Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) (48046 Views)

Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by StreetTyga: 8:42am On Apr 19
Komodo... means she can swallow anything. I fear women this days a lot. She might have learned that from her papa.
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by akanjikokoro: 8:42am On Apr 19
Funny things dey happen in relationship.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Abeycityng(m): 8:43am On Apr 19
Jennyclay done finally leave nairaland for all of Una
Maxwell775:
Hope say dem split the bills?… becus dat hungry girl fit devour more fufu frm the guy’s pocket.
If person like me carry jennyclay on a date na better hunger go kee her becus I knw say she no get money to pay for her food, she go jst dey look me like…
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by nairayouthcom(m): 8:44am On Apr 19
She go sabi deep throat
grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by StreetTyga: 8:45am On Apr 19
See her face. This one na queen of fufu kingdom. Akpu, semo, garri and anything round . Fear them.
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by RPG2020(m): 8:47am On Apr 19
There is nothing anybody can tell me na that girl swallowed our money for Aso Rock shocked
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:48am On Apr 19
Na so she go swallow hin dick for deepthroat.
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Exousiang01: 8:48am On Apr 19
The Nigerian youth who posted this doesn't know the dollar or pounds rate for this morning, doesnt know the bitcoin rate, doesnt know the different food that are currently in their planting or harvest season, doesnt the by rate this morning.
What is most important right now is the size of fufu a complete stranger swallows.
It's the most important because it's a new technology that needs to be studied....

These are the youths that are complaining about the old folks in government, one of them who was the youngest governor is hiding under a bed somewhere, the other one who was the youngest senator was slapping girls up and down in a sex store, another one was building a wooden footbridge and mounting a sign post to be celebrated.

I hope these old folks don't grow old too quick.
With these youths Nigeria has no future

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by NFBI: 8:48am On Apr 19
Malroux:
She might not have eaten for days at her papa house. Hungry leaches everywhere.
But she will give him puci nah at the end
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Bellotelli: 8:49am On Apr 19
I guess she can swallow dick very well too
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by cenaman(m): 8:49am On Apr 19
Jennyclay come see your mate.
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by achorladey: 8:50am On Apr 19
Ki lo fi se eeyan grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Goodlady(f): 8:51am On Apr 19
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahemMKcrWig

Mtcheweeewwwwwwwwewweeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
That ya mumuman voice is irritating
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by muykem: 8:51am On Apr 19
I love her. Very real and not fake.
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by pansophist(m): 8:55am On Apr 19
The fufu is not stone. It will adjust to the shape of the throat as it slides in. Kini big deal?

Allow fine girl to eat in peace. Heaven has a special place for people who are authentic and don't pretend.

Authenticity is how a flower blossom in the full glares of the world, reveling in its glory, beauty and pride. You may hate the flower, but it doesn't need your validation, it is what it is.

The girl is like that flower. See as she confidently push down huge bulbs of fufu down her delicate throat. That's a very good sign. She can push down other essential things. Are you pondering what I'm pondering? grin

May God have mercy on her throat.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Tommydare(m): 8:55am On Apr 19
Cos u always fake things to the very end.
Jewessgratitud3:
I watched it last night and I nearly throw up. Which kind rubber throat she get?

That girl na snake and it's not right. That stunt is not feminine. I wouldn't do it in front of a man I'm trying to win his heart/ my date. Repugnant!
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Riskymarvelous(m): 8:55am On Apr 19
Lol.....hope the man get money for feeding? Because dis one ready to swallow house ooo grin grin grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by sonofsteven: 8:56am On Apr 19
Malroux:

They had a bet plus it was for fun

Na this kind lady I dey like,no be those ones wey dey form big girl

Na person wey fit dey play like her I love

She go make the relationship/marriage a fun one

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by KosiGee(m): 8:57am On Apr 19
immortalcrown:
How is it your business?

Her facial expression suggests she is just catching cruise.

Even if that's her table manner, why not speak to her instead of posting it online?

Silly bloggers that concoct videos about everything and invade people's privacy just to trend.

There’s nothing private about this video. She recorded it and uploaded it online.
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by joseph1832(m): 9:01am On Apr 19
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahemMKcrWig

damn! She swallows. I'm sure she can take in a whole 9 inch cock. grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 9:02am On Apr 19
Whether she eat fufu or not is not an issue but why she go dey swallow that kind fufu?

How?
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Macnnoli4(m): 9:02am On Apr 19
Lol. I can swallow bigger lump than this, but I will chew it grin. This video weirdly reminded me of my singleness cry
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by ceejayluv(m): 9:03am On Apr 19
This gal's oral game go tight. I love that.
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Badguy77(m): 9:04am On Apr 19
How will her swallowing big fufu bring the price of foodstuffs down? In fact who move this nonsense to fp?
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by CHAQUR: 9:05am On Apr 19
Malroux:

Caution your bullying... Did you or the guy with her fed her to her present age. Your type is the reason many ladies on the first date would refused to crush chicken bones.
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Jewessgratitud3: 9:05am On Apr 19
Tommydare:
Cos u always fake things to the very end.

Me fake things? You don't know me.

There's something called etiquettes. In this case table manners. Why would anyone eat in such a disgusting manner in front of a stranger or a date? Not every one likes such thing. If you try it in my presence I'll never go out with you again. Disgusting is different from being real.
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by NOwazobia: 9:05am On Apr 19
This OP lacks content.

Always posting irrelevant scripted videos.

Me waste data watch e videos, lie lie... undecided
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by emperor4love(m): 9:07am On Apr 19
This is not about been real,this is just glutton and can't even control her intake,tomorrow if she become fat,u same guys will liv her nd find another
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:10am On Apr 19
😳😮
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by mukthar2000(m): 9:10am On Apr 19
Glutton

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Geonigga(m): 9:14am On Apr 19
I wonder how the other side will be deep
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by JoeEeL(m): 9:17am On Apr 19
RED FLAG angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) / The Kind Of Self Confidence That Attracts Women / "I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With Side Chick, He Asked Me To Apologise"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.