Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers (13430 Views)

Private Schools Teachers To Protest On Monday Over Nonpayment, School Closure / Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out / Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by lexy2014: 11:10am On Apr 19
commoditiesnig:

Very brilliant idea. We hope for excellent implementation

how is it a brilliant idea?

what is the cost of carrying out the exercise?
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by lexy2014: 11:11am On Apr 19
fredoooooo:

Reality said he's your president wether you like it or not..
If you're not satisfy no need to cry or mention me , go to court.. that's reality ,not noise making

how you are still yet to answer the simple questions despite your claim to knowing reality.

how do you want him to turn it around?

can tinubu give what he does not have?
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by lexy2014: 11:13am On Apr 19
Tetrahedron:
Buhari is a basterd!
Tinubu seems to be on the right path even though I don’t like him

but tinubu told nigerians that buhari was nigeria's ONLY SOLUTION.

how come you are now saying something different about buhari?

are you lying or did tinubu lie about buhari?

how is tinubu on the right path?

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by leokid866: 11:13am On Apr 19
lexy2014:

how is this a good move?

which accurate data are you referring to?

does this "accurate data" not already exist?

what has the government done with all the data it already has in its possession?
w which accurate data already exists that ASUU has been playing with since 19gbogboro just so they can get more money from government
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by CJStarz: 11:28am On Apr 19
Does it include private schools?
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by hopexter(m): 11:30am On Apr 19
lexy2014:

really?

is Tinubu a patriotic Nigerian?

if you say that "What ever he’s doing, he’s doing it for Nigerians with no fear of anyone or anything", when he said "emilokan", what did he mean?

what exactly is it that Tinubu is doing for Nigerians?

why should felong that you quoted encourage tinubu?

what is he encouraging tinubu for?

how has tinubu encouraged him?

Oga you are free to move out of the country if you’re blind to see what the government is doing.
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by seeme2(f): 11:31am On Apr 19
I'm 100% sure dishonest Southeast will be exposed this time. They lie about education statistics a lot and make everyone believe their children now go to school while they corner money from FG. I know this first hand and happy they are about to be revealed.
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by Esinwaju: 11:34am On Apr 19
lexy2014:

but that still leaves the simple question unanswered. pls try again.

how is it a good step in the right direction?
The answer will not cure your trauma. It will worsen it instead. Incase you missed what I posted earlier, read again...

Yours is a special form of trauma but I must commend you though. Unfortunately, you are going to burn out even before you begin to shine but in the meantime, keep it up with the trauma induced questionnaires.
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by Chucks13: 11:47am On Apr 19
lexy2014:

so pls tell me how will this exercise improve the education sector?

are you saying that under buhari the man they was incorruptible, that school feeding programme was a fraud?

are you telling me that the government does not have any idea as to the number of students in this country at least those that attend government schools?

which system is tinubu going to "rehaul" and improve?

what is the meaning of "rehaul"?

Go and ask Google.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by ufotunang: 11:52am On Apr 19
This is not the problem of the education sector
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by lexy2014: 11:55am On Apr 19
Esinwaju:
The answer will not cure your trauma. It will worsen it instead. Incase you missed what I posted earlier, read again...

Yours is a special form of trauma but I must commend you though. Unfortunately, you are going to burn out even before you begin to shine but in the meantime, keep it up with the trauma induced questionnaires.

incase you missed the question, pls try again.

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by lexy2014: 11:56am On Apr 19
Chucks13:

Go and ask Google.

did you ask google before you said the following?

Chucks13:
Yes it's time to do the head count so much fund is going down the drain in a fake school pupils feedings etc.

We need to know how many pupils and students we have in this country its very important...

We will get there bit by bit, the reform must be fully completed whoever not please with it pls kindly exit Nigeria and go we won't miss you a bit.

Enough of fake life, its time for real raw deal.

If my post annoys you I'm sorry I can't help you, kindly come back after 2031 then I might have your time but for now we are focusing on a total rehaulling and improving the system in the remaning 7 years of Tinubu leadership ahead of us.

Plus you enemies of the state and minus you energies of the state we have moved on...

Thanks...

are you saying that under buhari the man they was incorruptible, that school feeding programme was a fraud?

are you telling me that the government does not have any idea as to the number of students in this country at least those that attend government schools?

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by Lifestone(m): 12:15pm On Apr 19
lexy2014:

what has been using to pay salaries to teachers?

does the government not have any record of the number of teachers in its employ?

which plan has it planned with that information?

how will this so called census make any difference?
If it's there, there won't be a need for another. But the way our educational sector has been managed is clear that we do not have data, hence no proper planning. If you ask if the out of school children today, nobody can put a figure to it
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by Chucks13: 12:18pm On Apr 19
lexy2014:

When you are done close the door behind you.
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by lexy2014: 12:19pm On Apr 19
Lifestone:

If it's there, there won't be a need for another. But the way our educational sector has been managed is clear that we do not have data, hence no proper planning. If you ask if the out of school children today, nobody can put a figure to it

you have not answered my questions.

what has the government been using to pay salaries to teachers?

does the government not have any record of the number of teachers in its employ?

which plan has it planned with that information?

how will this so called census make any difference?
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by lexy2014: 12:20pm On Apr 19
Chucks13:

When you are done close the door behind you.

Chucks13:
Yes it's time to do the head count so much fund is going down the drain in a fake school pupils feedings etc.

We need to know how many pupils and students we have in this country its very important...

We will get there bit by bit, the reform must be fully completed whoever not please with it pls kindly exit Nigeria and go we won't miss you a bit.

If my post annoys you I'm sorry I can't help you, kindly come back after 2031 then I might have your time but for now we are focusing on a total rehaulling and improving the system in the remaning 7 years of Tinubu leadership ahead of us.

Plus you enemies of the state and minus you energies of the state we have moved on...

Thanks...

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by Chucks13: 12:22pm On Apr 19
lexy2014:

Close the door behind you.
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by lexy2014: 12:23pm On Apr 19
Chucks13:

Close the door behind you.

did you ask google before you said the following and close the door behind u afterward?

Chucks13:

Thanks...

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by Esinwaju: 12:26pm On Apr 19
lexy2014:

pls try again. the question needs your answer.

Your mental health needs my submission. Incase you missed it, read again...

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by Niyi4321: 12:28pm On Apr 19
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/18/tinubu-directs-education-officials-to-conduct-census-of-all-schools-teachers/
If the aim is not to disqualified some passion driven teachers but minimum certification it could see the light of the day.
Nigeria rotten education system has kept on turning qualified teachers to bunches of illiterates because of lack of monitoring and pressure on the side of government/employer
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by lexy2014: 12:28pm On Apr 19
Esinwaju:

Your mental health needs my submission. Incase you missed it, read again...

since you dont have mental health needs and trauma, am surprised this simple question has posed a huge mental challenge for you.

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by Esinwaju: 12:38pm On Apr 19
lexy2014:

since you dont have mental health needs and trauma, am surprised this simple question has posed a huge mental challenge for you.

Now that you have agreed that you are traumatized with mental health needs, my submission becomes more than valid. Incase you missed it, read again...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

JAMB Reopens Portal For UTME Registration For Just 48hours / JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score / Victory Obasi: "Fubi And Her Seed Planting Story"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.