from my next relationship should the need arise. I cant understand how a good girl could turn bad all within a space of 10months and decided to stick doing bad

and the annonying thing to round this all up is no one is talking about her cheating on me but rather she is angry over what i really dont know, i dont know if its the part of listening to people telling me my girl is cheating on me or sumtin, i believe in my well laid future and sincerely dont want to be infected with any sorts of vulnerable disease as a result of not listening to anyone out there (sorry to offend anyone who decides to take this offensive) but im a well laid 1man 1 woman kind of person till she decided to make it 2 men in her life - since she so much loves the dude and doesnt value what she has after 5years over a swollen mouthed skanky looking infected dude then thats her ish.

She built a solid foundation with me so if she choose to scatter everything then another lady would simply continue from wherever she stopped and i wish her all the very best with her so called new man

Im off to work

[size=28pt]Thread closed!![/size]
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by iyatrustee(f): 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2011
THREAD OPENED[color=#000099][/color] sad sad!
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Omolola1(f): 2:32pm On Nov 23, 2011
lol
iya, u like wahala

i wonda how downcasted types all dis epistle
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by downcasted: 3:13pm On Nov 23, 2011
@Iyatrustee

Please this issue has been settled and swashed!

Moderators please kindly lock this thread up!!
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by sexylogan(m): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2011
@Poster, hey mate, face facts, this girl doesnt love you and the relationship is over. Let it go and move on with ur life. You'l come out stronger becuz of it. Isnt it better that u found out now than later? You deserve better.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by iyatrustee(f): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2011
downcasted:

@Iyatrustee

Please this issue has been settled and swashed!

Moderators please kindly lock this thread up!!

but its my love garden with 190 now embarassed embarassed embarassed according to the Love Apostle's revelation cheesy cheesy
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by neyostica: 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2011
Omolola1:

NEYOSTICA

TAKE MY NAME OFF THIS THREAD!!!
btw, how do u knw my name
Am a well informed man, i know every every, see you soon
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Omolola1(f): 3:23pm On Nov 23, 2011
aaaaaa @ neyostica
I now support d motion dat this thread be locked
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by iyatrustee(f): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2011
Omolola1:

aaaaaa @ neyostica
I now support d motion dat this thread be locked

cry cry cry cry
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Basildon1(m): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2011
Bro DOWNCASTED, uou will be suprised how many people have travelled this exact path as you. In the future, you will be thanking God that this happened. The hitting part is def not cool but the truth is that a good girl should just break it off and not use that as an excuse for cheating.

Right now, i know you still wish she reasoned with you after all your efforts but TRUST ME, work on yourself and the day you meet a good girl with no stress that you can trust, you will realise that you wanted to settle for bronze when there is GOLD out there.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by downcasted: 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2011
^Thank you smiley
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by downcasted: 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2011

Every one is refering to my story as pitiful
Its all good, i wish the lady in question would simply grow up and face her future
One problem i have always had with her is she depends on the NOW so much rather than the future
I believe in investing in my future and she believes in seein results now
that has always been the problem between both of us

for her to start dating a dude now all for the cash to block her courses etc etc
while claiming to fault me out as been proud and temperamental after 5 years of been with her isnt just fair
I clearly understand now the reasons why they always say most ladies esp within that age bracket are never ready to face
the realities of life - maybe when shes 25 then she would be ready and willing but then it might just be too late as i might have long dissappeared
She has always been the type that think she can walk into any office and get what she wants, wear a short mini skirt and stand on the road and the first guy to drop buy would be her husband, she always believes that cos i stayed with her for 5years probably the next dude would stay with her for eternity, i am a guy and know exactly what dudes do these days to girls - for the fact that i choose not to roll down that path of play boyhood doesnt mean im a fool or that i aint smart but rather because i rather invest my time into sometin postive and something meaningful instead of wasting my time littering around, Its either the cash or my woman or my education or family any other things are all secondary - too bad she decided to distance herself away just for a random 400L dude who she claims is more caring than myself and has some illegal source of income to spice up her up keep-

I still do love this girl but not ready to share my lady under any circumstance, so far these threads have sprang up as a result of my story not because im weak but because this is someone i have truely dedicated spending the rest of my life with
thats why its so painful

The recovery process has since began and im fine smiley

Thank God for threads like this as people begin to see my side of the story
Im not claiming to be mr.perfect, i have my faults as well which i admit
It takes a man to admit his mistakes and learn from it which is exactly what im doing
I started this thread just to seek advice on how to get my 5year relationship which a yahoo yahoo boy took from me and nothing else

Her cheating on me has greatly affected me as i now a stark devoted drunk
I drink anything drink able just to get her away from my system, beer, vodka, alomo even cider
all these from June this year when i started noticing she was cheating on me, i took the habit straight into my family and they were shocked to their knees, i remember drinking alomo one evening while her number was switched off and it rained and got myself drunk and ran AWOL into my family house knocking down everything even in her presence  to the shock of my family, I never had an oath with this girl but seems her cheatin is gettin to me even up to the last nerve of my body system and i simply cant xplain whats going on

