Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) (48042 Views)

Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Pitssbull: 9:17am On Apr 19
Nawaoh

.Is your Vocabulary good?
Do you enjoying Chatting into the far night.
Do you like helping people with enquiries.
If yes their's a business you can venture into that will pay you well for these qualities.
Send a message to
moneyvirtual74@gmail.com
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Expanse2020(m): 9:19am On Apr 19
Maxwell775:
Hope say dem split the bills?… becus dat hungry girl fit devour more fufu frm the guy’s pocket.
If person like me carry jennyclay on a date na better hunger go kee her becus I knw say she no get money to pay for her food, she go jst dey look me like…
The vulture called Jennyclay wey go treck reach the restaurant would she be able to afford smallest 500H doughnut talkless of food
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by shedy03(m): 9:21am On Apr 19
ItisWell22:
Throat no pain her? 😢

She’s surely used to it.
This one can swallow anything no matter the size.
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Blitzking: 9:22am On Apr 19
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahemMKcrWig

Women like this are rare my first girlfriend could swallow fufu...eba all but my wife doesn't eat swallow...only yam...noodles...spag...rice...beans..and is a master chef who can cook all soups for my consumption.
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by pretydiva(f): 9:23am On Apr 19
Is this news worthy to be on front page?
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Dsomie(f): 9:24am On Apr 19
Why are people playing with Snakes??!!!! Its becoming too rampant
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by grandstar(m): 9:24am On Apr 19
Maxwell775:
Hope say dem split the bills?… becus dat hungry girl fit devour more fufu frm the guy’s pocket.
If person like me carry jennyclay on a date na better hunger go kee her becus I knw say she no get money to pay for her food, she go jst dey look me like…

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

No mind Jennyclay. I am sure that behind all her noise, she is a nice person
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Akalia(m): 9:26am On Apr 19
Malroux:
She might not have eaten for days at her papa house. Hungry leaches everywhere.
Your comment ain't nice. Desist from bashing women at the slightest opportunity.
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by grandstar(m): 9:26am On Apr 19
SoNature:
If you wife her, just know that you have a wife whose stomach could be as big as one GP tank.

Come to think of it, why moulding your garri so big when you know the entire food in the plate belongs to you? She probably attended a bodying school where students struggle for food.

She is just catching cruise.
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by fatboyslym007: 9:32am On Apr 19
Please can't we just have fun...
The girl was just catching her trips and some killjoy people are calling her hungry and all sort of names .. Kilode!?!

But with that skill... I no pity the guy on the other fufu in the other room...
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Damian911: 9:36am On Apr 19
SoNature:
If you wife her, just know that you have a wife whose stomach could be as big as one GP tank.

Come to think of it, why moulding your garri so big when you know the entire food in the plate belongs to you? She probably attended a bodying boarding school where students struggle for food.
Una illiterate no too much cheesy
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Lamasta(m): 9:36am On Apr 19
E shock You grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by ipobarethieves: 9:37am On Apr 19
cool beta than those ones that pretend dey nor dey drink garri at home sad
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Zetty177x: 9:42am On Apr 19
Zonefree:

On whose budget? undecided

At whose expense eh Zonefree...I beg let's not vex for ForValour
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Aydot99(m): 9:44am On Apr 19
When you grow up with like 5 brothers and all of you eat together from one bowl, survival of the fittest.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by deanoffaculty: 9:46am On Apr 19

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by LiveWire85: 10:01am On Apr 19
This one fit swallow peninsula with ease
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Alexiiydon: 10:01am On Apr 19
vengertime:
Na Yoruba girl, Na their way
lol fufu na igbo food so its not possible for that girl to be Yoruba na pure igbo girl ...those I never chop girls

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by royalfly(m): 10:06am On Apr 19
TMSMedia:

I like happy women not the bitter ruthless ones
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by MuslimIgbo: 10:06am On Apr 19
vengertime:
Na Yoruba girl, Na their way
Lol
Na osu girl, it's very obvious.
Stop disgracing your lineage here
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Tonytonex(m): 10:07am On Apr 19
TMSMedia:

why would they put "beautiful lady"
How is beautiful?
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Truthsandtrusts: 10:09am On Apr 19
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by ScarletBrace(m): 10:10am On Apr 19
TMSMedia:

…and this is Front Page material. It is well.
Is Seun on maternity leave or his mods are just useless?
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by slowice(m): 10:11am On Apr 19
I like this girl..... She must really like this guy, no pretense
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by GenFunction: 10:13am On Apr 19
Leave her alone...no crime committed
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by SaturnNick(m): 10:15am On Apr 19
Just imagine front page topic
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by FireUpNow(m): 10:23am On Apr 19
She swallowed what her throat can take. No stress
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by MrCork: 10:26am On Apr 19
TMSMedia:

But why she using her hand to eat like a ilitarate Nigerian?...they cant try this $hit hear in London..bush people!!((no oofencsece)) angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) / The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.