Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers (13428 Views)

Private Schools Teachers To Protest On Monday Over Nonpayment, School Closure / Lockdown: We Are Hungry - Private Schools Teachers Cry Out / Private Schools Teachers, How Are You Coping During This Lock Down? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by lexy2014: 9:41am On Apr 19
Bettergoat:
I’ve answered you . Don’t quote me again .

where did you answer the question I asked you?

are you saying that all this while tinubu did not have the wisdom and strength to lead yet you voted and supported a man who does not have what it take to lead Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by lexy2014: 9:44am On Apr 19
hopexter:

Tinubu is already too wealthy for that with no Godfather. What ever he’s doing, he’s doing it for Nigerians with no fear of anyone or anything. Purge yourself from that hate and encourage him more.

really?

is Tinubu a patriotic Nigerian?

if you say that "What ever he’s doing, he’s doing it for Nigerians with no fear of anyone or anything", when he said "emilokan", what did he mean?

what exactly is it that Tinubu is doing for Nigerians?

why should felong that you quoted encourage tinubu?

what is he encouraging tinubu for?

how has tinubu encouraged him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by iamdapsyj(m): 9:45am On Apr 19
Malroux:
This old man keeps failing everyday.

This one didn't read the report o 🤣😆

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by Phantom233: 9:47am On Apr 19
stuffs2002:

Na your type de die in silence,, which educational systems is Tinubu reforming? What does An international drug baron/capon with a forged certificate know about education? If Nigeria was a sane country such humans should be in jail but they'll rather go for bobrisky who's hustling legitly that survive.

IPOB cannibals are not happy Tinubu is reforming our educational system to catch up with international standards. grin

Mmesoma and her people with fake results are in sifia pains grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by Emeka71(m): 9:50am On Apr 19
rectitude:
When you say all school teachers, does that include private school?
I want to ask too.
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by stuffs2002: 9:52am On Apr 19
DMerciful:
Nor be only reform, na restructure undecided

As E dey sweet us, E dey pain you
As E dey pain you, E dey sweet us grin

1) Peter the Pandroa criminal Obi will never be president of Nigeria
2 ) No IIGB0 will rule Nigeria for the next 31 years
3) We will not give them BIAFLA

Know these and know peace in your life

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by DMerciful(m): 9:55am On Apr 19
Have you traveled out to developed countries before? If you have, you'd know that you shouldn't waste your life celebrating govt's ineptitude.

Nobody is winning in Nigeria whether Obidients, Agbados or Atikulators since the basic necessities of food, pipe borne water,
constant electricity and employment opportunities are not readily available
stuffs2002:

As E dey sweet us, E dey pain you
As E dey pain you, E dey sweet us grin

1) Peter the Pandroa criminal Obi will never be president of Nigeria
2 ) No IIGB0 will rule Nigeria for the next 31 years
3) We will not give them BIAFLA

Know these and know peace in your life

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by chatinent: 10:01am On Apr 19
hopexter:

Dey wait for who go feed you, lazy youth undecided

Funny comment tho
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by slowice(m): 10:07am On Apr 19
Good idea.
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by CodeTemplar: 10:17am On Apr 19
Good development if done well.

Lack of info about who is who is one of the fundamental flaws we have as a society. In other country, they tend to know their citizens in details of what they do and skills they posses.
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by Chucks13: 10:23am On Apr 19
Yes it's time to do the head count so much fund is going down the drain in a fake school pupils feedings etc.

We need to know how many pupils and students we have in this country its very important...

We will get there bit by bit, the reform must be fully completed whoever not please with it pls kindly exit Nigeria and go we won't miss you a bit.

Enough of fake life, its time for real raw deal.

If my post annoys you I'm sorry I can't help you, kindly come back after 2031 then I might have your time but for now we are focusing on a total rehaulling and improving the system in the remaning 7 years of Tinubu leadership ahead of us.

Plus you enemies of the state and minus you energies of the state we have moved on...

Thanks...
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by achorladey: 10:24am On Apr 19
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/04/18/tinubu-directs-education-officials-to-conduct-census-of-all-schools-teachers/

let them use NEMIS all these census are with NEMIS. They collected for this year just last month.

Nigerian Education Management Information System
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by Haaland21: 10:29am On Apr 19
Tetrahedron:
Buhari is a basterd!
Tinubu seems to be on the right path even though I don’t like him

He doesn't know you exist.....

Noisemakers
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by Haaland21: 10:31am On Apr 19
Malroux:
This old man keeps failing everyday.

Confirmed wailer....

