Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers (13432 Views)

Private Schools Teachers To Protest On Monday Over Nonpayment, School Closure / Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out / Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by Phantom233: 1:59pm On Apr 19
Segzy19:
Haaaaaa! Be reasonable please. Stop peddling lies and fake news.

Tinubu isn't the cause of your misfortune

You can pretend as if you're living fine but why do you change the coach of a loosing team rather than blame the players?
Tinubu is not my problem but his policies is making life difficult, except you're not a Nigerian. Blind ethnic sentiment is not love.
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by frankson1(m): 2:43pm On Apr 19
Ogonimilitant:
This government is senseless and clueless. We are hungry and your concern is to count teachers and students. Misplaced priority.
Can you imagine?

I need food on the table.
Tinubu has lost it.
I am in a big mess

And you're are more senseless and mentally lazy for not understanding this.

Don't go and work, wait for the govt to drop food on the table for you undecided
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by frankson1(m): 2:48pm On Apr 19
erad:
The responses here shows the reason why Tinubu needs to do this.

Education has failed a lot of people.

I think it's too late for them to be redeemed.
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by deeva2: 3:06pm On Apr 19
Peakdesign23:
Is it for Garri or cassava? Or for election?🤨
But this is very unnecessary sir!

Face your Okirika business and live politics or governance alone..
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by Kingzmate(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19
OKAY MAKE I DO BORN angry
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by ejimatic: 7:05pm On Apr 19
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/18/tinubu-directs-education-officials-to-conduct-census-of-all-schools-teachers/
Policy sustainability is our problem in Nigeria. By the time the next Northern president comes in 2011,he may change or modify the policy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score / Victory Obasi: "Fubi And Her Seed Planting Story" / Delta State University Post Ume Reg And Date Of Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.