I think my GF jst wanna enjoy life/club/do anything without any boundries and i have decided to give her just that but at a price - which i would reserve from this forum
if we happen to ever get back together

Thanks for the following threads as it was indeed helpful to me

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-810019.0.html#msg9618692

and

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=807212.msg9595832#msg9595832

Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Omolola1(f): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2011
This guy needs help and fast!
U are drinking your life away while d lady iz probably aving fun with the other guy.
Do me a favour and stop crying like a baby on here. .it only shows how weak and stupid u are *sorry to say* but am just gettin fed up wiv all ur rantings
just recently, u said u ve gotten over her, but u still come here to lament.
Grow up! Move on! And stop acting like a child!!!
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by kelz88(f): 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2011
downcasted:

after 5 years

She has always been the type that think she can walk into any office and get what she wants, wear a short mini skirt and stand on the road and the first guy to drop buy would be her husband,

Dude, you were with her for 5 years, and she's what you described here^
How did you manage to fall for someone like that? And stay with her that long?

She's not even 25 and she's been in a relationship for 5 years? Wow! You guys tried.

You guys aren't meant to be. It's that simple.

Drinking wont turn back the hands of time. You need to show her you are fine without her, even if you have to cry yourself to sleep at night. Be strong. Not every relationship is meant to end in marriage. See it as an experience/eye opener. Be happy about the good times.

When a better chick comes along you wont even remember this one. Na so e dey be. It prolly hurts more cos she was like your first love. You will get over it; it's only a matter of time. BUT PLEASE STOP SULKING. It's not attractive.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by downcasted: 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2011
kelz88:

Dude, you were with her for 5 years, and she's what you described here^
How did you manage to fall for someone like that? And stay with her that long?

She's not even 25 and she's been in a relationship for 5 years? Wow! You guys tried.

You guys aren't meant to be. It's that simple.

Drinking wont turn back the hands of time. You need to show her you are fine without her, even if you have to cry yourself to sleep at night. Be strong. Not every relationship is meant to end in marriage. See it as an experience/eye opener. Be happy about the good times.

When a better chick comes along you wont even remember this one. Na so e dey be. It prolly hurts more cos she was like your first love. You will get over it; it's only a matter of time. BUT PLEASE STOP SULKING. It's not attractive.

Funny im not even crying - i rather lament than cry
I have expected this since June so whats the need crying over someone who's long been lost
and neither imma complaining but simply answering questions to advices from people as each and every one has helped me move on
especially you omolola smiley
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Goldieluks: 10:04pm On Nov 23, 2011
Lola you for try shift your face to the right,so that we can see a proper view of you naw. cheesy undecided
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Omolola1(f): 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2011
Hey Goldie! Longest tyme
@ur comment
u want to giv me ur broda ni. . .lol
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Goldieluks: 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2011
Lol, been a while girl.
nice pics,but shift come right small.
cheesy
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by sexyswag(f): 10:12pm On Nov 23, 2011
@downcasted iya!!!!! Dude ur temperament put u into trouble Ǎ̜̣̍м̣̣̥̇̊ Ƌ girl Ąπ∂ I don't lik wahala. I prefer Ƌ swollen lip Ąπ∂ slaky lukin guy 2 Ƌ girlfrnd beater, MODERATORS pls put an end to dis thread,
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by downcasted: 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2011
^You are indeed a blessed FOOL - you stupid dumb Bleep undecided
You are a disgrace not just to your mom, father but to your generations
It would have been better your mother carried a PIG in her tummy for 9months than give birth
to a half ba[i]st[/i]ard with a rot[i]t[/i]en brain like yourself
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by sexyswag(f): 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2011
Iya!!!!!!downcasted I now see dat u я̩̥̊ Ƌ psycho hmmmm sorry!!!!!!! go c Ƌ therapist is an advise not an insult hmmmmm iya I feel pity 4 u, PSYCHO,
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by downcasted: 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2011
^what is this, is this a human being or a GOAT
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Goldieluks: 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2011
downcasted please calm down!!!! shocked where is freecocoa when you need her?!!!
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by 195(f): 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2011
Yup freecocoa should deal with this human GOAT instead!
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Goldieluks: 10:39pm On Nov 23, 2011
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by 195(f): 10:40pm On Nov 23, 2011
Golden locks - are u wearing pants angry
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Goldieluks: 10:46pm On Nov 23, 2011
i feel like slapping you back to your senses ode! angry
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by lailaiwala: 11:19pm On Nov 23, 2011
i can not take this anymore. op is killing us all. where the hell in cyprus are ya! i went to college with a cypriot. i bet he can hunt u down and put a padlock on your computer.
Re: Help - Shes Killing Me by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 23, 2011
lailaiwala:

i can not take this anymore. op is killing us all. where the hell in cyprus are ya! i went to college with a cypriot. i bet he can hunt u down and put a padlock on your computer.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

ok / Traits a man should observe in a woman when considering commitment / How Do I Become My Wife’s Best Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.