You can't disappoint
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by Skyehigher1: 10:33am On Apr 19
Very good step in the right direction thank you Mr president I always believe in your capabilities and capacity this is necessary in our educational system
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by unavailablecity: 10:37am On Apr 19
Peakdesign23:
Is it for Garri or cassava? Or for election?🤨
But this is very unnecessary sir!

olodo, zero education abi u bi omo ibo ?
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by unavailablecity: 10:38am On Apr 19
Great leader carry on please
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by amazingspiderma: 10:40am On Apr 19
This is a good move.
With accurate data comes accurate education management.

It will help school development and align them with government child development policies.

We need the right figures not guess work schemes.

Data is key for resource management.
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by benjaminlawson(m): 10:40am On Apr 19
Unless independent body is saddled with the responsibility, because some states and local governments will inflate the figure above comprehensible level, with the intention of getting huge allocation if the same is to be used to allocate fund for its development. If true data is to be obtained, uncompromising body should be used.
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by qtx(m): 10:47am On Apr 19
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by Heavensent01(m): 10:48am On Apr 19
Education in Nigeria is as worse that our youths now seek quack education to Benin republic

Total redress is very important
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by fredoooooo: 10:51am On Apr 19
lexy2014:

how do you want him to turn it around?

can tinubu give what he does not have?
If you're not satisfy about the reality , kee yaself .. no need ro quote me.
Talk is different from reality.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by Segzy19: 10:56am On Apr 19
Haaaaaa! Be reasonable please. Stop peddling lies and fake news.

Tinubu isn't the cause of your misfortune

Phantom233:
Same way he ordered the conduct of the scam 2023 census which his criminal predecessor used to loot the country before handing over to him🙄
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by lexy2014: 11:00am On Apr 19
fredoooooo:

If you're not satisfy about the reality , kee yaself .. no need ro quote me.
Talk is different from reality.

since you know reality, then you should not find it difficult answering my questions.

Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by lexy2014: 11:02am On Apr 19
amazingspiderma:
This is a good move.
With accurate data comes accurate education management.

It will help school development and align them with government child development policies.

We need the right figures not guess work schemes.

Data is key for resource management.

how is this a good move?

which accurate data are you referring to?

does this "accurate data" not already exist?

what has the government done with all the data it already has in its possession?
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by lexy2014: 11:03am On Apr 19
Skyehigher1:
Very good step in the right direction thank you Mr president I always believe in your capabilities and capacity this is necessary in our educational system

how is it a good step in the right direction?
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by fredoooooo: 11:04am On Apr 19
lexy2014:

since you know reality, then you should not find it difficult answering my questions.

Reality said he's your president wether you like it or not..
If you're not satisfy no need to cry or mention me , go to court.. that's reality ,not noise making
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by lexy2014: 11:05am On Apr 19
CodeTemplar:
Good development if done well.

Lack of info about who is who is one of the fundamental flaws we have as a society. In other country, they tend to know their citizens in details of what they do and skills they posses.

which lack of info are you talking about?

are you trying to tell me now that as big as nigeria is that it does not have enough information needed to improve the education sector?

is it not knowing the skills that workers possess that is the bane of Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by commoditiesnig: 11:07am On Apr 19
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by commoditiesnig: 11:09am On Apr 19
forgiveness:
This is fantastic. Intervention for some schools is necessary.
Very true
Re: Tinubu Directs Education Officials To Conduct Census Of All Schools, Teachers by lexy2014: 11:09am On Apr 19
Chucks13:
Yes it's time to do the head count so much fund is going down the drain in a fake school pupils feedings etc.

We need to know how many pupils and students we have in this country its very important...

We will get there bit by bit, the reform must be fully completed whoever not please with it pls kindly exit Nigeria and go we won't miss you a bit.

Enough of fake life, its time for real raw deal.

If my post annoys you I'm sorry I can't help you, kindly come back after 2031 then I might have your time but for now we are focusing on a total rehaulling and improving the system in the remaning 7 years of Tinubu leadership ahead of us.

Plus you enemies of the state and minus you energies of the state we have moved on...

Thanks...

so pls tell me how will this exercise improve the education sector?

are you saying that under buhari the man they was incorruptible, that school feeding programme was a fraud?

are you telling me that the government does not have any idea as to the number of students in this country at least those that attend government schools?

which system is tinubu going to "rehaul" and improve?

what is the meaning of "rehaul"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why You Should Attend A Private School / JAMB Reopens Portal For UTME Registration For Just 48hours / JAMB Debunks Rumour On Addition Of 40 Marks To Candidates Score

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.