Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,714 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 (24396 Views)

38 Years Old, 40k Salary, 5 Children Living In One Room / “our Mother Ran Away, Dad Travelled”: Nigerian Lady Sees 5 Children Living Alone / Married, But Living As Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Umunzeorumba: 6:33am On Apr 20
Osoboshi:
una don come with empty bragging,
All those mansions in Anambra,who do you think owns them human beings or ghost.Igbos control the major markets in Lagos Alaba,Ladipo,Trades fair,Computer village etc and you think this markets have not produce millioniers and billioniers.
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Khyrvxjzy: 7:57am On Apr 20
Bestmanfornow:

Mention those that worth billionaires in dollars their investments let compare with some of Igbo billionaires not audio billionaires

oga i don mention alakija
she was a billionaire

you sef mention na
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Khyrvxjzy: 7:59am On Apr 20
Bestmanfornow:

So for your poor mind this people doesn't worth billionaires in dollars, because they choose to be silent

dont stress yourself, with all these things you are posting

just post any one that says ibo man was/is a billionaire
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Osoboshi: 10:25am On Apr 20
Amudeneogu:
Igbos start early in life to train their children for tomorrow's better life, that is why you hardly see an Igbo man/woman begging on the street, it is not slavery but it is in their culture to start early in life to train their children. That is why they will always frown on any Igbo man/woman begging on streets
come ogbete anytime of day,then retype this shit
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Osoboshi: 10:28am On Apr 20
Umunzeorumba:
All those mansions in Anambra,who do you think owns them human beings or ghost.Igbos control the major markets in Lagos Alaba,Ladipo,Trades fair,Computer village etc and you think this markets have not produce millioniers and billioniers.
house no be mansion, wey brothers dey gather build,how dey ma self,5rustic zinc 1reasomable house.
No forget those wey dey push drugs for your list
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by KORLAR(m): 9:59pm On Apr 20
Ofunaofu:

This is what I wanted to ask too

Did they include igba-boi in this statistics?

Igba-boi is not childs labour. It's a form of apprenticeship. Most Great Igbo Businessmen started from Igba-boi

Does igbaboi work or not during this apprenticeship?

If he works and is around the age, it’s child labor.
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Amudeneogu: 3:41am On Apr 24
Osoboshi:
come ogbete anytime of day,then retype this shit
I did't say that there is no Igbo begger but what i said is that Ibgos frowned at beggers
Re: The Number Of Children Living As Servants By State - StatiSense 2021 by Osoboshi: 4:33pm On Apr 24
Amudeneogu:

I did't say that there is no Igbo begger but what i said is that Ibgos frowned at beggers
okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Missing 3-year Old Child / 43-Year-Old Man Beats His Daughter To Death In Osun Over Persistent Crying / Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.