Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) (48109 Views)

Bride Leaves Cake, Feeds Her Husband With Fufu On Their Wedding Day In Rivers / Afeez Ogoro: Is This The Wife Of The Tallest Nigerian Man (Photos) / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by YemyTemmy: 4:38pm On Apr 19
flokii:
Red flag..

red flag ko, red carpet ni
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by occfx: 5:01pm On Apr 19
TMSMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahemMKcrWig

She is used to sucking big pricks
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Barcalee: 5:57pm On Apr 19
Omo I can't continue with this kain lady oooo
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Tranquility2345: 10:25pm On Apr 19
sylve11:
He who swallows a complete coconut has absolute trust in his anus - African Proverb. cool

Jewessgratitud3 please is this true? grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Nefort: 10:52pm On Apr 19
Jewessgratitud3:
I watched it last night and I nearly throw up. Which kind rubber throat she get?

That girl na snake and it's not right. That stunt is not feminine. I wouldn't do it in front of a man I'm trying to win his heart/ my date. Repugnant!
But you can try it with cake abi? Are you irritated because it is fufu? You people like to form white man.
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Konquest: 6:41am On Apr 20
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Afolue(m): 6:42am On Apr 20
Her mouth like her p**sy
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by citee(m): 7:12am On Apr 20
immortalcrown:
How is it your business?

Her facial expression suggests she is just catching cruise.

Even if that's her table manner, why not locate and teach her good table manners?

Silly bloggers that concoct videos about everything just to trend.

My thoughts exactly. Everything now is suddenly news worthy. Well bloggers must eat sha!
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by Abeycityng(m): 8:13am On Apr 20
Oga take it easy
Afolue:
Her mouth like her p**sy
Re: Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) by WoroSeeWoro(m): 5:20am On Apr 21
see as dem de eat selfish creatures and useless....they cant even split bills......Nigerian girls are one creatures i find destructive and any woman that is selfish is a bad woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Win Lottery And Your Girlfriend Shouts "We Have Won" / How I Was Dumped By My First Love / I'm About To Break Up My Relationship Of 3 Years Due To Indecent Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.