Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers (13429 Views)

Private Schools Teachers To Protest On Monday Over Nonpayment, School Closure / Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out / Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by Winning123: 9:10am On Apr 19
omoredia:
So Buhari did not hand u over to u any data? U can see that these people are clowns

Obvious you were poorly educated.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by DMerciful(m): 9:10am On Apr 19
Seriously? Someone that forged his certificate? Stop joking man!
fredoooooo:
One strong area that need total reformation... Asiwaju shoukd please turn this around.
The educational system is in total shambles.
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by fredoooooo: 9:11am On Apr 19
DMerciful:
Seriously? Someone that forged his certificate? Stop joking man!
If you're not satisfy about it kee yaself ,no need to quote me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by Lifestone(m): 9:13am On Apr 19
Malroux:
This old man keeps failing everyday.
How is this a failure. We should have been here since 1960. How do you plan without data?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by Bettergoat: 9:14am On Apr 19
Is that ur prayer ? Me I pray he doesn’t fail
Malroux:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by blancsn1: 9:14am On Apr 19
See them foolish unintelligent dead brain ipob

Ogonimilitant:
This government is senseless and clueless. We are hungry and your concern is to count teachers and students. Misplaced priority.
Can you imagine?

We need food on the table.
Tinubu has lost it.
We are in a big mess

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by DMerciful(m): 9:14am On Apr 19
Is this your defense? Is it possible that someone that has no certificate will appreciate education?

Abi na statistics we go chop?
fredoooooo:

If you're not satisfy about it kee yaself ,no need to quote me
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by Lifestone(m): 9:15am On Apr 19
Yankee101:
And how much are they budgeting for this? Billions abi?
We’ve had previous audit done and data collected. What happened to those?
When was that and what's the name of the project

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by DMerciful(m): 9:15am On Apr 19
So the illegitimate president is from your household? Yeye
blancsn1:
Look at this dull headed obidient ipob with nothing in his medulla.

Do you not know how vital this information will be once collected ?

Do you not understand this will ensure their welfare, salary, infrastructure etc are beta planned for with such data or are you feigning brain collapse out of bigotry n tribalism ?!

Who among your household is legitimate ?
Can you even comprehend the meaning of the word you throw around ?

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by Auspiman(m): 9:15am On Apr 19
This is a good move, I hope to see an accurate job here. We should learn how to appreciate the government when they did well, and be courageous enough to criticize them when they did badly. This is a sacred duty for every citizen.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by Lifestone(m): 9:16am On Apr 19
blancsn1:
See them foolish unintelligent dead brain ipob

Very foolish people

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by Bettergoat: 9:17am On Apr 19
Haters of our president Tinubu will cry till 2027 .
I pray God gives him the strength and wisdom to lead .

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by lexy2014: 9:17am On Apr 19
forgiveness:
This is fantastic. Intervention for some schools is necessary.

how will conducting census of all schools and teachers bring about intervention?
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by lexy2014: 9:18am On Apr 19
Auspiman:
This is a good move, I hope to see an accurate job here. We should learn how to appreciate the government when they did well, and be courageous enough to criticize them when they did badly. This is a sacred duty for every citizen.

pls explain how it is a good move.

this "sacred duty for every citizen", where is it written in the constitution?
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by lexy2014: 9:19am On Apr 19
Bettergoat:
Haters of our president Tinubu will cry till 2027 .
I pray God gives him the strength and wisdom to lead .

are you saying that all this while tinubu did not have the wisdom and strength to lead yet you voted and supported a man who does not have what it take to lead Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by Bettergoat: 9:20am On Apr 19
I agree with you 100% …
kingsways:
I have always known that Tinubu is a very good leader who can lead the country to greatness if he gets all the support he needs from Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by Wainey: 9:21am On Apr 19
Cindypresh:

Let us see how much he budgeted for it grin... tinupoo na scammer.

You go hear like #40bn budget for counting students and agbado meezcrants will defend it oo
In Census, there is training of staffs, during the training period, the trainees and trainers are paid, those that are trained will have to train others, sometimes these trainers and trainees take home 100k per person, last census I was paid 140k for a 14 days training and I was supposed to train others before the census was cancelled. Gadgets for the census are bought and logistics is also cared for.
Technicians are employed, data is bought for the people too. The money will run into billions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by lexy2014: 9:22am On Apr 19
Lifestone:

How is this a failure. We should have been here since 1960. How do you plan without data?

what has been using to pay salaries to teachers?

does the government not have any record of the number of teachers in its employ?

which plan has it planned with that information?

how will this so called census make any difference?
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by lexy2014: 9:23am On Apr 19
fredoooooo:
One strong area that need total reformation... Asiwaju shoukd please turn this around.
The educational system is in total shambles.

how do you want him to turn it around?

can tinubu give what he does not have?
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by Bettergoat: 9:24am On Apr 19
Show me a better candidate? I am praying GOD gives him more strength and wisdom to lead Nigerians . If you have another country go there .
lexy2014:

are you saying that all this while tinubu did not have the wisdom and strength to lead yet you voted and supported a man who does not have what it take to lead Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by lexy2014: 9:24am On Apr 19
Winning123:

Obvious you were poorly educated.

but since u are richly educated, help us answer the question. did buhari not hand over any data?
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by lexy2014: 9:25am On Apr 19
Bettergoat:
Show me a better candidate? I am praying GOD gives him more strength and wisdom to lead Nigerians . If you have another country go there .

you have not answered the question.

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by Bettergoat: 9:26am On Apr 19
I’ve answered you . Don’t quote me again .
lexy2014:

you have not answered the question.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by EleventhWeirdo: 9:26am On Apr 19
Malroux:

Your life is so pathetic that you refuse to see things from constructive perspective. No wonder they call you guys 1p0bm00r0ns

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by hopexter(m): 9:29am On Apr 19
Malroux:

He’s only failing your household. Enemy of progress.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by hopexter(m): 9:30am On Apr 19
chatinent:
“Na statistics we go chop?”

Dey wait for who go feed you, lazy youth undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by hopexter(m): 9:32am On Apr 19
rectitude:
When you say all school teachers, does that include private school?

You saw ‘all schools’ and yet you asked this questions. Those in private schools, are they not Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by hopexter(m): 9:35am On Apr 19
felong:
Another avenue to loot money. Watch how they'll approve 5 billion dollars for this exercise. undecided

Tinubu is already too wealthy for that with no Godfather. What ever he’s doing, he’s doing it for Nigerians with no fear of anyone or anything. Purge yourself from that hate and encourage him more.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by erad(m): 9:36am On Apr 19
The responses here shows the reason why Tinubu needs to do this.

Education has failed a lot of people.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by hopexter(m): 9:37am On Apr 19
Ogonimilitant:
This government is senseless and clueless. We are hungry and your concern is to count teachers and students. Misplaced priority.
Can you imagine?

We need food on the table.
Tinubu has lost it.
We are in a big mess

You are hungry? You have no shame!
Get a job and plan your life and stop waiting to be spoon fed you lazy youth grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by DMerciful(m): 9:41am On Apr 19
Nor be only reform, na restructure undecided
stuffs2002:

IPOB cannibals are not happy Tinubu is reforming our educational system to catch up with international standards. grin

Mmesoma and her people with fake results are in sifia pains grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why You Should Attend A Private School / JAMB Reopens Portal For UTME Registration For Just 48hours / JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.